West Chester Bayard Rustin (PA) 2021 Def, Mid Katie Chisholm Commits to The Ohio State University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: West Chester Bayard Rustin (PA) 2021 Def, Mid Katie Chisholm of NXT Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at The Ohio State University.

High School: West Chester Bayard Rustin (West Chester, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College Committed to: Ohio State University
Club Team: NXT Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 2nd Team All Chestmont League Selection-Defense, Under Armour 150 Selection, University of Maryland Max Exposure Camp All-Star, University of North Carolina Winter Elite Camp All-Star, High School National Team Selection Philadelphia Team 3, NXT Philadelphia College Showcase All-Star, NXT Fall College Showcase All-Star, NXT College Showcase Player to Watch
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Ohio State University, Women's D1? "When I visited Ohio State I knew right away that it was the right place for me and felt the athletic tradition, academic focus and great positive energy from the entire school. The team, coaching staff, facilities and academics all went into my decision and I wanted to be part of a program that is focused on winning. I am very excited and honored to be part of Ohio State and its long tradition of being a top lacrosse program both on the field and in the classroom."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to first thank Head Coach Amy Bokker and the entire Ohio State coaching staff for the opportunity to represent and go to school at Ohio State. None of this would have been possible without my NXT head coach Candace Bossell, thank you Coach Candace!, as well as Kate Henwood, Kelsey Garraty and everyone at NXT. I also want to thank my high school coaches Mike St. Clair and Debbie Sloan Maginnis. I also want to thank my parents, brother and sister, family and all of my teammates and coaches throughout the years for helping me. I am really excited and honored by all of this and wanted to thank all of you for your help."
What other colleges did you consider? "I had a lot of really great top lacrosse programs interested in me and I wanted to thank all the schools that I visited and coaches who contacted me."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Katie Chisholm on her commitment to the Ohio State University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: