BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 33 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any observations from today’s games at Blandair?

Hawks are still the greatest team ever assembled!

Definitely, the team to beat; #22 is playing like a man among boys. He was close to unstoppable. True had some nice goalie play and Madlax and FCA both had very good FO guys and solid defenses along with Hawks defense. VLC was big but I do not think they're ready for elite just yet.

From what I saw, they are certainly up there. Top to bottom they are solid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely the team to beat; #22 is playing like a man among boys. He was close to unstoppable. True had some nice goalie play and Madlax and FCA both had very good FO guys and solid defenses along with Hawks defense. VLC was big but I do not think they're ready for elite just yet.

Agreed. VLC is a couple players away from being Elite but like what they have on offense. Need to shore up that D. Hawks are the top and Madlax and FCA look improved. True will be AAA. Elite should be in no particular order...

Hawks
FCA
Madlax
Looney's
Bethesda
Crabs
Next Level - AAA champs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They regrouped and added a ton of talent. Last year they were a combined 26/27 because a lot left. New coaching staff and players. Expect them to be pushing Elite by next year

3D 2026
3D 2027
FCA 2027
NXT 2026
AYLC 2026
PLC 2026
Saltwater 2026
Salwater 27/28

Thoughts?

IF AYLC loses any of these games, they should play in the HOCO B division.

Its 6th grade lacrosse and winning isnt the goal. The goal is to learn how to play the game, be a good teammate and be coachable. EO

EO, each other, PLC motto. Let's see what the new squad can do! Good luck!

PLC will own Annapolis 26 Division again soon!

How was your weekend PLC dad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely the team to beat; #22 is playing like a man among boys. He was close to unstoppable. True had some nice goalie play and Madlax and FCA both had very good FO guys and solid defenses along with Hawks defense. VLC was big but I do not think they're ready for elite just yet.

Agreed. VLC is a couple players away from being Elite but like what they have on offense. Need to shore up that D. Hawks are the top and Madlax and FCA look improved. True will be AAA. Elite should be in no particular order...

Hawks
FCA
Madlax
Looney's
Bethesda
Crabs
Next Level - AAA champs

No PLC?? EO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was watching the Madlax game on the other baseball field and saw a late cheap shot on the Hawks (to the head) from one of those FCA defenseman. I hope that the player is OK

You were a field away and 'saw' a cheap shot? You may need to update the prescription on your glasses. I watched that kid play against Madlax after our first game and he was clearly one of better athletes playing yesterday. My son and I wanted to see the Hawks/FCA game after our 2nd game and even though the hawks had possession most of the game and dominated that kid again stood out for FCA; he's big, fast and aggressive. FCA kid took FOs as well and dominated the Hawks kid The kid is tall and he put his shoulder right and the Hawks players chest and buried him; flag came in late once the kid did not get up and the Hawks coach lost his mind IMO. I hope the Hawks kid is alright as well but to call that a cheap shot is hilarious and probably coming from the hawks parent.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. PLC really hung one on the 2027 3d Upstate this past weekend!!! LOL.
Still not to late to switch to baseball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was watching the Madlax game on the other baseball field and saw a late cheap shot on the Hawks (to the head) from one of those FCA defenseman. I hope that the player is OK

You were a field away and 'saw' a cheap shot? You may need to update the prescription on your glasses. I watched that kid play against Madlax after our first game and he was clearly one of better athletes playing yesterday. My son and I wanted to see the Hawks/FCA game after our 2nd game and even though the hawks had possession most of the game and dominated that kid again stood out for FCA; he's big, fast and aggressive. FCA kid took FOs as well and dominated the Hawks kid The kid is tall and he put his shoulder right and the Hawks players chest and buried him; flag came in late once the kid did not get up and the Hawks coach lost his mind IMO. I hope the Hawks kid is alright as well but to call that a cheap shot is hilarious and probably coming from the hawks parent.

Only a Hawks parent would bring that up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were a field away and 'saw' a cheap shot? You may need to update the prescription on your glasses. I watched that kid play against Madlax after our first game and he was clearly one of better athletes playing yesterday. My son and I wanted to see the Hawks/FCA game after our 2nd game and even though the hawks had possession most of the game and dominated that kid again stood out for FCA; he's big, fast and aggressive. The kid is tall and he put his shoulder right and the Hawks players chest and buried him; flag came in late once the kid did not get up and the Hawks coach lost his mind IMO. I hope the Hawks kid is alright as well but to call that a cheap shot is hilarious and probably coming from the hawks parent.

Only a Hawks parent would bring that up.

First let me state that I am a Hawks Dad; I know I know I am already hated. FCA was our most challenging game yesterday to say the least; they are improved. As far as the hit in question it was not a cheap shot but it was a penalty. FCA defenseman came in about 1/2 step too late and laid a big hit. I honestly don’t think he could have stopped his momentum at that point and it was unfortunate. That being said I would take that kid on our team in a heartbeat; he’s gifted and just needs some coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try. I was standing on the 3rd base line fence of the other field and was watching the Hawks/FCA game when the hit occurred. So I was closer to that goal than half of the people on that field. Not a Hawks parent. And that was a hit to the head. Sorry. You must a one of the True parents standing with the kids right in front of me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this the kid who got the concussion?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with does EO mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds tough, how many did he manage to get in the net....or the rest of their offense. I am imagining the big strong face off kid must have had at least 2 or 3 goals right after "dominating" or at least the attack had to take advantage and put a couple in the net. What was the final of that game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with does EO mean?

Not sure, probably a team motto.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds tough, how many did he manage to get in the net....or the rest of their offense. I am imagining the big strong face off kid must have had at least 2 or 3 goals right after "dominating" or at least the attack had to take advantage and put a couple in the net. What was the final of that game?

Uhm, you sound you know exactly how the game went.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with does EO mean?

PLC has EO on their jerseys. Their director uses that motto. It stands for Each Other. And someone is beating a dead horse and it's not really funny anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely the team to beat; #22 is playing like a man among boys. He was close to unstoppable. True had some nice goalie play and Madlax and FCA both had very good FO guys and solid defenses along with Hawks defense. VLC was big but I do not think they're ready for elite just yet. [/quote]

[/quote]

You were a field away and 'saw' a cheap shot? You may need to update the prescription on your glasses. I watched that kid play against Madlax after our first game and he was clearly one of better athletes playing yesterday. My son and I wanted to see the Hawks/FCA game after our 2nd game and even though the hawks had possession most of the game and dominated that kid again stood out for FCA; he's big, fast and aggressive. FCA kid took FOs as well and dominated the Hawks kid The kid is tall and he put his shoulder right and the Hawks players chest and buried him; flag came in late once the kid did not get up and the Hawks coach lost his mind IMO. I hope the Hawks kid is alright as well but to call that a cheap shot is hilarious and probably coming from the hawks parent. [/quote]

Sounds tough, how many did he manage to get in the net....or the rest of their offense. I am imagining the big strong face off kid must have had at least 2 or 3 goals right after "dominating" or at least the attack had to take advantage and put a couple in the net. What was the final of that game?[/quote]

Uhm, you sound you know exactly how the game went.[/quote]

It sounds like FCA was pretty formidable against the Hawks and no scores are on Tourney Machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a bitter Hawks parent who spends $1000s in FO training only to watch his kid get owned. Keep wasting your money on specialization at 12 yrs old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Any observations from today’s games at Blandair?

Sounds like a bitter Hawks parent who spends $1000s in FO training only to watch his kid get owned. Keep wasting your money on specialization at 12 yrs old.

Can someone please just answer the question. I would honestly like to know. That's all I want to know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sir or Ma’am; hard to tell by the whining, if you read my post again you’ll see I am agreeing with the hawks dominance in the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Biggest surprise from yesterday's action at Blandair was Looney's. I know it is fall ball but to go 1-2 and really look average surprised me. True Annapolis looks like the real deal; a few more pieces and they could make some noise in elite.

Looks like someone's son made True , Hi There !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neutral party here, but let's not talk about individual kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were a field away and 'saw' a cheap shot? You may need to update the prescription on your glasses. I watched that kid play against Madlax after our first game and he was clearly one of better athletes playing yesterday. My son and I wanted to see the Hawks/FCA game after our 2nd game and even though the hawks had possession most of the game and dominated that kid again stood out for FCA; he's big, fast and aggressive. FCA kid took FOs as well and dominated the Hawks kid The kid is tall and he put his shoulder right and the Hawks players chest and buried him; flag came in late once the kid did not get up and the Hawks coach lost his mind IMO. I hope the Hawks kid is alright as well but to call that a cheap shot is hilarious and probably coming from the hawks parent. [/quote]

Sounds tough, how many did he manage to get in the net....or the rest of their offense. I am imagining the big strong face off kid must have had at least 2 or 3 goals right after "dominating" or at least the attack had to take advantage and put a couple in the net. What was the final of that game?[/quote]

Sounds like a bitter Hawks parent who spends $1000s in FO training only to watch his kid get owned. Keep wasting your money on specialization at 12 yrs old. [/quote]

Can someone please just answer the question. I would honestly like to know. That's all I want to know. [/quote]

What question would that be??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a bitter Hawks parent who spends $1000s in FO training only to watch his kid get owned. Keep wasting your money on specialization at 12 yrs old. [/quote]

Can someone please just answer the question. I would honestly like to know. That's all I want to know. [/quote]

What question would that be?? [/quote]

What was the score of the game. No updates on Tourney Machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4-0 hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard it was 4-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores are now up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4-0 hawks

Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neutral party here, but let's not talk about individual kids.

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was a penalty for sure, word was the child was ejected from the tournament after the hit. The Hawks coach was going crazy but rightfully so, the child wasn’t moving there for a bit. Hawks won 4-0 they called the game after the goal/penalty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was a penalty for sure, word was the child was ejected from the tournament after the hit. The Hawks coach was going crazy but rightfully so, the child wasn’t moving there for a bit. Hawks won 4-0 they called the game after the goal/penalty.

Hope the hawks kid is ok it was a huge hit; FCA kids momentum carried him into the hawks kid and the result was scary to say the least. Surely was not a cheap shot as someone else stated; hard for the kids and even professional athletes to stop themselves once they’ve committed to making a hit. It’s unfortunate part of the game but it happens. Does anyone know if the hawks kid is ok; I heard he he may have had a concussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Clap in a defensemen’s face, shoot imaginary arrows and knuckle drag the turf after a goal...sorry mom...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Clap in a defensemen’s face, shoot imaginary arrows and knuckle drag the turf after a goal...sorry mom...

Like the age old Christian quote says. “If you can’t stop em from celebrating, just blow their head off with a cheap shot after they score to stop them”. I think that’s somewhere in Psalms

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you complete a thought?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no dog in this fight, but seriously.

Honestly, this sight is horrible.anyone that has no balls can stir the pot and not own it, let the boys play it on the field.

But, if your that lame dad and is living through your son and feel so compelled to talk trash.own it fool, put your name to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly, this sight is horrible.anyone that has no balls can stir the pot and not own it, let the boys play it on the field.

But, if your that lame dad and is living through your son and feel so compelled to talk trash.own it fool, put your name to it.

Thanks anonymous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Without lame dads living through their sons. This site would be about exciting as watching youth T-Ball.

Enjoy all the drama and intrigue of youth lacrosse as your son gets closer to High School. Once HS comes around it just isnt the same. The reality of all those dreams and aspirations come home...He either has it or he doesnt.

And if he is a MIAA bound player and on age, he better have put in the hard work to get pass the multiple holdbacks/prefirsts on every MIAA team.

If public, still has to put in work, but it isnt nearly as competitive with less or no holdbacks .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks anonymous

👆🏻

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like the age old Christian quote says. “If you can’t stop em from celebrating, just blow their head off with a cheap shot after they score to stop them”. I think that’s somewhere in Psalms

I was told about this thread and I figured I should respond since it is my son that is being discussed on this board by anonymous "adults"; pretty sad IMO. My name is David M (FCA 2026 parent) and my son is the one who hit the Hawks player towards the end of the game. Was it a penalty; yes, was it a cheap shot, NO!! For anyone to say that is was knows nothing about the kind of young man my son is; he has a HEART OF GOLD and would never hurt anyone intentionally. He is a big kid; who is 11 and on age to the adult that posted he was a hold-back, and he plays with some physicality and still learning the game. Did any of you see him after the game or speak to him? Did any of you see the concern he had for the Hawks player? Did any of you ride home with him and see the anguish on his face and in his eyes from what happened? Calling out individual kids on a message board is pathetic, calling them out anonymously is cowardly. Some of you 'adults' need to take a long look in the mirror and focus on improving that reflection; your son is watching you!!! And to the person(s) moderating these boards; you have a responsibility to these kids as well to what is posted!! DO YOUR JOB!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks anonymous

👆🏻

Thanks again anonymous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mr M,

Its good to see you're not hiding behind your previous anonymous comments....
"The kid is tall and he put his shoulder right and the Hawks players chest and buried him; flag came in late once the kid did not get up and the Hawks coach lost his mind IMO. I hope the Hawks kid is alright as well but to call that a cheap shot is hilarious and probably coming from the hawks parent."

Since your son has a heart of gold - did he, you or the FCA coaches check up on the Hawks player on Sunday? If memory serves me correct - I think I saw both teams tailgates where right next to each other. Certainty then a member from FCA, or your family would have checked in with the Hawks who were merely steps away from you - to check on the well being of another 11 year old, and help remedy your sons anguish

You want to overlook the hit - I'll buy that as we all see high hits (typically not as a late as the hit in question). But, don't turn a blind eye to your sons behavior outside of that game. My son doesn't play for the Hawks (I couldn't stomach that), but he did play against your son last spring in HOCO - and, along side him this summer on team All In. Whether you want to admit it or not, your son does have a well earned reputation for playing dirty, and running his mouth. Perhaps this incident will go a long way for the Maddens moving forward.

So glad you were just recently "made aware of the site"

Page 17 of 33 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard