BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss the 2027 5th grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 Season

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any truth to the 2027 empire team moving to rebels ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why didn't Igloo make calls yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They did, you weren't on the list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They did, you weren't on the list.

Oh no. What should I do? I'm new to this.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm just kidding my son isn't on Igloo. just email them and ask.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any truth to the 2027 empire team moving to rebels ?

Some players definitely have moved over to the Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the best Philly area club teams in 2027? thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freedom always a strong club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall tournament season is around the corner.
i'm sure everyone is practicing.

Any teams confirmed for tourneys yet?
Any rumors floating out there? Coaching/Player shake ups?
Anyone want to rank the top 5 5th grade teams on LI? - Machine, Rage, Legacy, S2S, Igloo - ?

Looks like the Rebels have a 2nd 2027 team now. Anyone know if they transferred a bunch of kids from another team, or just heavy try outs and they kept everyone to have an A and B team?

This age group is very mellow on the boards, lets fire it up.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone want to rank the top 5 5th grade teams on LI? - Machine, Rage, Legacy, S2S, Igloo - ?

Looks like the Rebels have a 2nd 2027 team now. Anyone know if they transferred a bunch of kids from another team, or just heavy try outs and they kept everyone to have an A and B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't Machine far ahead of Rage and the others?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Other than the Machine which currently is far ahead of the others, I do not know the pecking order of the remaining teams and we probably cannot base this season on last. I know personally that Legacy made changes to thr team other than head coaching (added depth at Middie and attack), Igloo Kodiak has 9 different players etc.... probably the others made changes.

I guess other than Machine we will have to wait to see when these teams start playing and possibly each other to tell .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't Machine far ahead of Rage and the others?

Also far away then most 2026 teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 shamrox need a lot of help

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage against the Machine… LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i heard legacy picked up 3-4 good kids. is anyone playing in their tournament? the columbus day thing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s shamrox 3rd team ? Geez

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 shamrox need a lot of help

Rage is all that matters. The B team will always be stepped on by the club. Have seen it for 7 years so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rage is the second team einstein

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage against the Machine… LOL

Who's better Rage or Machine?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rage is the second team einstein

No Franklin, Rage and Machine are equal. Shamrox is the red headed stepchild.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT, THEY ARE NOT EQUAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i heard legacy picked up 3-4 good kids. is anyone playing in their tournament? the columbus day thing

Thanks legacy parent đź‘Ž you heard lol 5th graders relax there skippy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im a R. U. S. H. parent actually there skippy and thanks for the pointless and worthless negative comment that added nothing to this thread. now i remember why i dont waste my time here.

we played on columbus day last year, not this year. was just curious

the legacy tryout was crowded this year, probably a result of the world series appearance. and thats how i know they picked up some talent.

i'll just leave the 91 parents to argue among themselves. god forbid anyone make a comment here unless your on 91.

out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT, THEY ARE NOT EQUAL

Where did they play each other this past Spring or Summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

im a R. U. S. H. parent actually there skippy and thanks for the pointless and worthless negative comment that added nothing to this thread. now i remember why i dont waste my time here.

we played on columbus day last year, not this year. was just curious

the legacy tryout was crowded this year, probably a result of the world series appearance. and thats how i know they picked up some talent.

i'll just leave the 91 parents to argue among themselves. god forbid anyone make a comment here unless your on 91.

out.

Again skippy just stop , look in the mirror and say to yourself why do I eat , sleep and Breathe my sons lacrosse . You RUSH parents are out of you minds remember seeing you guys last year acting insane and the boombox . Enough already you care more than the kids care. Fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage will never be Machine . The parents are drinking the Kool aid ,coaches telling them that they plan on treating rage just like machine lol. What a joke . Go back to the 2022 parents and ask them what happened with 2022 smash and United . They told them the same garbage and once the part on United realized that they will never be smash they all left and there was only smash left. You're a bunch of fools sucking BS balls and believing everything he says . They even told them they they would play the same tournaments, hahaha. Guess what , they're not . Keep telling yourself that they are like machine and paying the 4k to be the second team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just an FYI , rage lost a tournament to igloo last year . They also got manhandled by the out of state teams . So, no, they're absolutely not as good as machine . Also, machine lost to the Hawks . They brag about playing up Into the horrible 2026 b bracket but when the Hawks spank them they cry "but they're older , they're bigger" lol. I guess playing up Into the 2026 b bracket isn't the same as playing with the big boys from out of state .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage will never be Machine . The parents are drinking the Kool aid ,coaches telling them that they plan on treating rage just like machine lol. What a joke . Go back to the 2022 parents and ask them what happened with 2022 smash and United . They told them the same garbage and once the part on United realized that they will never be smash they all left and there was only smash left. You're a bunch of fools sucking BS balls and believing everything he says . They even told them they they would play the same tournaments, hahaha. Guess what , they're not . Keep telling yourself that they are like machine and paying the 4k to be the second team .

Haha nailed it. You get it !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just an FYI , rage lost a tournament to igloo last year . They also got manhandled by the out of state teams . So, no, they're absolutely not as good as machine . Also, machine lost to the Hawks . They brag about playing up Into the horrible 2026 b bracket but when the Hawks spank them they cry "but they're older , they're bigger" lol. I guess playing up Into the 2026 b bracket isn't the same as playing with the big boys from out of state .

I can imagine the parents when they lost hey there older and bigger we are younger. Ever excuse in the book but when they win forget about it đź‘Žđź‘Ž

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The website says they are both playing the same tournaments this fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll find out when they play each other in the 2 fall tournaments or at least that's what the web site says.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll find out when they play each other in the 2 fall tournaments or at least that's what the web site says.

They won’t play each other either machine goes up to 2026 or if they do it will be a tie. They did it before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they will not both play in nlf tournaments together, not happening. The only tournaments they play together are the lollipop tournaments that 91 owns and run by “ my lacrosse tournaments “ . I wonder why 91 doesn’t go out of the tournaments they run. There is one run by legacy on Columbus Day and another good one run by express in October called “ Tristar” . They only let them play in their own tournaments so they can control the brackets and beat horrible teams . Then they say “ machine played up and won and rage won the a bracket” hahaha. Fools. Rage ent outside if the 91 run tournaments last season and got destroyed by out of state teams so now they’re back in their 91 lollipop tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
smh, do you really think a 91 tournamant will play to age groups against each other? machine will play up a division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get this straight. Machine doesn't play up a division , they play in the 2026 B bracket , which is awful and almost any long island 2027 A team could beat those B teams . When they happen to play in a combined division with 2026 A and B they get spanked by the 2026 A teams . So let's relax with this 91 " dream team "

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage will beat Machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered