Brewster High School (NY) 2021 Defense Chelsea Steere Commits to Mercer University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Brewster High School (NY) 2021 Defense Chelsea Steere of Snipers Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mercer University.

High School: Brewster High School (Brewster, NY)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Mercer University
Club Team: Snipers Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Hudson Valley National Team (USL)
Why did you choose Mercer University, Women's D1? "I chose Mercer because of the positive and fun environment that the team created. The team atmosphere was something that really drew me into the school. Mercer is the perfect size for me and I cannot wait to be on campus and play with everyone!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Chelsea Steere on her commitment to Mercer University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: