South River (MD) 2021 Attack Breelyn Geist Commits to Mercer University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: South River (MD) 2021 Attack Breelyn Geist of Integrity Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mercer University.

High School: South River (Edgewater, MD)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Mercer University
Club Team: Integrity Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: NXT Showcase All-Star UA 150
Academic Honors: STEM Student
Why did you choose Mercer University, Women's D1? "I absolutely love the Coaching staff at Mercer. As soon as I went and stepped foot on the campus I knew right away that it was the perfect school for me. I knew I wanted a Division One school, and warm weather, so Mercer was perfect! "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My supportive parents and my older sister who is my biggest role model. Thank you to my Integrity club coaches who helped me every step of the way, along with my South River HS coaches. And a huge thank you to my trainer Tommy at Peak Training!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Breelyn Geist on her commitment to Mercer University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: