Emmaus High School (PA) 2020 Attack, Midfield Alex Adamczyk Commits to Arcadia University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Emmaus High School (PA) 2020 Attack, Midfield Alex Adamczyk of Fusion Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High School: Emmaus High School (Zionsville, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Arcadia University
Club Team: Fusion Lacrosse, HEADstrong Lehigh Valley
Lacrosse Honors: Philly Stars 2020 PennLax All-Stars
Academic Honors: Student Government Association - Senator
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Arcadia University, Men's D3? "I was looking for a college that offered my academic choice of study in a physician assistant program as well as providing me with a high-level lacrosse program. I was fortunate to find both at Arcadia University. I really liked the atmosphere and location of the campus. After meeting the coaching staff and team, it felt like the perfect fit."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A very special thank you to my parents for their time, support and patience through the years as I played this sport. Thank you to Coach Spyro for putting a lacrosse stick in my hand for the very first time and for introducing me to a sport I grew to love. I'd also like to thank all of my coaches through the years for their dedication and their help to improve my game. You have taught me respect for the sport of lacrosse, and I will always be thankful for your valuable lessons, on and off the field."
What other colleges did you consider? "DeSales University & Kings College "

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Alex Adamczyk on his commitment to Arcadia University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: