Clearview Regional HS (NJ) 2021 Attack, Midfield Hailey Russo Commits to the University of Maryland

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Clearview Regional High School (NJ) 2021 Attack, Midfield Hailey Russo of All American Aim has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Maryland.

High School: Clearview Regional High School (Mullica Hill, NJ)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: University of Maryland
Club Team: All American Aim
Lacrosse Honors: 2019; US Lacrosse All American, PhillyLacrosse.com All-South Jersey Team, NJ.com South Jersey Times Lacrosse Player of the Year, Under Armour All American (Highlight Div) Team NJ, South Jersey Attacker of the Year, 1st Team All-South Jersey, 1st Team All-Conference, NJ South National Tournament, 2018; Selected to WPLL NJ Futures Team, US Lacrosse National Tournament Team (School Girls) NJ South, Under Armour All American - Selected to the National Tournament Team- Command Division, Clearview HS Freshman Athlete of the Year, 1st Team All-South Jersey Team via NJ.com, 1st Team All-South Jersey (WLCSJ)
Academic Honors: Student Council Honor Roll
Why did you choose the University of Maryland, Women's D1? "Maryland has an amazing campus as well and incredible coaches and an awesome program. It just felt like the right place for me in every category!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you so much to my parents for supporting me ever since my first game, my friends for coming to my games, my coaches for teaching me everything I know and making me the player I am today and most importantly thank you to all of my teammates who have played with me for making memories that will last a lifetime."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Hailey Russo on her commitment to the University of Maryland. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: