St. Joseph’s Prep (PA) 2020 Defense, LSM Luke Kelchner Commits to Delaware Valley University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: St. Joseph’s Prep (PA) 2020 Defense, LSM Luke Kelchner of Blue Star Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Delaware Valley University.

High School: St. Joseph’s Prep (Philadelphia, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Delaware Valley University
Club Team: Blue Star Lacrosse
Why did you choose Delaware Valley University, Men's D3? "I like the team culture and Del Val is the best fit for me as a student and a player."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my family, friends, and anyone else who supported me over the years."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Luke Kelchner on his commitment to Delaware Valley University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: