South River High School (MD) 2021 Attack Kara Hunt Commits to Navy

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: South River High School (MD) 2021 Attack Kara Hunt of Maryland United Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Navy.

High School: South River HS (Edgewater, MD)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Navy
Club Team: Maryland United Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2017- Nike Elite 120 Championship team; Maximum Exposure All-Star team 2018-Freshman on Maryland 4A State Varsity Championship team; Maximum Exposure All-Star team; Under Armour All-American Underclass team - The District(runner-up in championship); Notable Performance in InsideLacrosse for play in the Under Armour Games 2019- MD Metro team 2 (champions) Committed to the U.S. Naval Academy on July 8th
Academic Honors: 2017-2018- Superintendent's Honor Roll entire year (Honors core classes) Class Student of the Month for Honors Biology 2018-2019- Enrolled in AP Government and Politics and AP Psychology (honors core classes) Superintendent's Honor Roll entire year Class Student of the Month for Honors Chemistry NHS National Science Honor Society 2019-2020- Enrolled AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science Principles, AP Language and Composition, AP World History, Honors Zoology, and Honors Pre-Calc
Why did you choose Navy, Women's D1? "I chose the U.S. Naval Academy because of the once in a lifetime opportunity of being able to receive an outstanding education, serve our country, and travel the world, all while playing for a D1 powerhouse team, coached by the best coaches in the game! I want to be a leader for our country, and I am looking forward to the future and lifelong relationships I will develop at the Academy."
Is there anything else you would like to share?
"I'd like to thank my family for supporting me, and my coaches from rec, all the way up to high school, for making me the best player I can be. Special thanks to my little sister for being my biggest fan!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kara Hunt on her commitment to the U.S. Naval Academy. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: