BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 33 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 parent so no dog in this fight. Lacrosse is a contact sport. Slashing and checking are part of the game. Even unnecessary ones. Maybe your kid should play baseball??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 parent so no dog in this fight. Lacrosse is a contact sport. Slashing and checking are part of the game. Even unnecessary ones. Maybe your kid should play baseball??

Go back to Texas
-signed everyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No dog in the fight either but I call Baloney on the 91 parent. The type of play described in the prior post is not part of the game and players who do it hurt their own team, with nonreleasable penalties and they probably injure their own teammates in practice too. I’m sorry that you don’t know the difference between tough play and dirty play, but I can assure you that your sons teammates do.
By the way there is plenty of dirty play in baseball too but it doesn’t belong there either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely a lot of whining on this forum from parents who have soft kids; they would never have survived playing back in the day. Maybe baseball is the way to guy for some of these parents. Good call 91 parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, 91 was the biggest disappointment in HOCO last season, fear of contact kept the entire offense throwing the ball in a circle until an eventual turnover.
More disappointing were the 91 parents who turned their frustrations about under performing into horrible sideline behavior. Can you imagine how that group of parents would act if their “stud” this or “stud” that got taken out from behind on a dirty play.
Great job lining those bags up, maybe this season you can line up some wins.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think this anonymous writer likes talking about others kids in a negative way because they must be better than his son. You really need to back off on the FCA kid. I know the kid and he is just started playing defense. It’s only you that is being so negative about him and it’s getting old. Let’s move on!!! If you want to talk about this kid why don’t you be a man and call Mr M then hiding on this site.

These kids are 11 and many of them are just learning the sport and their positions. The coaches that this age are still moving them around to see what works best for them.

Like we are saying, let the coaches and refs do their jobs and teach these kids the right way. This includes the hawks coaches and parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I totally agree!! I think this guy needs to take his son and go play baseball or soccer so he doesn’t get hurt or his feelings hurt.
What a looser.

I’m done listening to this joker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I said it before and I’ll say it again; get that kid some coaching and he’s one of the best defenders at the 26 level; surely the most athletic. I know our coach wanted him to come over to our team and we tried to get him. My guess is most the clubs at 26 wouldn’t mind having someone just like him as well to coach. Mr. M just tell your son to keep working; he has a bright future in the sport if he sticks with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this site run by a hawks coach or parent ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which joker/lost are you referring to? It sounds like three kids on three different teams have been injured on dirty plays by this one FCA player. are you calling all three families losers?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think this anonymous writer likes talking about others kids in a negative way because they must be better than his son. You really need to back off on the FCA kid. I know the kid and he is just started playing defense. It’s only you that is being so negative about him and it’s getting old. Let’s move on!!! If you want to talk about this kid why don’t you be a man and call Mr M then hiding on this site.

These kids are 11 and many of them are just learning the sport and their positions. The coaches that this age are still moving them around to see what works best for them.

Like we are saying, let the coaches and refs do their jobs and teach these kids the right way. This includes the hawks coaches and parents.

Don’t let facts hurt your feelings. FCA has a history of making poor coaching decisions. From having their FOGO try to carry the team on 1 leg a few summers ago at Exposure, when he has not business playing, to letting this kid play uncontrollably game after game.

When you take out one the most recognizable player, on the #1 team in the nation, people are going to talk about it. Give it a few more days, more games this weekend will distract everyone and there will be new topics of convo next week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear attack and middies:

We are sorry for messing up your game flow and from trying to stop you from scoring goals. We realize that you always play perfect, never slashed us or given us a late hit. You play the game to the highest ethical level and don’t make mistakes. From now on, when you dodge us from 15 yards out, we will just let you run by and score every time.

All our love,
Any team’s Defense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best midfielder vs Best Defenseman at the 2026 level; I see more collisions on the way. Should make for a fun Spring. Who’s brining the popcorn and first aid kits?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the looneys 2026 team do ?

Fall Ball is hard to judge how teams do; many kids that play lacrosse are playing football or soccer and not able to attend weekend tournaments. That being said Looney's went 1-2 with losses over True Lacrosse (4-3), VLC (5-3) and a win over Swarm (9-4). Hawks 3-0, True 3-0, FCA 2-1 and 2-1 seemed to be the most complete teams. Crabs had a nice win over Next Level. It will be interesting to see who is the 8th team in Elite?

Next Level is 8th team.

Not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which joker/lost are you referring to? It sounds like three kids on three different teams have been injured on dirty plays by this one FCA player. are you calling all three families losers?

👆🏻

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are a AAA team and you can’t consistently beat the AAA teams, you have no business in elite. Next Level isn’t there yet. Win the AAA division again this year, then maybe. But that’s not going to happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please tell us what team this legendary coach is on so that all defenders can seek his guidance. This one of kind coach has the insight to train 11 year old defenders how to react to an offensive player’s change of direction, spin move, head bob, or any other kind of move in a split second with precise accuracy. Defenders react to offensive moves, with little time to do so. If they guess right it is great defense, guess wrong and uneducated parents lash out. Just ask your son to always run straight up and down, with no bobing, weaving, duck moves or spins, and the issues that concern you go away. Some parents will always find an excuse as to why their son underperformed their expectations in a game. The defense is an easy target. Let your offensive player play defense for a game, and let us critique his every move. Defenders don’t complain about the hacks from attack or middies, the careless one handed whip checks they receive as they clear the ball up the field, etc. Also ironic to see these complaining parents erupt on their sideline as one of their defenders makes a big hit. See what you want to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t let facts hurt your feelings. FCA has a history of making poor coaching decisions. From having their FOGO try to carry the team on 1 leg a few summers ago at Exposure, when he has not business playing, to letting this kid play uncontrollably game after game.

When you take out one the most recognizable player, on the #1 team in the nation, people are going to talk about it. Give it a few more days, more games this weekend will distract everyone and there will be new topics of convo next week.

Thanks Dad/Coach for letting us know your kid is the best player on the best team in the country while calling out another kid and club; stay humble and keep grinding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this site run by a hawks coach or parent ?

What would lead you to say that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly this is hilarious!! If you are on this site calling out 11/12 year old kids, you seriously need to be laying on a black leather couch talking to someone about how you failed as a athlete in your youth and now trying to live through your kid and failing as a parent. To the parent(s) of the FCA Kid; just keep coaching him; based on what I am reading he is talented and feared.....I think that is a good combination.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son had his fair share of slashes and dirty hits from this FCA player over the summer. Emotions seem to get the best of him which, unfortunately, can turn a solid defender into a dirty player.

Prime example is from the summer at Trilogy at Regional. FCA and AYLC played twice, once in bracket play, and once for the title. FCA took the first game easily, keeping our entire offense on the perimeter and not letting many looks on the crease. His defense was executed well and he shut down my kid. The checks were fairly clean, body play was solid, and the trash talk was flying (mainly hype talk between teammates)

Fast forward to Sunday and it was a different scenario. AYLC made the adjustments needed to beat the defense. Letting up goals and being down got the best of him, he picked up 2 penalties against my son for slashes. Then, late in the game he got beat badly from GLE (where he owned my kid the day before) and after dishing a slash to the back he completely wrecked my kid from behind, earning him a non-releasable. This allowed AYLC to get some goals in and secure the trophy.

FCA was up and down a lot last year, I'm would think these tendencies were showing all season, and I'm disappointed the coaching staff wasn't able to get that under control. This was not an elite level tournament we were playing in, I can only imagine how things got against higher level of play, against bigger/stronger/faster offensive play.

Mr. M, I know its hard reading all this. I just hope some of these comments, paired with the anguish shown during that car ride home, can turn him into a more disciplined player. To loose control of your stick and body after loosing control of your emotions is not ok, and not fair to the other players on the field on either team.
He plays at a level higher than most when he's under control, and is definitely a force to be reckoned with. His intensity and physicality is something many of us wish our kids had. As high school comes around, the circle of refs gets smaller and smaller, reputations with keep flags on the field.

One of the most irresponsible posts I have read on this site........if you had an issue with the FCA Kid and his play address it after the game FACE to FACE with the FCA Coaches/ Parents and Kid. Again a troll who was too much time on his hands; at least the FCA dad put his name out there maybe you should do the same before calling our 11 year old kids. Unbelievable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I totally agree!! I think this guy needs to take his son and go play baseball or soccer so he doesn’t get hurt or his feelings hurt.
What a looser.

I’m done listening to this joker.

Good, Does that mean we are done seeing your comments ? It is hilarious how you FCA parents complain about people talking about a 6th grader while you do the exact same thing.

I guess the FCA motto is, do as I say , not as I do .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best midfielder vs Best Defenseman at the 2026 level; I see more collisions on the way. Should make for a fun Spring. Who’s brining the popcorn and first aid kits?

When will you see these collisions, at Hawks practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are a AAA team and you can’t consistently beat the AAA teams, you have no business in elite. Next Level isn’t there yet. Win the AAA division again this year, then maybe. But that’s not going to happen.

True Parent with cut off sleeves and sunglasses inside

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son had his fair share of slashes and dirty hits from this FCA player over the summer. Emotions seem to get the best of him which, unfortunately, can turn a solid defender into a dirty player.

Prime example is from the summer at Trilogy at Regional. FCA and AYLC played twice, once in bracket play, and once for the title. FCA took the first game easily, keeping our entire offense on the perimeter and not letting many looks on the crease. His defense was executed well and he shut down my kid. The checks were fairly clean, body play was solid, and the trash talk was flying (mainly hype talk between teammates)

Fast forward to Sunday and it was a different scenario. AYLC made the adjustments needed to beat the defense. Letting up goals and being down got the best of him, he picked up 2 penalties against my son for slashes. Then, late in the game he got beat badly from GLE (where he owned my kid the day before) and after dishing a slash to the back he completely wrecked my kid from behind, earning him a non-releasable. This allowed AYLC to get some goals in and secure the trophy.

FCA was up and down a lot last year, I'm would think these tendencies were showing all season, and I'm disappointed the coaching staff wasn't able to get that under control. This was not an elite level tournament we were playing in, I can only imagine how things got against higher level of play, against bigger/stronger/faster offensive play.

Mr. M, I know its hard reading all this. I just hope some of these comments, paired with the anguish shown during that car ride home, can turn him into a more disciplined player. To loose control of your stick and body after loosing control of your emotions is not ok, and not fair to the other players on the field on either team.
He plays at a level higher than most when he's under control, and is definitely a force to be reckoned with. His intensity and physicality is something many of us wish our kids had. As high school comes around, the circle of refs gets smaller and smaller, reputations with keep flags on the field.

One of the most irresponsible posts I have read on this site........if you had an issue with the FCA Kid and his play address it after the game FACE to FACE with the FCA Coaches/ Parents and Kid. Again a troll who was too much time on his hands; at least the FCA dad put his name out there maybe you should do the same before calling our 11 year old kids. Unbelievable.

Take a hike dude. If you didn't expect this group of 2026 nut bag parents (myself included) to start chirping about players and teams then you sir are not very smart and should look at signing your son, or if he's transitioning, your daughter, up for some sort of reading club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Dad/Coach for letting us know your kid is the best player on the best team in the country while calling out another kid and club; stay humble and keep grinding.

Again, Don’t let facts hurt your feelings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not an FCA parent. My point is lacrosse is a physical sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Believe it.

No parent with any class is going to walk out and start a confrontation with another teams coach over a penalty.

The statements posted are true, and they are exactly what happened. I didn't say anything at the time bc I did not think much of it being more than an isolated incident. Like it stunk the my kid got railed, but a penalty was served and AYLC won the tournament. It was over, and that was that.

Had anyone known the tendencies of the player, our coaches may have addressed the refs before the game about him, and maybe the refs would have addressed FCA about careless play. Parents and coaches are learning now, so I'm sure that will be happening all season for FCA after the dirty play last week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not an FCA parent. My point is lacrosse is a physical sport.

Football is a contact sport, ask Vontaze Burfict how playing uncontrollably worked out for him this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take a hike dude. If you didn't expect this group of 2026 nut bag parents (myself included) to start chirping about players and teams then you sir are not very smart and should look at signing your son, or if he's transitioning, your daughter, up for some sort of reading club

And this here is all you need to know about some of the people who are posting on this forum........truly sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Believe it.

No parent with any class is going to walk out and start a confrontation with another teams coach over a penalty.

The statements posted are true, and they are exactly what happened. I didn't say anything at the time bc I did not think much of it being more than an isolated incident. Like it stunk the my kid got railed, but a penalty was served and AYLC won the tournament. It was over, and that was that.

Had anyone known the tendencies of the player, our coaches may have addressed the refs before the game about him, and maybe the refs would have addressed FCA about careless play. Parents and coaches are learning now, so I'm sure that will be happening all season for FCA after the dirty play last week.

People talk about what they fear.....good luck in the Spring. No one said it had to be a confrontation you had with the FCA coach/dad etc; how about an adult conversation about what happened? Call it a COACHING MOMENT...remember those or were you too caught upp in winning like most of this board is?. Apparently you are too much of a coward to do that so you hide on message boards and callout kids. I feel bad for the kids your coaching and I hope this FCA dad comes to speak with you the next time your two teams meet and maybe something good can come out of it instead of what is happening here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Believe it.

If you were that concerned you should have addressed it at the time it happened; that is what good coaches do and probably the reason most of the talent on AYLC left.I am sure you will run across FCA and this kid at some point so make sure you stop by and talk to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Parent with cut off sleeves and sunglasses inside

Helicopter Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fall Ball is hard to judge how teams do; many kids that play lacrosse are playing football or soccer and not able to attend weekend tournaments. That being said Looney's went 1-2 with losses over True Lacrosse (4-3), VLC (5-3) and a win over Swarm (9-4). Hawks 3-0, True 3-0, FCA 2-1 and 2-1 seemed to be the most complete teams. Crabs had a nice win over Next Level. It will be interesting to see who is the 8th team in Elite?

Next Level is 8th team.

Not.

Winners of AAA move up to Elite. Last place moves down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t we all just get along. I mean come on. All of our will be playing D1 together in a few years. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Believe it.

People talk about what they fear.....good luck in the Spring. No one said it had to be a confrontation you had with the FCA coach/dad etc; how about an adult conversation about what happened? Call it a COACHING MOMENT...remember those or were you too caught upp in winning like most of this board is?. Apparently you are too much of a coward to do that so you hide on message boards and callout kids. I feel bad for the kids your coaching and I hope this FCA dad comes to speak with you the next time your two teams meet and maybe something good can come out of it instead of what is happening here.

Believe it.

To preach about having an adult conversation, followed by calling someone a coward seems I little hypocritical

To say it’s all about winning, when the original statement is about safety seems a little uneducated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did not realize how many lacrosse kids played soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did not realize how many lacrosse kids played soccer.

You can tell real quick when the going gets tough!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Believe it.

Believe it.

To preach about having an adult conversation, followed by calling someone a coward seems I little hypocritical

To say it’s all about winning, when the original statement is about safety seems a little uneducated.

If this coach was concerned about the safety of his kids he would have addressed the issue during the game or shortly thereafter their championship. To say he did not realize this was a 'tendency' is a bad excuse and yes to call out 11/12 year old kids anonymously on a message board is a cowardly act. He has chosen a message board 5 months after the tournament to voice his concerns. Great example coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is AAA winners move up and last place moves down a definite rule? Of course the last place Elite team, Arden Diamondbacks, no longer exists, so that would leave AAA o e team short.

Next Level is 8th team.

Not.

Winners of AAA move up to Elite. Last place moves down.

Page 19 of 33 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard