BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not just Maryland, Massachusetts and Rhode Island teams often have a majority of holdbacks. Asked a parent at a tournament who old their 6' son was, she said "13, but he will be 14 next week" Most of our boys were still 12 and hadn't even turned 13 yet.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's not just Maryland, Massachusetts and Rhode Island teams often have a majority of holdbacks. Asked a parent at a tournament who old their 6' son was, she said "13, but he will be 14 next week" Most of our boys were still 12 and hadn't even turned 13 yet.

not true at all.. Most of the boys are 13 thats a lie..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny....Madlax even asked your WP coach for a scrimmage in the fall since we didn’t get a chance to hookup at NLF and he politely declined the offer. Amazingly he didn’t reach out to have that scrimmage since you’re all going to be in town. I know, I know, too much travel for some of your precious sons and it may still be above 80 degrees and dang it, they just might be too tired, again. I’m sure that’s why they didn’t reach out...lol! What a joke...enough said.

Wait. They packed up to go to DC but didn't want to scrimmage? Is this a lacrosse team or a knitting club? Let's hear the excuses, the President is too important to miss (as if anyone is buying the White House invited you losers - fake news), it's too hot, they're too old, etc., etc....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny....Madlax even asked your WP coach for a scrimmage in the fall since we didn’t get a chance to hookup at NLF and he politely declined the offer. Amazingly he didn’t reach out to have that scrimmage since you’re all going to be in town. I know, I know, too much travel for some of your precious sons and it may still be above 80 degrees and dang it, they just might be too tired, again. I’m sure that’s why they didn’t reach out...lol! What a joke...enough said.

TIL..If you want to keep your top ranking, duck your toughest competition and beat up the same teams over and over. I'm looking at you WP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TIL..If you want to keep your top ranking, duck your toughest competition and beat up the same teams over and over. I'm looking at you WP.

lost

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just make sure your boys aren’t late picking up the world champs at the airport tomorrow. We don’t want to keep the Donald and Melania waiting. Heard they have some special gifts for the champs, and it ain’t no t-shirt!

You’re sure all of your holdbacks have completed Drivers Ed, right? They’ll be driving some very precious cargo tomorrow! Are the 2023 DC Dog players going to help you guys out, or do you save them for games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know why or how you are saying this is a lie. Are you a parent from Mass or RI? The other guy is right at a tourney in RI the defense from a Mass team told our attack they were going into 9th grade. So either they are holdbacks or they are pulling kids down from their older teams. Is it only ok to bash Madlax for it on this board?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know why or how you are saying this is a lie. Are you a parent from Mass or RI? The other guy is right at a tourney in RI the defense from a Mass team told our attack they were going into 9th grade. So either they are holdbacks or they are pulling kids down from their older teams. Is it only ok to bash Madlax for it on this board?

Absolutely not. We are an equal opportunity basher. We know that many teams do it. The question is, to what extent? Madlax just does it better than anyone else due to their DC proximity and corrupt to the core culture there. But the rest of MD are not far behind. All of the MD data is confirmed over and over again on the MD thread, by disgruntled parents of on age players. We know that 70% to 80% of every HOCO team ate holdbacks,which basically equates to every player that steps on the field in competitive games is a holdback. It’s true, many NE areas have similar situation to MD but there simply aren’t that many elite travel teams in NE, so we just don’t run into teams as often. And the holdback culture in NE in no way compares to MD where it is ingrained in youth lacrosse and considered the only route to success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have stood up for the Wolfpack for a couple of years now, but after looking at some social media last night I don't know why I wasted my time. I'll leave it at that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have stood up for the Wolfpack for a couple of years now, but after looking at some social media last night I don't know why I wasted my time. I'll leave it at that.

Yeah, there was a lot of bad stuff.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats so Bad. do not get it. that is a very blanket statement. what was so bad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure if I would call it bad. Just really dense. No class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely not. We are an equal opportunity basher. We know that many teams do it. The question is, to what extent? Madlax just does it better than anyone else due to their DC proximity and corrupt to the core culture there. But the rest of MD are not far behind. All of the MD data is confirmed over and over again on the MD thread, by disgruntled parents of on age players. We know that 70% to 80% of every HOCO team ate holdbacks,which basically equates to every player that steps on the field in competitive games is a holdback. It’s true, many NE areas have similar situation to MD but there simply aren’t that many elite travel teams in NE, so we just don’t run into teams as often. And the holdback culture in NE in no way compares to MD where it is ingrained in youth lacrosse and considered the only route to success.

Do Laxachusetts is on par with MD, or not so much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You say absolutely nothing in your post and then you say, “I’ll leave it at that.” Leave it at what?? You didn’t say anything. What? 91 puts out a few Instagram posts and you take offense? Your feelings get hurt? They’re advertising and promotion company is being paid to promote their brand. And they are apparently doing a very good job since we will now talk about it on here for the next three days. You don’t like it, why did you “like” the 91 website?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You say absolutely nothing in your post and then you say, “I’ll leave it at that.” Leave it at what?? You didn’t say anything. What? 91 puts out a few Instagram posts and you take offense? Your feelings get hurt? They’re advertising and promotion company is being paid to promote their brand. And they are apparently doing a very good job since we will now talk about it on here for the next three days. You don’t like it, why did you “like” the 91 website?

All, No-one talk about this BS here. Don't let this goofball get what he wants.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The poster , directed their statement at WP. So what did WP do that was so wrong. Post Pictures. No harm in that. . NOT a WP parent either. They earned their spot. Props to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't follow the 91 site but have always chimed in when I felt that the WP was being bullied on this site. Some of the posts I saw yesterday made me (and I am sure a lot of other people) rethink their overall opinion of the club and select players and parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't follow the 91 site but have always chimed in when I felt that the WP was being bullied on this site. Some of the posts I saw yesterday made me (and I am sure a lot of other people) rethink their overall opinion of the club and select players and parents.

If you don’t like your friends, maybe you should find new friends. Sounds like another jealous parent to me. How about we put the shoe on the other foot?

They scoffed at a little travel team that started in the 2nd grade, when there was only one other team on the island that age. They said it was dense to start travel so young, driving all over the east coast, playing year-older teams since there were no other 2nd grade travel teams. A complete waste of time and money, they said. They laughed at the Wolfpack kids and parents, while their own children played in the sandbox, the Pack kids were getting after it, and competing their butts off.

Well it’s a bunch of years later now, and they aren’t laughing any more.

The Wolfpack boys have earned the status that they enjoy, by doing it the right way. They have worked their jerks off for a very long time. The majority of the team has been there since day one. No holdbacks, no 2023 Ringer’s no guest players. Ever. There isn’t an elite 2024 team anywhere that can make that claim.

So you’re telling me if you and your son were a member of the Pack FAMILY, you wouldn’t be over the moon proud of what this team has accomplished over the years? And most importantly, “how” they accomplished it? Pretty sure you’d be “Pack Proud”, just like us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack up and go home. How was the White House visit?2svp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone get an invite for the NLF Futures at IMG over the MLK holiday weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you don’t like your friends, maybe you should find new friends. Sounds like another jealous parent to me. How about we put the shoe on the other foot?

They scoffed at a little travel team that started in the 2nd grade, when there was only one other team on the island that age. They said it was dense to start travel so young, driving all over the east coast, playing year-older teams since there were no other 2nd grade travel teams. A complete waste of time and money, they said. They laughed at the Wolfpack kids and parents, while their own children played in the sandbox, the Pack kids were getting after it, and competing their butts off.

Well it’s a bunch of years later now, and they aren’t laughing any more.

The Wolfpack boys have earned the status that they enjoy, by doing it the right way. They have worked their jerks off for a very long time. The majority of the team has been there since day one. No holdbacks, no 2023 Ringer’s no guest players. Ever. There isn’t an elite 2024 team anywhere that can make that claim.

So you’re telling me if you and your son were a member of the Pack FAMILY, you wouldn’t be over the moon proud of what this team has accomplished over the years? And most importantly, “how” they accomplished it? Pretty sure you’d be “Pack Proud”, just like us.

This is the reason to come here. Thanks for telling this story. Impressive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

You really think you're outsmarting everyone here. Replying immediately to your own post pretending to be another person. You got to be kidding yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

You really think you're outsmarting everyone here. Replying immediately to your own post pretending to be another person. You got to be kidding yourself.

“Immediately”? The little Madlax holdback troll is back at it again I see. Check out the time stamps for the posts, Mr Sralker-Troll. The posts were at least 12 hours a part from each other. However how appropriate you rear your disgusting head, as Madlax serves to be the perfect contrast to Wolfpack. Both teams are polar opposites. One team plays the right way, the other plays the wrong way. Madlax plays with any one, from any grade, at any age, from any team, in their quest for a free t-shirt. And it’s been like that every single year since the beginning. Their team model is based on deception and dishonesty... holdbacks, double holdbacks, 2023’s, 2023 holdbacks... from the 2023 Madlax team and other teams not affiliated with Madlax. I must say it’s refreshing to see that there are still teams out there with a sense of moral character and integrity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

“Immediately”? The little Madlax holdback troll is back at it again I see. Check out the time stamps for the posts, Mr Sralker-Troll. The posts were at least 12 hours a part from each other. However how appropriate you rear your disgusting head, as Madlax serves to be the perfect contrast to Wolfpack. Both teams are polar opposites. One team plays the right way, the other plays the wrong way. Madlax plays with any one, from any grade, at any age, from any team, in their quest for a free t-shirt. And it’s been like that every single year since the beginning. Their team model is based on deception and dishonesty... holdbacks, double holdbacks, 2023’s, 2023 holdbacks... from the 2023 Madlax team and other teams not affiliated with Madlax. I must say it’s refreshing to see that there are still teams out there with a sense of moral character and integrity.

The problem is WP keeps ducking ML and the only way to shut you up is for the teams to play and settle the argument. So now we have to listen to you drone on and on about how great WP is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

The problem is WP keeps ducking ML and the only way to shut you up is for the teams to play and settle the argument. So now we have to listen to you drone on and on about how great WP is.

Seriously. WP is gross. I hope that people will take note of who these people are based on what they post on social media. No class. Madlax is just as gross. You guys should get a room.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[

I was reading on the MD thread about how Madlax barely beat Hawks by 2 goals. Anybody's Game. Express parent was saying the same thing. Another 2 goal game which could have gone either way. That’s what happens anytime the pure holdback Madlax team doesn’t blatantly and boldly cheat by bringing in their stable of true 2023 players. Bottom line, if the cheating team of 100% holdbacks doesn’t bring 2023 players from a different team, or from the 2023 Madlax team, then they flat out lose to Wolfpack by a large margin. Indisputable. Bring the true 2023 DC Dogs players and the true 2023 Madlax players, it might just be competitive. So which team would show up? The Madlax cheater team of 100% holdbacks or the Madlax cheater team of 100% holdbacks AND true 2023 players from DCDogs and the 2023 Madlax team. Honestly, we aren’t going to waste our time playing your substandard 2024 holdbacks, so if you don’t bring the true 2023 players from Madlax and DCDogs, we have no interest running up the score on a bunch of below average holdbacks. Quick question: are the 2023 guest players also holdbacks, making them 2-3 years older than our boys? No biggie if they are. Just curious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

Seriously. WP is gross. I hope that people will take note of who these people are based on what they post on social media. No class. Madlax is just as gross. You guys should get a room.

"Gross"?? What are you, a 12 year old girl? What's next? Ewwww! Toughen up! This thread is for men. Get off the site!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m assuming these posts are because of the Pictures of the “TRUMP” jerseys??? Because there is nothing else I can see that would be called “bad”.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m assuming these posts are because of the Pictures of the “TRUMP” jerseys??? Because there is nothing else I can see that would be called “bad”.
Take it easy Warren lover!!..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[

I was reading on the MD thread about how Madlax barely beat Hawks by 2 goals. Anybody's Game. Express parent was saying the same thing. Another 2 goal game which could have gone either way. That’s what happens anytime the pure holdback Madlax team doesn’t blatantly and boldly cheat by bringing in their stable of true 2023 players. Bottom line, if the cheating team of 100% holdbacks doesn’t bring 2023 players from a different team, or from the 2023 Madlax team, then they flat out lose to Wolfpack by a large margin. Indisputable. Bring the true 2023 DC Dogs players and the true 2023 Madlax players, it might just be competitive. So which team would show up? The Madlax cheater team of 100% holdbacks or the Madlax cheater team of 100% holdbacks AND true 2023 players from DCDogs and the 2023 Madlax team. Honestly, we aren’t going to waste our time playing your substandard 2024 holdbacks, so if you don’t bring the true 2023 players from Madlax and DCDogs, we have no interest running up the score on a bunch of below average holdbacks. Quick question: are the 2023 guest players also holdbacks, making them 2-3 years older than our boys? No biggie if they are. Just curious.

Where you hiding Mr Madlax stalker? We got a deal, or what! Madlax brings in the Calvary... all your 2023 guest players from 2023 DC Dogs and the 2023 Madlax team, and our boys go toe to toe. Think of the story lines! Man vs boy. Good vs Evil. Cheat-your-butt-off vs 100%-on-age-no-holdbacks. C’mon now. I’ll make it happen, but only if you round up every one of the 2023 players from other teams, that you guys used last year. Otherwise, no deal. C’mon now. I’ll buy your hold back a T-shirt if he wins. How bout that for a carrot!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

"Gross"?? What are you, a 12 year old girl? What's next? Ewwww! Toughen up! This thread is for men. Get off the site!

You may want to step out of your cocoon for a minute and evaluate how your low brow activity on this site might affect the perception of your kid. He has done a great job. Not you. You should help protect his accomplishments by not being a BadPerson. Coaches read this site and may decide to pass up on your kid or his teammates because of YOUR mindless activity. That's sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[

Where you hiding Mr Madlax stalker? We got a deal, or what! Madlax brings in the Calvary... all your 2023 guest players from 2023 DC Dogs and the 2023 Madlax team, and our boys go toe to toe. Think of the story lines! Man vs boy. Good vs Evil. Cheat-your-butt-off vs 100%-on-age-no-holdbacks. C’mon now. I’ll make it happen, but only if you round up every one of the 2023 players from other teams, that you guys used last year. Otherwise, no deal. C’mon now. I’ll buy your hold back a T-shirt if he wins. How bout that for a carrot!

WHY does it bother you so much. You claim you are the best and pound your chests when you play 2023 B/C tournaments . So whats the difference. I know. Our boys are just better lacrosse players than you . So you need to find an excuse. Most of those boys on Pack are they for the ride. Few good player at Best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[

Agreed. Express beat ML in NLF last year. This past year was a 2 goal game. Express should have won that game. Not at all impressed with that team, any time they don’t have the players with the different helmets. Obviously they aren’t ML players. Those kids make all the difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which game was a 2 goal game? ML has beaten Express at least 4 times since the NLF last year, but you already knew that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which game was a 2 goal game? ML has beaten Express at least 4 times since the NLF last year, but you already knew that.

NALF last June. 4-2....but you already knew that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

Says the guy who probably got beaten up by one. Many of us know some 12 year old girls tougher than you keyboard commando.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express should have won that game. And there were no helmets from the 2023 DC Dogs there. That team totally changes when they bring the 2023 kids. Very unimpressive without them. Take the new huge FO kid off that team, without the 2023’s, and they would have a hard time winning any games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express should have won that game. And there were no helmets from the 2023 DC Dogs there. That team totally changes when they bring the 2023 kids. Very unimpressive without them. Take the new huge FO kid off that team, without the 2023’s, and they would have a hard time winning any games.

Considering how old that team is, I’d expect them to be a whole lot better than what they are. Lacrosse must not be very popular in Virginia.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Considering how old that team is, I’d expect them to be a whole lot better than what they are. Lacrosse must not be very popular in Virginia.

Disgraceful how bold this team is about using players from older teams. They don’t care if people know. My son is a member of Express and some of the Madlax kids found him on social media. They talk about it all the time. Used players from the Madlax 2023 team for the NLF last July. Lots of people knew, but nobody seemed to care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disgraceful how bold this team is about using players from older teams. They don’t care if people know. My son is a member of Express and some of the Madlax kids found him on social media. They talk about it all the time. Used players from the Madlax 2023 team for the NLF last July. Lots of people knew, but nobody seemed to care.

Holdbacks are one thing, but taking kids from 2023 teams just to win a particular tournament goes over the line. I don’t understand. Why don’t tournaments do anything? When was the last time you heard of a team being disqualified for using older players? I’ve never heard of a case. Yet we all knows it happens routinely.

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard