BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Re: Girls 2021-11th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The reality is there are plenty of kids getting need based grants from a lot of schools, but they don't care to talk about it and like to lump it all in as "scholarship money". At the end of the day who really cares what it's called if you're getting scholarships/grants to a school that you wanted to attend its all good

Agree. Who cares what it's called. I have said it before on this site... be thankful your daughter is fortunate enough to play this sport.... tremendous opportunities out their for our daughters.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was windering. Why the sudden interest in who goes to Stanford. Maybe you want to gloat? You are obviously a 20 or 21 parent who lives through little suzy. Remember to keep the grades up when the playing time is down.

Keep "windering" why your kid won't get recruited there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the 2021 commit numbers on Long Island per club? YJ, TG, Liberty, Legacy, Elevate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the 2021 commit numbers on Long Island per club? YJ, TG, Liberty, Legacy, Elevate.

I believe 16 of the 26 YJ Rose girls are verbally committed (apologies if I missed any):

Harvard- 2
Yale- 1
Stanford-3
Virginia-1
Boston College-1
Naval Academy-1
West Point-1
USC-1
Florida-1
Maryland-2
Penn State-1
Arizona State-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two YJ Bert Girls have also committed.
Stony Brook and Drexel

YJ Clearly leading the way, with some quality commits from Liberty 2 (USC and SB), and Legacy has 3 (SB, Colorado, Bucknell). Anything from TG or Elevate?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What are the 2021 commit numbers on Long Island per club? YJ, TG, Liberty, Legacy, Elevate.

I believe 16 of the 26 YJ Rose girls are verbally committed (apologies if I missed any):

Harvard- 2
Yale- 1
Stanford-3
Virginia-1
Boston College-1
Naval Academy-1
West Point-1
USC-1
Florida-1
Maryland-2
Penn State-1
Arizona State-1

Impressive. The college coaches like and respect CR and they like girls from LI. I don't think any of the MD teams are even close to this in number or quality of schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]What are the 2021 commit numbers on Long Island per club? YJ, TG, Liberty, Legacy, Elevate.

Harvard- 2
Yale- 1
Stanford-3
Virginia-1
Boston College-1
Naval Academy-1
West Point-1
USC-1
Florida-1
Maryland-2
Penn State-1
Arizona State-1

Impressive. The college coaches like and respect CR and they like girls from LI. I don't think any of the MD teams are even close to this in number or quality of schools.

If this is a competition YJ is winning we always commit first. Are any of the 2nd tier YJ blue players getting interest?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Harvard- 2
Yale- 1
Stanford-3
Virginia-1
Boston College-1
Naval Academy-1
West Point-1
USC-1
Florida-1
Maryland-2
Penn State-1
Arizona State-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so of the girls that verbally committed before the rule change are they still in good solid standings?

Harvard- 2
Yale- 1
Stanford-3
Virginia-1
Boston College-1
Naval Academy-1
West Point-1
USC-1
Florida-1
Maryland-2
Penn State-1
Arizona State-1

All YJ early commits still held in high regard by their perspective Coaches, if anything their stock went up since 8th grade. I guess this is the start of the jealousy, wondered when it would rear its ugly head. Almost all the girls on Rose have high interest, just starting to get 2nd round call backs from the better schools and working out financials for those girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Harvard- 2
Yale- 1
Stanford-3
Virginia-1
Boston College-1
Naval Academy-1
West Point-1
USC-1
Florida-1
Maryland-2
Penn State-1
Arizona State-1

All YJ early commits still held in high regard by their perspective Coaches, if anything their stock went up since 8th grade. I guess this is the start of the jealousy, wondered when it would rear its ugly head. Almost all the girls on Rose have high interest, just starting to get 2nd round call backs from the better schools and working out financials for those girls. [/quote]

[/quote]
Maybe she had a bad day? lots of girls who didn’t make UA that are headed to good schools. Sounds more like you are hurting because your daughter didn’t get any good calls.. so you had to immediately come up with some Theory so you can live with yourself. Everyone will find their place. Why would you attack a 16 year on a public forum, a person Like you deserves more time in jail that someone like LL. Get a life and worry about your own. Or maybe Penn state and the others didn’t call your daughter cause
That’s saw you are an Buthead on the side lines.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Harvard- 2
Yale- 1
Stanford-3
Virginia-1
Boston College-1
Naval Academy-1
West Point-1
USC-1
Florida-1
Maryland-2
Penn State-1
Arizona State-1

All YJ early commits still held in high regard by their perspective Coaches, if anything their stock went up since 8th grade. I guess this is the start of the jealousy, wondered when it would rear its ugly head. Almost all the girls on Rose have high interest, just starting to get 2nd round call backs from the better schools and working out financials for those girls.

[/quote]
Maybe she had a bad day? lots of girls who didn’t make UA that are headed to good schools. Sounds more like you are hurting because your daughter didn’t get any good calls.. so you had to immediately come up with some Theory so you can live with yourself. Everyone will find their place. Why would you attack a 16 year on a public forum, a person Like you deserves more time in jail that someone like LL. Get a life and worry about your own. Or maybe Penn state and the others didn’t call your daughter cause
That’s saw you are an Buthead on the side lines. [/quote]

Did I miss something? What are you talking about? Who had a bad day? What does UA have to do with anything? Where was the attack?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was windering. Why the sudden interest in who goes to Stanford. Maybe you want to gloat? You are obviously a 20 or 21 parent who lives through little suzy. Remember to keep the grades up when the playing time is down.

Maryland dad. Although I detest to admit it, all those YJ kids going to Stanford can play. I don't predict a lot of "when playing time is down" for them. Or the NJ or MD kid either.

So.. you are saying they will start right away. The 20 class is pretty strong. I would have to believe that a few upper class girls would be playing too. Now i see what a few people on here have been saying... don't you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maryland dad. Although I detest to admit it, all those YJ kids going to Stanford can play. I don't predict a lot of "when playing time is down" for them. Or the NJ or MD kid either.

So.. you are saying they will start right away. The 20 class is pretty strong. I would have to believe that a few upper class girls would be playing too. Now i see what a few people on here have been saying... don't you?

What have a few people on here been saying? People say a lot on here. You should probably clarify what you are trying to say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw the US U17 roster, Saw 2 Hasselbecks on the list. I guesss ex NFL player Matt Hasselbeck kids play Lax. Saw one is class of 2020. How is she on a u17;team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw the US U17 roster, Saw 2 Hasselbecks on the list. I guesss ex NFL player Matt Hasselbeck kids play Lax. Saw one is class of 2020. How is she on a u17;team?

The 2020 age group is split on the date for U17. Just like many of the 2021’s are playing for the U15.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

U17: The player must be born on or between September 1, 2001 and August 31, 2003.
U15: The player must be born on or between September 1, 2003 and August 31, 2005.

Typical age for "on grade" 2020s is 17, just beginning to turn 18 since the school year began.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What have a few people on here been saying? People say a lot on here. You should probably clarify what you are trying to say.

I'm not original poster, dont want to speak for poster, but i'm thinking he's saying only 12 spots on the field, with every class loaded with studs, and people come on here saying 5 or 6 fr will start...its impossible...i agree with the post if thats what their saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not original poster, dont want to speak for poster, but i'm thinking he's saying only 12 spots on the field, with every class loaded with studs, and people come on here saying 5 or 6 fr will start...its impossible...i agree with the post if thats what their saying.

Typical stuff, original poster was saying watch out, limited playing time (they were talking career not just as a freshman), someone responds to the post saying no, they are good players and will not have limited time during their career. Now the conversation changes to as a freshman and blah, blah, blah. The 10 Stanford commits are an impressive list based on their high school careers. Many are going to have a big impact on the program, some to a lesser extent. Good luck to all of them, they will all likely receive a degree from one of the best academic institutions in the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In reference to Stanford, all may not start, but all will likely see the field as long as they stay healthy. Starting/playing time on college is different than HS ball. Especially with the offenses and defenses these coaches are running. Every change of possesion, coaches are switching personnel like the men's game. So likely 18-22 girls see significant time throughout the season, rather than your 12-13 in HS ball.

But whichever school any of the girls go to, lets hope they play well and keep the Long Island known as a hotbed for lacrosse. It will keep opening doors for our younger girls down the road.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical stuff, original poster was saying watch out, limited playing time (they were talking career not just as a freshman), someone responds to the post saying no, they are good players and will not have limited time during their career. Now the conversation changes to as a freshman and blah, blah, blah. The 10 Stanford commits are an impressive list based on their high school careers. Many are going to have a big impact on the program, some to a lesser extent. Good luck to all of them, they will all likely receive a degree from one of the best academic institutions in the country.

Yes, very typical. Sour grapes and jealousy... spew nonsense... and then move the goal post to fit the narrative and or mantra. Some try to tear down, belittle, diminish others in an effort to somehow elevate their own daughter.

look at reality. Look at last years Top 10 and how many freshmen started (I will consider all players who play meaningful minutes most every game as starters). In competitive games, the Top 10 Teams seam to play between 15 - 21 players constantly.

Below are the Top 10 teams from 2019 and how many freshmen saw regular playing time in competitive games.

1 - Maryland - 0
2 - Boston College - 0 - 1
3 - North Carolina - 3
4 - Northwestern - 1 - 2
5 - Syracuse - 4
6 - Princeton - 2
7 - Virginia - 2
8 - Denver - 1 - 2
9 - Notre Dame - 1 - 2
10 - Loyola - 2

Although Stanford did not finish the season in the Top 10 they are certainly a Top 20 - 30 Program (and could finish Top 10 in 2020). Stanford is on the rise.

I would bet that freshmen playing time at Stanford this year will fall in line with the schools listed above. I am guessing 2 - 3 freshmen will see regular playing time in competitive games.

Good luck to all the freshmen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In reference to Stanford, all may not start, but all will likely see the field as long as they stay healthy. Starting/playing time on college is different than HS ball. Especially with the offenses and defenses these coaches are running. Every change of possesion, coaches are switching personnel like the men's game. So likely 18-22 girls see significant time throughout the season, rather than your 12-13 in HS ball.

But whichever school any of the girls go to, lets hope they play well and keep the Long Island known as a hotbed for lacrosse. It will keep opening doors for our younger girls down the road.

Talk about clueless, lease tell us the one program where 18-22 layers are seeing significant laying time, what a joke. Not sure about the rest of the country but on LI the 2021 class is generally thought of as being weak, I am sure they don't think so but the club coaches and the school coaches do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talk about clueless, lease tell us the one program where 18-22 layers are seeing significant laying time, what a joke. Not sure about the rest of the country but on LI the 2021 class is generally thought of as being weak, I am sure they don't think so but the club coaches and the school coaches do.

Thanks for weighing in on how weak the LI girls are. You should probably email all the college coaches around the nation, they didn't seem to get your memo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It varies from program to program and some schools play more players than others in "competitive games".

Maryland and Boston College tend to play 15 players in their competitive games.

North Carolina averages 19 players in competitive games.

Northwestern averages 21 players in competitive game.

Syracuse averages 21 - 22 players in competitive games.

Princeton averages 16 players in competitive games.

Virginia averages 16 - 17 players in competitive games.

From game to game it is mostly the same players that are getting the playing time. Teams obviously play more players when they compete against less competitive teams or if the school gets out of hand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It varies from program to program and some schools play more players than others in "competitive games".

From game to game it is mostly the same players that are getting the playing time. Teams obviously play more players when they compete against less competitive teams or if the school gets out of hand.

"if the score gets out of hand"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for weighing in on how weak the LI girls are. You should probably email all the college coaches around the nation, they didn't seem to get your memo.

First off some of the college coaches have not gone after this age very hard , UNC , Cuse , ND as an example of a few . Some of the actual commitments I am sure the college coaches are excited about but I am basing my opinion on what I have seen and conversations with coaches in LI who generally feel the 2021 class is weak . It’s not to say there are not some very good players but honestly there aren’t many stand outs in this year. Are there any decent high school teams out there where the obviously best player is going to be a junior this year , I can tell you a bunch where it was a junior last year . By stand outs I mean players that have been or will be the best player on their high school team for more than 1 year , have made most if not all the “ all star “ teams with combined ages they have tried out for , have received the highest accolades of any player on their high school team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why just make nonsense up . Seriously this could be the biggest fake news post yet. Your stats include players who were on the field less than 1 minute . Significant playing time in big games those team average 15 -16 players . I have watched many Cuse and UNC games and can guarantee you your numbers are wrong . As far as Stanford,those LI commits for the most part should see some playing time as Stanford in terms of lax is just not a very strong program and benefit from the west coast bias . Every year IS Lacrosse ranks these west coast teams high and every year after playing weak schedules they enter the NCAA tournament and truth is revealed .I get it they want to grow the sport but maybe do regional rankings if you want to at least try to be fair. This year it’s the ACC and Maryland , next year it will be the ACC and Maryland then repeat the following year ,is what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why just make nonsense up . Seriously this could be the biggest fake news post yet. Your stats include players who were on the field less than 1 minute . Significant playing time in big games those team average 15 -16 players . I have watched many Cuse and UNC games and can guarantee you your numbers are wrong . As far as Stanford,those LI commits for the most part should see some playing time as Stanford in terms of lax is just not a very strong program and benefit from the west coast bias . Every year IS Lacrosse ranks these west coast teams high and every year after playing weak schedules they enter the NCAA tournament and truth is revealed .I get it they want to grow the sport but maybe do regional rankings if you want to at least try to be fair. This year it’s the ACC and Maryland , next year it will be the ACC and Maryland then repeat the following year ,is what it is.

Thanks for your all knowing guaranty. If Maryland is your benchmark for what is and is not a strong program then I guess just about all programs are not strong. Stanford is in fact a strong program and would be considered by most as being stronger than about 90 other programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Thanks for your all knowing guaranty. If Maryland is your benchmark for what is and is not a strong program then I guess just about all programs are not strong. Stanford is in fact a strong program and would be considered by most as being stronger than about 90 other programs.”

Stanford is a top 20-30 team and they benefit from playing in a weak conference. If those same players were going to MD, Cuse, UNC, ND , BC they would have less of a chance of seeing significant playing time . If you think my all knowing guarantee is wrong then why don’t you tell us who is going to be better than those teams over the next several years . If your benchmark for being a strong program is being better than Delaware State than I guess Stanford is up there with the best .A strong program to me is perennial top 20 with a legit shot at top 10 , Stanford is not that .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Thanks for your all knowing guaranty. If Maryland is your benchmark for what is and is not a strong program then I guess just about all programs are not strong. Stanford is in fact a strong program and would be considered by most as being stronger than about 90 other programs.”

Stanford is a top 20-30 team and they benefit from playing in a weak conference. If those same players were going to MD, Cuse, UNC, ND , BC they would have less of a chance of seeing significant playing time . If you think my all knowing guarantee is wrong then why don’t you tell us who is going to be better than those teams over the next several years . If your benchmark for being a strong program is being better than Delaware State than I guess Stanford is up there with the best .A strong program to me is perennial top 20 with a legit shot at top 10 , Stanford is not that .

Not yet. New coach, a big cohort of great players all at once, to add to the talent they already have. If they repeat that for a few years, look out. They may make the leap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not yet. New coach, a big cohort of great players all at once, to add to the talent they already have. If they repeat that for a few years, look out. They may make the leap.

Please sounds a lot like USC several years ago , same state , different team . You YJ parents are too funny , “great players” . Got to watch all the USC great players against SBU group of mediocre talent , how did that work out last weekend . Yes Inside Lacrosse will hype it up as the next great program and they will end up being exactly what they are top 20-30. The good news is they will have accomplished something that many others have not , a great top 5 education.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ND? Really? What have they accomplished. This really hurts your argument.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ND? Really? What have they accomplished. This really hurts your argument.

My daughter is not going to a top 10 program. Maybe a 20-30, or maybe not. If she goes to a place that hasn't accomplished anything like Stanford or ND, maybe I'll have to wear my gear from her higher ranked club team, when I was still proud of her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please sounds a lot like USC several years ago , same state , different team . You YJ parents are too funny , “great players” . Got to watch all the USC great players against SBU group of mediocre talent , how did that work out last weekend . Yes Inside Lacrosse will hype it up as the next great program and they will end up being exactly what they are top 20-30. The good news is they will have accomplished something that many others have not , a great top 5 education.

Well Stanford did manage to beat Stony Brook last year, even on the backend of two game east coast trip. They also managed to make the tournament the last two years, something your beloved ACC teams like Duke, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech and Louisville could not accomplish. Time will tell, but I’ll tale Stanford top 20 2021-2025.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Well Stanford did manage to beat Stony Brook last year, even on the backend of two game east coast trip. They also managed to make the tournament the last two years, something your beloved ACC teams like Duke, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech and Louisville could not accomplish. Time will tell, but I’ll tale Stanford top 20 2021-2025.”

You make it way too easy . They make the tournament because they play in a weak conference . The hilarious thing is your ignorance is even more astounding , who did they play first round of the NCAA tournament the last two years a .500 ACC team and another ACC team who you just belittled because they did not make the NCAA the year before . What happened each year, they lost in essentially non competitive games . This year the NCAA will feel bad for them like they did USC last year and try and give them an easy path deep into the tournament only problem will be the same thing that happens to USC , just not very good . Again it’s obviously a great academic school and the girls that go there are set to have great futures just like the girls that go to Harvard and many others just stop with the nonsense that they will ever be in the running for an NCAA title . Not going to happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Well Stanford did manage to beat Stony Brook last year, even on the backend of two game east coast trip. They also managed to make the tournament the last two years, something your beloved ACC teams like Duke, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech and Louisville could not accomplish. Time will tell, but I’ll tale Stanford top 20 2021-2025.”

You make it way too easy . They make the tournament because they play in a weak conference . The hilarious thing is your ignorance is even more astounding , who did they play first round of the NCAA tournament the last two years a .500 ACC team and another ACC team who you just belittled because they did not make the NCAA the year before . What happened each year, they lost in essentially non competitive games . This year the NCAA will feel bad for them like they did USC last year and try and give them an easy path deep into the tournament only problem will be the same thing that happens to USC , just not very good . Again it’s obviously a great academic school and the girls that go there are set to have great futures just like the girls that go to Harvard and many others just stop with the nonsense that they will ever be in the running for an NCAA title . Not going to happen.

NCAA title, what happened to being a perennial top 20 team as the benchmark? You keeping moving the bar. Stony Brook lost two games to western teams last year in Denver and Stanford. Stanford beat Albany as well, 2-0 against the American East, that incredibly difficult conference Stony Brook plays in. PAC 12 conference is better than the American East.

U Mass Lowell
Vermont
Albany
UMBC
Hartford
Binghamton
New Hampshire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NCAA title, what happened to being a perennial top 20 team as the benchmark? You keeping moving the bar. Stony Brook lost two games to western teams last year in Denver and Stanford. Stanford beat Albany as well, 2-0 against the American East, that incredibly difficult conference Stony Brook plays in. PAC 12 conference is better than the American East.

U Mass Lowell
Vermont
Albany
UMBC
Hartford
Binghamton
New Hampshire

Don't bother with this joker, it is a waste of time. Jealousy does strange things to people and for some reason girls / women's lacrosse really brings it out in some people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

U Mass Lowell
Vermont
Albany
UMBC
Hartford
Binghamton
New Hampshire

Don't bother with this joker, it is a waste of time. Jealousy does strange things to people and for some reason girls / women's lacrosse really brings it out in some people.

Below is the RPI Ranking for last year. PAC 12 had 3 teams in the Top 25. We all know the ACC is the toughest conference but please stop with your nonsense, USC, Stanford and Colorado are all very good programs. Oregon and Arizona State will continue to improve and Cal... well I am not sure what goes on at that school ; - )

1 Maryland
2 Boston College
3 North Carolina
4 Northwestern
5 Princeton
6 Syracuse
7 Virginia
8 Florida
9 Denver
10 Michigan
11 Southern California
12 Loyola
13 Navy
14 Notre Dame
15 Stony Brook
16 James Madison
17 Penn St.
18 Penn
19 Colorado
20 Johns Hopkins
21 Dartmouth
22 Massachusetts
23 Richmond
24 Georgetown
25 Stanford
26 Jacksonville
27 Wagner
28 Duke
29 High Point
30 Hofstra
31 Liberty
32 Army West Point
33 Fairfield
34 Virginia Tech
35 Mount St. Mary's
36 Villanova
37 Towson
38 Ohio St.
39 Boston U.
40 Cornell
41 Vanderbilt
42 Albany (NY)
43 San Diego St.
44 Saint Joseph's
45 Louisville
46 Harvard
47 George Mason
48 Brown
49 Elon
50 UC Davis
51 California
52 Cincinnati
53 Coastal Carolina
54 Lehigh
55 Marquette
56 Siena
57 Rutgers
58 Colgate
59 William & Mary
60 Monmouth
61 Robert Morris
62 Duquesne
63 Marist
64 Manhattan
65 Bryant
66 Temple
67 Fresno St.
68 Davidson
69 Columbia
70 VCU
71 Furman
72 New Hampshire
73 Delaware
74 Campbell
75 Yale
76 Drexel
77 UConn
78 Mercer
79 UMBC
80 Vermont
81 George Washington
82 Kennesaw St.
83 American
84 Arizona St.
85 Winthrop
86 Old Dominion
87 Oregon
88 La Salle
89 Bucknell
90 Longwood
91 Detroit Mercy
92 Holy Cross
93 Canisius
94 Central Mich.
95 East Carolina
96 Quinnipiac
97 Niagara
98 LIU Brooklyn (now LIU)
99 Lafayette
100 Saint Francis
101 Sacred Heart
102 Radford
103 UMass Lowell
104 Stetson
105 Butler
106 Gardner-Webb
107 Binghamton
108 Iona
109 Kent St.
110 St. Bonaventure
111 Central Conn. St.
112 Presbyterian
113 Wofford
114 Hartford
115 Howard
116 Delaware St.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

U Mass Lowell
Vermont
Albany
UMBC
Hartford
Binghamton
New Hampshire

You have gone from a big cohort of "great" players and taking the leap to being better than Delaware State ,now its our conference is better than a bad American East conference, talk about moving the bar or should I say lowering the bar. It's not jealousy its frustration at the ignorance of posters like yourself who come across as blowhards saying their kid is a "great player". If your kid has committed to Stanford believing they have a legit shot at competing for an NCAA title then there must be an undiscovered clueless gene, if your kid committed to Stanford for a great campus, great academics, and above average lacrosse then good for them they made a great decision. I don't personally hold the RPI ranking in high regard but its interesting someone would use that as a barometer when they are trying to show how Stanford is a top program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

U Mass Lowell
Vermont
Albany
UMBC
Hartford
Binghamton
New Hampshire

Below is the RPI Ranking for last year. PAC 12 had 3 teams in the Top 25. We all know the ACC is the toughest conference but please stop with your nonsense, USC, Stanford and Colorado are all very good programs. Oregon and Arizona State will continue to improve and Cal... well I am not sure what goes on at that school ; - )

1 Maryland
2 Boston College
3 North Carolina
4 Northwestern
5 Princeton
6 Syracuse
7 Virginia
8 Florida
9 Denver
10 Michigan
11 Southern California
12 Loyola
13 Navy
14 Notre Dame
15 Stony Brook
16 James Madison
17 Penn St.
18 Penn
19 Colorado
20 Johns Hopkins
21 Dartmouth
22 Massachusetts
23 Richmond
24 Georgetown
25 Stanford
26 Jacksonville
27 Wagner
28 Duke
29 High Point
30 Hofstra
31 Liberty
32 Army West Point
33 Fairfield
34 Virginia Tech
35 Mount St. Mary's
36 Villanova
37 Towson
38 Ohio St.
39 Boston U.
40 Cornell
41 Vanderbilt
42 Albany (NY)
43 San Diego St.
44 Saint Joseph's
45 Louisville
46 Harvard
47 George Mason
48 Brown
49 Elon
50 UC Davis
51 California
52 Cincinnati
53 Coastal Carolina
54 Lehigh
55 Marquette
56 Siena
57 Rutgers
58 Colgate
59 William & Mary
60 Monmouth
61 Robert Morris
62 Duquesne
63 Marist
64 Manhattan
65 Bryant
66 Temple
67 Fresno St.
68 Davidson
69 Columbia
70 VCU
71 Furman
72 New Hampshire
73 Delaware
74 Campbell
75 Yale
76 Drexel
77 UConn
78 Mercer
79 UMBC
80 Vermont
81 George Washington
82 Kennesaw St.
83 American
84 Arizona St.
85 Winthrop
86 Old Dominion
87 Oregon
88 La Salle
89 Bucknell
90 Longwood
91 Detroit Mercy
92 Holy Cross
93 Canisius
94 Central Mich.
95 East Carolina
96 Quinnipiac
97 Niagara
98 LIU Brooklyn (now LIU)
99 Lafayette
100 Saint Francis
101 Sacred Heart
102 Radford
103 UMass Lowell
104 Stetson
105 Butler
106 Gardner-Webb
107 Binghamton
108 Iona
109 Kent St.
110 St. Bonaventure
111 Central Conn. St.
112 Presbyterian
113 Wofford
114 Hartford
115 Howard
116 Delaware St.

That list is subjective like most other rankings type lists....Wagner with a 27 RPI??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

U Mass Lowell
Vermont
Albany
UMBC
Hartford
Binghamton
New Hampshire

You have gone from a big cohort of "great" players and taking the leap to being better than Delaware State ,now its our conference is better than a bad American East conference, talk about moving the bar or should I say lowering the bar. It's not jealousy its frustration at the ignorance of posters like yourself who come across as blowhards saying their kid is a "great player". If your kid has committed to Stanford believing they have a legit shot at competing for an NCAA title then there must be an undiscovered clueless gene, if your kid committed to Stanford for a great campus, great academics, and above average lacrosse then good for them they made a great decision. I don't personally hold the RPI ranking in high regard but its interesting someone would use that as a barometer when they are trying to show how Stanford is a top program.

You’re mixing up many posters in this latest post. My point is simple...Stanford has a new coach, a good 2019 class, a great 2020 and 2021 class. They have had some success beating very good programs and they are in the top 20-25 range the last two years. Over the next six, I see them moving into the 10-20 range with more upside than down.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard