BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 42 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Win the World Series, dont win it. Either way your still schleping thru your day and nothing will change regardless of the outcome in Denver. Hopefully these kids are all excelling in school as none of them will be playing professional lacrosse. Hopefully the moths dont eat the free tee shirt that cost you $7k alone in travel expenses and your son can bring it on his job interviews when he is older. "Look, I wont the WSYL the year before they cxl'd it" Employers response: "Get out" SLEEP ON THAT BE-OTCES!!!

See- This is what Im talking about. You shouldn't be involved with competitive youth lacrosse because It's very clear that you don't get it. $7k is a drop in the bucket and if you can't afford it no one is forcing you to go.

Why even take score if you don't care who wins. The "Everyone gets a trophy" vibe is hurting my eyes. My advice to you is to move on because some parents actually care about having their children experience the highest level of youth lacrosse competition and you clearly don't.

And complaining about who is on "The Team" and who isn't is none sense. We all know CoachC brings a different squad every week. World series makes sure that you play a certain number of tournaments with the same roster in order to be eligible.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never read anywhere, everybody gets a trophy. Where did that come from. It seems the interpretation is, your team is your team. That’s it. It’s that simple. Case closed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Win the World Series, dont win it. Either way your still schleping thru your day and nothing will change regardless of the outcome in Denver. Hopefully these kids are all excelling in school as none of them will be playing professional lacrosse. Hopefully the moths dont eat the free tee shirt that cost you $7k alone in travel expenses and your son can bring it on his job interviews when he is older. "Look, I wont the WSYL the year before they cxl'd it" Employers response: "Get out" SLEEP ON THAT BE-OTCES!!!

See- This is what Im talking about. You shouldn't be involved with competitive youth lacrosse because It's very clear that you don't get it. $7k is a drop in the bucket and if you can't afford it no one is forcing you to go.

Why even take score if you don't care who wins. The "Everyone gets a trophy" vibe is hurting my eyes. My advice to you is to move on because some parents actually care about having their children experience the highest level of youth lacrosse competition and you clearly don't.

And complaining about who is on "The Team" and who isn't is none sense. We all know CoachC brings a different squad every week. World series makes sure that you play a certain number of tournaments with the same roster in order to be eligible.

With that mentality then why include anyone on your team. If 7k is a drop in the bucket you can certainly pay some money to hire the best kids to play in the WSYL under the 91 name. (And if you dont know yet, your kids are not the best kids.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With that mentality then why include anyone on your team. If 7k is a drop in the bucket you can certainly pay some money to hire the best kids to play in the WSYL under the 91 name. (And if you dont know yet, your kids are not the best kids.)

Another original post... somebody who advises others how to spend money and criticizes because they think it’s a waste. We got it, thanks. And thanks for the advice to focus on school and get good grades. I would never have thought that is important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They play to win with their team. Yes. 100 percent.
Age requirements, check
Residence requirements, check
Playing with the kids on your actual team, oops

Yeah, detest to break it to you but 91 doesn’t have the residency requirement covered either as they have a kid from FL on the roster. So we’ll see how strict the WSYL is with requirements.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how LIE is looking now that their 8th grader who was not even WSYL eligible is gone? Should US Club Lax be considering taking a look at their 2025 rankings? Will CoachC admit he cheated and give back the trophy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how LIE is looking now that their 8th grader who was not even WSYL eligible is gone? Should US Club Lax be considering taking a look at their 2025 rankings? Will CoachC admit he cheated and give back the trophy?

Where did the 8th grader go? What position did he play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another original post... somebody who advises others how to spend money and criticizes because they think it’s a waste. We got it, thanks. And thanks for the advice to focus on school and get good grades. I would never have thought that is important.

Dude you were the one who said 7k was a drop in the bucket for you, and winning was what was important to you. I'm just giving you a better strategy towards your goal. Use all great players dude. Everyone has a price. You can defenitely use your money to get much better kids than you have on 91 to play at the wsyl for you. And you will be sure to win then. That's your goal right??? That's what its about???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or take your 7K and buy 100 boxes of tee shirts. Heck, buy some mini warps too. You will be a hero to LAX folks everywhere. You can hand out t shirts 7 days a week. And then come scrub my toilet little man. Bring an extra box of your t shirts to use as rags. DATS ABUSE BOI! Please dont reply as you apparently dont have the wit or mental fortitude to compete with this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He didn’t keep the roster small. He had kids leave that they didn’t expect to leave. Kids that were invited to join the team rejected the invite. And he didn’t take an additional goalie because he thinks the WP goalie that is still age eligible is going to play at the WSYL for him but he isn’t going to play. In short, he never intended to have such a small roster it was forced on him.

Forced on him? He thinks so highly of himself he had no idea people would leave. He had no idea people would turn down invites.

For 2 years he figured he could do the bare minimum and tryouts would fix everything.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom Line, these lax kids on the good teams are cool, have a swagger and they will get all the chicks and collect pelts as they move into 8th grade. Isn't that what it is all about? Putting your son in the best position to score! Life gets hard after these years. Take advantage of what is out there and blow it out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude you were the one who said 7k was a drop in the bucket for you, and winning was what was important to you. I'm just giving you a better strategy towards your goal. Use all great players dude. Everyone has a price. You can defenitely use your money to get much better kids than you have on 91 to play at the wsyl for you. And you will be sure to win then. That's your goal right??? That's what its about???

No I didn’t dude... 7k is not a drop in the bucket for me and my son is not going to Denver. However, I am not preaching that people are wasting their money and the WSYL is a money grab. It’s a great event from where I sit and everyone (including all the negative people) will be watching the game on ESPN. Some folks say it’s pricey to travel to play LI V LI, yeah, we all agree but let tourney market it and get other teams involved. The Illinois team is solid, their is a Colorado club that now an and up and comer, Sweetlax upstate is in (my guess is they will recruit and build that team on age). The positives is the ratings of the game are huge and it’s growing the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear nothing but bad things about it. it COULD be a great event but unfortunately , like all kiddie lax, it has been diluted. Anyone thats watching a 12 year old lacrosse game between 2 LI teams on ESPN on 4th of July has to reevaluate their failures and what led them to that point. I like the concept but the execution leaves a lot to be desired.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure where the older 8th grade boy was going to be playing but the 8th grade kiddie is surely a middie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure where the older 8th grade boy was going to be playing but the 8th grade kiddie is surely a middie.

I think he's still there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did 91 pull out of blatant already?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think he's still there

Tried out for 91.
Was told - even for us you’re too old!
Will LIE take an 8 grader back and continue to cheat?
Listen you suckas, Chuka gotta eat!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will probably enter the halloween havoc and face no competition

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was surprised to see they entered Blatant. Dynamic, 91's parent company, only allows them to do mylacrosse.com and NFL tournaments so they can maximize the revenue on their own tournaments.
Someone probably messed up entering them in Blatant so they pulled out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think he's still there

Tried out for 91.

Please spare me. If this was a year later 91 would grab him. They probably only want 8th graders who are wsyl eligible this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was surprised to see they entered Blatant. Dynamic, 91's parent company, only allows them to do mylacrosse.com and NFL tournaments so they can maximize the revenue on their own tournaments.

That makes no sense they’ve played in blatant tournaments before there are other 91 age teams playing so why no 2025 team? Did they implode?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That makes no sense they’ve played in blatant tournaments before there are other 91 age teams playing so why no 2025 team? Did they implode?

Yes, there is no team left, they all quit because the coaches were yelling quite loudly and the police had to be called.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think he's still there

Tried out for 91.

Please show this to 2026 Express parents who whine that non NY teams are all holdbacks.

Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He went to 91 2025, he was from Legacy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scrimmages scheduled for 2025 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very simple, the 91 2025 A team list to the CSH roar team last season. CSH is playing the blatant tournament, so to avoid embarrassing themselves they stayed out of it. They are a joke . As everyone knows 91 will only enter tournaments they either own "mylacrose tournament" or they enter tournaments they know they can win .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cut from Legacy. But hey, if you can't make it on age why not play down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 did not Implode. This is just business. They are a very good team. Probably just do not want to start Fall losing. Blatant bracket is good. CoachC top team, but rest can play. Lets the Games begin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very simple, the 91 2025 A team list to the CSH roar team last season. CSH is playing the blatant tournament, so to avoid embarrassing themselves they stayed out of it. They are a joke . As everyone knows 91 will only enter tournaments they either own "mylacrose tournament" or they enter tournaments they know they can win .

To be fair they are playing in a Deleware tournament on 11/9 which will have really tough competition. So not sure why they pulled from Blatant.
They are supposed to do 2 tourneys in the fall. But no replacement showing on their website yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cut from the GEESE and now playing Down???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are also playing in the fall classic on 11/16, legacy will be there too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought we were talking about an 8th grader that came from Express. Are people confusing 2 different players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Geese are desperate for players they are not cutting anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Very simple, the 91 2025 A team list to the CSH roar team last season. CSH is playing the blatant tournament, so to avoid embarrassing themselves they stayed out of it. They are a joke . As everyone knows 91 will only enter tournaments they either own "mylacrose tournament" or they enter tournaments they know they can win ."

You don't think they'd relish the opportunity to play that team again and even the score??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe they are playing a different tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Geese are desperate for players they are not cutting anyone.

Theres the guy who left the team to go over to 91 and found out that they were the problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
renegades and Rebels played a very competitive scrimmage yesterday both teams looked very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who the heck are the renegades? And how would you know they looked good? You go to scrimmages and evaluate them? Go back to sleep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe they are playing a different tourney?

Maybe the 91 coaches are playing with themselves? It would be more satisfying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are playing at the Columbus Day invitational at East Islip next Monday

Page 10 of 42 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard