BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Next week at Blatant Fall Jam, LI Express Haugen is registered in the 2026 B division. Therefore, I hope CoachC doesn't revert to bringing his A players (including his top 2 2026 A players who are that good enough to play up on the 2025 team). I don't care that Express set this age group in a pool training system. That is fine and up to them. However, if you want to bring A players, then play in the A bracket. Teams and tournaments are set up based on talent and skill. Teams pay good money to put their teams in brackets that are best suited for their skill. Don't revert to winning at all costs and taint your organization's reputation and have your top talented players play in a B division tournament. Other registered teams and Blatant tournament officials should be aware and notified if these players play. More importantly, Express "B" Parents... stop drinking the Kool-Aid and demand that if it is a B tournament, then let the B team kids play.

Express Dad here. Very disgruntled about what is going on with this Express project. They took 40 kids on a supposed mixed Double AA team. The project is to weed out the less skilled kids to make a super team. That is fine there is no doubt but kid is absolutely a double A player and he will play on the "Super Team". This weekend he may have to play in a B division at Blatant. Thats a shame. how does this make him better and prepared to play Legacy who we just lost t. Haugen a nice guy when CoachC is playing him like a puppet on strings. Haugen has said to some parents he is not happy about the way this whole thing is going but won't fight CoachC on it. Shaking my head. This project is trouble and the Legacy , 91 and the Rebels will reap the rewards at next years tryouts.

If your son is "absolutely a double A player" then why would he be pushed to the B division team? My guess is that the other players on the AA team are better than him and that roster is full. Seems that they're trying to form 2 of the best teams that they can? No trying to come off sounding like i'm ridiculing. Just an outsider looking in.
No if your son isn't playing with the B team I would suggest to not wait and look for another team completely.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next week at Blatant Fall Jam, LI Express Haugen is registered in the 2026 B division. Therefore, I hope CoachC doesn't revert to bringing his A players (including his top 2 2026 A players who are that good enough to play up on the 2025 team). I don't care that Express set this age group in a pool training system. That is fine and up to them. However, if you want to bring A players, then play in the A bracket. Teams and tournaments are set up based on talent and skill. Teams pay good money to put their teams in brackets that are best suited for their skill. Don't revert to winning at all costs and taint your organization's reputation and have your top talented players play in a B division tournament. Other registered teams and Blatant tournament officials should be aware and notified if these players play. More importantly, Express "B" Parents... stop drinking the Kool-Aid and demand that if it is a B tournament, then let the B team kids play.

Express Dad here. Very disgruntled about what is going on with this Express project. They took 40 kids on a supposed mixed Double AA team. The project is to weed out the less skilled kids to make a super team. That is fine there is no doubt but kid is absolutely a double A player and he will play on the "Super Team". This weekend he may have to play in a B division at Blatant. Thats a shame. how does this make him better and prepared to play Legacy who we just lost t. Haugen a nice guy when CoachC is playing him like a puppet on strings. Haugen has said to some parents he is not happy about the way this whole thing is going but won't fight CoachC on it. Shaking my head. This project is trouble and the Legacy , 91 and the Rebels will reap the rewards at next years tryouts.

Wasn't it the express B team that lost to Legacy's team? 6-5 if I saw correctly? I'd say that's not bad considering the fact that Legacy only has 1 team at the grade. Seems the B team is pretty darn good. No, i'm not an express parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't it the express B team that lost to Legacy's team? 6-5 if I saw correctly? I'd say that's not bad considering the fact that Legacy only has 1 team at the grade. Seems the B team is pretty darn good. No, i'm not an express parent.

With the help of a couple of A players. CoachC still puts in some of his better players so he can be sure to win. In this case he needed more than a couple so he lost to Legacy. You cant evaluate the B team unless they are competing on their own without the A players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your son is "absolutely a double A player" then why would he be pushed to the B division team? My guess is that the other players on the AA team are better than him and that roster is full. Seems that they're trying to form 2 of the best teams that they can? No trying to come off sounding like i'm ridiculing. Just an outsider looking in.
No if your son isn't playing with the B team I would suggest to not wait and look for another team completely.

Why does he have to play on the B team. I agree with prior poster. If CoachC is making your kid go to Blatant and play in the B division (not even the A division) then he doesnt view your kid as part of his top super team. And if you push to go to the Elite or NALF tournaments, he will let you go. But he wont play your kid. Or very little anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Express was a “SUPERTEAM”, they would have rolled over 91. They didn’t. You shouldn’t be disgruntled, you should be gone. You have no one to blame but yourself for sticking around.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The term superteam makes me want to vomit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Express was a “SUPERTEAM”, they would have rolled over 91. They didn’t. You shouldn’t be disgruntled, you should be gone. You have no one to blame but yourself for sticking around.

CoachC only got involved with 2026 this year. I think it's what CoachC wants to create out of the team. But ethically you have to say its wrong to offer kids a place on an "A" team and take their money, with full intention to just discard half of the players during the season. In essence relegating them to a weak B team that needs an influx of A players to compete on the B level. Think about it. What if it was your kid? By the way, it could easily be your kid in another year or sooner. He recruits kids year round.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Year round recruiting? That's lame. I'd never let my kid play there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will not be my kid because I know better. But I do feel for those of you that have been taken advantage of. Coach C is a collector. He wants all these kids so no one else can have them, then he puts 85% of them on a shelf to collect dust.

If your son is in the 15% that play, you’re golden. If not, I would re-evaluate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. they had 30+ kids on the sideline. Some of their top kids, including their top FOGO, were there. When it was crunch time, the kids from the "AA" team were the only ones on the field, with 20+kids on the sideline and complaining parents on the sideline.
And for the parents who were told their kid is on the AA team, but will be "rotated" back and forth so he can collect another $4K and poach kids from other teams, your kid is on the B team. You got scammed. Coach C wasn't recruiting your kid, he was recruiting $4K.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. they had 30+ kids on the sideline. Some of their top kids, including their top FOGO, were there. When it was crunch time, the kids from the "AA" team were the only ones on the field, with 20+kids on the sideline and complaining parents on the sideline.
And for the parents who were told their kid is on the AA team, but will be "rotated" back and forth so he can collect another $4K and poach kids from other teams, your kid is on the B team. You got scammed. Coach C wasn't recruiting your kid, he was recruiting $4K.

I am with the guy from a few days ago that said someone should take advantage of this and start a team and build it with the disgruntled kids and keep them together and coach them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am with the guy from a few days ago that said someone should take advantage of this and start a team and build it with the disgruntled kids and keep them together and coach them.

Its a shame to take advantage of kids, who's parents have the ego problem and were conned into going there and leaving their old teams to be on a B team. Good luck with that. Sometimes the grass isn't greener, but the money sure is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anybody figured out that Haugen is not the A team ..and only 2 kids were A players and still almost beat Legacy ,,,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you know how many people say that at all age levels. You dont need to start a team. There are plenty of teams out there that have space that could take these kids on an be competitive teams. But people are on CoachC team because they think it will be somehow better for their kid down the line.
The fact is he will cut most of them out by recruiting age. By hen parents expect a lot from the organisation to help their kid get recruited for college. And there is only so many kids he can assist with that.
And many of these parents and kids will be left high and dry without having an established relationship with a coach and team to help with colleges. And they will be a lot poorer in their pocket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anybody figured out that Haugen is not the A team ..and only 2 kids were A players and still almost beat Legacy ,,,

There were more kids than just 2. There are kids that have been told to go to all the tournaments. CoachC is evaluating them to see where they fall out in the mix. Watch. A bunch of them will go to the Elite and NALF tournament but wont get much playing time in the end, because he will have decided they are really the B team. And just there at these tournaments as a 3rd or 4th line. (Which rarely if ever plays)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So who were the other 30 kids on the sideline? So they have 60 kids? So why is Haugen listed as the AA team in TriStar? Take away the FOGO and the score would have been lopsided. The whole second half of the game it was all the AA players. But that's not the point. The point is how 25/30 parents were told their son made the top team, and they are floating, rotating, whatever you want to justify it in your mind, and they are on a B team. And they had to sit and watch as the "AA" players got all the playing time when it was clear that Legacy was going to beat you. Do I think that if all the "AA" players were there that they beat Legacy, probably. But I also know that the 20 kids on Legacy rotate in and get plenty of playing time, develop and get better, win or loose. I don't have to run around and tell everyone my son is on the top Express team, but has to rotate to both teams because he's that good. Face it, he's on the B team and CoachC is running around with your $4K in his pocket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its a shame to take advantage of kids, who's parents have the ego problem and were conned into going there and leaving their old teams to be on a B team. Good luck with that. Sometimes the grass isn't greener, but the money sure is.

It honestly is a con and some of these parents should actually sue Express and CoachC, because it's as clear as can be here that he recruited an abnormal number of kids with promises of being on an A team under him when in actuality half at least are on a B team with a different coach. There needs to be some regulation of how these coaches can take advantage of parents and their kids. Wake up and sue his a$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So who were the other 30 kids on the sideline? So they have 60 kids? So why is Haugen listed as the AA team in TriStar? Take away the FOGO and the score would have been lopsided. The whole second half of the game it was all the AA players. But that's not the point. The point is how 25/30 parents were told their son made the top team, and they are floating, rotating, whatever you want to justify it in your mind, and they are on a B team. And they had to sit and watch as the "AA" players got all the playing time when it was clear that Legacy was going to beat you. Do I think that if all the "AA" players were there that they beat Legacy, probably. But I also know that the 20 kids on Legacy rotate in and get plenty of playing time, develop and get better, win or loose. I don't have to run around and tell everyone my son is on the top Express team, but has to rotate to both teams because he's that good. Face it, he's on the B team and CoachC is running around with your $4K in his pocket.

Here's an idea. The unhappy families who's kids didn't get any playing time, go down and play on the "developmental" team. Make it a strong competitive B team. Get real playing time and instruction. There are a few kids on that team with real talent. See what it can do. Then maybe next year find a home as a team somewhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's an idea. The unhappy families who's kids didn't get any playing time, go down and play on the "developmental" team. Make it a strong competitive B team. Get real playing time and instruction. There are a few kids on that team with real talent. See what it can do. Then maybe next year find a home as a team somewhere else.

Here's an idea. CoachC should give all those parents back their money now since he lured them in under false pretenses. They can then go to other organizations who will be happy to fill their open positions with qualified players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ask any 2022 Express parent about Coach C. Looks like he is doing at 2026 is what he did to the 2022s. If your kid starts for him, life is great........everyone else gets the short end of the stick. Good luck with him, glad he is gravitating away from the 2022s!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw all these teams looking last few weeks
Recon,Rebels,Outlaws,24, Legacy and maybe True Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's an idea. CoachC should give all those parents back their money now since he lured them in under false pretenses. They can then go to other organizations who will be happy to fill their open positions with qualified players.

How far apart are the areas that Express and 91 draw their kids from? What other organizations could kids from Express go to? It sounds like Express is a mess. Is Coach C that big of a draw?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't it the express B team that lost to Legacy's team? 6-5 if I saw correctly? I'd say that's not bad considering the fact that Legacy only has 1 team at the grade. Seems the B team is pretty darn good. No, i'm not an express parent. [/quote]

[/quote]

I am with the guy from a few days ago that said someone should take advantage of this and start a team and build it with the disgruntled kids and keep them together and coach them. [/quote]

Its a shame to take advantage of kids, who's parents have the ego problem and were conned into going there and leaving their old teams to be on a B team. Good luck with that. Sometimes the grass isn't greener, but the money sure is. [/quote]

It honestly is a con and some of these parents should actually sue Express and CoachC, because it's as clear as can be here that he recruited an abnormal number of kids with promises of being on an A team under him when in actuality half at least are on a B team with a different coach. There needs to be some regulation of how these coaches can take advantage of parents and their kids. Wake up and sue his Meanyquote]

He is coaching the team. I wouldn't really call it a B team. It's a weaker team than their AA team but above a B team. They easily beat the Turtles which I would say is a good B team. Almost beat/tied Legacy which I would say is a weak AA team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

I am with the guy from a few days ago that said someone should take advantage of this and start a team and build it with the disgruntled kids and keep them together and coach them. [/quote]

Its a shame to take advantage of kids, who's parents have the ego problem and were conned into going there and leaving their old teams to be on a B team. Good luck with that. Sometimes the grass isn't greener, but the money sure is. [/quote]

It honestly is a con and some of these parents should actually sue Express and CoachC, because it's as clear as can be here that he recruited an abnormal number of kids with promises of being on an A team under him when in actuality half at least are on a B team with a different coach. There needs to be some regulation of how these coaches can take advantage of parents and their kids. Wake up and sue his Meanyquote]

He is coaching the team. I wouldn't really call it a B team. It's a weaker team than their AA team but above a B team. They easily beat the Turtles which I would say is a good B team. Almost beat/tied Legacy which I would say is a weak AA team. [/quote]

Using their AA kids to do so while their 30 other kids sat and watched.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is coaching the team. I wouldn't really call it a B team. It's a weaker team than their AA team but above a B team. They easily beat the Turtles which I would say is a good B team. Almost beat/tied Legacy which I would say is a weak AA team. [/quote]

By Using their AA kids to do so while their 30 other kids sat and watched.
[/quote]

Someone mentioned it was only 2 players. Were the other 8 sitting down? Or were they being competitive with the supposed AA legacy team? I wasan’ t there. Making my assumptions from these other postings. All I’m saying is that the 2nd team doesn’t sound like a B team. It sounds like a weaker A team. Someone mentioned that 1 of the 2 AA kids only played in the last game. So they easily beat the 2 prior teams they played with 1. What were the other 9 players doing? As far as 30 on the sideline, I don’t know but that seems like an exaggeration if they have 40 between the 2 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Using their AA kids to do so while their 30 other kids sat and watched.
[/quote]

Exactly. If the team can not stand on it's own without an influx of players from another team, than it's a weak team. And it didn't truly win any games then. It just cheated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By Using their AA kids to do so while their 30 other kids sat and watched.
[/quote]

Someone mentioned it was only 2 players. Were the other 8 sitting down? Or were they being competitive with the supposed AA legacy team? I wasan’ t there. Making my assumptions from these other postings. All I’m saying is that the 2nd team doesn’t sound like a B team. It sounds like a weaker A team. Someone mentioned that 1 of the 2 AA kids only played in the last game. So they easily beat the 2 prior teams they played with 1. What were the other 9 players doing? As far as 30 on the sideline, I don’t know but that seems like an exaggeration if they have 40 between the 2 teams.[/quote]

There were more than the 2. I know others who were there who will also be at the Tristar and November tournaments with the A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone mentioned it was only 2 players. Were the other 8 sitting down? Or were they being competitive with the supposed AA legacy team? I wasan’ t there. Making my assumptions from these other postings. All I’m saying is that the 2nd team doesn’t sound like a B team. It sounds like a weaker A team. Someone mentioned that 1 of the 2 AA kids only played in the last game. So they easily beat the 2 prior teams they played with 1. What were the other 9 players doing? As far as 30 on the sideline, I don’t know but that seems like an exaggeration if they have 40 between the 2 teams.

They had 34 kids there for the last game vs Legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it really matter what Express does with these 40 kids? They all train together and the teams are fluid. CoachC can pick who he wants to play where he wants so get over it. They had 100+ kids tryout and field three teams at this age so clearly not hurting for players. If you are in that group and feel misled...stop paying and find a new team. If you are in the group and are unhappy but staying...stop airing your dirty laundry. Kids improve by practicing with these coaches and the top level kids at a high pace. Most of the 40 on the team most likely are a top players in town ball and should get plenty of field time there, if not you're on the wrong team and they are just taking your money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many A players do you think is fair? B means B. And two A players were top guys. His face off kid hardly ever loses.

Keep telling yourself it is ok, and that this practice is fair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it really matter what Express does with these 40 kids? They all train together and the teams are fluid. CoachC can pick who he wants to play where he wants so get over it. They had 100+ kids tryout and field three teams at this age so clearly not hurting for players. If you are in that group and feel misled...stop paying and find a new team. If you are in the group and are unhappy but staying...stop airing your dirty laundry. Kids improve by practicing with these coaches and the top level kids at a high pace. Most of the 40 on the team most likely are a top players in town ball and should get plenty of field time there, if not you're on the wrong team and they are just taking your money.

Town teams don't take your money. They aren't even $200 for the season. That basically pays the refs and any maintenance costs.
Yes kids learn from these club coaches, but isn't it best to be put to the test in an actual game environment? From what I'm hearing, they aren't even getting that opportunity. The fees you pay to these clubs in part pay for entrance to tournaments and exposure.
You're not getting that sitting on the sideline. You're just getting an expensive uniform and helmet with some extra reps at practice.

Again, if they're supposed to be rotating players, which is what these parents were told, then fine. But they aren't even doing that. I think people are just speaking to the obvious fraud in this situation. They were sold and bought the snake oil.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People care when he puts A players into a B bracket.

His AA FOGO plays on 3 teams. Without him, every Express team is in a lower league. Even the prodigal 2025 team. Someone figures out how to poach that kid, and Express is in trouble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People care when he puts A players into a B bracket.

His AA FOGO plays on 3 teams. Without him, every Express team is in a lower league. Even the prodigal 2025 team. Someone figures out how to poach that kid, and Express is in trouble.

Comical statement to say that without 1 kid that 3 teams would be in trouble. You’re clueless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets break it down for the simple minded:

1. Yes it matters what he does when he is registering teams in both A and B brackets. Other teams register them in brackets based on the teams level of play. And expect to have a fair shot in that bracket. Registering a team you created with your lower level players in the B bracket but plugging in a bunch of A players from your higher level team is cheating. Plain and simple.
2. Why doesnt he play both in the A bracket? That's what he promised these parents, that they were getting an A team. Why? Because he knows he placed kids on the team that were not A players. Lying just to make a buck. Or $4500.
3. I know kids from B teams , and not even high level B teams, who are not even close to A players who got offers for CoachC A team. Some stayed with their original team, because they could tell something didnt smell right. Every kid at that tryout got an offer. For this team that was to be split. Or the lower level team. But not everyone accepts. Some people are not fooled. Or some just tried out to see if they made it.
4. Sure people improve by practicing with high level kids. But kids want to play too. You practice to play. Not to sit around and watch others play.
5. People have a right to voice their complaints wherever they want. So the only person who should be shutting their mouth is you.
6. And if CoachC isn't giving what he promised these people have a right to their money back. Not just being told to stop paying and leave.

Can you comprehend that buttheadhole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many A players do you think is fair? B means B. And two A players were top guys. His face off kid hardly ever loses.

Express parent here.... Let me squash the debate... Last weeks tournament did not include the top 3 attackmen, top 3 middies, or top 3 poles. Many of them were in casual clothes on the sideline. Those 9 mentioned above are only playing AA tournaments. Yes the fogo played as he plays at every opportunity. There was a true 2026 who is on the 2025 team who was brought in for the last game. Every other kid on the field was either listed as a B player, or part of the 12 (7 poles / 5 middies) kids who are playing all tournaments in the fall as CoachC figures out how to create the divide for spring amongst them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Yes it matters what he does when he is registering teams in both A and B brackets. Other teams register them in brackets based on the teams level of play. And expect to have a fair shot in that bracket. Registering a team you created with your lower level players in the B bracket but plugging in a bunch of A players from your higher level team is cheating. Plain and simple.
2. Why doesnt he play both in the A bracket? That's what he promised these parents, that they were getting an A team. Why? Because he knows he placed kids on the team that were not A players. Lying just to make a buck. Or $4500.
3. I know kids from B teams , and not even high level B teams, who are not even close to A players who got offers for CoachC A team. Some stayed with their original team, because they could tell something didnt smell right. Every kid at that tryout got an offer. For this team that was to be split. Or the lower level team. But not everyone accepts. Some people are not fooled. Or some just tried out to see if they made it.
4. Sure people improve by practicing with high level kids. But kids want to play too. You practice to play. Not to sit around and watch others play.
5. People have a right to voice their complaints wherever they want. So the only person who should be shutting their mouth is you.
6. And if CoachC isn't giving what he promised these people have a right to their money back. Not just being told to stop paying and leave.

You're an angry elf. Calm down fella.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express parent here.... Let me squash the debate... Last weeks tournament did not include the top 3 attackmen, top 3 middies, or top 3 poles. Many of them were in casual clothes on the sideline. Those 9 mentioned above are only playing AA tournaments. Yes the fogo played as he plays at every opportunity. There was a true 2026 who is on the 2025 team who was brought in for the last game. Every other kid on the field was either listed as a B player, or part of the 12 (7 poles / 5 middies) kids who are playing all tournaments in the fall as CoachC figures out how to create the divide for spring amongst them.

Ahh....yeah, so exactly what I said. Two AA players on the B Team. FOGO and the 2026 who plays 2025. Duh. No debate to squash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]People care when he puts A players into a B bracket.

Comical statement to say that without 1 kid that 3 teams would be in trouble. You’re clueless [/quote

You’re clueless. Bet you’ve never seen him in a game. Stay on the mid-Atlantic thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahh....yeah, so exactly what I said. Two AA players on the B Team. FOGO and the 2026 who plays 2025. Duh. No debate to squash.

So wait -
34 kids
9 kids just watching on sideline
Leaves 23 kids
2 kids were fogo and attackman who were defenitely A team kids
Leaves 21 kids
Then there is 12 kids (7 poles/5 middies) who are playing A and B tournaments. Who may be A or B team players for the spring and summer depending on what CoachC decides.
Well if half of those become A and half B then the B team would only have 15 kids which is not a team.
Seems like all except one have to stay with B team to have a full team.
Unless CoachC intends to always have A players coming down to play with the B team.
Which is the issue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're an angry elf. Calm down fella.

Great response buttheadhole. Clearly that's the best you can do, since your limited intelligence cant even understand when its broken down for you.

Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard