BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 42 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thanks S. for that plug.... PATHETIC....

Man you nailed it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honest not miserable. Move the tourney to LI, where all the teams reside. Then Warrior could give everyone an extra t shirt too and maybe even give one to the parents that have invested their lives into 7th grade lax. Hey, if thats how people want to spend their $4k god bless em. But just keep in mind their kids prolly wont even start for their school teams. Are there any teams out there on LI that could actually beat that express team? Seriously...your leading your kids to failure. LONG LIVE THE CHANSTER MACHINE!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honest not miserable. Move the tourney to LI, where all the teams reside. Then Warrior could give everyone an extra t shirt too and maybe even give one to the parents that have invested their lives into 7th grade lax. Hey, if thats how people want to spend their $4k god bless em. But just keep in mind their kids prolly wont even start for their school teams. Are there any teams out there on LI that could actually beat that express team? Seriously...your leading your kids to failure. LONG LIVE THE CHANSTER MACHINE!!!

Express lays an egg every now and again but they are the best team at 2025. Now we can all go on about they have 30 plus kids where only half play but thats been beaten to death. Its a parents choice. Let them play and have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like 91 MD jump in the WSYL, thats a first for that program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of teams looking to go to WSYL at Fall Blatant , tourney machine has these teams listed.

Team 91
CSH Roar
Force Triolo
Igloo Northface
LI Rush Gold Rush
LIE CoachC
Mad Dog Black
Rebels LC
True Blue

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your contradicting yourself. You are saying let them play and gave fun. The team plays less than half the kids. That means more than half the kids are not having fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Fall Blatant tournament is not a regional qualifier for the WSYL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one said it is a qualifier, just that they are playing at Fall Jam.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one said it is a qualifier, just that they are playing at Fall Jam.

You said that they are looking to go to the WSYL? How do you know that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team signed up for fall jam is also signed up for qualifier.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets make it a even 10.
Turtles S2S
Come on Down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He didn’t keep the roster small. He had kids leave that they didn’t expect to leave. Kids that were invited to join the team rejected the invite. And he didn’t take an additional goalie because he thinks the WP goalie that is still age eligible is going to play at the WSYL for him but he isn’t going to play. In short, he never intended to have such a small roster it was forced on him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He didn’t keep the roster small. He had kids leave that they didn’t expect to leave. Kids that were invited to join the team rejected the invite. And he didn’t take an additional goalie because he thinks the WP goalie that is still age eligible is going to play at the WSYL for him but he isn’t going to play. In short, he never intended to have such a small roster it was forced on him.

Are we talking about 91?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw on League Apps

How?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight. The WP goalie, is going to play on the 2025 team for a tournament. What about the 2025 goalie who is currently on the team, that goes to practice, that is there for the entire season. What about that kid. The WP goalie already won last year. Do you see what a joke this has become. Let’s screw the kid we have all year and play a goalie from another team and try to win. Who on earth does stuff like this. This can’t be true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight. The WP goalie, is going to play on the 2025 team for a tournament. What about the 2025 goalie who is currently on the team, that goes to practice, that is there for the entire season. What about that kid. The WP goalie already won last year. Do you see what a joke this has become. Let’s screw the kid we have all year and play a goalie from another team and try to win. Who on earth does stuff like this. This can’t be true.

Don’t know if that’s the case. But this tourney is about playing in that final game and winning. Why is that so hard to comprehend. If ESPN ever dropped the coverage, I suspect that the participants would drop as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP goalie cant play in wsyl with 2025. He would have to do a certain number of tourneys with 2025 to be allowed to do that. And he isn't going to bail on WP tourneys to do that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s very easy to comprehend. The not comprehending is coming from you. A kid or kids playing on the team, the last week of the season, THAT ARE NOT ON THE TEAM is so bad. If you can’t comprehend something as easy as this there is nothing else to say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your contradicting yourself. You are saying let them play and gave fun. The team plays less than half the kids. That means more than half the kids are not having fun.

That part is the parents choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the Geese change their name to Titans?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is the parents choice. No doubt. Just don’t say let them play and have fun. That’s not an accurate statement when talking about that team. There isn’t much fun on that team is the point. If you say the 15 kids who play are really good players. I’d say very accurate. If you those 15 kids are having fun, that’s probably accurate as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s very easy to comprehend. The not comprehending is coming from you. A kid or kids playing on the team, the last week of the season, THAT ARE NOT ON THE TEAM is so bad. If you can’t comprehend something as easy as this there is nothing else to say.

Dude you need some therapy. Calm down. We are having a discussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is a mess! They need to get there act together, they lost some key players and didn't fill the team with anyone better best of luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, legacy changed their name to the Titans. I heard the same with 91, team is a mess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Jam on Tourney Machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This board will be fun after r the Blatant tournament. All these teams are going to be middle of the road. People need to get a grip and stop being so heavily invested in kiddie lax. Every club has issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 is a mess! They need to get there act together, they lost some key players and didn't fill the team with anyone better best of luck.

Thanks for your assessment! The kids appreciate your good wishes. I heard them discussing it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is the parents choice. No doubt. Just don’t say let them play and have fun. That’s not an accurate statement when talking about that team. There isn’t much fun on that team is the point. If you say the 15 kids who play are really good players. I’d say very accurate. If you those 15 kids are having fun, that’s probably accurate as well.

How do you know if those kids are having fun or not?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half the kids on these teams arent having fun. Their Dad's are screaming instruction at them constantly, they spend 2-3 days a week practicing and half of them dont even want to be out there to begin with but are out there anyway due to their insane parents. It is so evident which kids those are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The question is how do you know if those kids are having fun or not. The topic was Express. On that team and it’s no secret, more than half the kids don’t play in games, unless score is out of reach. That means 15 to 20 kids are standing there watching the game. Instead of enjoying the sport or maybe enjoying a weekend elsewhere, they are dressed in full gear watching the same kids play. That means 15 to 20 sets of parents traveled to this on their weekends off from work. That means many times hotel fees, travel expenses, lining up things for their other children etc. So if you have one of those kids who enjoy this, I guess I’m wrong. If you are one of those parents who can actually sit through this and watch your kid just stand there. I’m wrong again. So I guess I don’t know. To me it was a common sense assumption.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half the kids on these teams arent having fun. Their Dad's are screaming instruction at them constantly, they spend 2-3 days a week practicing and half of them dont even want to be out there to begin with but are out there anyway due to their insane parents. It is so evident which kids those are.

I’ll disagree in one part. I believe most kids playing want to play the game. The rest is what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is 100% true. True that they thought they'd convince the goalie. True that the parents flat out said no. A smart choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is 100% true. True that they thought they'd convince the goalie. True that the parents flat out said no. A smart choice.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................

What are you guys talking about ? The team has 1 goalie. Any team entering the world series has to have 2 goalies on the roster. Please explain to me why you wouldn't ask the best possible goalie for the tournament?
Who would YOU like 91 to use? Why don't all you geniuses put together the entire roster while you are at it.
Sometimes reading these posts makes me realize that a lot of lax folks on here road the Short Bus....

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

What are you guys talking about ? The team has 1 goalie. Any team entering the world series has to have 2 goalies on the roster. Please explain to me why you wouldn't ask the best possible goalie for the tournament?
Who would YOU like 91 to use? Why don't all you geniuses put together the entire roster while you are at it.
Sometimes reading these posts makes me realize that a lot of lax folks on here road the Short Bus....

Rode...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the 9 goalies at tryouts, weren’t qualified. Lol. You sound like a politician trying to spin this. They take the 1 goalie and leave that 2nd spot open for that last July tournament. Oh and it just so happens the WP goalies birthday fits for age eligibility. It’s Bush league and you know it. No further comment is needed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You would have brought on another goalie for your team during tryouts. 91 would not have a problem finding a second goalie for their team for the season. Bringing a goalie who is actually not part of t hff e 2025 team, and is on the 2024 team is complete BS. Let's not pretend here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO CARES! Have a PLL goalie play for them. There is wining and then there is wining the right way. A win the wrong way is as good as a loss and everyone knows it when their head hits the pillow. If that T shirt means that much to them then God bless 'em because they have serious deficiencies in their miserable lives.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this right..... Parents who sign up for A teams don't play to win???? with is wrong with you people. And as far as the roster is concerned why do you care so much about the 2nd goalie for 91. Focus on your Kid and keep moving. World Series could be the only actual tournament that has strict rules to guarantee an even playing field. Why wouldn't you play to win???

Winning the right way??? I understand your position but this is the World Series. ACTUAL RULES on AGE and location of residence.
No other tournament can give you that. So yes, if you can win at World Series then you can actually sleep just fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They play to win with their team. Yes. 100 percent.
Age requirements, check
Residence requirements, check
Playing with the kids on your actual team, oops

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Win the World Series, dont win it. Either way your still schleping thru your day and nothing will change regardless of the outcome in Denver. Hopefully these kids are all excelling in school as none of them will be playing professional lacrosse. Hopefully the moths dont eat the free tee shirt that cost you $7k alone in travel expenses and your son can bring it on his job interviews when he is older. "Look, I wont the WSYL the year before they cxl'd it" Employers response: "Get out" SLEEP ON THAT BE-OTCES!!!

Page 9 of 42 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard