BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

Schedule coming out soon?

Who cares!!!! Taz will pad the bracket an play the lesser talented teams that show up to win their own tshirts and pound their chest until they run into real competition and get spanked!!!!

Thank you for the insightful point of view, ExLax holdback parent. Cheating coward. Yeah, I always know it’s you. Your posts smell like rotting “trash”, that you

What teams will be there ? Rush or s2s ? Go get them taz !!!! Maybe goalie #3 will get some playing time

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the Brotherly Love boys Lucca DiBartolomeo was just diagnosed with Lymphoma. Please consider helping him pay for the cancer treatments. Every little bit helps.

gf.me/u/vvzybh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

Who cares!!!! Taz will pad the bracket an play the lesser talented teams that show up to win their own tshirts and pound their chest until they run into real competition and get spanked!!!!

Thank you for the insightful point of view, ExLax holdback parent. Cheating coward. Yeah, I always know it’s you. Your posts

On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

Thank you for the insightful point of view, ExLax holdback parent. Cheating coward. Yeah, I always know it’s you. Your posts smell like rotting “trash”, that you are.

What teams will be there ? Rush or s2s ? Go get them taz !!!! Maybe goalie #3 will get some playing time

Jealousy!! SEEPS THROUGH YOUR PATHETIC PORES!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for the insightful point of view, ExLax holdback parent. Cheating coward. Yeah, I always know it’s you. Your posts

Thank you for the insightful point of view, ExLax holdback parent. Cheating coward. Yeah, I always know it’s you. Your posts smell like rotting “trash”, that you are.

Jealousy ???? Bahaha jealous of what ? I wouldn’t want my son to be 1 of 35 on your team especially surrounded by the taz parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

Jealousy ???? Bahaha jealous of what ? I wouldn’t want my son to be 1 of 35 on your team especially surrounded by the taz parents

YEP.. PROVES MY POINT>> DEF< JEALOUSY>> YOU KNOW SO MUCH about them, and follow them . i will get you a hat or a tee-shirt. is your address still 1305 lost lane, jealousville.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

YEP.. PROVES MY POINT>> DEF< JEALOUSY>> YOU KNOW SO MUCH about them, and follow them . i will get you a hat or a tee-shirt. is your address still 1305 lost lane, jealousville.

Tourney Machine: Legacy Taz & Launch, LIE Oreilly, BBL, S2S, True Blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

Tourney Machine: Legacy Taz & Launch, LIE Oreilly, BBL, S2S, True Blue

WHAT?? where is Igloo? You might as well hand the t-shirts to Taz now. what a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jealousy ???? Bahaha jealous of what ? I wouldn’t want my son to be 1 of 35 on your team especially surrounded by the taz parents [/quote]
YEP.. PROVES MY POINT>> DEF< JEALOUSY>> YOU KNOW SO MUCH about them, and follow them . i will get you a hat or a tee-shirt. is your address still 1305 lost lane, jealousville.[/quote]

Tourney Machine: Legacy Taz & Launch, LIE Oreilly, BBL, S2S, True Blue[/quote]

WHAT?? where is Igloo? You might as well hand the t-shirts to Taz now. what a joke.[/quote]

Wake up! Igloo is a B team now. BBL is a top 5 team in the grade, far better than the team of 2023 rejects from ExLax. Almost all of their players are on age, and they are large... but unlike ExLax, they are actually good. Very good. This will be a good test for the new and improved Taz squad. If Taz can keep it within 4 goals, I think their team has taken a big step forward this year. If not, then they still have a lot of work to do. BBL takes the tourney. We'll see how close Taz can make it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did someone really just post that “ I was there and not impressed “? I couldn’t even go bc i was at another one of my kids athletic contests. Somehow and for some absolutely insane reason you went to watch a 4th grade scrimmage while having no connection to either team? You can’t be serious.... Get a grip on reality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did someone really just post that “ I was there and not impressed “? I couldn’t even go bc i was at another one of my kids athletic contests. Somehow and for some absolutely insane reason you went to watch a 4th grade scrimmage while having no connection to either team? You can’t be serious.... Get a grip on reality.

You landed on the wrong thread/grade. Understandable, it's early morning. Go on your way.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YEP.. PROVES MY POINT>> DEF< JEALOUSY>> YOU KNOW SO MUCH about them, and follow them . i will get you a hat or a tee-shirt. is your address still 1305 lost lane, jealousville.[/quote]

WHAT?? where is Igloo? You might as well hand the t-shirts to Taz now. what a joke.[/quote]

Wake up! Igloo is a B team now. BBL is a top 5 team in the grade, far better than the team of 2023 rejects from ExLax. Almost all of their players are on age, and they are large... but unlike ExLax, they are actually good. Very good. This will be a good test for the new and improved Taz squad. If Taz can keep it within 4 goals, I think their team has taken a big step forward this year. If not, then they still have a lot of work to do. BBL takes the tourney. We'll see how close Taz can make it.[/quote]

It’s also going to depend upon who bbl brings. I remember last fall they were missing some kids presumably because of other sports. Could happen again this year. Regardless, they should be very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wake up! Igloo is a B team now. BBL is a top 5 team in the grade, far better than the team of 2023 rejects from ExLax. Almost all of their players are on age, and they are large... but unlike ExLax, they are actually good. Very good. This will be a good test for the new and improved Taz squad. If Taz can keep it within 4 goals, I think their team has taken a big step forward this year. If not, then they still have a lot of work to do. BBL takes the tourney. We'll see how close Taz can make it.[/quote]

Igloo heard you. They just signed up. You better run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo heard you. They just signed up. You better run.
[/quote]
Frost bite is the B team and the are playing in the B bracket at Blatant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B team for a B tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone can sign up, just ask your coach....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your perspective is trash. I am sure you are a B parent. I am actually sure your son will detest you with your terrible attitude just like your wife does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your perspective is trash. I am sure you are a B parent. I am actually sure your son will detest you with your terrible attitude just like your wife does.

Don't pay attention to that db. He thinks his son's team is too good to play there. In reality, they would have gotten spanked and run home crying like little b's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Notice how the O'Reilly dad who complained all last season about Launch having Taz players on their roster is now suddenly quiet.

Yeah, you lost again to Launch, a team with a bunch of new players who aren't from Taz. What's the excuse now dad? Better get on the phone with CoachC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy Launch typically does have Taz players. Everyone knows it & everyone has seen it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy Launch typically does have Taz players. Everyone knows it & everyone has seen it.

And nobody disputed it - last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And nobody disputed it - last year.
they will be one of the stronger teams out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Taz players will be at Blantant this time around, Taz will be at Scarecrow Invitational

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats!!!! Taz finally wins a title after some time!!!! Not an empty glass on the east end tonite!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuses, Launch is a better team. Difference being , now the loss doesn’t feel like you wee cheated because of the blatant use of more talented kids , from another team, to play against less talented kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachS runs thru everyone at Blatant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They Should. They should have shoed up at the COLUMUS DAY!!!.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and then back to reality in a few weeks when they get smacked by madlax and hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats!!!! Taz finally wins a title after some time!!!! Not an empty glass on the east end tonite!!!

Congrats ? Who did beat to get to their own championship oreily and Tb ! Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ateast they showed up
!! Have to give them crediit!! and they did not pack up and go home!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Taz! I’m the guy who said if you keep it within four, consider it a win. Well your boys did a lot better than that! CONGRATS! Taz is officially back!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did BBL have 99 and 3 there? If they did, BBL is as legit as it gets in 2024, and puts Taz right back into the elite of the elite conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz beat BBL Elite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting reading on the Maryland thread. They talk about how Madlax has only one on age player in the starting line up, which is the goalie. And there’s only one on age player on the second line, that doesnt play very much. Other than that, all of the Madlax players that get any playing time are holdbacks that are 15 years old. This doesn’t include the guest players that they get on occasion from DCDogs 2023 team or their own 2023 team, like they did at the NLF in July. Can someone explain to me why this team isn’t playing in a 2023 bracket? Are they afraid to play other 15 year olds? Check out the conversation on the Maryland thread, to see the inside story on the black eye of youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did BBL have 99 and 3 there? If they did, BBL is as legit as it gets in 2024, and puts Taz right back into the elite of the elite conversation.
yes.. It was a good Game..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting reading on the Maryland thread. They talk about how Madlax has only one on age player in the starting line up, which is the goalie. And there’s only one on age player on the second line, that doesnt play very much. Other than that, all of the Madlax players that get any playing time are holdbacks that are 15 years old. This doesn’t include the guest players that they get on occasion from DCDogs 2023 team or their own 2023 team, like they did at the NLF in July. Can someone explain to me why this team isn’t playing in a 2023 bracket? Are they afraid to play other 15 year olds? Check out the conversation on the Maryland thread, to see the inside story on the black eye of youth lacrosse.

A disgrace to the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A disgrace to the sport.

The DC Dogs are the 2023 team they do not have another 2023 team. Also, the majority of 2023 players are still 14.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A disgrace to the sport.

The DC Dogs are the 2023 team they do not have another 2023 team. Also, the majority of 2023 players are still 14.

So our Madlax stalker is admitting to his team using players from a team outside of Madlax and from a grade older. Last time I checked, this is a 2024 board and a 2024 bracket, which doesn’t allow 2023 players. So right there you are admitting to cheating which is no big deal because there isn’t a person reading this that doesn’t already know that. And assuming you are not lying about the 14 year old claim (yeah right!), that just means that they are playing on age for the 2023 age bracket. Now we know that the DCDogs are a Maryland team where playing on age is very rare, so based on that, you are lying about the 14 year old part. Based on what we all know as fact, those 2023 players are 15 years old going on 16 years old. By the way, holdback stalker parent, my kid that he is playing is on age and 12 years old. Thank you for confirming that Madlax is the cheater trash of 2024. What I don’t understand is, what does your kid get out of playing down between, at a minimum, a year to a maximum (??) of two and a half years? You do realize the only one that wins, is the ownership of Madlax, right? You are nothing but a weak pawn in the Ponzi Scheme that IS Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Completely untrue and please don't use, "oh it was posted on the Maryland Board" so it must be true reasoning. The vast amount of false information on these boards is laughable. I am not saying there are not pre Sept. 1 kids in the starting line up but I can think of at least 4 off the top of my head that are on age in the starting line up and at least another 3 that are summer birthdays so none of these kids are 15. Arguably their best player and athlete is an on age kid. In case you didn't know the MD board is as full of **** as this board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A disgrace to the sport.

So our Madlax stalker is admitting to his team using players from a team outside of Madlax and from a grade older. Last time I checked, this is a 2024 board and a 2024 bracket, which doesn’t allow 2023 players. So right there you are admitting to cheating which is no big deal because there isn’t a person reading this that doesn’t already know that. And assuming you are not lying about the 14 year old claim (yeah right!), that just means that they are playing on age for the 2023 age bracket. Now we know that the DCDogs are a Maryland team where playing on age is very rare, so based on that, you are lying about the 14 year old part. Based on what we all know as fact, those 2023 players are 15 years old going on 16 years old. By the way, holdback stalker parent, my kid that he is playing is on age and 12 years old. Thank you for confirming that Madlax is the cheater trash of 2024. What I don’t understand is, what does your kid get out of playing down between, at a minimum, a year to a maximum (??) of two and a half years? You do realize the only one that wins, is the ownership of Madlax, right? You are nothing but a weak pawn in the Ponzi Scheme that IS Madlax.

Sorry you don't read so good but the DC Dogs are Madlax. They bought a top MD team a fews years back. The 2023 team that was Madlax Capital was not good and did not win enough games. Madlax, being the world leader in youth lacrosse, did what good companies do, they bought a competitor. The acquired team wanted to keep the name DC Dogs as they practice at G-Town Prep and have ties to the school. The kids that were Madlax 2023 went different ways. My guess is that some went down to the 2024 team. The top players on the 2023 DC Dogs team have NEVER and will NEVER play on the 2024 team. If your LI 12 year olds really have to face the DC Dogs it would not even be close. This is the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Completely untrue and please don't use, "oh it was posted on the Maryland Board" so it must be true reasoning. The vast amount of false information on these boards is laughable. I am not saying there are not pre Sept. 1 kids in the starting line up but I can think of at least 4 off the top of my head that are on age in the starting line up and at least another 3 that are summer birthdays so none of these kids are 15. Arguably their best player and athlete is an on age kid. In case you didn't know the MD board is as full of **** as this board.

Cut the garbage, stalker parent. And tell your kid to stop stalking my kid on Instagram! It obviously runs in the family. Ever since the World Series, Madlax kids have been stalking LI kids that played in those games, and they brag about all of the holdbacks that they have (obviously the stalkers are holdbacks). Their claims coincide EXACTLY with the claims made on the MD board, which have been consistent now for years, to INCLUDE the information on the 2023 DCDogs players. That information LITERALLY comes out from Madlax players DURING tournament weekends. So we get the information LITERALLY as it is happening! 100% of that information comes from the players themselves, who would be much more familiar with ages and grades of teammates, far more than any crazed stalker parent! So tell your kid to get off Instagram and hit the wall instead. Then, maybe someday he’ll have the talent and confidence to play kids that are his same age. Lofty goal, I know.

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard