BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is for long island hawks guy

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What offseason moves happend at express, 91, primetime, hawks, tiger, blc, looney, lxc, eclipse, tommy knockers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What offseason moves happend at express, 91, primetime, hawks, tiger, blc, looney, lxc, eclipse, tommy knockers?

2027 91 Machine ! Going to run thru 2026’s this yr as good as all those teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2027 91 Machine ! Going to run thru 2026’s this yr as good as all those teams .

HAHAHA. Good one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the weather in Amherst in July?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hotter than heck this past July for NLF. Book your hotels early if you are going. Every decent hotel within an hour was sold out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hotter than heck this past July for NLF. Book your hotels early if you are going. Every decent hotel within an hour was sold out.

Hotel is booked. DO we know who is playing in the NLF National Championship tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hotel booked. Nice and close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 Hawks will be at Umass NLF July 2020. The real 2026 champs will take the stage. Hopefully tommysnockers etc show up. Can laxachusetts make the finals to play the Hawks??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm bringing some old Bay

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 Hawks will be at Umass NLF July 2020. The real 2026 champs will take the stage. Hopefully tommysnockers etc show up. Can laxachusetts make the finals to play the Hawks??

No seriously who talks like this ?? Hopefully not a parent. Get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No seriously who talks like this ?? Hopefully not a parent. Get a life

Has to be a parent. I cant imagine 11 - 12 year olds are on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like someone who is living through their kid. Your 11yr old is your oldest child and you have no clue that in the big picture 6th grade lacrosse means nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
or in the hawks case 14

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like someone who is living through their kid. Your 11yr old is your oldest child and you have no clue that in the big picture 6th grade lacrosse means nothing.

When does it ever mean anything ? It’s a sport with no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Even the PLL get zero airtime on ESPN and hardly zero money for college . To many parents drinking the koolaid .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams going to Delaware in November?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top Express team is going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 58 kids? LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 58 kids? LOL

LOL.
Yes the 58 kids that were to be split into 2 teams. Something that CoachC has been saying to other teams in different grades for years and has never happened. And it wont happen here either.
You have all been sold a bill of goods. Wake up.
CoachC will still only play the top 15 kids. The next 15 kids will be lucky if they get on the field for 30 seconds. And the rest will have the honor of watching the others play.
If your lucky CoachC wont be at a tournament. Then the other coaches may put some of you in for a blip of time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you just bring Coach C and the just top kids? Is this the same top kids from last summer? Just trying to minimize the sideline drama in Delaware

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 58 kids? LOL

LOL.
Yes the 58 kids that were to be split into 2 teams. Something that CoachC has been saying to other teams in different grades for years and has never happened. And it wont happen here either.
CoachC will still only play the top 15 kids. The next 15 kids will be lucky if they get on the field for 30 seconds. And the rest will have the honor of watching the others play.
If your lucky CoachC wont be at a tournament. Then the other coaches may put some of you in for a blip of time.

I thought Coach C was the 2025 coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2026 teams at NAL 11/9.
Express
Sweetlax
Madlax Capital
Annapolis Hawks
Team 91 MD
NH Tomahawks
Who else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2026 teams at NAL 11/9.
Express
Sweetlax
Madlax Capital
Annapolis Hawks
Team 91 MD
NH Tomahawks
Who else?

From the website......

Annapolis Hawks
BBL Black
Bethesda LC Blue
Express North – Lemma
Legecy Eels
Madlax
NH Tomawks
Prime Time
South Shore
Towermen Lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2026 teams at NAL 11/9.
Express
Sweetlax
Madlax Capital
Annapolis Hawks
Team 91 MD
NH Tomahawks
Who else?

Sweetlax NY or Sweet Lax Florida or Sweet Lax National lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 58 kids? LOL

LOL.

He has expanded his horizons

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you just bring Coach C and the just top kids? Is this the same top kids from last summer? Just trying to minimize the sideline drama in Delaware

Wont be the same kids. CoachC just took over the 2026 team, so you can be sure he will be booting to the sidelines a bunch of the kids who have been with the team for a long time and creating his own line.
He doesnt care at all about how it affects the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The website list is from 2018. Which teams will be there this fall 2019?
Express
Sweetlax (upstate I believe)
Madlax Capital
Annapolis Hawks
Team 91 MD
NH Tomahawks
Who else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wont be the same kids. CoachC just took over the 2026 team, so you can be sure he will be booting to the sidelines a bunch of the kids who have been with the team for a long time and creating his own line.

If he's the new coach you can expect what the above poster said as fact. It's what he does. I'm all about winning just like coach C has said but my son sees the field. If my son were not a top 15/16 kid on the team I would definitely move on. The other kids literally see almost none of the field except from the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if i lived on the island i would definitely have my kid play for coach c. guy is a class act

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if i lived on the island i would definitely have my kid play for coach c. guy is a class act

LOL. You know nothing about CoachC clearly from your statement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 58 kids? LOL

LOL.

He has expanded his horizons

Wasn't the previous coach pretty good/qualified?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he's the new coach you can expect what the above poster said as fact. It's what he does. I'm all about winning just like coach C has said but my son sees the field. If my son were not a top 15/16 kid on the team I would definitely move on. The other kids literally see almost none of the field except from the sidelines.

Are they there for the development at practice then? I cant imagine putting that time and cost into it if my kid isn't getting on the the field except for mop up duty. What happened to last year's coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they there for the development at practice then? I cant imagine putting that time and cost into it if my kid isn't getting on the the field except for mop up duty. What happened to last year's coach?

He is still there. But CoachC is the head and calls the shots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They may as well play on the developmental team at half the cost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you dont like the coach then talk to the club owner. I'm not sure if the coach is being paid but many are doing this for free or their kid maybe playing for free

This isnt town/rec lacrosse. This is club ball and the best kids should be playing at all times. You want equal or fair go play recreation ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you dont like the coach then talk to the club owner. I'm not sure if the coach is being paid but many are doing this for free or their kid maybe playing for free

This isnt town/rec lacrosse. This is club ball and the best kids should be playing at all times. You want equal or fair go play recreation ball

I don't disagree that the best kids should get the majority of the playing time at this level, but don't keep a roster of 28 if you don't want a reputation of keeping players for the money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG!!! I am cracking up!!! Coach C is a director for Express.
CoachC is not just being paid, he is being paid multiple times over any normal salary. He is raking it in.
And by the way, so is 91 and any of the director coaches there as well. And so is the director's at other teams as well.
And your talking about express having double to triple the amt of players as on a normal team.
And the players that dont play still pay the $4500-.
Pls dont join in if you have no idea what your talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sheeep....... You are all Express or 91 Sheep at this 2026 level.

Express= kept 50 kids and sold a promise. They did not get better

91= kept their players and stayed mediocre. Probably got worse

Igloo = Coaching mess: Probably irrelevant

Legacy = supposedly had a "good" tryout and will avoid playing any L.I. Teams because they are scared.

The Rush/Rebels/Outlaws/Turtles/24 are "B" Teams but will take your money claiming that they are "AA" teams. In reality they are teams from wherever the Coach comes from!

Predictions for the best teams Fall 19 & Spring 20

Express CoachC (NOT HAUGEN)
CHS ROAR
FARMINGDALE
LEGACY
MASSAPEQUA
IGLOO
RVC
SACHEM
MANHASET
OUTLAWS

DOLLARS TO DONUTS= ROAR!!!!

Good luck to all but you wasted your club dollars.

CSH ROAR will dominate L.I. play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sheeep....... You are all Express or 91 Sheep at this 2026 level.

Express= kept 50 kids and sold a promise. They did not get better

91= kept their players and stayed mediocre. Probably got worse

Igloo = Coaching mess: Probably irrelevant

Legacy = supposedly had a "good" tryout and will avoid playing any L.I. Teams because they are scared.

The Rush/Rebels/Outlaws/Turtles/24 are "B" Teams but will take your money claiming that they are "AA" teams. In reality they are teams from wherever the Coach comes from!

Predictions for the best teams Fall 19 & Spring 20

Express CoachC (NOT HAUGEN)
CHS ROAR
FARMINGDALE
LEGACY
MASSAPEQUA
IGLOO
RVC
SACHEM
MANHASET
OUTLAWS

DOLLARS TO DONUTS= ROAR!!!!

Good luck to all but you wasted your club dollars.

CSH ROAR will dominate L.I. play

Who are you the youth 6th grade lacrosse analyst ? Though I had a lot of time on my hands. Please answer how you know so much on all teams and posting at 3:12 am . Serious lost. Some of you really need a Reality check on this sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you the youth 6th grade lacrosse analyst ? Though I had a lot of time on my hands. Please answer how you know so much on all teams and posting at 3:12 am . Geez craziness

Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard