BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 68 of 96 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 95 96
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Eclipse lost to 2way in their last game 8-1.
2024 Eclipse lost to 2way in their last game 8-3.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For 2023, yes that is correct, but the day before Eclipse beat 2way 11-2. Who knows, they are probably equal.

For 2024, you are partially wrong. Yes, 2way beat Eclipse 8-3. But that was the 2nd Eclipse team, not their top 2024 team. Eclipse had 3 teams at 2024 this past summer. 2way beat the 2nd one easily. But did not play the top Eclipse team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Primetime 2023 could not even close the deal in a their own B tournament this weekend.

Why, is the town team double holdbacks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final IMO Rankings for Summer 2023

1. Primetime
2. Eclipse
3. 2-Way
4. Express North Pearsall
5. Preds
6. CT Wolves
7. Express North Bramier
8. Swashbucklers

1. Eclipse
2. Primetime
3. Express North Schreiber
4. 2-Way
5. Preds
6. Express North Lawrence
7. Pride
8. TS 91

US Club lax doesnt rate 2way. Have heard questions about which tournaments they play.

2023- Reseeding based on US Club Lacrosse ratings.
1. Primetime #7 Nationally
2. Express North Pearsall #14
3. Eclipse #28
5. Express North Bramier #41
7. Preds #42
4. 2-Way
6. CT Wolves
8. Swashbuckler

2024- Not far off US Club Lacrosse rankings
1. Eclipse #6 Nationally
2. Express North Schreiber #17
3. Primetime #18
4. 2-Way #31
5. Preds #48
6. TS 91
7. Express North Lawrence
8. Ballers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ANY TRYOUT COMMENTARY ? good ? bad? run well? not well?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And who has released their tryout results so far? Anyone other than Predators?

Gods luck to everyone who tried out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prime Time sent out their call back list on Saturday for final evaluation on Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prime time tryout - very organized and well staffed. Liked how they reduced the numbers for a smaller group tryout on the third day.

Express North tryout - not sure how they could accurately evaluate the boys. Seemed pretty chaotic.

North sent out invitations last week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North still having tryouts... invites already out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North still having tryouts... invites already out?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse tryouts very organized a well attended. Agree North was very chaotic at first tryout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I attended three separate tryouts and was impressed by each. Kudos to the Westchester youth programs, I've never seen such a deep pool of talent in the area. Strong club programs will only benefit each town program. Play with kids from other towns and be coached by as many different coaches as possible and learn from each. Get out of your comfort zone and be exposed to all the lacrosse that you can.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse Teams out. What about Express?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North 2025 is out as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North 2023 is out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was invited to play for the Express North 2024 single A team, not AA. I realize he is not a top flight player and needs to improve his skills, but is a single A team and the Express North the best program for him? I don't know. Does anyone have any experience or input?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was invited to play for the Express North 2024 single A team, not AA. I realize he is not a top flight player and needs to improve his skills, but is a single A team and the Express North the best program for him? I don't know. Does anyone have any experience or input?

IT ALL comes down to who is coaching your child and whether your son will get meaningful reps in both practice and games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IT ALL comes down to who is coaching your child and whether your son will get meaningful reps in both practice and games

Does your son have any other options besides EN? Yes, playing time and coaching are critical but remember if your son is on the B team for the 2024 group then you should confirm that he is totally committed to getting better and his goal should be to get on the A team next season. Otherwise, you may be disappointed with losing your weekends watching below avg youth lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does your son have any other options besides EN? Yes, playing time and coaching are critical but remember if your son is on the B team for the 2024 group then you should confirm that he is totally committed to getting better and his goal should be to get on the A team next season. Otherwise, you may be disappointed with losing your weekends watching below avg youth lacrosse.

Is the single A team the Darien team or is that the B team out of Katonah? Def different levels of play between the two. Ask how many players are returning from last year then find out where they went if they left. If a lot of players left and went to a different program that will tell you something. If several players moved up to the A team that will tell you something else. Then there is the question, what does your son want to do? EN 2024 (Katonah) AA is not for everyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is the single A team the Darien team or is that the B team out of Katonah? Def different levels of play between the two. Ask how many players are returning from last year then find out where they went if they left. If a lot of players left and went to a different program that will tell you something. If several players moved up to the A team that will tell you something else. Then there is the question, what does your son want to do? EN 2024 (Katonah) AA is not for everyone.

In my experience with multiple kids in multiple sports, the kids are almost always placed at the correct level. It's the parents who think otherwise. Therefore, without knowing much about the specifics of this kid and these teams, it is probably true that he is on the right team for his skill/athleticsm. The question then will be whether the coaching will be good, will there be sufficient practices/games, will the team be placed in the correct brackets at the correct tournaments, and whether he will get sufficient playing time. Basically the same issues for AA team or any other team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EN 2024 Katonah "B" had a tough time last year with some blowouts during the fall and in June but became much more competitive in July. the "A" team (which they call "AA") was pretty good but there was/is a huge gap in talent... Also... i think there was an issue with 2024 B team coach last year, I think his name was Doller, Heard from one parent that he missed at least one tournament and that the team was coached by a backup. Whatever the issue, their son tried out for EN 2024 again in July so they seem to be satisfied with the program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EN 2024 Katonah "B" had a tough time last year with some blowouts during the fall and in June but became much more competitive in July. the "A" team (which they call "AA") was pretty good but there was/is a huge gap in talent... Also... i think there was an issue with 2024 B team coach last year, I think his name was Doller, Heard from one parent that he missed at least one tournament and that the team was coached by a backup. Whatever the issue, their son tried out for EN 2024 again in July so they seem to be satisfied with the program.

My son was on the 2024 Express North B team and they had two coaches this summer Coach Doller and Coach Thorton with a college player assistant--Coach Matt?, not sure who would be considered a backup. My son developed to the point that he was asked to play on the A team this season along with a few other kids from that team. You need to be realistic because kids develop at different speeds, have varying athleticism and aptitude. My son was actually considered a late bloomer, which I think is nuts, he just turned 13.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm looking for some guidance. My son was contacted by a division 1 coach via email and was told they watched him play at XYZ tournament this summer, liked what they saw and would like him to visit the campus and attend their prospect camp in October. It was very specific, he replied with a question and the coach answered it accurately. So, should we consider this a real overture or are they just trying to fill prospect camp slots? I'm a skeptic but he really did play well at that tournament. He's not even sure he would want to attend the college but it would be nice to know the process.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C. is a nepotism king. All offensive runs through one of his kids on the Ridgefield HS team and 3 eclipse teams. I would detest to have my kid on one of these teams if he was an offensive player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pay $450 for 5 hours? That’s a joke. If he wants him, then ask coach to waive the entrance fee.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Colsey is an Meanyquote]

99% of all people would agree with the statement above , but at least elaborate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything Colsey does is for his own children. Everything!!! Whether it’s box , eclipse, under armour etc. he is the worst person in the world to let your children around. If you disagree. Then your son is a long pole or your just that dense !! I don’t give 2 craps how great he was 20 yeArs ago. Bad guy, Bad intentions. He has no idea how talk to kids or parents and 99% of the non lax world hates him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything C. does is for his own children. Everything!!! Whether it’s box, eclipse, under armour etc. he is the worst person in the world to let your children around. If you disagree. Then your son is a long pole or your just that ignorant !! I don’t care how great he was 20 years ago. Bad guy, Bad intentions IMO. He has no idea how to talk to kids or parents and 99% of the non lax world dislikes him.

I definitely agree. I think he might be bi-polar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything C. does is for his own children. Everything!!! Whether it’s box , eclipse, under armour etc. he is the worst person in the world to let your children around. If you disagree. Then your son is a long pole or your just that ignorant !! I don’t care how great he was 20 years ago. Bad guy, Bad intentions IMO. He has no idea how to talk to kids or parents and 99% of the non lax world dislikes him.

I definitely agree. I think he might be bi-polar.

Or clinically insane.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IMO PRE-FALL RANKINGS

1.PrimeTime
2.Eclipse
3.Express North Pearsall
4.2-Way
5.Express North Brameier
6. CT Wolves
7.91 TriState
8. Pride
9. Swash

This group is starting to bunch together more after EN Pearsall. Holdbacks bolster Eclipse and close gap with Primetime. Teams 4-6 all very close so well see how fall and summer shake out. Definite drop after #6.

1. Eclipse Rushton
2. Express North SChreiber
3. Primetime
4. 2-Way
5. Express North Lawrence
6. Eclipse AA
7. 91 Tri-State
8. CT Wolves

Eclipse above EN Schreiber but not by much. Primetime roster thinned a bit this fall so well see about depth. EN Lawrence gains with additions of holdbacks so they may make some noise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are so many Yorktown kids going to Pace and Marist?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pace and Marist are day commutes for Yorktown. Save big$ and still go to quality schools and play D1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pace and Marist are day commutes for Yorktown. Save big$ and still go to quality schools and play D1.

You are clueless.... Pace is not D1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are clueless.... Pace is not D1

How about this poster was just mistaken. The vitriol never ends even in the most mundane of questions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am clueless. Sorry for offending you by saying Pace was D1. I know it's D2 but kids can still play college ball, live home, save big$ and get quality education.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IMO PRE-FALL RANKINGS

1.PrimeTime
2.Eclipse
3.Express North Pearsall
4.2-Way
5.Express North Brameier
6. CT Wolves
7.91 TriState
8. Pride
9. Swash

This group is starting to bunch together more after EN Pearsall. Holdbacks bolster Eclipse and close gap with Primetime. Teams 4-6 all very close so well see how fall and summer shake out. Definite drop after #6.

Welcome back!
You forgot Predators for both ages.
2Way spanked Eclipse in title game in tourney last summer (though Eclipse spanked them day before, but winning championship has to give 2Way edge in rankings)
91TS lost to Swash last summer so they can be swapped
Agreed, #7 and lower are serious drop-offs

Any 2025-2026 gurus out there who can add to this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything Colsey does is for his own children. Everything!!! Whether it’s box , eclipse, under armour etc. he is the worst person in the world to let your children around. If you disagree. Then your son is a long pole or your just that dense !! I don’t give 2 craps how great he was 20 yeArs ago. Bad guy, Bad intentions. He has no idea how talk to kids or parents and 99% of the non lax world hates him.

Is it just RC or is it the Yorktown has beens in general?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 IMO Rankings
1. Primetime
2.Eclipse
3.Express North Pearsall
4.2-Way
5.Express North Brameier
6. CT Wolves
7.91 TriState
8. Pride
9. Swash2024

2024 IMO Rankings
1. Eclipse Rushton
2. Express North SChreiber
3. Primetime
4. 2-Way
5. Preds
6 Eclipse AA
6. Express North Lawrence
7. 91 Tri-State
8. CT Wolves

2025 IMO Rankings
1. Express North Morgan
2. Primetime
3. Eclipse
4. Preds
5. 2-Way
6. Express North Brameier
7. 91 TS
8. Pride

Morgan head and shoulders above for now2-5 closer than you would think then a noticeable drop.

2026 IMO Rankings
1. 2-Way
2. Eclipse
3. Express North Lemma
4. Preds
5. Primetime
6.. Express North Brameier
7. Rest

This group is very closely bunched and will change a lot over the years. For now 2-Way is in lead and seem to be getting into better tournaments than other 2-Way teams. We'll see if it keeps up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Preds 2023 will compete right with PT. Those are the top teams. Hands down. Better add them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 IMO Rankings-correction
1. Primetime
2.Eclipse
3.Express North Pearsall
4.Preds52-Way
5.Express North Brameier
6. CT Wolves
7.91 TriState
8. Pride
9. Swash2024

Error on my part omitting Preds. They have a strong crew and can move up with strong fall

Like Reply Quote
Page 68 of 96 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 95 96
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard