BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 42 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has a second LI team this season, LI Express 2025 Davis?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

They always had a second team. It used to be O'Reilly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They always had a second team. It used to be O'Reilly.

Ah thanks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
team legacy played at the halloween havoc

They proved they are a B team by getting handled by the Express A & B teams. Went 0-3..... 32 goals against with scoring only 8 goals. Must be the coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
team legacy played at the halloween havoc

They proved they are a B team by getting handled by the Express A & B teams. Went 0-3..... 32 goals against with scoring only 8 goals. Must be the coaching.

Why do you care? Why dont you let this team be. Your proving yourself to be a complete F . Worry about your own life and issues which clearly is majorly disappointing for you to act this way. Try paying attention to your kid and his team instead of being obsessed with others.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He must be the lost who left legacy for 91, now realizes that 2025 91 isn’t going anywhere and he’s upset that his strategy didn’t work so he’s justifying it by going after legacy . What a lost . Have fun watching the wsyl from home this year you fool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure who "team legacy" is, but it's not Legacy. Legacy has one team in the 2025 age group, and it wasn't at Halloween Havoc. As for the guy(s) still holding some sort of immature grudge against the organization, here: point and show us on this doll where Legacy hurt you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure who "team legacy" is, but it's not Legacy. Legacy has one team in the 2025 age group, and it wasn't at Halloween Havoc. As for the guy(s) still holding some sort of immature grudge against the organization, here: point and show us on this doll where Legacy hurt you.

You are correct. They were not at Halloween Havoc. You can look at Legacy's website. The 2025 Legacy Titans (formally called the Geese) were at the Scarecrow tournament in Massachusetts. And although they won one and list 2, the games they lost were to 3d New England Red (who you will see this weekend at Tristar in the AA bracket) and Laxachusetts Green. Both of these teams are very good.
Is 2025 Legacy a shadow of what it used to be? Has the Legacy organisation not invested to provide the support to this team after it imploded a few years ago? Yes both seem to be true. But I admire the loyalty that the Coach and kids who stayed have for their team. And anyone ridiculing them should be ashamed of themselves. And they need to reflect on what sort of sportsmanship and sense if moral character they are teaching their son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha Ha, point to the doll that's great

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would like to see the rebels play the gold R U S H, they seem to keep missing each other on the schedule. wonder why

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels and Gold R$sh Scrimmaged couple weeks ago

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would like to see the rebels play the gold R U S H, they seem to keep missing each other on the schedule. wonder why

Is there a conspiracy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebs beat RUpoop at a scrimmage a few weeks back. Both decent teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Conspiracy? what does that even mean? makes zero sense. They are avoiding each other? Bro, this is 7th grade lax...I dont think anyone cares as much as you do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Conspiracy? what does that even mean? makes zero sense. They are avoiding each other? Bro, this is 7th grade lax...I dont think anyone cares as much as you do

The conspiracy comment was dripping with sarcasm.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is their B team and it will be a disaster, not that it really matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As someone said above, this is individual development time. Your son's team isn't being recruited, he is. Standing on the sidelines watching his team's top 14 players win game after game isn't going to gain him visibility or improve his game skills. I can see the living room conversation with the college coach already: "Here's a picture of my son on the sidelines. Here's another one of him on the sidelines, but you can see he's holding the stick in his left hand. And here he is on he sidelines pointing to the open man. You've heard of Johnny X, the top scorer, right? Well my son often passes him the ball in practice. Did I mention already that he's been in 8 tournaments and won 7?"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As someone said above, this is individual development time. Your son's team isn't being recruited, he is. Standing on the sidelines watching his team's top 14 players win game after game isn't going to gain him visibility or improve his game skills. I can see the living room conversation with the college coach already: "Here's a picture of my son on the sidelines. Here's another one of him on the sidelines, but you can see he's holding the stick in his left hand. And here he is on he sidelines pointing to the open man. You've heard of Johnny X, the top scorer, right? Well my son often passes him the ball in practice. Did I mention already that he's been in 8 tournaments and won 7?"

This is no different than what 91 did as well. There were plenty of kids holding down the bench. Even now with their low numbers, the mule will only play 15 at most.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"He won 7 out of 8 tournaments, huh? What happened in the one loss?"
"He played"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh wise one... Why will it be a disaster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This all sounds like the stunad who left legacy for 91 with both of his kids that he calls " studs". He also claims that spallina begged for him to bring his kids to 91. Lol., What a lost . Go get a life instead of talking about how your kids are studs to everyone you see and how people beg for them to play on their teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This all sounds like the stunad who left legacy for 91 with both of his kids that he calls " studs". He also claims that spallina begged for him to bring his kids to 91. Lol., What a lost . Go get a life instead of talking about how your kids are studs to everyone you see and how people beg for them to play on their teams .

I dont think they are with 91 anymore. I think 1 may be with express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know everyone like to bash Express because their coach and numbers, but I’m a first year parent and love it. We practice a lot, and they are the best practices I’ve seen, and we’ve been to other top clubs. We’re also in every available tournament. 91 hardly played in any, but we’re playing just about every weekend, as well as practices. I honestly couldn’t ask for more. Some kids play more thank others, but everyone plays during the tournament. That’s just the way it goes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know everyone like to bash Express because their coach and numbers, but I’m a first year parent and love it. We practice a lot, and they are the best practices I’ve seen, and we’ve been to other top clubs. We’re also in every available tournament. 91 hardly played in any, but we’re playing just about every weekend, as well as practices. I honestly couldn’t ask for more. Some kids play more thank others, but everyone plays during the tournament. That’s just the way it goes.

Thats too funny! You had ne until you said everyone plays during the tournament.
I bet your the kid who used to be on legacy, jumped mid ship to 91, and now is at express, at least temporarily.
Noobe needs to be on Express to know how they operate. Everyone can see at the tournaments. And lots if kids dont play. Stop shoveling garbage for brownie points.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WAIT TIL SPRING! ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE NEW.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely incorrect. I know exactly who the person is that is being mentioned here , he is with 91 and so are both of his kids . Left legacy , and I could almost gaurantee you he is the one on here bashing legacy . That's what he does . Calls his kids studs and claims spallina begged for them to go to 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the Regulator parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong again fool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope he is still on 91, both boys!!! Nobody from 91 went to Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope he is still on 91, both boys!!! Nobody from 91 went to Express

So you are saying all the kids who came over from legacy to 91 (not just one parent) are still with 91?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why the Regulator parent?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why the Regulator parent?

A few kids who didn't play went over to Regulators this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NOT A REGULATOR PARENT. EVERYOONE KNOWS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because he's a stunad with no facts . Just a fool that spews garbage, what else would you expect from a non intelligent 91 dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because he's a stunad with no facts . Just a fool that spews garbage, what else would you expect from a non intelligent 91 dad

What are you responding to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of the 5 kids who left Legacy for 91, only 2 remain. The other former Legacy players left 91 this year for Express or Regulators. That's a fact. 91 lost others this year and last year that were not from Legacy but had started travel with 91. Some of them didn't play much or at all. Some of them did play but weren't happy with the coaching and/or club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Rebels put World Series of lacrosse in Denver on their schedule, you can just sign up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the person who knows how many kids are left on 91, the question was " who keeps bashing legacy" . My answer was I have a feeling I know exactly who it is and they're still at 91. So if there are only two kids left there then you do the math and take your pick . I could almost gaurantee it's the guy with two kids who left legacy a few years back and refers to his kids as " studs". Also said spallina begged for his " studs " to come to 91. Lol. That was the answer to the legacy bashing question .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Rebels put World Series of lacrosse in Denver on their schedule, you can just sign up?

No. They like to pretend they will make it at the qualifier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody can just sign up, you have qualifying tournament in April. If a team qualifies they have the option to go to Denver.

Page 15 of 42 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard