BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Interesting reading on the Maryland thread. They talk about how Madlax has only one on age player in the starting line up, which is the goalie. And there’s only one on age player on the second line, that doesnt play very much. Other than that, all of the Madlax players that get any playing time are holdbacks that are 15 years old. This doesn’t include the guest players that they get on occasion from DCDogs 2023 team or their own 2023 team, like they did at the NLF in July. Can someone explain to me why this team isn’t playing in a 2023 bracket? Are they afraid to play other 15 year olds? Check out the conversation on the Maryland thread, to see the inside story on the black eye of youth lacrosse.

A disgrace to the sport.

The DC Dogs are the 2023 team they do not have another 2023 team. Also, the majority of 2023 players are still 14.

So our Madlax stalker is admitting to his team using players from a team outside of Madlax and from a grade older. Last time I checked, this is a 2024 board and a 2024 bracket, which doesn’t allow 2023 players. So right there you are admitting to cheating which is no big deal because there isn’t a person reading this that doesn’t already know that. And assuming you are not lying about the 14 year old claim (yeah right!), that just means that they are playing on age for the 2023 age bracket. Now we know that the DCDogs are a Maryland team where playing on age is very rare, so based on that, you are lying about the 14 year old part. Based on what we all know as fact, those 2023 players are 15 years old going on 16 years old. By the way, holdback stalker parent, my kid that he is playing is on age and 12 years old. Thank you for confirming that Madlax is the cheater trash of 2024. What I don’t understand is, what does your kid get out of playing down between, at a minimum, a year to a maximum (??) of two and a half years? You do realize the only one that wins, is the ownership of Madlax, right? You are nothing but a weak pawn in the Ponzi Scheme that IS Madlax.

Sorry you don't read so good but the DC Dogs are Madlax. They bought a top MD team a fews years back. The 2023 team that was Madlax Capital was not good and did not win enough games. Madlax, being the world leader in youth lacrosse, did what good companies do, they bought a competitor. The acquired team wanted to keep the name DC Dogs as they practice at G-Town Prep and have ties to the school. The kids that were Madlax 2023 went different ways. My guess is that some went down to the 2024 team. The top players on the 2023 DC Dogs team have NEVER and will NEVER play on the 2024 team. If your LI 12 year olds really have to face the DC Dogs it would not even be close. This is the truth.

So Madlax 2024 uses kids from outside the Madlax 2024 team. Got it! And, these “guest” players are from the Madlax 2023 team. Check! And these 2023 players from a different team are 14 years old now, which means they will be 15 years old very shortly. Double check! Do you realize that, right there, you just admitted to cheating three times, and that doesn’t account for any lies that are intertwined throughout your claims. And right now you’re thinking, what’s up with this guy, because morally-challenged-you don’t see anything wrong here. You’re more informative than the disgruntled (pissed off!) on-age parents on the Maryland thread.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting reading on the Maryland thread. They talk about how Madlax has only one on age player in the starting line up, which is the goalie. And there’s only one on age player on the second line, that doesnt play very much. Other than that, all of the Madlax players that get any playing time are holdbacks that are 15 years old. This doesn’t include the guest players that they get on occasion from DCDogs 2023 team or their own 2023 team, like they did at the NLF in July. Can someone explain to me why this team isn’t playing in a 2023 bracket? Are they afraid to play other 15 year olds? Check out the conversation on the Maryland thread, to see the inside story on the black eye of youth lacrosse.

A disgrace to the sport.

The DC Dogs are the 2023 team they do not have another 2023 team. Also, the majority of 2023 players are still 14.

So our Madlax stalker is admitting to his team using players from a team outside of Madlax and from a grade older. Last time I checked, this is a 2024 board and a 2024 bracket, which doesn’t allow 2023 players. So right there you are admitting to cheating which is no big deal because there isn’t a person reading this that doesn’t already know that. And assuming you are not lying about the 14 year old claim (yeah right!), that just means that they are playing on age for the 2023 age bracket. Now we know that the DCDogs are a Maryland team where playing on age is very rare, so based on that, you are lying about the 14 year old part. Based on what we all know as fact, those 2023 players are 15 years old going on 16 years old. By the way, holdback stalker parent, my kid that he is playing is on age and 12 years old. Thank you for confirming that Madlax is the cheater trash of 2024. What I don’t understand is, what does your kid get out of playing down between, at a minimum, a year to a maximum (??) of two and a half years? You do realize the only one that wins, is the ownership of Madlax, right? You are nothing but a weak pawn in the Ponzi Scheme that IS Madlax.

Sorry you don't read so good but the DC Dogs are Madlax. They bought a top MD team a fews years back. The 2023 team that was Madlax Capital was not good and did not win enough games. Madlax, being the world leader in youth lacrosse, did what good companies do, they bought a competitor. The acquired team wanted to keep the name DC Dogs as they practice at G-Town Prep and have ties to the school. The kids that were Madlax 2023 went different ways. My guess is that some went down to the 2024 team. The top players on the 2023 DC Dogs team have NEVER and will NEVER play on the 2024 team. If your LI 12 year olds really have to face the DC Dogs it would not even be close. This is the truth.

So Madlax 2024 uses kids from outside the Madlax 2024 team. Got it! And, these “guest” players are from the Madlax 2023 team. Check! And these 2023 players from a different team are 14 years old now, which means they will be 15 years old very shortly. Double check! Do you realize that, right there, you just admitted to cheating three times, and that doesn’t account for any lies that are intertwined throughout your claims. And right now you’re thinking, what’s up with this guy, because morally-challenged-you don’t see anything wrong here. You’re more informative than the disgruntled (pissed off!) on-age parents on the Maryland thread.

Glad I could help. It was random that I just happened to be reading this. My son is a 2023 player from Maryland which means he is now in HS and just turned 15. The only thing that matters now is showcases and recruiting. No one cares about holdbacks anymore. Could care less about a 2024 t-shirt tournament. Just wanted you to have accurate information. The DC Dogs formerly Club Blue are just fine. The core team plays the best 2023 teams at the best events and my son and his friends have never played a 2024 team. Not sure what you are even referring to. Wait and year and you will not care either. I just hope it is not too cold this fall because I know that your best team will not play if the weather is too cold or too hot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For parents with older boys. Does it matter to do any of these individual showcases this year like NLF at IMG or wait to next year when in hs? Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would love to see some of these Instagram posts. Give me a break.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Completely untrue and please don't use, "oh it was posted on the Maryland Board" so it must be true reasoning. The vast amount of false information on these boards is laughable. I am not saying there are not pre Sept. 1 kids in the starting line up but I can think of at least 4 off the top of my head that are on age in the starting line up and at least another 3 that are summer birthdays so none of these kids are 15. Arguably their best player and athlete is an on age kid. In case you didn't know the MD board is as full of **** as this board.

Cut the garbage, stalker parent. And tell your kid to stop stalking my kid on Instagram! It obviously runs in the family. Ever since the World Series, Madlax kids have been stalking LI kids that played in those games, and they brag about all of the holdbacks that they have (obviously the stalkers are holdbacks). Their claims coincide EXACTLY with the claims made on the MD board, which have been consistent now for years, to INCLUDE the information on the 2023 DCDogs players. That information LITERALLY comes out from Madlax players DURING tournament weekends. So we get the information LITERALLY as it is happening! 100% of that information comes from the players themselves, who would be much more familiar with ages and grades of teammates, far more than any crazed stalker parent! So tell your kid to get off Instagram and hit the wall instead. Then, maybe someday he’ll have the talent and confidence to play kids that are his same age. Lofty goal, I know.

Man you are unhinged. I think it is pretty funny you would call someone a stalker parent who simply came on here to refute a post that is factually incorrect. How exactly is it being a stalker to read and respond to a post on a message board that exists for the sole purpose of people posting? You LITERALLY don't get the concept of a message board.

I think it is funny how so many people know everything about a team and the kids on that team that they have no direct affiliation with, you want to talk about stalker parent you pretty much define the word. But but I heard it at a tournament or from social media. This INANE back and forth will continue with people LITERALLY citing completely unverified sources. I LITERALLY know that much of what has been posted here about ages, grades, etc. is wrong and I am LITERALLY in a better place to know this than anyone not directly affiliated with the club.

By the way, a parent telling another parent what their kid should do and feel is LITERALLY creepy and psychotic.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A disgrace to the sport.

Your kid is 12 years old? Stop. And if that is the case you should definitely hold him back ASAP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A disgrace to the sport.

Your kid is 12 years old? Stop. And if that is the case you should definitely hold him back ASAP.

Hey Madlax stalker. 12 years old sounds crazy to you I’m sure! But based on averages, about 25% of ever LI team that you play right now will be 12 year olds. No, not 15 year olds or 16 year olds. 12 year olds! And the funny thing is, they are kicking your kids 15/16 year olds butt every time they play. Chew on that fact, stalker!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Completely untrue and please don't use, "oh it was posted on the Maryland Board" so it must be true reasoning. The vast amount of false information on these boards is laughable. I am not saying there are not pre Sept. 1 kids in the starting line up but I can think of at least 4 off the top of my head that are on age in the starting line up and at least another 3 that are summer birthdays so none of these kids are 15. Arguably their best player and athlete is an on age kid. In case you didn't know the MD board is as full of **** as this board.

Cut the garbage, stalker parent. And tell your kid to stop stalking my kid on Instagram! It obviously runs in the family. Ever since the World Series, Madlax kids have been stalking LI kids that played in those games, and they brag about all of the holdbacks that they have (obviously the stalkers are holdbacks). Their claims coincide EXACTLY with the claims made on the MD board, which have been consistent now for years, to INCLUDE the information on the 2023 DCDogs players. That information LITERALLY comes out from Madlax players DURING tournament weekends. So we get the information LITERALLY as it is happening! 100% of that information comes from the players themselves, who would be much more familiar with ages and grades of teammates, far more than any crazed stalker parent! So tell your kid to get off Instagram and hit the wall instead. Then, maybe someday he’ll have the talent and confidence to play kids that are his same age. Lofty goal, I know.

Man you are unhinged. I think it is pretty funny you would call someone a stalker parent who simply came on here to refute a post that is factually incorrect. How exactly is it being a stalker to read and respond to a post on a message board that exists for the sole purpose of people posting? You LITERALLY don't get the concept of a message board.

I think it is funny how so many people know everything about a team and the kids on that team that they have no direct affiliation with, you want to talk about stalker parent you pretty much define the word. But but I heard it at a tournament or from social media. This INANE back and forth will continue with people LITERALLY citing completely unverified sources. I LITERALLY know that much of what has been posted here about ages, grades, etc. is wrong and I am LITERALLY in a better place to know this than anyone not directly affiliated with the club.

By the way, a parent telling another parent what their kid should do and feel is LITERALLY creepy and psychotic.

A special thank you to our special stalker friend from Madlax, for providing us with "SOME" of the facts about youth lacrosse's poster-team for all-things-wrong with youth sports.

To recap the stalker parents comments:

* Stalker parent admits that Madlax uses players that are not on the 2024 Madlax team!!!!!!!

* Stalker parent admits that Madlax uses 2023 players!!!!!!

You Madlax parents, coaches and directors... what a classy bunch!! A despicable group of human beings. As low as it get's.

Stalker parent claims that these 2023 players are 14 years old (which would mean none of them are 2023 holdbacks... if you chose to believe that lie), which means all of them will be 15 years old very, very soon. So, according to stalker holdback parent, the boys are all on age 2023 players, as if that is some how acceptable in his mind!!

Anyway, thanks, much, for all the info.

We'll ask our kids about the rest of the cheating, like how every starter except for the goalie, is either a holdback, a double holdback, or a 2023 from a different team. Same scenario on the 2nd team.

Yup! Real classy bunch of CHEATERS!! Wear that t-short proud!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would love to see some of these Instagram posts. Give me a break.

Check your kids phone! Dahhhhhh!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A disgrace to the sport.

Lacrosse filth.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A disgrace to the sport.

Hey Madlax stalker. 12 years old sounds crazy to you I’m sure! But based on averages, about 25% of ever LI team that you play right now will be 12 year olds. No, not 15 year olds or 16 year olds. 12 year olds! And the funny thing is, they are kicking your kids 15/16 year olds butt every time they play. Chew on that fact, stalker!

Check a college roster. If you’re kid is still 12 and in 8th grade he has a very remote chance of playing in college unless you PG him. Please find me an example. I can find you dozens of your despised holdbacks in every college roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax lost. Winning streak is over. The give the ball to the big middie only works for so long. Putting t-shirts ahead of player development has stunted this team's growth. What is the owner going to do now? Go out and get an even bigger, even older middie? It is the only offense the owner knows. The problem is that by high school everyone has hit their growth spurt and skills matter. Trust me on this one. This is the first of many losses and you will see the cracks grow. Kids and parents are not going to tolerate a roster of 30+ and taking a back seat to the owners kids and guest players when they are no longer winning. The only reason they have put up with it for this long is so they can brag that Johnny is on the best team in the world. Once the losses start adding up, kids will head for the exits for smaller rosters and more playing time so they can develop their skills before it is too late.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 Crabs over Mad Lax 7-5 today in the cold rain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What were the other scores in this division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachS is back! 1 tournament = 1 ship. enough said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fall ball doesn't count. Kids playing football. Madlax is still undefeated. Nuff said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fall ball doesn't count. Kids playing football. Madlax is still undefeated. Nuff said.

Yes, during the fall they keep score and nobody plays 100%

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You barely got out of pool play with one goal wins over 2Way and Launch. I wouldn’t be chest pounding just yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You barely got out of pool play with one goal wins over 2Way and Launch. I wouldn’t be chest pounding just yet.

They had kids missing!!. I am sure!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You will see......Schwaldo has been revamped. New studs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Taz kids on Launch this weekend? Such a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about NONE....they were playing in Mass this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
zero taz kids. stunad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You will see......Schwaldo has been revamped. New studs
no studs from the 2024 group .. they will only come from the older team. all the 2024 are found their homes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is one way to look at it. The other fact is that the Crabs do what the Crabs do. The 2022 team became the 2023 last year and vaulted to the top. Maybe the left over '23's are now 2024 team. Either way, at least Madlax plays games in tough conditions #wolfpackupandgo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alot of great additions to Launch this year. Keepi working hard boys!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is igloo windchill looking this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did Taz play Laxachusetts Green this weekend? What was the score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is one way to look at it. The other fact is that the Crabs do what the Crabs do. The 2022 team became the 2023 last year and vaulted to the top. Maybe the left over '23's are now 2024 team. Either way, at least Madlax plays games in tough conditions #wolfpackupandgo

Frankly I'm surprised that not all DMV clubs follow Madlax' formula. If Crabs did in fact do that, good for them. They and others were probably sick and tired of getting embarrassed by ML.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is igloo windchill looking this year?
no one knows, yet to be seen !!!. have not showed up any where. Hopefully they revamp and get back in there .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A disgrace to the sport.

Every single Madlax win for 2019 has to be forfeited. This parent is obviously a parent of one of the 2023 DC Dogs players.

Using 2023 players on a 2024 team, in 2024 brackets is CHEATING!

Somebody has to investigate this cancer of an organization.

They shouldn’t be allowed in any tournaments!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None, all the Taz boys went to the Scarecrow festival up at Taunton, MA, they went 3-0 there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz traveled to mass to play 3 B teams. No playoffs, what a waste

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Frankly I'm surprised that not all DMV clubs follow Madlax' formula. If Crabs did in fact do that, good for them. They and others were probably sick and tired of getting embarrassed by ML.

Very true. It’s helped Madlax a bunch. Great formula. Use a 2023 team to play 2024 teams. Takeaway the 2023 players and Madlax doesn’t win a game all year.and gets completely demolished by every on age team from the island. Yeah, it’s the only thing that makes them remotely competitive... 15 and 16 year olds playing 12 and 13 year olds. Kinda embarrassing too, though, no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did they spend your money?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None, all the Taz boys went to the Scarecrow festival up at Taunton, MA, they went 3-0 there

Who were the three B teams that they played in Mass?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not about the money. Why not play Laxachusetts Green to get a competitive game. After all it’s the same team that beat you last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Half the team is new and there already was talent there, I'm curious to see how Launch stacks up at the end of the season. Right now they're a "new" team with all of the pitfalls and it shows a lot in their offense. Once they work out the kinks it will be interesting to see how well they perform. Can Legacy pull off having both an AA and an A team in 2024 like 91 has with Bandits and Warriors in 2023? That would make Taz stronger in the long run for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for following , we appreciate it!!!.. must be the number 1 fan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not about the money. Why not play Laxachusetts Green to get a competitive game. After all it’s the same team that beat you last summer.

First off we, would play anyone. Second. Lax green did not beat Taz. Ever . Third . thanks for keeping track.. Appreciate it. Our number one fan

Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard