North East High School (MD) 2020 LSM, Defense Owen Paolicelli Commits to Hood College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: North East High School (MD) 2020 LSM, Defense Owen Paolicelli of Susquehanna Stripers Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hood College.

High School: North East High School (North East, MD)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: LSM, Defense
College Committed to: Hood College
Club Team: Susquehanna Stripers Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Warrior Diamond National Showcase, Warrior Diamond National All-Star Team State150 Showcase
Academic Honors: Honor Roll all 4 Years of High School.
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Hood College, Men's D3? "It is close to home and I feel like it was a great fit for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents for helping me get through high school, supporting me through every game, showcase, etc."
What other college(s) did you consider? "Chatham University "

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Owen Paolicelli on his commitment to Hood College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: