La Salle College High School (PA) 2021 Midfield Mason Lazasz Commits to High Point University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: La Salle College High School (PA) 2021 Midfield Mason Lazasz of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at High Point University.

High School: La Salle College High School (Perkasie, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: High Point University
Club Team: Big 4 HHH
Lacrosse Honors: #23 NLF Ranked Player in Class of 2021, #81 Inside Lacrosse Ranked Player in Class of 2021, NLF Championship Standout, 2X Under Armour Philadelphia All-America Underclassman ('17 & '18), NXT Philly Freshman Showcase All-Star, NXT Philly Freshman Showcase Honorable Mention MVP, Varsity Letter Freshman & Sophomore Year at La Salle College High School
Academic Honors: La Salle Student Ambassador
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose High Point University, Men's D1? "I chose High Point University because of the coaching staff and the team’s drive to be a National Championship contender. Coach Torpey & the staff have built an amazing program that has only just started to reach their potential. There is something special about to happen there & I want to be a part of it. I also feel that High Point is the best fit for me both academically & athletically. The lacrosse facilities & the campus are just amazing. Finally, a chance to play Division 1 lacrosse with my brother has been a dream for the two of us since we were children."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to my Mom, Dad, brother, sister, relatives, and friends. Special thanks to coach Billy McKinney and the Big 4 HHH club for helping me through this process and being my coach for the last 6 years. Thanks to my youth coach John Michener for making lacrosse fun and helping my game when i was little. Thanks to my high school coaches Bill Leahy, Anthony Resch and Rob Forster for their guidance and knowledge of the game. Thanks to Coach Torpey for believing in my game and giving me this great opportunity at HPU."
What other colleges did you consider? "Villanova, Towson, Maryland, Syracuse, & Utah"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Mason Lazasz on his commitment to High Point University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: