BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,876
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 42 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When did the Golden Geese get changed to Titans?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this based on? Have you seen Igloo play? Or Rupoop? I think you are confusing yourself. Igloo may post a goose egg..they used to be good but lost a ton of kids and replaced them with thieir own B teamers. RUpoop will be competitive. And you will be looking like a bigger fool come Tuesday morning when you are posting to this board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rebels vs Express in finals. I say that because they don’t face CoachC so they might not have a loss but I don’t think they’re the second best team in this tournament

The 2nd best team is either R$sh or S2S Hawks. But I agree Rebels could end up in championship. But not because they are even close to being one of the better teams. And it's pretty unlikely.
The list above is correct. But Rebels has a fairly godmother for this tournament by not having to face CoachC in their 1st 3 games. While R$sh, S2S Hawks, and Legacy automatically have one lost game since they face CoachC.
Rebels got a 2nd gift since they face S2S Barracudas in the tournament which is a B team. So they have a pretty clear win there. (Its unfair to the Barracudas that S2S put them in this tournament when there is not multiple brackets. Clearly S2S is looking at what economically works for the organisation and not what's best for the team.)
But Rebels will defenitely lose to S2S Hawks.
So CoachC will be only one who has 3 and 0 record
Rest will at best have a 2 to 1 record
So will depend on who wins S2S Hawks vs R$sh game
And Rebels vs Legacy game. (I do think will be Legacy though. But you never know.)
And then out of those winners you have to go by the rules. If by chance Rebels beat Legacy, then they better hope R$sh beats the Hawks. Because otherwise its Hawks in championship because they would have beat Rebels already head to head. If R$sh though beat Hawks, then it will come down to total goals against for both teams.
So honestly even with Rebels getting lucky to not initially face CoachC and to have an easy game against Barracudas, its remote at best if they make it to championship.
They better have a fairy godmother who doesnt fall asleep.

Dude, get a life....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S Barracudas is a 2026 team.

Looks like tourney corrected bracket. Because they originally had barracudas in 2025 division. And they didnt have Igloo listed. Well that changes things.

Based on that change rebels wont have a chance of getting into championship. They will lose to igloo and to S2S Hawks. And its questionable if they can even beat Legacy.
My bet is it will be Igloo vs CoachC in championship. Igloo doesnt face CoachC in its first 3 games, and it also has 2 easy games against Rebels and Legacy. Its questionable game is against R$sh. If it can win that game it will be 3 to 0 like CoachC and be in championship.
If it loses that game it will be 2 to 1. Then it will depend on R$sh game against S2S Hawks. If R$sh wins then R$sh will be in championship game because they already beat Igloo head to head. However if S2S wins then it will depend on whether Igloo or S2S have the better Goals against numbers.

Mad Dog will lose to CoachC in the finals. They are the two best teams.

Why wouldn't they have a chance to beat igloo? What did igloo do to improve from last season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this based on? Have you seen Igloo play? Or Rupoop? I think you are confusing yourself. Igloo may post a goose egg..they used to be good but lost a ton of kids and replaced them with thieir own B teamers. RUpoop will be competitive. And you will be looking like a bigger fool come Tuesday morning when you are posting to this board.

I have seen both play. And last year they came off stronger than R$sh. But honestly R$sh improved as the season went on. So I think that will be a competitive game. But I dont disagree with you that Igloo is really messed up from the inside. And it goes way beyond them losing some kids. They need a major administration overhaul. Because they messed up this organisation. However, I do think they will still easily enough beat Rebels and Legacy like they did last year. And since they wont initially face CoachC they have an advantage to help them get to the championship. As I said if R$sh beats them it will all come down to the R$sh vs S2S game. R$sh has the toughest first 3 game lineup compared to everyone else. If R$sh beats S2S then they will be in the championship against CoachC.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like tourney corrected bracket. Because they originally had barracudas in 2025 division. And they didnt have Igloo listed. Well that changes things.

Based on that change rebels wont have a chance of getting into championship. They will lose to igloo and to S2S Hawks. And its questionable if they can even beat Legacy.
My bet is it will be Igloo vs CoachC in championship. Igloo doesnt face CoachC in its first 3 games, and it also has 2 easy games against Rebels and Legacy. Its questionable game is against R$sh. If it can win that game it will be 3 to 0 like CoachC and be in championship.
If it loses that game it will be 2 to 1. Then it will depend on R$sh game against S2S Hawks. If R$sh wins then R$sh will be in championship game because they already beat Igloo head to head. However if S2S wins then it will depend on whether Igloo or S2S have the better Goals against numbers.

Why wouldn't they have a chance to beat igloo? What did igloo do to improve from last season?

Who is "they" that you are referring to? Rebels?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is "they" that you are referring to? Rebels?

Well your first three sentences were referring to the Rebels so yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When did the Golden Geese get changed to Titans?

Classic bait n switch!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sharks are out and replaced by Igloo team. You really put alot of thought into this. Keep in mind this is a fall tourney. And in end its The Chanster and then everyone else. If you are looking to leave with a tee shirt Id suggest you hit the vendors .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This board is some really entertaining nonsense. Thank you for allowing me to waste precious company time reading this. My only comment is S2S? Really? They were terrible last year too. And how have you seen any of these teams play since the roster changes? On any given day man.... Based on last year tho, Exp dominates and all the oothers are just bunched up. Not 1 of them stands out above the other.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This board is some really entertaining nonsense. Thank you for allowing me to waste precious company time reading this. My only comment is S2S? Really? They were terrible last year too. And how have you seen any of these teams play since the roster changes? On any given day man.... Based on last year tho, Exp dominates and all the oothers are just bunched up. Not 1 of them stands out above the other.

All true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Voice of reason

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The R$SH team added some talent, included some older kids playing down, they're going to be better than most people realize at this point. Don't be surprised if they make a splash.

As for Legacy, a couple of their top players are hurt, and they may get steamrolled as a result.

Igloo and Rebels both lost some players in the offseason, but both are probably better than Legacy as of the tourney on Monday.

And as for Coach Captncrunch, let's stop pretending that his Express team is anything more than the collective result of various lacrosse parents' insecurities. Yes, they're the best team by far on Long Island and will win it all. But that's only because the parents already lost by showing their kids that the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" attitude builds better character than loyalty to your teammates. If a bunch of parents all of a sudden decided their kids were going to play for the Rebels, the Rebels would be the best team on Long Island. It has nothing to do with Express and everything to do with the psychology of parents who live through their kids. Coach Captncrunch is a high school lacrosse coach who is the biggest thing in the world of 12 year old lacrosse in Nassau County, New York. If you think that's a big deal, you must be a junior high coach of 11 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S bringing in some 2024s that "qualify" for WSYL??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The R$SH team added some talent, included some older kids playing down, they're going to be better than most people realize at this point. Don't be surprised if they make a splash.

As for Legacy, a couple of their top players are hurt, and they may get steamrolled as a result.

Igloo and Rebels both lost some players in the offseason, but both are probably better than Legacy as of the tourney on Monday.

And as for Coach Captncrunch, let's stop pretending that his Express team is anything more than the collective result of various lacrosse parents' insecurities. Yes, they're the best team by far on Long Island and will win it all. But that's only because the parents already lost by showing their kids that the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" attitude builds better character than loyalty to your teammates. If a bunch of parents all of a sudden decided their kids were going to play for the Rebels, the Rebels would be the best team on Long Island. It has nothing to do with Express and everything to do with the psychology of parents who live through their kids. Coach Captncrunch is a high school lacrosse coach who is the biggest thing in the world of 12 year old lacrosse in Nassau County, New York. If you think that's a big deal, you must be a junior high coach of 11 year olds.

It will defenitely be interesting to see how teams gave changed since tryouts. Although if you are telling me R$sh is playing kids down who are really a year older (especially if they are not actually in 7th grade) that is just BS. And doesnt say much for them. But I wouldnt doubt their coach would do that. (Honestly though based on scrimmages they already had, I am not so sure R$sh is going to be that great. Or it may be they need time to gel if they made a lot of player changes.)

Rebels though doesnt even come close to Igloo. Igloo steamrolled them last year. And Rebels barely beat anyone. Certainly not anyone decent. What good players would be attracted to their team?? Like really?? And as you said they lost players who were probably some of the better players. No matter what the issues with Igloo, you cant even think Rebels are on the same level as them.

This isn't really a debate about whether we agree with the CoachC team model. Most of us agree that we dont. Although I do think you underscore the great coaching all those players do get. That's true. But I dont agree with the team overloading and kids barely if ever getting to play. Its nuts parents stay if that's happening to their kid.
But either way, their is no point in discussing them as regards the tournament. We know they will win their games and it's a question of who will face them in the championship. So they are just a nondiscussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All true.

That's just ridiculous. Clearly you dont open your eyes and watch the games then. If your actually interested in lacrosse you can clearly see what teams work together, pass well, have players who control the ball, have players who display field awareness and we can go on.
The fact is by the actual season in June and July although 91 and Express dominated you could still see that teams like Roar, R$sh, Force, Igloo, and yes even S2S Hawks showed they were better than most of the others. Whether after tryouts those teams will be worse or better is something we will find out. And honestly we may not find out in the fall. It probably wont be until June that you will really see the teams that develop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will defenitely be interesting to see how teams gave changed since tryouts. Although if you are telling me R$sh is playing kids down who are really a year older (especially if they are not actually in 7th grade) that is just BS. And doesnt say much for them. But I wouldnt doubt their coach would do that. (Honestly though based on scrimmages they already had, I am not so sure R$sh is going to be that great. Or it may be they need time to gel if they made a lot of player changes.)

Rebels though doesnt even come close to Igloo. Igloo steamrolled them last year. And Rebels barely beat anyone. Certainly not anyone decent. What good players would be attracted to their team?? Like really?? And as you said they lost players who were probably some of the better players. No matter what the issues with Igloo, you cant even think Rebels are on the same level as them.

This isn't really a debate about whether we agree with the CoachC team model. Most of us agree that we dont. Although I do think you underscore the great coaching all those players do get. That's true. But I dont agree with the team overloading and kids barely if ever getting to play. Its nuts parents stay if that's happening to their kid.
But either way, their is no point in discussing them as regards the tournament. We know they will win their games and it's a question of who will face them in the championship. So they are just a nondiscussion.

steamrolled? hahaha. Igloo had to go up north to play nobody to win anything so just stop. They lost a bunch of players from the team that didn't do well last year. Its a new year and anything can happen (except express losing on Columbus day).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

steamrolled? hahaha. Igloo had to go up north to play nobody to win anything so just stop. They lost a bunch of players from the team that didn't do well last year. Its a new year and anything can happen (except express losing on Columbus day).

Igloo goes up north to play noname tournaments because they are being cheap and are only interested in lining their own pockets. So they put in their schedule noname less expensive tournaments. They charge outrageous tuition and dont actually provide a product equal to what they charge. They are not looking to avoid competition. They just want to keep as much of the tuition money as profit as they can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard director at IGLOO had to step in as a coach because they were so bad last year. If thats true, along with the defections and not being able to replace with any talent ( thats what these posts all say but I have no clue) I wouldnt place your bet on them at this point. I can tell you my sons team played them last year and alot of those kids were selfish babies. Stick slamming, pouting, calling each other out and they flat out quit by half. If thats still going on I will take Rebels, Legacy, Ducks, S2S, Maddog, CoachC, Tru Blew and any other team out there to beat them as this is not a "Me" game. And if the new coach is a blow-hard, kids like that wont respond. They will fold. Check please.......................

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard director at IGLOO had to step in as a coach because they were so bad last year. If thats true, along with the defections and not being able to replace with any talent ( thats what these posts all say but I have no clue) I wouldnt place your bet on them at this point. I can tell you my sons team played them last year and alot of those kids were selfish babies. Stick slamming, pouting, calling each other out and they flat out quit by half. If thats still going on I will take Rebels, Legacy, Ducks, S2S, Maddog, CoachC, Tru Blew and any other team out there to beat them as this is not a "Me" game. And if the new coach is a blow-hard, kids like that wont respond. They will fold. Check please.......................

You are correct. Director is now coach. But he is the organisation. Just about lining his pocket. Igloo has been destroyed by greed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant fall tournament on tourney shows Sour Grapes registered in A bracket. Who is Sour Grapes?
And in the B bracket they list 2 school lacrosse teams. Stimson Wildcats and Middle Country.
I assume those are middle school lacrosse teams but wouldnt that be mostly 8th graders. How can they play in the 2025 division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like it’s time for the Mixed Nuts! Still undefeated!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 using their PAL helmets...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The R$SH team added some talent, included some older kids playing down, they're going to be better than most people realize at this point. Don't

100% true!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedules are up for Blatant!

Who got “lucky”, who got a rough draw?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedules are up for Blatant!

Who got “lucky”, who got a rough draw?

I guess after Mondays Columbus tournament we will know better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who do people think Sour Grapes is that entered the Blatant tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to page 19 and see who is referred to as sour grapes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to page 19 and see who is referred to as sour grapes

Too funny. So mixed nuts (91 players with their pal helmets) decided to change their name to sour grapes. Guess people on this board got under their skin. Cant stop laughing.
I love how their coach pulled them from the tournament because he didn't feel confidant in them, so they decide to play it anyway.
Sour grapes are about to be smushed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to disappoint you, sour grapes and Mixed Nuts are not the same team.

Signed the big Cashew.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed the big Cashew.

"Definitely not", said the fox to the gingerbread man. "You can trust me."

Cant stop laughing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed the big Cashew.

Cant stop laughing.

some of you people are pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed the big Cashew.

Cant stop laughing.

Some.. is an under statement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed the big Cashew.

Cant stop laughing.

Oh. Big Cashew do I see a crack developing. Next time dont enter the nut cracker.
Maybe we should c hff angels your name to Cracked Nuts.
Blatant is still a week away. You have time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does S2S give refunds?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened in the final S2S vs Rush game at the Columbus tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does S2S give refunds?

What a disgrace... did their teams even practice before the Columbus Day tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC in class by themselves . Rebels and R U S h much better than legacy/S2S/Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does S2S give refunds?

What a disgrace... did their teams even practice before the Columbus Day tournament?

Can you explain for those of us that were not there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does S2S give refunds?

Can you explain for those of us that were not there?

Especially since Blatant hasn't updated tourney with half the scores. So annoying

Page 12 of 42 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard