BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least express has proper 2024 holdbacks. Unfortunately doesn't seem to help. I guess proof they weren't held back for lacrosse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
which game was a 2 goal game? ML has beaten Express at least 4 times since the NLF last year, but you already knew that.

NALF last June. 4-2....but you already knew that

Express should have won that game. And there were no helmets from the 2023 DC Dogs there. That team totally changes when they bring the 2023 kids. Very unimpressive without them. Take the new huge FO kid off that team, without the 2023’s, and they would have a hard time winning any games.

Considering how old that team is, I’d expect them to be a whole lot better than what they are. Lacrosse must not be very popular in Virginia.

Disgraceful how bold this team is about using players from older teams. They don’t care if people know. My son is a member of Express and some of the Madlax kids found him on social media. They talk about it all the time. Used players from the Madlax 2023 team for the NLF last July. Lots of people knew, but nobody seemed to care.

Holdbacks are one thing, but taking kids from 2023 teams just to win a particular tournament goes over the line. I don’t understand. Why don’t tournaments do anything? When was the last time you heard of a team being disqualified for using older players? I’ve never heard of a case. Yet we all knows it happens routinely.

We get it, Your team got beat and you are grasping for excuses. Winners make goals, teams that lose make excuses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a different note...Which 2024 teams are going to the Legacy Columbus Day Invitational?

Well, Legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which game was a 2 goal game? ML has beaten Express at least 4 times since the NLF last year, but you already knew that.

Express should have won that game. And there were no helmets from the 2023 DC Dogs there. That team totally changes when they bring the 2023 kids. Very unimpressive without them. Take the new huge FO kid off that team, without the 2023’s, and they would have a hard time winning any games.

Considering how old that team is, I’d expect them to be a whole lot better than what they are. Lacrosse must not be very popular in Virginia.

Disgraceful how bold this team is about using players from older teams. They don’t care if people know. My son is a member of Express and some of the Madlax kids found him on social media. They talk about it all the time. Used players from the Madlax 2023 team for the NLF last July. Lots of people knew, but nobody seemed to care.

Holdbacks are one thing, but taking kids from 2023 teams just to win a particular tournament goes over the line. I don’t understand. Why don’t tournaments do anything? When was the last time you heard of a team being disqualified for using older players? I’ve never heard of a case. Yet we all knows it happens routinely.

We get it, Your team got beat and you are grasping for excuses. Winners make goals, teams that lose make excuses

You get it? I don’t think you do. Madlax has used true 2023 players all last year. While they didn’t in our 2 goal game, they did in many. And the source for this information isnt me. It’s madlax 2024 players. They brag about it to my kid and his friends. I’ve heard same from other parents. Apparently they think the more a team cheats the cooler the team is. Interesting perspective.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You get it? I don’t think you do. Madlax has used true 2023 players all last year. While they didn’t in our 2 goal game, they did in many. And the source for this information isnt me. It’s madlax 2024 players. They brag about it to my kid and his friends. I’ve heard same from other parents. Apparently they think the more a team cheats the cooler the team is. Interesting perspective.

My kid told me exact same thing on multiple occasions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

My kid told me exact same thing on multiple occasions. [/quote]

What do you mean "true 2023" players? We all know the issues with holdbacks so I am not going to continue, or dive into, that ad nauseam debate but saying that kids that were in the 2023 graduating class were playing for the 2024 team are not true. The team in the Fall and HoCo season had no 2023s playing for them. In the summer there were 1 or 2 kids who were in 2023 that reclassed to 2024. In addition there were a couple of kids who were playing on age at 2023 but are in the 2024 graduating class and decided to play on grade in grade based tournaments and leagues. For good or bad (and believe it or not I think grade based is idiotic in youth sports) in a grade based world all that matters is when you graduate, not your age. Funny thing is I have the exact same sources everyone here does, kids, parents and message board anonymity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom line is no one likes or respects your Wolfpack up n go club any longer. Great job building that team up since 2nd grade only to tear it down in that quick and despicable way! You guys are the worst of the worse!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

My kid told me exact same thing on multiple occasions. [/quote]

What do you mean "true 2023" players? We all know the issues with holdbacks so I am not going to continue, or dive into, that ad nauseam debate but saying that kids that were in the 2023 graduating class were playing for the 2024 team are not true. The team in the Fall and HoCo season had no 2023s playing for them. In the summer there were 1 or 2 kids who were in 2023 that reclassed to 2024. In addition there were a couple of kids who were playing on age at 2023 but are in the 2024 graduating class and decided to play on grade in grade based tournaments and leagues. For good or bad (and believe it or not I think grade based is idiotic in youth sports) in a grade based world all that matters is when you graduate, not your age. Funny thing is I have the exact same sources everyone here does, kids, parents and message board anonymity.[/quote]

Hmmmm... who to believe?? The notorious, liar, anonymous Madlax holdback parent or the 15 year old Madlax 2024 holdback players that actually have names and who’s comments are well documented in social media. Names that many people on here would know. And not just one player or just one occurrence. Several players on several different occurrences. Hmmm. Tough decision there. I’ll let the Long Islanders make up their own minds on that one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's what I suggest you tell your son. "You played really hard against a bunch of bigger and more talented kids who your mom and I think are probably on average 6 months older than you. That's what it's going to be like when you get into ninth grade and start playing for your high school team so you should probably get used to it. If you really want that t-shirt or gold medal, we'll go out and buy you one."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's what I suggest you tell your son. "You played really hard against a bunch of bigger and more talented kids who your mom and I think are probably on average 6 months older than you. That's what it's going to be like when you get into ninth grade and start playing for your high school team so you should probably get used to it. If you really want that t-shirt or gold medal, we'll go out and buy you one."

“On average 6 months older”?? That would be an accurate statement if the Maryland teams were all actually “on age”. However when my sons Express team plays a team from Maryland, he is playing a team with almost no “on age” players, obviously. And in the case of ExLax, we all know those “on age” players are replaced with double hold backs and true 2023 players from other teams. My only question is, why do the ExLax players only play down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz parent here. On occasion, I surf through the comments on the Maryland board. I find it very odd when I come across posts that are complimentary of the on age players from Long Island, as if the LI teams are doing something noble, if not heroic, for playing on age lacrosse. Noble and heroic for simply playing by the rules? 🤔 They have it backwards. There is nothing overly noteworthy about our teams, other than that many of them are the best at what they do, anywhere. It is the Maryland teams that are noteworthy, in a very dishonest, self serving, almost narcissistic way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seriously taz parent? If you actually looked at the Maryland board, you'd notice that there's literally no trash talk amongst the Maryland teams. Only LI parents highlighting how grade based tournaments aren't fair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I am told Taz is the elite!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that team TAZ is made up if all the ELITE players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seriously taz parent? If you actually looked at the Maryland board, you'd notice that there's literally no trash talk amongst the Maryland teams. Only LI parents highlighting how grade based tournaments aren't fair.

It seems that cheating and dishonesty is the new norm. Unfortunately, unless your kids are struggling with their studies you are doing them a huge disservice. It will always be in the the back of their mind that they were not good enough to play with their peers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am told the same thing. That TAZ is super elite and will go for #1 ranking which begins in their tournament Legacy Columbus Day Invitational. They are practicing and will showcase their new elite additions from Igloo. Everyone should be scared.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait - can you clarify -- can my son be elite if he is not on Taz?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am told the same thing. That TAZ is super elite and will go for #1 ranking which begins in their tournament Legacy Columbus Day Invitational. They are practicing and will showcase their new elite additions from Igloo. Everyone should be scared.

Should elite people be scared?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello! That’s because there are no players that are on age in Maryland and basically all Long Island teams are. Every Maryland team is at minimum a year and a half older than LI teams. Cheat. Cheat. Cheat.

Good thing, though. Could you imagine if Maryland teams did play on age, like LI?!! Holly garbage! Think about that!! Every single Maryland team would have to play in C tournaments!

If Maryland doesn’t have their advantage of playing down 1.5 to 2.5 years, their teams would be HORRIFIC!! And some how they brag about that??!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

are the igloo additions the elite?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clarification: Igloo additions are the megalo-elite crème de la crème players in Taz. Halloween is coming early this year.. Fright fest for all you so called "elite" teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Tazzie, but I can tell you that Taz will be a force to be recommend with this year. They have always had talent. The mass defection to WP last year left a lot of very big holes, but still, the nucleus was extremely good. They plugged their biggest holes with some very good talent. So I expect them to be vastly improved this year, and all things considered, they did pretty well last year. Teams will not be taking this team lightly, trust me. Nor should they. Trash them now, but Taz will have the last laugh. Good luck this year gentlemen (just not against my boys team please!). 😉

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz hasn’t won a tournament in two years so stop!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah the 3rd strong goalie and some depth to the bench. Somebody has to fund trip to florida for the coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz hasn’t won a tournament in two years so stop!!!!

Came within one of winning a world championship. Go talk to true Illinois about Taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Tazzie, but I can tell you that Taz will be a force to be recommend with this year. They have always had talent. The mass defection to WP last year left a lot of very big holes, but still, the nucleus was extremely good. They plugged their biggest holes with some very good talent. So I expect them to be vastly improved this year, and all things considered, they did pretty well last year. Teams will not be taking this team lightly, trust me. Nor should they. Trash them now, but Taz will have the last laugh. Good luck this year gentlemen (just not against my boys team please!). 😉

Waiting for a WP parent to comment on this. Where are you? From what is being posted here, WP's winning record vs Taz is in danger. For the Tazzie parent, you'll also have the chance to prove it against Madlax. But I do like the newly found confidence.. just dial it down a bit, until you win against "elite" teams.. we all know you think Taz is the elitest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Waiting for a WP parent to comment on this. Where are you? From what is being posted here, WP's winning record vs Taz is in danger. For the Tazzie parent, you'll also have the chance to prove it against Madlax. But I do like the newly found confidence.. just dial it down a bit, until you win against "elite" teams.. we all know you think Taz is the elitest.

Which Madlax team are you referring to? The Madlax team of 100% holdbacks and double holdbacks? Or the one to include outside players from the 2023 DC Dogs and 2023 Madlax holdback team, like they used at the NLF. Confirmed by Madlax players themselves, to my kid and other kids, via social media.

Just curious, why doesn’t Madlax aspire to play teams their own age? I actually know the answer. Because your “big boys” would wet their pants, like scared puppy’s, as the whipping boy of every 2023 team they played. And thus, the cowards limit their games to teams that are 1.5 to 2.5 years younger. Absolutely a pathetic group of misfits, led by an even more pathetic group of trashy parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which Madlax team are you referring to? The Madlax team of 100% holdbacks and double holdbacks? Or the one to include outside players from the 2023 DC Dogs and 2023 Madlax holdback team, like they used at the NLF. Confirmed by Madlax players themselves, to my kid and other kids, via social media.

Just curious, why doesn’t Madlax aspire to play teams their own age? I actually know the answer. Because your “big boys” would wet their pants, like scared puppy’s, as the whipping boy of every 2023 team they played. And thus, the cowards limit their games to teams that are 1.5 to 2.5 years younger. Absolutely a pathetic group of misfits, led by an even more pathetic group of trashy parents.

Comedy, pure comedy. I think this last post is the definition of being a "trashy parent".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schedule coming out soon?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Comedy, pure comedy. I think this last post is the definition of being a "trashy parent".

The definition of trash is talking trash about (hopefully) beating teams 1.5 to 2.5 years younger. Do you have no self respect? Personally, I’d be embarrassed about my kid playing teams that are exclusively 1.5 to 2.5 years younger. But bragging about that?? That doesn’t even make any sense. Can’t wait for my kids Express team to “trash the trash” from ExLax again this year. Gonna need an oversized dumpster for the carnage of holdbacks, double holdbacks and 2023 guest players this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Holdbacks are girlie cowards that should be wearing dresses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares!!!! Taz will pad the bracket an play the lesser talented teams that show up to win their own tshirts and pound their chest until they run into real competition and get spanked!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey tough guy...this girl would punch your lights out...IN A DRESS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares!!!! Taz will pad the bracket an play the lesser talented teams that show up to win their own tshirts and pound their chest until they run into real competition and get spanked!!!!

No Express A this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who would pay $95 for attack academy I guess Rob Pannell next Monday at dynamic ? $95 for 1.5 hour open group. That is insaneeeee. Come on really .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for the insightful point of view, ExLax holdback parent. Cheating coward. Yeah, I always know it’s you. Your posts smell like rotting “trash”, that you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for the insightful point of view, ExLax holdback parent. Cheating coward. Yeah, I always know it’s you. Your posts

Thank you for the insightful point of view, ExLax holdback parent. Cheating coward. Yeah, I always know it’s you. Your posts smell like rotting “trash”, that you are.

What teams will be there ? Rush or s2s ? Go get them taz !!!! Maybe goalie #3 will get some playing time

Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard