BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 42 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop with this nonsense.. "Rebels imports talent from Russia", blah, blah... Rebels can probably take 1/2 of those kids and play them up even if they are younger. But you would complain about that too. Just like everyone complains about Coach C.

Excuses are like the program(s) you come from....they are rotten and stink of dysfunction. Stop denying your true desire, go to the Blatant team store and buy yourself some Rebels gear. They can even customize it and have "Rebels #1 Fan" or "I want my kid to be a Rebel" printed on it for you. No extra charge. Now take that, like the beating you probably took last weekend, and disperse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG, we get it, Igloo is terrible. Didn’t realize parents now judge programs on their current tent situation, in that case, I am all about the orange and black since those are Fall colors. Igloo lost one or two good “kids” this year but their talent level was not above or beyond what is currently on the team. The PARENTS that left should be happy for themselves and their kids since they avoided the preverbal “train wreck.” Be happy and MOVE THE “F” ON! Clearly Rebels is a better fit for your kid and it’s “better than advertised.” They made it to the finals with ZERO chance of winning the final game and in order to save the team from ultimate embarrassment, the head coach causes a situation and the game gets cancelled early otherwise that game ends in a lot to a little score. Kudos to you coach. Express clearly is the best team around here in the 2025 bracket and should win the WSYL and they deserve it because they play at a level higher than any other team around here with maybe the exception of 9d1 (yet to be seen this year). Everyone else needs to take a step back because your kid IS NOT GOING TO A D1 COLLEGE TO PLAY LACROSSE. Please take sometime today and look up the word Sociopath then go look in the mirror and ask yourself, “is this me?” How would my son react if he knew I was bashing other teams anonymously on a social media platform that boarders cyber bullying? Meanwhile all we do is try to teach our kids that bullying is unacceptable. Stay strong dads Sunday is almost hear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
OMG, we get it, Igloo is terrible. Didn’t realize parents now judge programs on their current tent situation, in that case, I am all about the orange and black since those are Fall colors. Igloo lost one or two good “kids” this year but their talent level was not above or beyond what is currently on the team. The PARENTS that left should be happy for themselves and their kids since they avoided the preverbal “train wreck.” Be happy and MOVE THE “F” ON! Clearly Rebels is a better fit for your kid and it’s “better than advertised.” They made it to the finals with ZERO chance of winning the final game and in order to save the team from ultimate embarrassment, the head coach causes a situation and the game gets cancelled early otherwise that game ends in a lot to a little score. Kudos to you coach. Express clearly is the best team around here in the 2025 bracket and should win the WSYL and they deserve it because they play at a level higher than any other team around here with maybe the exception of 9d1 (yet to be seen this year). Everyone else needs to take a step back because your kid IS NOT GOING TO A D1 COLLEGE TO PLAY LACROSSE. Please take sometime today and look up the word Sociopath then go look in the mirror and ask yourself, “is this me?” How would my son react if he knew I was bashing other teams anonymously on a social media platform that boarders cyber bullying? Meanwhile all we do is try to teach our kids that bullying is unacceptable. Stay strong dads Sunday is almost hear.

haha. The tent comment was funny but yes absurd like most comments on here. This is the equivalent of the jersey shore or any of the house wives programs. Take it for what it is. Entertainment. The only concern should be that the kids dont see this trash. They are 12....(In most cases I guess).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels had themselves a nice tournament. Can't we leave it at that? It doesn't mean their kids are better than yours. As a parent of a kid who has friends on that team, I couldn't be happier for them. They lost more than they won last year, this year they may win more than they lose. None of that matters. My older son went through the college recruiting process and played for a team that seemed to go 1-2 or 2-3 every tournament, and he did just fine, as did a nice portion of his teammates. This isn't the pros, where we expect to hear athletes say "I don't care how I did, as long as the team won". This is development time, people. Anyone who tells you that college coaches keep tracks of wins and losses, or even know the score of the games they're scouting, doesn't know what they're talking about. If you want to know who actually "won" at the last tournament, start with the kids who got the most in-game time, and the ones who took another step forward as a result. Good luck to everyone the rest of the way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels had themselves a nice tournament. Can't we leave it at that? It doesn't mean their kids are better than yours. As a parent of a kid who has friends on that team, I couldn't be happier for them. They lost more than they won last year, this year they may win more than they lose. None of that matters. My older son went through the college recruiting process and played for a team that seemed to go 1-2 or 2-3 every tournament, and he did just fine, as did a nice portion of his teammates. This isn't the pros, where we expect to hear athletes say "I don't care how I did, as long as the team won". This is development time, people. Anyone who tells you that college coaches keep tracks of wins and losses, or even know the score of the games they're scouting, doesn't know what they're talking about. If you want to know who actually "won" at the last tournament, start with the kids who got the most in-game time, and the ones who took another step forward as a result. Good luck to everyone the rest of the way.

A post that doesn't insult any team or coach? How did this get past the moderator?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the heck happened to Igloo?

Igloo. TRAINWRECK!! They have no threats on offense. Hows that new coaching staff working out?
Rebs looked ok
RUpoop not impressive even with rumored older "age eligible" kids
Legacy so much screaming the kids didnt know what to do
S2S should be in B division
Express nobody even close. Now you know why they travel so much. No team on LI can compete with them.

Legacy coaches must be screaming at the defense ! They only scored 6 goals in three games.

why would they be screaming at the defense? The offense was stagnant, they should be screaming at them

They never have the ball so the have to scream at the defense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A post that doesn't insult any team or coach? How did this get past the moderator?

It's refreshing to hear a rational thought on this thread. Just enjoy watching your kid play and having fun hopefully. This post is 100% accurate, the wins/losses and tournament championships mean NOTHING. Just hope your kid is getting better and still wants to play in a few years if you haven't ruined it for him by then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG, Igloo didn't even have a tent! Someone please alert the lacrosse authorities. How are young athletes supposed to develop without the a tent? The should be banned from all future events until they can prove they supply a tent for their players and parents. How dare they.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd invest in Pitch Backs, not a tent, if I were them....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd invest in Pitch Backs, not a tent, if I were them....
iwould have your kids do the same. That goes for all .. Trust me . No rabils out there!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tristar is up on tourney, although schedules are not out.
It looks like Roar is there.... I mean Regulators. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's funny about this? You're just showing ignorance. They are different teams. Coach is the same and about 10 of the 25 kids on Regulators play for Roar too. Roar is very much a town team and Regulators is not. How is this different than Massapequa entering a tournament one week and True Blue the next? Or Sachem this week and another Suffolk club team next week? Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's funny about this? You're just showing ignorance. They are different teams. Coach is the same and about 10 of the 25 kids on Regulators play for Roar too. Roar is very much a town team and Regulators is not. How is this different than Massapequa entering a tournament one week and True Blue the next? Or Sachem this week and another Suffolk club team next week? Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy it.

I guess we will see at the tournament. See you there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to page 19 and see who is referred to as sour grapes
So who do people think Sour Grapes is that entered the Blatant tournament?

Too funny. So mixed nuts (91 players with their pal helmets) decided to change their name to sour grapes. Guess people on this board got under their skin. Cant stop laughing.
I love how their coach pulled them from the tournament because he didn't feel confidant in them, so they decide to play it anyway.
Sour grapes are about to be smushed.

Go to page 19 and see who is referred to as sour grapes
So who do people think Sour Grapes is that entered the Blatant tournament?

Too funny. So mixed nuts (91 players with their pal helmets) decided to change their name to sour grapes. Guess people on this board got under their skin. Cant stop laughing.
I love how their coach pulled them from the tournament because he didn't feel confidant in them, so they decide to play it anyway.
Sour grapes are about to be smushed.

Sour Grapes and Rotten Apples (originally signed up for Columbus Day but dropped out) will never live up to the Mixed Nuts legacy for one reason. They don’t have High Pitch Eric and the bald fat dude as their coaches. Also, the Donkey from 91 got mad at High Pitch for entering Mixed Nuts in tournies and told him to stop. And all 91 parents listen to the Donkey.

They should make one of those stop animation Christmas shows with these characters since just like Rudolph 91
doesn’t play in any games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG, Igloo didn't even have a tent! Someone please alert the lacrosse authorities. How are young athletes supposed to develop without the a tent? The should be banned from all future events until they can prove they supply a tent for their players and parents. How dare they.

OMG - you are stalking which teams have tents? You need help.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When was the last time coach Chan 20/5 team entered a tournament and didn’t win?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When was the last time coach Chan 20/5 team entered a tournament and didn’t win?

Better question to ask is when was the last time True Blue entered a tournament and beat anyone that is halfway decent? A lot of talk but no results

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC total class by them selves. The rest of the 2025 teams are Very good. Its just a great group of kids. Some awesome games today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now we know why 91 took this off the schedule. On to Tri-Star.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 beat them last summer. They met twice. 91 won one, Express won one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 beat them last summer. They met twice. 91 won one, Express won one.

Not this season or this summer. Duck and cover

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC total class by them selves. The rest of the 2025 teams are Very good. Its just a great group of kids. Some awesome games today

The games are getting closer with Channys team. I think the gap is closing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sweetlax Upstate beat them at Naptown the past summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The games are getting closer with Channys team. I think the gap is closing.

Now that’s funny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG - you are stalking which teams have tents? You need help.....

Newsflash; it's sarcasm you dummy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forget the tent already unless it is a medical tent of course. I heard the CoachC Machine made easy work of them in the Blatant tournament. Thats sarcasm too in case anyone is confused.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forget the tent already unless it is a medical tent of course. I heard the CoachC Machine made easy work of them in the Blatant tournament. Thats sarcasm too in case anyone is confused.

CoachC won all their games. That was a given.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any surprises yesterday? Who looked good and who didn't? (let's try to be serious here...no obnoxious comments). CoachC, Rush, Force and Igloo in the playoffs. Did Igloo redeem themselves from last week? Is Rush the real deal? Force seems to have picked up where they left off last year. Oh, and what happened to Rebels yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same story. CoachC and then the rest. FORCE was best of worst. Rebels couldnt catch a pass. Total self destruction. Igloo beat a watered down CSH team but still have absolutely nothing on offense. True Blue got the goose egg. One thing learned: All of these teams have a lot of work to do. There is another tournament next weekend with some better quality teams playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is Express and then every other team. Every other team (Igloo, Rebels, R$sh, Force, S2S) can beat each other any given day.
Would be nice for 91 to play in some of these local tourney's, but we all know how they operate.
Would be nice for one of these other teams to step up and challenge Express, but Express is a well oiled machine, have a fantastic Fogo and play very unselfish.
Hopefully my son's team can make make some strides practicing this winter and come out strong in the spring. At the end all that really matters is that the kids play in games and get better, and still have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same story. CoachC and then the rest. FORCE was best of worst. Rebels couldnt catch a pass. Total self destruction. Igloo beat a watered down CSH team but still have absolutely nothing on offense. True Blue got the goose egg. One thing learned: All of these teams have a lot of work to do. There is another tournament next weekend with some better quality teams playing.
the whole grade needs work .. Express the Best of the worst. Come to Maryland . we beat you all . Including Express. if thats the best to offer than you guys are in trouble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Offensive play call of the day. CoachChanTeeth yells “Hey new guy! Dodge!” Kid was horrible and Teethman let him go to cage and New Guy gets slammed. Oh well Mommy, that’s why your son Don’t play and thanks for paying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any surprises yesterday? Who looked good and who didn't? (let's try to be serious here...no obnoxious comments). CoachC, Rush, Force and Igloo in the playoffs. Did Igloo redeem themselves from last week? Is Rush the real deal? Force seems to have picked up where they left off last year. Oh, and what happened to Rebels yesterday?

Who is Team Legacy? Is that the Long Island Legacy team??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd like to know if other parents are seriously considering spending $5k-$10k to hump it out to Denver only to lose to Express. I honestly don't see the point in that. In the space of 6 days, Express destroyed S2S, Legacy, True Blue, Igloo, Mad Dog, R $ S H GoldRush twice, and was up 9-2 on the Rebels when the game was suspended with 12 minutes to go. It wasn't even close, and anyone who says differently didn't watch the games as I unfortunately did. Who's left? BBL? 91? Prime Time? And if you think that a winter's worth of practice is going to change anything, consider that Express will be practicing just as hard. The only possibility is if the 91 parents who abandoned their previous teams pull their kids out of that trainwreck before it's too late and move to a different team, which may alter the talent landscape on one of a handful of teams that have a shot of coming within 5 goals of Express. Otherwise, I'm thinking I'd rather spend 4th of July weekend on my boat with my entire family and depositing the $10k across their college funds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The scam is they will "Expand" the qualifier to include even more teams from LI region because the other regions have already caught on and have bailed out.. Ring the cash register, pack the tents, circus is over after 2020 WSYL. Im with the guy above. There are better things to do. Hopefully the "Club Teams" here realize they are getting milked and in turn milk the parents The kids would be just as happy going bowling ON LONG ISLAND! If your goal for your 12 yr old is to go to Denver then God Bless but in answer to the post above, definitely a waste of time and money. The real victory would be qualifying and then respectfully telling Body by Jake "No Thanks"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s the Geese Legacy’s B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy doesn't have a B team in 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s the Geese Legacy’s B team

Legacy doesnt have a B team. There is only 1 team at 2025 level.
And legacy was not at Blatant, so why even bring them up when someone's asking for opinions about the Blatabt tournament.
Stop being complete buttheadhls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the consensus on all the teams at Blatant?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
team legacy played at the halloween havoc

Page 14 of 42 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard