Salem High School (NH) 2020 Defense Adam Hailey Commits to Rivier University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Salem High School (NH) 2020 Defense Adam Hailey of NH Tomahawks has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rivier University.

High School: Salem High School (Salem, NH)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Rivier University
Club Team: NH Tomahawks
Lacrosse Honors: 2 Year Varsity Captain
Academic Honors: 4 Year Honor Student
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Rivier University, Men's D3? "Academically, I chose to attend Rivier for their 4 + 1 MBA program and their reputation of job placement after graduation. Athletically, Rivier has a lot to offer with its competitive lacrosse team and the brand new athletics pavilion. I hope to contend for a GNAC championship in each of the 4 years that I am there."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank my family for all of their support throughout the recruiting process. I'd also like to thank all of my teammates and coaches, especially Coach Cameron, who have helped me along the way."
What other colleges did you consider? "Eastern Connecticut State University, Curry College, Western New England University, and Roger Williams University."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Adam Hailey on his commitment to Rivier University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: