Pope John Paul II High School (PA) 2020 Midfield Michael Knapp Commits to Eastern University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Pope John Paul II High School (PA) 2020 Midfield Michael Knapp of Black Widow Select has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Eastern University.

High School: Pope John Paul II High School (Royersford, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Eastern University
Club Team: Black Widow Select
Lacrosse Honors: Selected to the Warrior Diamond National 2020 team for the Summer 2019 season.
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Eastern University, Men's D3? "I chose Eastern University because the school has a lot to offer from solid academics to lots of student activities and organizations. Any time I visited, I always felt at home. The high caliber of the Men's Lacrosse program and the impressive coaching staff also played a key role in my decision."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to say thank you to my mom, first off, for everything she has done for me. She's always encouraged me to dream big and work hard, and I wouldn't be half the person I am if it wasn't for her. Second, I want to acknowledge and thank a handful of coaches who have been incredibly supportive and helpful over the years: my HS coaches the last 3 years, Blase Cesarone, Tyler Orff, Ryan Mitchell, and Austin Mutter; and Blak Widow's Jake Plunket and Dave Lamont. All of these coaches have challenged me to push myself to elevate my game, and I owe them all a huge debt of gratitude."
What other colleges did you consider? "Widener University & DeSales University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Michael Knapp on his commitment to Eastern University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: