BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this really a mystery? MD kids are 3 (or 4) months older than NY kids. That’s simple, but given the different age cutoff dates, these are the best/worst case scenarios for true on age kids in MD vs NY. Your view of best or worst depends on your state.
Assume NY cutoff is 12/1 and MD cutoff is 9/1.
Holdbacks and special circumstances not accounted for on either side. Consider them equal for both (unless you know the actual statistics? Honest question. Yes it happens, but does anyone have actual numbers or is everyone always making assumptions?).
Youngest 2024 in NY is born on 12/1/06 Oldest 2024 in MD is born on 9/2/05.
(MD player could be up to 15 months older than a NY player)
Youngest 2024 in MD is born 9/1/06. Oldest 2024 in NY is born 12/2/05.
(NY player could be up to 9 months older than a MD player)

If you want to muddy the water, yes, throw in some holdbacks. However, most holdbacks are not the absolute earliest possible birthdate for their “revised” grad year.
Maybe whoever is griping about NY - MD ages should petition the youth lacrosse world to switch to age-based as it should be. But until those pigs fly, maybe just start a league where kids can play only kids with their same birthdate. And while you’re at it, buy trophies for all participants, hire unicorns for referees, and don’t bother keeping score. Wouldn’t that be fun.
-MD with on age kid

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Incorrect. You say that “kids are not 1.5 to 2 years older to start.” “At most, it’s a year.” As you stated, due to the MD cut off date being 6 months earlier than NY. “Hence” you need to add 6 months to that 1 year number. So at minimum MD players are 1.5 years older than NY players. “Hence” math is not your strong suit, now is it? “Hence” more BS from this know nothing parent who doesn’t know a lacrosse stick from a broomstick. And let’s “hence” hope you don’t know when the birthdays of every child playing youth lacrosse, as you portray yourself because that’s just sick. I know it’s total BS like the rest of the garbage in your post, but just so you know, that’s not a good look for you. Question: When you and your MD brethren brag about “playing with the big boys” when the LI teams come to town, who exactly are the “big boys”? Your MD boys that play down 1.5 years or more, or the LI boys that are playing in the correct grade at the correct age, against boys that are far older. Always wondered about that. “Hence”.

Normally I try to be reasonable in my posts but since you decided to personally attack my post I will respond in kind. Complete idiocy and whining is not a great look for you. Also I have no idea and never said I know the birthdays of all or most of the kids, none of us do, but we can use our brains, knowledge of the birthdays we do know, and understanding of distribution of birthdays to come to some conclusions which is what you have done, but you have simply done it wrong.

Last time I checked the age cut off for "on age" youth lacrosse was September 1, the same as the cut off for Maryland public schools. New York in its infinite wisdom seems to have different ages for entry but most seem to be either Dec 1 or Dec 31, that is three to four months, not six months so wrong on point one. Now to get to your magic 1.5 - 2.0 years from the start every kid on a MD team would have to be born on Sep 1 and every kid on a LI team would have to have at a minimum a following year Dec birthday. Last time I checked in the US there is a roughly even distribution of birthdays which would mean on average it would be a 4 month difference. We know this is not completely accurate with delayed entry, holdbacks, etc. so let's assume that all kids in MD including holdbacks, delayed entry, etc average out to Sep 1 and all LI kids average out to Aug 31 of the following year that would be 1 year so wrong again even with ridiculously conservative assumptions. HENCE you are a stunad with absolutely no math or analytical skills. On average I would guess MD teams are 6-9 months older than LI teams. If you take a look at the entry ages on Sep 1 for high level Div I lacrosse programs kids are about 6 months older than what you would expect with roughly 70% of those kids with holdback or LI holdback birthdays. Whether you like it or not lacrosse at the highest level is played at ages that mirror MD lacrosse, not LI lacrosse.

And to reinforce the point that you are a know nothing parent who knows nothing about lacrosse, no one in MD ever talks about "playing with the big boys" as it relates to LI because no one down here cares about the LI teams any more. They have zero impact on our lacrosse. You apparently are a LI parent who longs for years past when LI was the only dominant force in lacrosse. Those days have past, wishing for a return to the days of yore is sad but at least it provides amusement for us in MD.

Keep playing down 1 to 2 years vs LI teams. It’s the only way that MD can compete with LI teams. By cheating. Look sat the history. Your kids have been playing down a grade or even two, for going on 7 years now. You never, not once, had a team play a LI team that wasnt at minimum a year older. Funny thing is, the MD older team still loses those matches the majority of the time. How shameful for you! Cheat your butts off and still lose!

One day we have to play just one game that is apples to apples. Just ONE! MD plays with a completely on age team vs a LI team. Just once! No holdbacks, guest holdbacks, double holdbacks. GASP! Can you imagine the beat down?!! It would be historic in proportion. Do score boards go to three digits, because LI would put up 100+! Now that would really be very eye opening as to the true difference between MD lacrosse and the kingdom of lacrosse, Long Island. No more comparing MD teams that are 1 to 2 years older than LI teams. Yeah. Let’s make THAT happen, cheater teams!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep playing down 1 to 2 years vs LI teams. It’s the only way that MD can compete with LI teams. By cheating. Look sat the history. Your kids have been playing down a grade or even two, for going on 7 years now. You never, not once, had a team play a LI team that wasnt at minimum a year older. Funny thing is, the MD older team still loses those matches the majority of the time. How shameful for you! Cheat your butts off and still lose!

One day we have to play just one game that is apples to apples. Just ONE! MD plays with a completely on age team vs a LI team. Just once! No holdbacks, guest holdbacks, double holdbacks. GASP! Can you imagine the beat down?!! It would be historic in proportion. Do score boards go to three digits, because LI would put up 100+! Now that would really be very eye opening as to the true difference between MD lacrosse and the kingdom of lacrosse, Long Island. No more comparing MD teams that are 1 to 2 years older than LI teams. Yeah. Let’s make THAT happen, cheater teams!

If MD teams cheat and still lose, why do you still cry as much as you do? If it just makes us look even worse, then why do you still have tantrums about it? What ever will you do next year when your kid is in high school, playing kids three years older who are also on age for their grad year? For the sake of your son, please get it all out now, to save him the embarrassment of having to tell people he's related to you when he's in high school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Incorrect. You say that “kids are not 1.5 to 2 years older to start.” “At most, it’s a year.” As you stated, due to the MD cut off date being 6 months earlier than NY. “Hence” you need to add 6 months to that 1 year number. So at minimum MD players are 1.5 years older than NY players. “Hence” math is not your strong suit, now is it? “Hence” more BS from this know nothing parent who doesn’t know a lacrosse stick from a broomstick. And let’s “hence” hope you don’t know when the birthdays of every child playing youth lacrosse, as you portray yourself because that’s just sick. I know it’s total BS like the rest of the garbage in your post, but just so you know, that’s not a good look for you. Question: When you and your MD brethren brag about “playing with the big boys” when the LI teams come to town, who exactly are the “big boys”? Your MD boys that play down 1.5 years or more, or the LI boys that are playing in the correct grade at the correct age, against boys that are far older. Always wondered about that. “Hence”.

Normally I try to be reasonable in my posts but since you decided to personally attack my post I will respond in kind. Complete idiocy and whining is not a great look for you. Also I have no idea and never said I know the birthdays of all or most of the kids, none of us do, but we can use our brains, knowledge of the birthdays we do know, and understanding of distribution of birthdays to come to some conclusions which is what you have done, but you have simply done it wrong.

Last time I checked the age cut off for "on age" youth lacrosse was September 1, the same as the cut off for Maryland public schools. New York in its infinite wisdom seems to have different ages for entry but most seem to be either Dec 1 or Dec 31, that is three to four months, not six months so wrong on point one. Now to get to your magic 1.5 - 2.0 years from the start every kid on a MD team would have to be born on Sep 1 and every kid on a LI team would have to have at a minimum a following year Dec birthday. Last time I checked in the US there is a roughly even distribution of birthdays which would mean on average it would be a 4 month difference. We know this is not completely accurate with delayed entry, holdbacks, etc. so let's assume that all kids in MD including holdbacks, delayed entry, etc average out to Sep 1 and all LI kids average out to Aug 31 of the following year that would be 1 year so wrong again even with ridiculously conservative assumptions. HENCE you are a stunad with absolutely no math or analytical skills. On average I would guess MD teams are 6-9 months older than LI teams. If you take a look at the entry ages on Sep 1 for high level Div I lacrosse programs kids are about 6 months older than what you would expect with roughly 70% of those kids with holdback or LI holdback birthdays. Whether you like it or not lacrosse at the highest level is played at ages that mirror MD lacrosse, not LI lacrosse.

And to reinforce the point that you are a know nothing parent who knows nothing about lacrosse, no one in MD ever talks about "playing with the big boys" as it relates to LI because no one down here cares about the LI teams any more. They have zero impact on our lacrosse. You apparently are a LI parent who longs for years past when LI was the only dominant force in lacrosse. Those days have past, wishing for a return to the days of yore is sad but at least it provides amusement for us in MD.

I would like to recommend that you pick up a book, and try to do a little reading comprehension. There are 2 types of tournaments:

A ---- Grade based tournaments
-Generally attended by most Elite teams
- Rules states that you muse be in a certain GRADE in order to play in a specific division
-The MD team register and play in GRADE based tournaments (thats it)!!!! If you have the genius 10 year old in 8th grade who love Lax, then he/she needs to play in the 2024 grade division. THAT'S the rule!!!!

B ---- Age based tournaments
- Generally attended by younger and or less skilled teams
- Rules states that you muse be born after a certain date in order to play in a specific division

So based on the option all of you LI teams should go to either tournament type A or tournament type B. Stick to it and follow the rules. There is no age requirement in tournament type A.

Make a decision go to the tournament and stick to the rules and us here in MD will make our choice and do the same.

But just remember in HS there is no (my baby is too young/small) they need to be ready to play against the other boys 2-4 years older, if they will play JV or V

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If MD teams cheat and still lose, why do you still cry as much as you do? If it just makes us look even worse, then why do you still have tantrums about it? What ever will you do next year when your kid is in high school, playing kids three years older who are also on age for their grad year? For the sake of your son, please get it all out now, to save him the embarrassment of having to tell people he's related to you when he's in high school.

Pal, you make no sense. LI teams have been kicking MD cheaters butts since day one. The only crying is by your substandard holdbacks who still can’t compete, even when they play boys a year or two younger than them. Big bunch of holdback cry babies losing to the little kids from the island again, and again and again and again..,,,,,,,,, but keep on cheating and our little boys will keep on winning, with character and integrity! Something you lie life crybaby holdback cheater parents know nothing about! DB’s!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would like to recommend that you pick up a book, and try to do a little reading comprehension. There are 2 types of tournaments:

- Rules states that you muse be in a certain GRADE in order to play in a specific division
-The MD team register and play in GRADE based tournaments (thats it)!!!! If you have the genius 10 year old in 8th grade who love Lax, then he/she needs to play in the 2024 grade division. THAT'S the rule!!!!

- Rules states that you muse be born after a certain date in order to play in a specific division

So based on the option all of you LI teams should go to either tournament type A or tournament type B. Stick to it and follow the rules. There is no age requirement in tournament type A.

Make a decision go to the tournament and stick to the rules and us here in MD will make our choice and do the same.

But just remember in HS there is no (my baby is too young/small) they need to be ready to play against the other boys 2-4 years older, if they will play JV or V

Is it possible that you are as dense as you sound?? In HS puberty will be over and your substandard holdbacks will all be what amounts to moving pylons. By junior year age doesn’t matter. At all! It matters during the pubescent years dummy! That’s why you’re a hold back dad remember??? Eye roll!! Enjoy the benefits of cheating, now, while you can. Because in a couple of years you and your future pylon will both be watching HS games from the stands!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it possible that you are as dense as you sound?? In HS puberty will be over and your substandard holdbacks will all be what amounts to moving pylons. By junior year age doesn’t matter. At all! It matters during the pubescent years dummy! That’s why you’re a hold back dad remember??? Eye roll!! Enjoy the benefits of cheating, now, while you can. Because in a couple of years you and your future pylon will both be watching HS games from the stands!

Well said. Most spot on post of the year so far. Nobody likes to talk about all of the failed holdbacks. The proponents just like to cite the ones that “worked”. I’d love to have the data in that. What percentage doesn’t work? And who’s to say, of the ones that did “work”, they would have been just as successful, had they not been held back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have an older son who continually lost playing time to holdbacks on his teams for years. He is now a senior in high school, and 90% of the kids he lost time to have quit lacrosse or will not be playing in college. Mine will be.
Parents reclass kids for their own egos. It catches up with them almost every time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have an older son who continually lost playing time to holdbacks on his teams for years. He is now a senior in high school, and 90% of the kids he lost time to have quit lacrosse or will not be playing in college. Mine will be.
Parents reclass kids for their own egos. It catches up with them almost every time.

#truth. Also.... Look in the mirror, at your spouse, at your families..... If you don't have a lineage or history of legitimate athletes, chances are strong, the holdback provides a momentary advantage in youth, but by HS, the cream rises to the top.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#truth. Also.... Look in the mirror, at your spouse, at your families..... If you don't have a lineage or history of legitimate athletes, chances are strong, the holdback provides a momentary advantage in youth, but by HS, the cream rises to the top.

I'm guessing when you're looking at your mirror, you see the second coming of Bo Jackson, your mom and dad look like Jeter's parents and your grandfather is Jim Brown. Listen genius.. there's always exception to the rule.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm guessing when you're looking at your mirror, you see the second coming of Bo Jackson, your mom and dad look like Jeter's parents and your grandfather is Jim Brown. Listen genius.. there's always exception to the rule.

Spoken like a true obsessive compulsive delirious holdback parent, who never got past JV-anything. Sorry, it ain’t happening this time around either. Keep liv’n your fantasy while you can, as it fades more each and every day. By the time all of your sons non-holdback friends are starting to see playing time on varsity, your holdback will be exactly where you were at his age. Picking splinters out of his butt, watching the action from the side line. Inevitable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody get an invite for the NLF Futures at IMG?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spoken like a true obsessive compulsive delirious holdback parent, who never got past JV-anything. Sorry, it ain’t happening this time around either. Keep liv’n your fantasy while you can, as it fades more each and every day. By the time all of your sons non-holdback friends are starting to see playing time on varsity, your holdback will be exactly where you were at his age. Picking splinters out of his butt, watching the action from the side line. Inevitable.

👆🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right now this guy is wondering how the heck you knew he never got past JV 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right now this guy is wondering how the heck you knew he never got past JV 😂

Fair enough. But I would take it easy with your illusions of grandeur and good luck with your son playing for Nassau Community (I apologize in advance to Nassau alums. These are the types of families you should expect to join soon)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true? Heard the NLF is talking about implementing a rule that limits the number of holdbacks on a team to four.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true? Heard the NLF is talking about implementing a rule that limits the number of holdbacks on a team to four.

That is the best laugh I have had in a while ..Four !! Hilarious !!

It is more likely to say " You must have a minimum of Four " than attempting to limit holdbacks..

limit of four ! LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not Limits, Must have at least 4 would be my guess

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. I heard same thing. The limit is 4. Only for NLF tournaments though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably a typo Must have “14”, minimum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard Madlax complained to NLF and it's back to unlimited holdbacks. Crisis averted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is absolutely no way that is being considered for NLF teams let alone a NLF tournament. Where do you people get these crazy rumors, rumors need some truth to be believable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is absolutely no way that is being considered for NLF teams let alone a NLF tournament. Where do you people get these crazy rumors, rumors need some truth to be believable.

I think we found the Madlax dad. Hi there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re wrong. It’s true. Rumor has it that 91 was the catalyst behind it, with HHH and Laxachusetts strong supporters. Unofficially, 91 feels that they are at a significant disadvantage in this area, based on proximity. Lack of prep schools on Long Island result in few holdbacks, relative to many other areas of the country.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s praying it’s not true. Ha.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t worry next we will hear about how overrated the NLF is and Madlax does not need to play NLF events.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess his kid will have to go back to playing boys at his own age. Party officially over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol! Please don't give the Madlaxatives a heart attack. However, if you put it all together, 91 who are no saints themselves, will probably manipulate the ferederation they help found by changing the rules that don't suit them. Loving this saga. Keep posting what you're hearing out there... rumors or otherwise, they are equally entertaining to think Madlaxers are squirming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is Hilarious ! This site has some of the best entertainment out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re wrong. It’s true. Rumor has it that 91 was the catalyst behind it, with HHH and Laxachusetts strong supporters. Unofficially, 91 feels that they are at a significant disadvantage in this area, based on proximity. Lack of prep schools on Long Island result in few holdbacks, relative to many other areas of the country.

How does 91 "unofficially feel they are at a significant disadvantage?" How do they officially feel? Also how could anyone enforce a rule allowing any holdbacks without verifying the ages of all of the kids. In doing this, would it not then be an aged based tournament? I am in favor of this. Why not just follow US Lacrosse guidelines and be done with it? 91 Should step up and be official in this position. Unless....They also do not want to have age verifications.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is Hilarious ! This site has some of the best entertainment out there.

It’s almost as entertaining as Family Feud.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s true. An email went out to 91 Maryland parents today saying notification was sent to all 91 teams, nationally. The limit is actually 5 holdbacks, after final negotiation. Apparently one of the teams (Madlax?) was fighting it variously. They don’t specify what happens to the holdbacks that don’t make the cut. I imagine they will stay with their clubs, but have to play on age. It only says, “more to info to follow from your individual coaching staffs.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s true. An email went out to 91 Maryland parents today saying notification was sent to all 91 teams, nationally. The limit is actually 5 holdbacks, after final negotiation. Apparently one of the teams (Madlax?) was fighting it variously. They don’t specify what happens to the holdbacks that don’t make the cut. I imagine they will stay with their clubs, but have to play on age. It only says, “more to info to follow from your individual coaching staffs.”

I got it too. Looks like a done deal. Going to be very interesting year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great news!!! Johnny will only play against 5 HBs (5 = half a team) in the NLF tournament next summer. So if you are limiting the # of HBs you know the 5 they bring are going to be big and strong.

But starting in the Fall (2 months later) he will be playing against 10 and 11th graders in school fall ball. Just give up the game now, go an play ping pong or some other non-contact sport. If you and you kid are still scared at this point its time to give it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great news!!! Johnny will only play against 5 HBs (5 = half a team) in the NLF tournament next summer. So if you are limiting the # of HBs you know the 5 they bring are going to be big and strong.

But starting in the Fall (2 months later) he will be playing against 10 and 11th graders in school fall ball. Just give up the game now, go an play ping pong or some other non-contact sport. If you and you kid are still scared at this point its time to give it up.

I got the email too! This is a good start and a good gesture. You're probably right that the remaining holdbacks will be the biggest/baddest.. but still, this may be the beginning of a larger change in clubs' attitudes towards age based.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My on age kid has been embarrassing your scared ExLax holdback for 7 years now, even though he is literally half his size.

So how do you think it’s going to go in HS when he is 6’1” and 195 lbs of power, speed and talent, while your reclass is still 5’7” and 130 lbs of pure inferiority complex? Heard the Walmart has a blue light special on pull-ups. Better stock up!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is the only on age player on 2024 Madlax and he gets no playing time at all. The coach told me I should reclassify my son so he can play on the 2025 Madlax team. He promised me that he would start every game and never come off the field. He also promised me a full ride at a top D1 school. Sounds like a really great deal. Should I do it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is the only on age player on 2024 Madlax and he gets no playing time at all. The coach told me I should reclassify my son so he can play on the 2025 Madlax team. He promised me that he would start every game and never come off the field. He also promised me a full ride at a top D1 school. Sounds like a really great deal. Should I do it?

Definitely. Just make sure you get it in writing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lame attempt at sarcasm/hyperbole, try again LI dad/kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sooooo excited! I took the coaches advice and we're headed to 2025 and that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Coach just called to congratulate us on our decision. As luck would have it, he now says that he has this really great deal on some swamp land in Florida that he can sell me real cheap! I'm all over it. Love this Madlax team! They really take care of their own!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard