BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Girls 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss the 2027 5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of girls shopping the last week. How were some of the tryouts looking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any comments on the Jesters? Tryout looked good yesterday, trying to learn a bit about the teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Liberty didn’t get enough talent. Holding supplemental tryouts. People from last year leave for greener pastures already?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wouldn't read too much into supplemental tryouts...all these clubs hold them - more about knowing there is talent out there looking for the next best thing and looking to capture it (and their money)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My grade schooler is interested in playing travel lacrosse in the Farmingdale area. We’ve never played before but she’s always been a top athlete in soccer and basketball. I heard the LI Yellow Jackets are the best club, but also that the owner Carol Rose is racist and perhaps even transgender too. Appears very possible based on internet pics of her (sorry but she looks like a dude) and the club (everyone looks alike). Also found Rose’s Twitter profile and saw that deplorably she’s an active supporter of the orange traitor in the White House. Not a character role model I want for my adopted immigrant daughter, but then it’s also clear that the Yellow Jackets are tremendously successful. I don’t think it’s right to fault the character of the entire club or the many other coaches without at least asking for honest feedback first. What’s been everyone’s experience?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do the moderators let the same guy post the same message on 5 different threads?

you guys wanna clean this up..

( I can copy and paste too)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems that you have more knowledge about the club than anyone despite not knowing anything about lacrosse. I’m sure that despite your future decathlete’s athletic abilities that would supersede even Bruce Jenner’s performance in Montreal in 1976, this club would probably be fine. You should start your own non-transgendered racially integrated Trump-hating club and call them “the Bumblebees” because you have such a sting! It’ll be great! Then you can teach your little soccer player how to kick goal points. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My grade schooler is interested in playing travel lacrosse in the Farmingdale area. We’ve never played before but she’s always been a top athlete in soccer and basketball. I heard the LI Yellow Jackets are the best club, but also that the owner Carol Rose is racist and perhaps even transgender too. Appears very possible based on internet pics of her (sorry but she looks like a dude) and the club (everyone looks alike). Also found Rose’s Twitter profile and saw that deplorably she’s an active supporter of the orange traitor in the White House. Not a character role model I want for my adopted immigrant daughter, but then it’s also clear that the Yellow Jackets are tremendously successful. I don’t think it’s right to fault the character of the entire club or the many other coaches without at least asking for honest feedback first. What’s been everyone’s experience?

If your Daughert has never played LAX, I would not suggest the YJ's, also it looks like you have a problem with them already. If in the Farmingdale area you should look at the Jesters. Great program, also I would suggest she joins Farmingdale PAL, the 2027 is a good team, with good coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems that you have more knowledge about the club than anyone despite not knowing anything about lacrosse. I’m sure that despite your future decathlete’s athletic abilities that would supersede even Bruce Jenner’s performance in Montreal in 1976, this club would probably be fine. You should start your own non-transgendered racially integrated Trump-hating club and call them “the Bumblebees” because you have such a sting! It’ll be great! Then you can teach your little soccer player how to kick goal points. Good luck!

Thanks for the helpful advice stunad. Nothing I said took more than 5-10 minutes to learn browsing the club website and social media. And is any of it wrong because that's what I'm here to find out? Not going to risk my kid's safety or mental health to a bigot or possible sexual predator posing as a woman. And speaking of Jenner, TBH Caitlin is a better looking woman than Carol (or Carl) Rose.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the helpful advice stunad. Nothing I said took more than 5-10 minutes to learn browsing the club website and social media. And is any of it wrong because that's what I'm here to find out? Not going to risk my kid's safety or mental health to a bigot or possible sexual predator posing as a woman. And speaking of Jenner, TBH Caitlin is a better looking woman than Carol (or Carl) Rose.

Yikes. sorry your daughter got cut. this seems an extreme way to vent. maybe go have a catch. it was probably her stick skills

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) Carol Rose is married with children. You’re afraid of people judging your daughter and here you are stereotyping people based on their looks.
2) Her husband is black. Her boys are of mixed descent. Again, you judge without a clue.
3) She’s a teacher and has been for many, many, years. If she was a sexual predator I’m confident the world would know by now given her exposure.
4) It doesn’t matter what club your poor daughter goes to, because with a snowflake like you as a parent she will fail at everything including life. You probably won’t live long enough to see it though.
5) Definitely don’t go to YJ because Carol Rose will put up with none of your nonsense.

I don’t even like Carol Rose and my daughter doesn’t play for her. I like you a lot less. Take your daughter to a knitting class because competitive sports are clearly not for you. I really wish you hadn’t adopted that poor kid.

Link Copied to Clipboard