BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess you forgot that rage lost a championship game to igloo last year . Keep drinking the 91 Kool aid fool . Typical 91 dad, they forget the losses , very selective with their memory . Oh right " it was a fluke ". Right ?

So let's not join a good tournament with igloo, legacy, and out of state teams let's just play in mylollipoptournaments and face some horrible no name teams and win so we can get that shirt and say " were the best " and no one stands a chance against us lol. What a fool

Not at all every team has their day I’m looking at this year since Kodiak rush lost a few players to 91 not sure how they are gonna make out this year and no one drinks the kool aid that’s just a term you guys throw around freely because of 91 parents . The 91 program has proven to be a powerhouse year after year but I’m always looking for good competition and the way they choose tourneys doesn’t make sense to me either I’d love to play in other tourneys where there is competition

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone needs to relax the Fall Tourneys are a joke. Most teams have only been practicing together for a little longer than a month. There is definitely no need for Igloo to be calling out 91 on what Fall Tournaments they enter. I'm sure come Spring Time we will see how far certain programs have regressed while others have improved

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's very simple , for those who do not know ...... dynamic owns team 91 and mylacrossetournaments , so they tell the 91 teams what tournaments they can join and 99% of the time it is a mylacrossetournament. Plain and simple . They don't have to pay to be in their own tournaments. Unfortunately for teams like rage that doesn't play in the nlf tournaments they are stuck with weak competition because they are forced into these watered down tournaments.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
It's very simple , for those who do not know ...... dynamic owns team 91 and mylacrossetournaments , so they tell the 91 teams what tournaments they can join and 99% of the time it is a mylacrossetournament. Plain and simple . They don't have to pay to be in their own tournaments. Unfortunately for teams like rage that doesn't play in the nlf tournaments they are stuck with weak competition because they are forced into these watered down tournaments.

I agree with this our teams are put into these tourney from the office not the coaches doing coaches are given a list of tourneys to apply for but all my lacrosse tourneys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos

I agree with this our teams are put into these tourney from the office not the coaches doing coaches are given a list of tourneys to apply for but all my lacrosse tourneys

Same for East Coast Elite, also owned by Dynamic Sports.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the person that is on this rant about 91 Rage you know that you are going on and on about 5th grade lax.
Might be time to focus on something more constructive than rambling on like a lunatic.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
To the person that is on this rant about 91 Rage you know that you are going on and on about 5th grade lax.
Might be time to focus on something more constructive than rambling on like a lunatic.

That’s what makes this site interesting lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right.....so the 91 dad's can come in here and say things like " machine and rage are on another level " which actually isn't true . Yes machine is but rage is the step child that never will be machine . And what you're saying is no one can come on here and state facts rebutting what you fools say ? I live in the real world with real facts not make believe like you rage dad . So if you don't like hearing the facts then why don't you find something else to do besides coming in here . Rage is not machine never will be and they have been beaten several times , face the facts . Go pay your 4k

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Right.....so the 91 dad's can come in here and say things like " machine and rage are on another level " which actually isn't true . Yes machine is but rage is the step child that never will be machine . And what you're saying is no one can come on here and state facts rebutting what you fools say ? I live in the real world with real facts not make believe like you rage dad . So if you don't like hearing the facts then why don't you find something else to do besides coming in here . Rage is not machine never will be and they have been beaten several times , face the facts . Go pay your 4k

This is true as far as rage goes machine has proven the be a great team rage isn’t to far behind they still have work to be done but still an overall decent team more decent than most teams on the island and yes igloo has beaten them but majority of the games go in rages favor and why is everyone so butthurt about 4K it’s the parents choice to spend whatever they like on their children and if 4K is the price so be It I’ll pay the 4K no biggie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are gonna run over everyone this weekend, best program around

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh gosh. Sorry in advance

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Th e rebels will get spanked in both brackets so

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage is I believe 2-1 overall against Igloo Kodiak Rush. The one game Igloo won was in the championship of the Blatant tourney last May. They went up by one goal halfway through the game, and then literally played keepaway the rest of the game. Every time an Igloo kid got the ball, he just went to the corner and stood there. Kind of weak sauce in my opinion, but hey, a win is a win, so enjoy it and make yourself feel good for beating big, bad, mighty 91 Rage?

Overall, though, Igloo is a quality program as are many others on LI. But Igloo lost their best kid to 91 Machine, and I really don’t think anyone can dispute that Machine and Rage are 1-2 on LI in this age group. You could argue that Rage, Igloo Kodiak and Legacy Gators (and maybe S2S) are all on the same level and any is capable of beating any of the others. But Rage has a winning record against Igloo Kodiak and Rage also defeated Legacy last June. So as of now, Rage is clearly #2. But that can change at any time and they have to keep proving it on the field.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Rage is I believe 2-1 overall against Igloo Kodiak Rush. The one game Igloo won was in the championship of the Blatant tourney last May. They went up by one goal halfway through the game, and then literally played keepaway the rest of the game. Every time an Igloo kid got the ball, he just went to the corner and stood there. Kind of weak sauce in my opinion, but hey, a win is a win, so enjoy it and make yourself feel good for beating big, bad, mighty 91 Rage?

Overall, though, Igloo is a quality program as are many others on LI. But Igloo lost their best kid to 91 Machine, and I really don’t think anyone can dispute that Machine and Rage are 1-2 on LI in this age group. You could argue that Rage, Igloo Kodiak and Legacy Gators (and maybe S2S) are all on the same level and any is capable of beating any of the others. But Rage has a winning record against Igloo Kodiak and Rage also defeated Legacy last June. So as of now, Rage is clearly #2. But that can change at any time and they have to keep proving it on the
field.

Agree on this igloo is a good program legacy as well and s2s is climbing up as well but you stated it correctly that it can change at any time..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would also agree that rage is most likely #2, however you can’t prove that until they play in tournaments other than the weak my lacrosse tournaments against westchester B level teams that call themselves A teams . Someone saw them play this past weekend and said this without hesitation “ saw rage play and they are beatable “ they played awful teams and apparently the predators lost their top 5 kids this season and was still competitive against rage losing 6-3. VZ4XnH

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I would also agree that rage is most likely #2, however you can’t prove that until they play in tournaments other than the weak my lacrosse tournaments against westchester B level teams that call themselves A teams . Someone saw them play this past weekend and said this without hesitation “ saw rage play and they are beatable “ they played awful teams and apparently the predators lost their top 5 kids this season and was still competitive against rage losing 6-3. VZ4XnH

I was there this weekend and rage definitely didn’t look strong but not terrible predators were not a bad team ... rage can be beat just like any team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there too . It's a shame , a lot of talented kids on rage... unfortunately for them I can't say the same about the coaching . As I was watching I could see that these kids were not coached well at all. With the right coaching they could beat anyone .

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I was there too . It's a shame , a lot of talented kids on rage... unfortunately for them I can't say the same about the coaching . As I was watching I could see that these kids were not coached well at all. With the right coaching they could beat anyone .

Agreed very talented kids on that team... coaching could be an issue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine very good team , How is Machine Face off kid ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is older and on a 91 AA team but watched the 91 rage v igloo championship game. Rage was outcoached. bottom line. athletes can take you only so far. need a good coach to keep you going and those coaches are struggling big time on rage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son is older and on a 91 AA team but watched the 91 rage v igloo championship game. Rage was outcoached. bottom line. athletes can take you only so far. need a good coach to keep you going and those coaches are struggling big time on rage

Yeah but didn’t they win ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes igloo won. I was there as well and calabria the coach of igloo completely outcoached them . He outsmarted then and made adjustments and they had no answers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be clear, rage list that championship game to igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we’re clear, Rage defeated Igloo earlier in that same Blatant tournament, plus Rage defeated them a month later. As was stated above, if you think that running to the corner up one goal with 20 minutes left is good coaching....I guess Igloo won that one game, but that doesn’t suggest much confidence in your team’s abilities and it also shows what he thinks about Rage: that they are a top team and that Igloo was lucky to be ahead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I got an email from BOTC today saying that Legacy 2027 is looking for additional players. Is that the Gators? Have players left the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So says the rage parent....
Typical 91 talk, when they lose they make excuses . " They were bigger , they were holding the ball " blah blah blah . You got outcoached and I even heard the parents on your team say it while I was watching . So go play some better competition rather than your lollipop tournaments and see where you stand . Not happening in mylacrossetournament that's for sure . I suppose igloo will see you again soon , we will see then .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, keep saying that your a top team . You're not machine never will be . So relax and take your wins in your weak tournaments. And by the way, look above in the thread . Someone was watching you play last weekend , words to describe your team were " very beatable " and " coaching isn't good "

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what you're saying is holding the ball like rage did the previous year when they beat igloo is good for you but you're a " top team " when igloo does it to you the following year. My son was in the igloo team two years ago when you beat us at laxfest and you did the same garbage so relax with your too team BS. I saw the igloo game last season when you lost and you got outcoached plain and simple

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what you're saying is holding the ball like rage did the previous year when they beat igloo is good for you but you're a " top team " when igloo does it to you the following year. My son was in the igloo team two years ago when you beat us at laxfest and you did the same garbage so relax with your too team BS. I saw the igloo game last season when you lost and you got outcoached plain and simple

No excuses, a loss is a loss....but don’t ignore the three times Rage beat Igloo either. Regardless, every game they’ve played has been close and they’ve overall been pretty evenly matched.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg can’t believe the talk going on . Does your kids know how you all talk about teams . Insane they are 10/11 yrs old . Like the person just said you will never be Machine lol is that from a machine parent ? Love how know one says what team there from .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I got an email from BOTC today saying that Legacy 2027 is looking for additional players. Is that the Gators? Have players left the team?

Friends son is on team. No one left other than the 2 subtractions and 3 additions made after tryouts. Rest is same. At 19 or 20, probably looking to add depth(maybe 2 or so) I saw email also and asked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Igloo Kodiak lost to Express North yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Igloo Kodiak lost to Express North yesterday.

Serious And your point is ? Then express North lost to BBL twice. Stop starting trouble .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL is a good team, express North also is a good team . Express North somehow got the better players from predators and primetime to join that team this making it the better Westchester team from that area .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL is a good team, express North also is a good team . Express North somehow got the better players from predators and primetime to join that team this making it the better Westchester team from that area .

and Igloo has definitely lost a lot good players.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Yes they have 91 picked up a few of the kodiak rush kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those were their best players. It says something about how the club lost its connection to the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those were their best players. It says something about how the club lost its connection to the kids.

At many levels . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As for Igloo, you can only sell so much snake oil before the consumer realizes its snake oil they are buying...

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard