BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 42 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STS won against RUSH, 4 to 3

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does S2S give refunds?

What a disgrace... did their teams even practice before the Columbus Day tournament?

Can you explain for those of us that were not there?

they went O-fer in every division except 2027

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC in class by themselves . Rebels and R U S h much better than legacy/S2S/Igloo

You are too funny. Rebels had to bring down 8th graders to play and S2S beat Rupoop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC in class by themselves . Rebels and R U S h much better than legacy/S2S/Igloo

You are too funny. Rebels had to bring down 8th graders to play and S2S beat Rupoop.

Did S2S bear R$sh?. I thought S2S did not win anything except in the 2027 division? You cant go by tourney. The actual 3rd game scores were never put in by Legacy for the tournament.

Did Rebels use kids from the 2024 Rebels team? Oh r are you saying they have hold backs on the 2025 team. If they used 2024 players that will show at Blatant because 2024 Rebels is playing, so they cant use them there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was Columbus Day tournament. Legacy tournament. Not Blatant.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the heck happened to Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing happened. They are exactly what they always are. A collection of players ( I purposely avoid the word "team") that cant score, get frustrated, slow ball movement, etc. They looked just as bad as S2S. New & old Coaches, same results. RUpoop looked good but drew a tough schedule and Rebels looked as good as advertised on this board but they have a lot of things to work on too. Then there was Xpress... I guess they have to play somebody smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo. TRAINWRECK!! They have no threats on offense. Hows that new coaching staff working out?
Rebs looked ok
RUpoop not impressive even with rumored older "age eligible" kids
Legacy so much screaming the kids didnt know what to do
S2S should be in B division
Express nobody even close. Now you know why they travel so much. No team on LI can compete with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing happened. They are exactly what they always are. A collection of players ( I purposely avoid the word "team") that cant score, get frustrated, slow ball movement, etc. They looked just as bad as S2S. New & old Coaches, same results. RUpoop looked good but drew a tough schedule and Rebels looked as good as advertised on this board but they have a lot of things to work on too. Then there was Xpress... I guess they have to play somebody smile

Did R$sh lose or win to S2S in the 3rd game? There are conflicting reports on this board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo. TRAINWRECK!! They have no threats on offense. Hows that new coaching staff working out?
Rebs looked ok
Express nobody even close. Now you know why they travel so much. No team on LI can compete with them.

Id say that's accurate.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As the board said last week: Its Express and then the rest.... But the rest, with the exception of Rebels, looked like watered down town clubs with the hefty pricetag. Do these clubs offer refunds for failure to deliver? Id be asking for my money back today .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s fall ball. Kids are playing football, kids are playing soccer. I hear you and you have a valid point. I think most teams come spring will be clicking much better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express was in a class by themselves. They put a double digit beatdown on everyone they played, including the "2025" Rebels, which had to add older kids and a couple of fly-ins in order to look competitive. The best moment of the tournament came when the Ref had to stop the championship game between Express and Rebels with about 10 minutes to go because the Rebels coaches were behaving so poorly, yelling at the Ref, etc, as if it was the Ref's fault the Rebs were being absolutely dominated by Express (Express was up 8-2 at the time, and it wasn't even that close). Horrible sportsmanship on the Rebels coaching sideline by grownups who should know better, which was then being mimicked by a couple of the players after the game was called prematurely. Embarrassing, actually. The takeaway from the whole thing is that Rupoop, Igloo, and S2S (and the age-eligible Rebels) are all one in the same, with Express playing on another level. And you know Express is dominating when kids 18-32 on the depth chart are on the field. As for Legacy, which won in the other age-groups but threw a goosegg in 2025, you have to wonder where they go from here. I guess the only unknown at this point is 91, and how long Rebels can get away with supplementing their actual team with bring-downs and honorable guests.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express was in a class by themselves. They put a double digit beatdown on everyone they played, including the "2025" Rebels, which had to add older kids and a couple of fly-ins in order to look competitive. The best moment of the tournament came when the Ref had to stop the championship game between Express and Rebels with about 10 minutes to go because the Rebels coaches were behaving so poorly, yelling at the Ref, etc, as if it was the Ref's fault the Rebs were being absolutely dominated by Express (Express was up 8-2 at the time, and it wasn't even that close). Horrible sportsmanship on the Rebels coaching sideline by grownups who should know better, which was then being mimicked by a couple of the players after the game was called prematurely. Embarrassing, actually. The takeaway from the whole thing is that Rupoop, Igloo, and S2S (and the age-eligible Rebels) are all one in the same, with Express playing on another level. And you know Express is dominating when kids 18-32 on the depth chart are on the field. As for Legacy, which won in the other age-groups but threw a goosegg in 2025, you have to wonder where they go from here. I guess the only unknown at this point is 91, and how long Rebels can get away with supplementing their actual team with bring-downs and honorable guests.

Express is definitely alone atop the pyramid. Nobody close. Not sure where you get your info about the Rebels roster. Legacy/Igloo parent? You should be scrambling to get your son out of that burning dumpster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You may be one of the most Arrogant posters i have seen. FYI . Thats the only EXPRESS team that has been on TOP for the last 5 years. could be more. They are not even that great. The talent pool at the 2025 is lacking . they just happen to have the best of the worst. FOR NOW. There is a few good kids on that team. You will see in 2 years that team will not dominate at all .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would you say Rebels brought down other kids? I know several kids on that team and the parents say that is anything but the truth. They actually cultivate their talent and the results seemed to agree with that. Im assuming the author of the last post was a parent of a kid on a team that was defeated by the Rebs. For the record, I am one of those parents but it is what it is. They were better prepared than our kids were.

As for the coaches, I didnt see it . Regardless, you cant take away unbeaten tournament play from those kids even if the coaches had a meltdown. I heard a few coaches from the various teams took penalties for mouthing off during the day so I guess that makes them all a little too invested.

Heck, at this point I wish I had my son go to their tryouts after what I saw yesterday . Go figure..... Sincerely, Disgruntled!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Championship game with ONE Ref, that was clueless. Penalties 6 to 1 at that point for express. Then express clearly did not touch in in 10 seconds permitted to get in box. Did coaches go off, yes they did. Then ref walked off field dropping F bombs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You may be one of the most Arrogant posters i have seen. FYI . Thats the only EXPRESS team that has been on TOP for the last 5 years. could be more. They are not even that great. The talent pool at the 2025 is lacking . they just happen to have the best of the worst. FOR NOW. There is a few good kids on that team. You will see in 2 years that team will not dominate at all .

Lol, Einstein. Legacy Geese, just two years ago won this tourney over Express. And Legacy, 91 and Express all had high quality teams. In two years nobody Has caught up, just two teams declined, one slightly and one significantly, and one got better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One ref on championship game, let it get out of hand. Express Clearly better team, calls were very tough. Looked like official wanted to get out of there early. New season, same top team. Definitely a mixed on teams 3-6.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express is definitely alone atop the pyramid. Nobody close. Not sure where you get your info about the Rebels roster. Legacy/Igloo parent? You should be scrambling to get your son out of that burning dumpster.
you really think that post came from an IGLOO / Legacy parent. Fat , dense and notIntelligent is no way to go through life. Really the Rebels? outlaws. To funny that you would even cast stones. JOKE. Nice Helmets though!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Why would you say Rebels brought down other kids? I know several kids on that team and the parents say that is anything but the truth." - LOL. Believe those unbiased and trusting sources if you want, but it's true. As another poster pointed out, we'll see what happens when their 24 and 25 teams are playing simultaneously. Or, you can simply scroll through last year's results and ask yourself how a team that couldn't beat anyone three months ago changed so dramatically without any influx of kids from the other top programs? (I know, I know, they practiced super hard since late August with an exotic program no one has ever tried before.) That being said, good for the Rebels. Someone needed to finish a distant second to Express, and on Monday it was them. At Blatant it will be someone else getting their doors blown off. And the tournament after that, and the one after that. It's Express's world, and everyone else is just living in it. The fight for second this weekend should be entertaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe your kid can tryout for a Rebel team and get one of those shiny red helmets nest season? Then again, he probably wouldnt make it. The train has left the station...Get out of the way little man !!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about Xpress. They are irrelevant...sort of like you. But they are #1 in that age group. We established that 50 posts ago. Do you have a point? If so, make it or go away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about Xpress. They are irrelevant...sort of like you. But they are #1 in that age group. We established that 50 posts ago. Do you have a point? If so, make it or go away.
Everyone cares about Express. They are the talk of the Town.. So shinny, lets play there.. they must be good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank god we only have 2 more seasons of hearing this bs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well people do care, it’s a lax blog. The Rebels just sent out an email bragging about going 3-0 in pool play in a stacked bracket. It’s the way it is. Don’t like it, sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the little man was the Rebels coach that embarrassed himself and his team by forfeiting the championship game because he couldn't control himself on the sideline? That's some train. Toot toot!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG THIS IS GREAT STUFF! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT MAKES IT HAPPEN! KEEP IT GOING!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cant argue that. even if the ref was going off that guy should know better. Bad look, shiny helmet or not....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sour Gapes out at Blatant according to Tourney machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t wait for you pups to get into HS years. This stuff won’t matter. 1/2 your kids won’t be playing anymore. 1/2 of the 1/2 won’t play travel and

ask anyone with older boys -travel lax is a chore for the teens. They detest it. Rather be hanging out with friends and chatting up young ladies

Enjoy it now it almost over

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"The Rebels just sent out an email bragging about going 3-0 in pool play in a stacked bracket." It is statements like this that keep me coming back here for entertainment. To who did the Rebels send the email? The New York Times? Did their press release define "stacked bracket" as Legacy, S2S and Igloo? Because that's who the tourney app says they played, and that's a pretty comical definition of "stacked" - two organizations that have been picked over for talent by everyone else while their ownership stood idly by and another team that's never been a factor in this age group. The tourney app also says that the Rebels 2024 team wasn't at the tourney, but their 2025 team was. Hmmmmm. Maybe there is something more to the Rebels performance against those three "stacked" giants of 2025 lacrosse than meets the eye, although it's surprising to hear about the Rebels coaches forfeiting the game, as they are known to be pretty nice guys from what I understand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebs looked ok

Funny, tourney machine has the score of the Legacy-Express game as 12-2 Legacy and has their record as 1-2 and Channeys as 2-1 I guess TZ didn't want to show the big "Goose Egg" on the standings!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebs looked ok

Funny, tourney machine has the score of the Legacy-Express game as 12-2 Legacy and has their record as 1-2 and Channeys as 2-1 I guess TZ didn't want to show the big "Goose Egg" on the standings!!

Not sure what you are looking at, but tourney clearly shows Legacy/ Express game as 12 to 2 CoachC.
And has CoachC 3 to 0
And has Legacy 0 to 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's crazy is tourney shows S2S beat R$sh 4 to 3. WTH. So does that mean R$sh was worse than S2S. And since Igloo was beat by R$sh then Igloo is worse than S2S. What the heck happened to these teams in 3 months?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebs looked ok

Legacy coaches must be screaming at the defense ! They only scored 6 goals in three games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebs looked ok

Legacy coaches must be screaming at the defense ! They only scored 6 goals in three games.

why would they be screaming at the defense? The offense was stagnant, they should be screaming at them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo didnt even have a tent. I guess $4k tuition doesnt include that? They better hope it doesnt rain this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo didnt even have a tent. I guess $4k tuition doesn't include that? They better hope it doesnt rain this weekend.

They lost a significant amount of players over the summer and I wouldn't be surprised if they lose a few more over the winter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe your kid can tryout for a Rebel team and get one of those shiny red helmets nest season? Then again, he probably wouldnt make it. The train has left the station...Get out of the way little man !!!!!!!

The Rebels have at least 2 kids that played 2024 last year that are age eligible for the 2024 WSYL team.

Page 13 of 42 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard