BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because your precious daughter wasn't there, it wasn't a good tournament.. You think we should swallow info from low level long island trash. like yourself... Many of the other long island teams have been to that tournament over the last three years or even 4 years and I only remember Igloo and Yj Thorn winning in this age group.. Was the tournament good when Top Gun came in 3rd.. Shove your BS biased memo garbage .. Get your YJ bashing in now. Once that team gets a final roster, it looks like you will be in the rearview mirror again. All the other teams made no changes...status quo. .. Keep in mind that Yj will have 4 under amour all Americans on the midfield to start. and another that would have made it if she tried out. . So pass this memo around Jack butt.. So congratulation, you were a part of the best middle school team on long island... Now step aside and let the adults thru.. so they can get to work.....GET COMFORTABLE !

Adding another daddy coach who wants everything to go through his daughter. You are more likely looking at an implosion than success. Only 1 ball doesn't bode well for this team as selfish play will dominate.

this will be yet another disaster for this team. depending on how many girls took the place of thorn girls. there will be lots of girls sitting out next summer. just when it counts

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^ making the Under Armour Underclass team representing LI ( or any other location) does not make a player an Under Armour All American.. that title is reserved for the senior girls Just saying..

Pretty sure this elite 4 player Under Armour team with its "All Americans" (LMFAO) lost at UA. You should probably pipe down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^ making the Under Armour Underclass team representing LI ( or any other location) does not make a player an Under Armour All American.. that title is reserved for the senior girls Just saying..

Pretty sure this elite 4 player Under Armour team with its "All Americans" (LMFAO) lost at UA. You should probably pipe down

Yeah the LI team lost ... by two in the final game .. to Baltimore.. hardly a knock on the LI team.
The team and those four "elite" 2023's represented pretty well, find something else to pick on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because your precious daughter wasn't there, it wasn't a good tournament.. You think we should swallow info from low level long island trash. like yourself... Many of the other long island teams have been to that tournament over the last three years or even 4 years and I only remember Igloo and Yj Thorn winning in this age group.. Was the tournament good when Top Gun came in 3rd.. Shove your BS biased memo garbage .. Get your YJ bashing in now. Once that team gets a final roster, it looks like you will be in the rearview mirror again. All the other teams made no changes...status quo. .. Keep in mind that Yj will have 4 under amour all Americans on the midfield to start. and another that would have made it if she tried out. . So pass this memo around Jack butt.. So congratulation, you were a part of the best middle school team on long island... Now step aside and let the adults thru.. so they can get to work.....GET COMFORTABLE !

SHUT UP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

........YAWNNNNNNN

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Because your precious daughter wasn't there, it wasn't a good tournament.. You think we should swallow info from low level long island trash. like yourself... Many of the other long island teams have been to that tournament over the last three years or even 4 years and I only remember Igloo and Yj Thorn winning in this age group.. Was the tournament good when Top Gun came in 3rd.. Shove your BS biased memo garbage .. Get your YJ bashing in now. Once that team gets a final roster, it looks like you will be in the rearview mirror again. All the other teams made no changes...status quo. .. Keep in mind that Yj will have 4 under amour all Americans on the midfield to start. and another that would have made it if she tried out. . So pass this memo around Jack butt.. So congratulation, you were a part of the best middle school team on long island... Now step aside and let the adults thru.. so they can get to work.....GET COMFORTABLE !

Hopefully you are joking cause you sound like a complete hammerhead.

that has got to be a joke...team will now implode and self destruct with all the politics and ridiculous deals. good luck for the majority of that team sidelined.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was just looking at these US Club Lacrosse rankings. Did they just randomly pick names out of a hat?? Or maybe they forgot that Top Guns just beat M&D to win the MA Championship? Heros never beat TG either. I also don't see Legacy so high. How are they above Thorn? NXT too low. Who even is MD United? (I actually know who they are, but they do't belong in the top ten)

Can someone comment on this? Just Don't get it!
1. M&D Black
2.Heros Green
3. MDUnited
4.Top Guns Black
5.Grizzlies
6. Legacy
7. Steps
8. Skywalkers
9.Monster
10. YJ Thorn
11.Ultimate CC
12. Elite Orange
13.YJ Colbert
14. Snipers
15. Stars
17.TLC
18. Limitless
19. Dewlax
20.Team180
21. NXT
22. BBL
23. Coppermine
24. Mass Elite
25. Elevate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was just looking at these US Club Lacrosse rankings. Did they just randomly pick names out of a hat?? Or maybe they forgot that Top Guns just beat M&D to win the MA Championship? Heros never beat TG either. I also don't see Legacy so high. How are they above Thorn? NXT too low. Who even is MD United? (I actually know who they are, but they do't belong in the top ten)

1. M&D Black
2.Heros Green
3. MDUnited
4.Top Guns Black
5.Grizzlies
6. Legacy
7. Steps
8. Skywalkers
9.Monster
10. YJ Thorn
11.Ultimate CC
12. Elite Orange
13.YJ Colbert
14. Snipers
15. Stars
17.TLC
18. Limitless
19. Dewlax
20.Team180
21. NXT
22. BBL
23. Coppermine
24. Mass Elite
25. Elevate

it doesn't make sense at all. They in no way can predict this...some of these teams also don't exist anymore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. M&D Black
2.Heros Green
3. MDUnited
4.Top Guns Black
5.Grizzlies
6. Legacy
7. Steps
8. Skywalkers
9.Monster
10. YJ Thorn
11.Ultimate CC
12. Elite Orange
13.YJ Colbert
14. Snipers
15. Stars
17.TLC
18. Limitless
19. Dewlax
20.Team180
21. NXT
22. BBL
23. Coppermine
24. Mass Elite
25. Elevate

it doesn't make sense at all. They in no way can predict this...some of these teams also don't exist anymore

It does to a point. They factor in not just wins and losses but also strength of schedule. Thorns team never plays a tough schedule. That’s not a secret.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about this top 10:
TG
M&D
Grizzlies
Heroes
NXT
Monster
Thorn
Sky walkers
Elite
Legacy

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about this top 10:
TG
M&D
Grizzlies
Heroes
NXT
Monster
Thorn
Sky walkers
Elite
Legacy

didn't thorn team turn into the igloo team? i would put them #3 now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about this top 10:
TG
M&D
Grizzlies
Heroes
NXT
Monster
Thorn
Sky walkers
Elite
Legacy

It's perfect. Perfect if you were going for completely wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about this top 10:
TG
M&D
Grizzlies
Heroes
NXT
Monster
Thorn
Sky walkers
Elite
Legacy

didn't thorn team turn into the igloo team? i would put them #3 now

Why? Neither of those teams were very good last summer against top competition. And for the person saying the list is wrong, what is your evidence against?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My grade schooler is interested in playing travel lacrosse in the Farmingdale area. We’ve never played before but she’s always been a top athlete in soccer and basketball. I heard the LI Yellow Jackets are the best club, but also that the owner Carol Rose is racist and perhaps even transgender too. Appears very possible based on internet pics of her (sorry but she looks like a dude) and the club (everyone looks alike). Also found Rose’s Twitter profile and saw that deplorably she’s an active supporter of the orange traitor in the White House. Not a character role model I want for my adopted immigrant daughter, but then it’s also clear that the Yellow Jackets are tremendously successful. I don’t think it’s right to fault the character of the entire club or the many other coaches without at least asking for honest feedback first. What’s been everyone’s experience?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do the moderators let the same guy post the same message on 5 different threads?

you guys wanna clean this up..

( I can copy and paste too)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do the moderators let the same guy post the same message on 5 different threads?

you guys wanna clean this up..

( I can copy and paste too)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros beat TG at Lax for Cure this year. I believe that Heros has never lost to TG's. If you are going to talk thrash maybe you should have your facts in order.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Was just looking at these US Club Lacrosse rankings. Did they just randomly pick names out of a hat?? Or maybe they forgot that Top Guns just beat M&D to win the MA Championship? Heros never beat TG either. I also don't see Legacy so high. How are they above Thorn? NXT too low. Who even is MD United? (I actually know who they are, but they do't belong in the top ten)

1. M&D Black
2.Heros Green
3. MDUnited
4.Top Guns Black
5.Grizzlies
6. Legacy
7. Steps
8. Skywalkers
9.Monster
10. YJ Thorn
11.Ultimate CC
12. Elite Orange
13.YJ Colbert
14. Snipers
15. Stars
17.TLC
18. Limitless
19. Dewlax
20.Team180
21. NXT
22. BBL
23. Coppermine
24. Mass Elite
25. Elevate

Hero's did beat TG. However TG beat M&D 2x last summer and once in the fall and they are ranked #1? M&D did not win Lax for the Cure or the Mid Atlantic the only 2 tournaments with a championship format. And who did MD United beat to be ranked #3?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros beat TG at Lax for Cure this year. I believe that Heros has never lost to TG's. If you are going to talk thrash maybe you should have your facts in order.

True, my daughter plays for TG, and Heros beat us by one goal last summer, think that is the only time we played? We also beat M&D several times, as well as pretty much every other top team. We have a better all around record when compared to Heros. With that said, there is so much parity amongst the top teams, and no real #1. Any of the top teams can beat each other in any game. Although fall ball is not a real indication due to many missing, will be interesting to see how the games go in a couple weeks, I see we will be playing both M&D and Heros. Will be fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said! It should be fun to watch! The top teams are good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]And who did MD United beat to be ranked #3?

I dunno but MD United was beaten by Legacy. To be honest, who really cares about this ranking BS anyway? It means nothing at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These rankings are a waste and the only ones that look at these are parents. We have our kids in club lacrosse to get looked at for playing in college. When it comes to getting recruited all that matters is your daughters reaching out to colleges to come see them play. When they come to see them play they will only stay for a half at most. They could care less who won the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These rankings are a waste and the only ones that look at these are parents. We have our kids in club lacrosse to get looked at for playing in college. When it comes to getting recruited all that matters is your daughters reaching out to colleges to come see them play. When they come to see them play they will only stay for a half at most. They could care less who won the game.

Exactly!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on down to Maryland for your beat down, NY & LI teams. Meet the new and improved M&D Black. Scary good. Going to be a waste of time and gas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Come on down to Maryland for your beat down, NY & LI teams. Meet the new and improved M&D Black. Scary good. Going to be a waste of time and gas.

M&D is da best. #1 ranked team in the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Come on down to Maryland for your beat down, NY & LI teams. Meet the new and improved M&D Black. Scary good. Going to be a waste of time and gas.

Yawn......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yawn......

But they lost to TG the last few times they played. They were also ranked by the sames organization who ranked m&d united 3# who have never beaten anyone in the top ten. Go figure??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yawn......

But they lost to TG the last few times they played. They were also ranked by the sames organization who ranked m&d united 3# who have never beaten anyone in the top ten. Go figure??

How did that TGs do this weekend? Might have been better sleeping in for the weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Come on down to Maryland for your beat down, NY & LI teams. Meet the new and improved M&D Black. Scary good. Going to be a waste of time and gas.

Yawn......

How did that TGs do this weekend? Might have been better sleeping in for the weekend.

Look out Kevin Hart you have some competition. Hilarious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love girl's lacrosse. No scores posted on TourneyMachine half the time. No playoffs or championships. No extra balls on the endline. No scorekeeper. It's like paying full price for a car wash that only cleans the left half of your car.

Anyway, please don't leave us in suspense. What were the final scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did that go this weekend? Did you all steal NY teams gas money?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D lost by a hair to TG and got dominated by YJ Thorn/Colbert. Score of 10-8 was from final 2 minute window dressing from 10-6.
YJ also controlled MD United, led Grizzlies until settling on tie, beat Steps, LaxManiax and BBL Elite. Not too shabby for first weekend playing together !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Come on down to Maryland for your beat down, NY & LI teams. Meet the new and improved M&D Black. Scary good. Going to be a waste of time and gas.

Yawn......

Look out Kevin Hart you have some competition. Hilarious.

Thanks for asking, TG had a great weekend despite missing players. Looks like M&D should slide down to about #5 after last weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow , you all have a lot of excuses ,missing players ,settling on a tie, 2 minute window dressing .Or in other words , not a deeply talented team, the best we could do was tie the game as both teams are equally matched,they made a run at the end but thank goodness for shorter games. PATHETIC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me re-phrase my precious post then....this Very talented team whipped M & D went 5-0-1 again other very talented team !!! Twist that !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me re-phrase my precious post then....this Very talented team whipped M & D went 5-0-1 again other very talented team !!! Twist that !

So glad that you can FINALLY post that your daughters YJ won games. It took you until 9th grade and merging of two teams to do it. Relax and show some humility that your daughters team now plays in top brackets because we all know that up until now, your daughters team played in B brackets and even LOST to B teams. Didn’t see those teams on here bragging about beating down on you tho. Typical YJ trash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean a twizzler? lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He who laughs last my friend. 1 yr. out of top bracket and you’re wrong....you threw as much of your Trashy nonsense at YJ every shot you could. You were beating your chest so hard in the minor years.
So GLAD you felt so mighty for middle school years. Your trash has stunk for years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow , you all have a lot of excuses ,missing players ,settling on a tie, 2 minute window dressing .Or in other words , not a deeply talented team, the best we could do was tie the game as both teams are equally matched,they made a run at the end but thank goodness for shorter games. PATHETIC.

Is this coming form the lost? You got beat by both YJ and TG this weekend. Now that's pathetic! Better get back to work, the summer will be here before you know it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So glad that you can FINALLY post that your daughters YJ won games. It took you until 9th grade and merging of two teams to do it. Relax and show some humility that your daughters team now plays in top brackets because we all know that up until now, your daughters team played in B brackets and even LOST to B teams. Didn’t see those teams on here bragging about beating down on you tho. Typical YJ trash.

Come on, they've been waiting 7 long years to stop being the laughing stock of Long Island lacrosse. Give them their day. The coach will blow it up soon enough.

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard