Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

Schedule coming out soon?

Who cares!!!! Taz will pad the bracket an play the lesser talented teams that show up to win their own tshirts and pound their chest until they run into real competition and get spanked!!!!

Thank you for the insightful point of view, ExLax holdback parent. Cheating coward. Yeah, I always know it’s you. Your posts

On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

Who cares!!!! Taz will pad the bracket an play the lesser talented teams that show up to win their own tshirts and pound their chest until they run into real competition and get spanked!!!!

Thank you for the insightful point of view, ExLax holdback parent. Cheating coward. Yeah, I always know it’s you. Your posts smell like rotting “trash”, that you are.

What teams will be there ? Rush or s2s ? Go get them taz !!!! Maybe goalie #3 will get some playing time

Jealousy!! SEEPS THROUGH YOUR PATHETIC PORES!!

[quote=Anonymous]On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

Thank you for the insightful point of view, ExLax holdback parent. Cheating coward. Yeah, I always know it’s you. Your posts

Jealousy ???? Bahaha jealous of what ? I wouldn’t want my son to be 1 of 35 on your team especially surrounded by the taz parents

YEP.. PROVES MY POINT>> DEF< JEALOUSY>> YOU KNOW SO MUCH about them, and follow them . i will get you a hat or a tee-shirt. is your address still 1305 lost lane, jealousville.

Tourney Machine: Legacy Taz & Launch, LIE Oreilly, BBL, S2S, True Blue

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #293802
10/08/19 06:23 PM
10/08/19 06:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

Thank you for the insightful point of view, ExLax holdback parent. Cheating coward. Yeah, I always know it’s you. Your posts smell like rotting “trash”, that you are.

What teams will be there ? Rush or s2s ? Go get them taz !!!! Maybe goalie #3 will get some playing time

Jealousy!! SEEPS THROUGH YOUR PATHETIC PORES!!

Jealousy ???? Bahaha jealous of what ? I wouldn’t want my son to be 1 of 35 on your team especially surrounded by the taz parents

YEP.. PROVES MY POINT>> DEF< JEALOUSY>> YOU KNOW SO MUCH about them, and follow them . i will get you a hat or a tee-shirt. is your address still 1305 lost lane, jealousville.

Tourney Machine: Legacy Taz & Launch, LIE Oreilly, BBL, S2S, True Blue

WHAT?? where is Igloo? You might as well hand the t-shirts to Taz now. what a joke.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #293812
10/08/19 09:58 PM
10/08/19 09:58 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jealousy ???? Bahaha jealous of what ? I wouldn’t want my son to be 1 of 35 on your team especially surrounded by the taz parents [/quote]
YEP.. PROVES MY POINT>> DEF< JEALOUSY>> YOU KNOW SO MUCH about them, and follow them . i will get you a hat or a tee-shirt. is your address still 1305 lost lane, jealousville.[/quote]

Tourney Machine: Legacy Taz & Launch, LIE Oreilly, BBL, S2S, True Blue[/quote]

WHAT?? where is Igloo? You might as well hand the t-shirts to Taz now. what a joke.[/quote]

Wake up! Igloo is a B team now. BBL is a top 5 team in the grade, far better than the team of 2023 rejects from ExLax. Almost all of their players are on age, and they are large... but unlike ExLax, they are actually good. Very good. This will be a good test for the new and improved Taz squad. If Taz can keep it within 4 goals, I think their team has taken a big step forward this year. If not, then they still have a lot of work to do. BBL takes the tourney. We'll see how close Taz can make it.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #293826
10/09/19 08:28 AM
10/09/19 08:28 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did someone really just post that “ I was there and not impressed “? I couldn’t even go bc i was at another one of my kids athletic contests. Somehow and for some absolutely insane reason you went to watch a 4th grade scrimmage while having no connection to either team? You can’t be serious.... Get a grip on reality.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #293833
10/09/19 09:29 AM
10/09/19 09:29 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did someone really just post that “ I was there and not impressed “? I couldn’t even go bc i was at another one of my kids athletic contests. Somehow and for some absolutely insane reason you went to watch a 4th grade scrimmage while having no connection to either team? You can’t be serious.... Get a grip on reality.

You landed on the wrong thread/grade. Understandable, it's early morning. Go on your way.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #293959
10/10/19 02:26 PM
10/10/19 02:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YEP.. PROVES MY POINT>> DEF< JEALOUSY>> YOU KNOW SO MUCH about them, and follow them . i will get you a hat or a tee-shirt. is your address still 1305 lost lane, jealousville.[/quote]

WHAT?? where is Igloo? You might as well hand the t-shirts to Taz now. what a joke.[/quote]

Wake up! Igloo is a B team now. BBL is a top 5 team in the grade, far better than the team of 2023 rejects from ExLax. Almost all of their players are on age, and they are large... but unlike ExLax, they are actually good. Very good. This will be a good test for the new and improved Taz squad. If Taz can keep it within 4 goals, I think their team has taken a big step forward this year. If not, then they still have a lot of work to do. BBL takes the tourney. We'll see how close Taz can make it.[/quote]

It’s also going to depend upon who bbl brings. I remember last fall they were missing some kids presumably because of other sports. Could happen again this year. Regardless, they should be very good.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #294029
10/11/19 02:12 PM
10/11/19 02:12 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wake up! Igloo is a B team now. BBL is a top 5 team in the grade, far better than the team of 2023 rejects from ExLax. Almost all of their players are on age, and they are large... but unlike ExLax, they are actually good. Very good. This will be a good test for the new and improved Taz squad. If Taz can keep it within 4 goals, I think their team has taken a big step forward this year. If not, then they still have a lot of work to do. BBL takes the tourney. We'll see how close Taz can make it.[/quote]

Igloo heard you. They just signed up. You better run.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #294035
10/11/19 03:23 PM
10/11/19 03:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo heard you. They just signed up. You better run.
[/quote]
Frost bite is the B team and the are playing in the B bracket at Blatant

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #294094
10/12/19 05:48 PM
10/12/19 05:48 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B team for a B tournament

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #294099
10/12/19 07:37 PM
10/12/19 07:37 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone can sign up, just ask your coach....

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #294102
10/12/19 09:36 PM
10/12/19 09:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your perspective is trash. I am sure you are a B parent. I am actually sure your son will detest you with your terrible attitude just like your wife does.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #294108
10/12/19 11:15 PM
10/12/19 11:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your perspective is trash. I am sure you are a B parent. I am actually sure your son will detest you with your terrible attitude just like your wife does.

Don't pay attention to that db. He thinks his son's team is too good to play there. In reality, they would have gotten spanked and run home crying like little b's.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #294247
10/15/19 09:39 AM
10/15/19 09:39 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Notice how the O'Reilly dad who complained all last season about Launch having Taz players on their roster is now suddenly quiet.

Yeah, you lost again to Launch, a team with a bunch of new players who aren't from Taz. What's the excuse now dad? Better get on the phone with CoachC.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #294293
10/15/19 12:36 PM
10/15/19 12:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy Launch typically does have Taz players. Everyone knows it & everyone has seen it.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #294298
10/15/19 12:51 PM
10/15/19 12:51 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy Launch typically does have Taz players. Everyone knows it & everyone has seen it.

And nobody disputed it - last year.

Reply Quote
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification