BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Turtles are gonna roll over everyone this year

Who? They didn't even have a team last year. What clubs did they pull from?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles are experts at poaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because the massapequa team is playing in the columbus tourney which is essentially all 91 kids and other good kids from other programs. Team is very good and competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because the massapequa team is playing in the columbus tourney which is essentially all 91 kids and other good kids from other programs. Team is very good and competitive.

What question are you answering? You need to click "Quote" when replying to a post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa dad, why aren’t any of the 2027 in tri star ? It’s known to be one of the best tournaments on Long Island . Oh that’s right , it’s not a “my lacrosse tournament “ run tournament. Or could it be that 2027 rage got destroyed there last year? Either way , it’s the 91 way, play the lollipop tournaments we can control against horrible teams and then boast about winning it, lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny the parents who spend 60-70k over 10 years or so for their precious child can get part of the 12.6 scholarships and talk garbage on this board. Play football or Basketball...Lax is a dead end

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny the parents who spend 60-70k over 10 years or so for their precious child can get part of the 12.6 scholarships and talk garbage on this board. Play football or Basketball...Lax is a dead end

Can not disagree with you. It gets no credibility as a pro sport (PLL MLL) on ESPN. It’s a men’s league on the weekend. No one shows to college games attendance is embarrassing. But you suckers pay 4K plus for these travels teams on Li and outside this Dump of a island it’s half or even more than half the price . Serious people there’s Hardly any scholarship money. 12.6 with 49 on the roster .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few "B" teams last year are now "A" caliber. It'll be fun to watch them develop together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can not disagree with you. It gets no credibility as a pro sport (PLL MLL) on ESPN. It’s a men’s league on the weekend. No one shows to college games attendance is embarrassing. But you suckers pay 4K plus for these travels teams on Li and outside this Dump of a island it’s half or even more than half the price . Serious people there’s Hardly any scholarship money. 12.6 with 49 on the roster .

Agree with all of this. The tuition these clubs charge is outrageous.
However, for a lot of people, paying big bucks for these programs is not all about college scholarship money. It has more to do acceptance into a good school you wouldn't be able to get into without playing high level lacrosse in high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

However, for a lot of people, paying big bucks for these programs is not all about college scholarship money. It has more to do acceptance into a good school you wouldn't be able to get into without playing high level lacrosse in high school.

People there is no lacrosse money. All you folks that think lacrosse which doesn’t generate no money for the school like football and basketball and think little Johnny is getting majority out his tution paid for because of LAX please do some major research. There’s 12 full scholarships for 50 guys on the team , 12 total. Sorry 12.6 and they train from September to may . For what 5k a yr . Play the drums for the marching band get more money .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scholarship is NOT the point. Enjoying the game and competing is number one priority. At the same time, if you are good enough, it will help you get into a better school. Recruited athletes are measured on a different standard at ALL the D1 schools. That is a fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People there is no lacrosse money. All you folks that think lacrosse which doesn’t generate no money for the school like football and basketball and think little Johnny is getting majority out his tution paid for because of LAX please do some major research. There’s 12 full scholarships for 50 guys on the team , 12 total. Sorry 12.6 and they train from September to may . For what 5k a yr . Play the drums for the marching band get more money .

Little Johnny wants to play the scin flute.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does big Johnny...

I am not a Robot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares, they couldn’t stay on the field with Rage last year ...Rebels going nowhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax 91 rage dad . Rage lost to igloo last year, they also got spanked by the Hawks as well as laxachussets black. Also tied the lowly predators from Westchester. You're not machine and never will be . You're a joke , go back to your knees for BS and beg for him to take your son to machine lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels = clown show . 2 teams?!?! , what a money grab, if they combined they would still get run off the field by 91 rage, express, igloo...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels = clown show . 2 teams?!?! , what a money grab, if they combined they would still get run off the field by 91 rage, express, igloo...

Yeah, but Rebels go to Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, NJ, and everywhere else. Doesn't that make them a AA team? They are promoting travel out of state means "AA".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, but Rebels go to Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, NJ, and everywhere else. Doesn't that make them a AA team? They are promoting travel out of state means "AA".

They're a joke. There's plenty of talent here on LI. Parents get scammed that it's important to travel off LI and spend a fortune.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To CNBC fake news reporter. Rebels travel to one day in Lehigh PA and end season(Summer at Lake George) Rest Local
Sounds great. Where did you get Delaware,maryland,NJ
Got a Bone to pick I guess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
disagree. the talent on LI is thinned out on too many teams. Better teams (91, Legacy, Igloo) travel off LI to face better competition and improve. Whats the point of staying on LI and smoking teams like the rebels, R U S H, Mooselax, East coast elite, hitmen, ect...? The kids wont improve, they need the competition from NJ, CT, MA, ML, DE, Fl, upstate.

Paying all that money for travel lacrosse and NOT traveling to play different teams off LI is the issue. Your paying for glorified PAL and play the same teams/kids over and over.

So I pay an extra couple hundred dollars on a hotel, spend quality time with my son, and he gets to play much more competitive games, against teams from all over the east coast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently you guys have no idea what your talking about on this thread.... show it on the field and not on a board bunch of grown children lol..... they are 5th graders let them enjoy the game should be an interesting year with all the teams gaining new talent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Columbus Day Tournament

1st: Massapequa Mohawks, majority 91 Machine (GA: 3, GS: 22)
2nd: Legacy Gators (GA: 6, GS: 25)
3rd: Express Snyder (GA: 8, GS: 19)
4th: Shore 2 Shore (GA: 13, GS: 13)
5th: True Blue (GA: 23, GS: 6)
6th: Express Watson (GA: 33, GS: 1)

Championship: 6-4 Mohawks win over Legacy Gators. A tight game with two goals at the end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Columbus Day Tournament

Championship: 6-4 Mohawks win over Legacy Gators. A tight game with two goals at the end.

And the preliminary round was 4-1. This delusion that there is a huge separation between the Machine and others especially Legacy is BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Columbus Day Tournament

And the preliminary round was 4-1. This delusion that there is a huge separation between the Machine and others especially Legacy is BS.

I literally have no dog in this fight, I'm simply asking out of curiosity sake. I heard that Express can cost as much as 4K. Please tell me parents aren't paying 4K to watch their kids score 1 goals and get 33 hung on them

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Express doesn’t have a strong team in this age bracket but I agree why pay that much and get your butt kicked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
Express doesn’t have a strong team in this age bracket but I agree why pay that much and get your butt kicked

Express Snyder looks to have improved a little bit although it's still got a ways to go. This will turn into a stronger team as the boys get older. Express has access to the NLF and better recruiting connections. Good players on teams like Rage and S2S will make the move over time. Why stay on the 2nd team of an organization (Rage) or stay with a 2nd tier organization (S2S) if you're good enough to play for a nationally recognized org like Express?

91 has never sent two teams to the World Series so let's see how the Rage daddys handle that in a couple of years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Columbus Day Tournament

I literally have no dog in this fight, I'm simply asking out of curiosity sake. I heard that Express can cost as much as 4K. Please tell me parents aren't paying 4K to watch their kids score 1 goals and get 33 hung on them

Express A is a little less than $4k - that's the Snyder team. It's mostly a new team but they did okay. Express B is the Watson team and that is less, around $3k. Both Express and 91 prices are in lock-step I believe.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos

Express Snyder looks to have improved a little bit although it's still got a ways to go. This will turn into a stronger team as the boys get older. Express has access to the NLF and better recruiting connections. Good players on teams like Rage and S2S will make the move over time. Why stay on the 2nd team of an organization (Rage) or stay with a 2nd tier organization (S2S) if you're good enough to play for a nationally recognized org like Express?

91 has never sent two teams to the World Series so let's see how the Rage daddys handle that in a couple of years.

Agreed synder isn’t terrible the express Watson team is a brand new team with kids from Bethpage area like I said I hope to see some good competition this year I know some teams shuffled kids around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
disagree. the talent on LI is thinned out on too many teams. Better teams (91, Legacy, Igloo) travel off LI to face better competition and improve. Whats the point of staying on LI and smoking teams like the rebels, R U S H, Mooselax, East coast elite, hitmen, ect...? The kids wont improve, they need the competition from NJ, CT, MA, ML, DE, Fl, upstate.

Paying all that money for travel lacrosse and NOT traveling to play different teams off LI is the issue. Your paying for glorified PAL and play the same teams/kids over and over.

So I pay an extra couple hundred dollars on a hotel, spend quality time with my son, and he gets to play much more competitive games, against teams from all over the east coast.

You obviously have 1 child and live your dreams through him. 5th grade travel off long island to play better teams because talent is thinned out on LI? Typical Rebel daddy. You're getting killed out of state and its not making your son better, only making you broke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody check out the "mylollipoptournaments" Halloween havoc schedule. What a joke , they couldn't get anyone to go becasue they'll all be at blatant so they got all Westchester teams coming in . 91 will play sad butt teams then boast about winning the tournament. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess that's what happens when you're owned by a corporation that puts out 20 tournaments per year , watered down product

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Igloo teams? Are they still looking for players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will be at tri-star on October 26, where will 91 teams be ? nowhere to be found. Oh right they will be at "mylollipoptournaments"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will be at tri-star on October 26, where will 91 teams be ? nowhere to be found. Oh right they will be at "mylollipoptournaments"

Igloo does not want to play 91. It will be very embarrassing for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My question was about Igloo people hearing they lost a good amount of quality players was wondering why. Not sure how 91 teams come into the picture here. Igloo couldn't hang with the 91 teams anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not sure why you are criticizing Milon for putting on tournaments. Are you that aggravated because their teams are pretty good and play in them? Are you upset their kids and anonymous parents post on these anonymous boards? Are you suggesting they can't play in their own tournaments and also post anonymously? Not that big of a deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic Igloo Daddy ball issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Milon? What are you even talking about, where did you see milon? Go back to sleep or learn how to read

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Confusing lol igloo in this age bracket doesn’t stand a change against rage or machine sooo it’s better they don’t play in the same tourney.. also a few igloo a kids have joined the 91 2027 teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you forgot that rage lost a championship game to igloo last year . Keep drinking the 91 Kool aid fool . Typical 91 dad, they forget the losses , very selective with their memory . Oh right " it was a fluke ". Right ?

So let's not join a good tournament with igloo, legacy, and out of state teams let's just play in mylollipoptournaments and face some horrible no name teams and win so we can get that shirt and say " were the best " and no one stands a chance against us lol. What a fool

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard