BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 42 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rebels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So amazing how the 91 dads on here post stuff like "CSH roar ,I mean regulators clock probably struck midnight last season " , pathetic . You got beat by CSH roar , a town team . You are a sad , pathetic lost living through your kid and sucking the 91 directors balls . Go choke on the 91 kool aid while making excuses every time you lose a game . Typical 91 lost , the club of dense trash and sour grapes .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WHO CARES? They are all the same minus Exp and 91. If your asking based on what we have seen in the past? I would say Igloo is the biggest joke listed and melted years ago. No clue why Untrue Blue is even listed and Rebels are still new so they offer a false hope to starved parents. Legacy is a ghost of years gone by. The Golden Geese laid a brown egg. S2S sounds like a toilet bowl cleaner and their play suggests the same. CSH ROAR, I mean Regulators.....clock probably struck midnight last season. As for Force, who knows? They practice 1x per month and will probably beat all the above. Any other questions?

You still didn’t trash every club. There is a few you left off. I guess we should all pull our kids and go play another sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And for all the haters shouting about how it’s a money grab.... we get it! The only place it’s a problem is for the kid who doesn’t want to do it. When the parents force their kid to participate (because their kid is good) but their kid doesn’t really want to. Otherwise, it’s all good. Our kid wants to play and win against the “best” and we support them! Just because your kid isn’t good enough yet, don’t beat the money grab drum. We all know it.... just like every youth sport at the top level is a money grab! Can the landscape change by high school and your kid is now in the mix? Absolutely! But chances are, the kids on the teams that qualify for the World Series are ahead of the game... and hopefully enjoying their experience! Looking forward to fall, winter, spring and summer! And my kid kicking your kids butt!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s all a money grab, everybody knows that going in. Hockey is worse. It’s this WSYL thing, that really is the icing on the cake. Everybody knows after tryouts, tuition, training,clinics,box lacrosse, hotels, travel expenses. This comes with playing lacrosse. This is what it is. This Colorado mid summer tournament is now a big nut thrown into the mix. Our team is qualifying and it’s exciting, but I’d love them to say, enjoy your 4th of July weekend, we aren’t going. I have a fairly large family and my other kids also play sports. I have a good job, but not the job where I can non stop lax money away on everything. It just stinks. Youth sports growing up was fun. My parents didn’t have any financial stress when me and my brothers played sports. It’s a shame what this has become.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s all a money grab, everybody knows that going in. Hockey is worse. It’s this WSYL thing, that really is the icing on the cake. Everybody knows after tryouts, tuition, training,clinics,box lacrosse, hotels, travel expenses. This comes with playing lacrosse. This is what it is. This Colorado mid summer tournament is now a big nut thrown into the mix. Our team is qualifying and it’s exciting, but I’d love them to say, enjoy your 4th of July weekend, we aren’t going. I have a fairly large family and my other kids also play sports. I have a good job, but not the job where I can non stop lax money away on everything. It just stinks. Youth sports growing up was fun. My parents didn’t have any financial stress when me and my brothers played sports. It’s a shame what this has become.

Nothing wrong with loving the club and your sons current team and choosing not to go. However, you know your son would be crushed. So we are part of the same hypocrisy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And for all the haters shouting about how it’s a money grab.... we get it! The only place it’s a problem is for the kid who doesn’t want to do it. When the parents force their kid to participate (because their kid is good) but their kid doesn’t really want to. Otherwise, it’s all good. Our kid wants to play and win against the “best” and we support them! Just because your kid isn’t good enough yet, don’t beat the money grab drum. We all know it.... just like every youth sport at the top level is a money grab! Can the landscape change by high school and your kid is now in the mix? Absolutely! But chances are, the kids on the teams that qualify for the World Series are ahead of the game... and hopefully enjoying their experience! Looking forward to fall, winter, spring and summer! And my kid kicking your kids butt!

"But chances are, the kids on the teams that qualify for the World Series are ahead of the game... " LOLOLOL. Each and every one of these travel teams has at least a couple of kids that are just as good as the best kids on the "AAA teams". Please, get over yourself. They are 12 years old; let's see what happens when they get just a little older and discover there's a whole other world out there beyond travel lacrosse. We know the kids will be alright, the real question is: how will you compensate for the deficiencies in your own life now that you can't live through your son?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams signed up for the Qualifier so far :

CT Wolves
Express
2Way
Express North
Predators
PrimeTime
Rebels
Eclipse
LI R U S H
True Blue
S2S
Sweetlax
Igloo
Regulators

Who SHOULD qualify?
Who are your sleeper teams?
Who is the biggest “with they have no chance” team?

Excluding the price of a trip to Denver, this should be a great tournament

How many qualify depends on the other regions. Teams have been dropping fast from other regions so who knows.

Maybe Igloo.

True Blue, Rebels, rebels and S2S no chance, Regulators who knows

Maybe Igloo? What makes you say that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"But chances are, the kids on the teams that qualify for the World Series are ahead of the game... " LOLOLOL. Each and every one of these travel teams has at least a couple of kids that are just as good as the best kids on the "AAA teams". Please, get over yourself. They are 12 years old; let's see what happens when they get just a little older and discover there's a whole other world out there beyond travel lacrosse. We know the kids will be alright, the real question is: how will you compensate for the deficiencies in your own life now that you can't live through your son?

PUBERTY is the great equalizer. We'll see if all the bigger faster stronger kids at pee wee level remain dominant. Most of them will not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The point is that Tourney is ridiculous. May as well be played on Long Island... Same shizzle, more expensive stink. Wake up people!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Everyone knows it. Why go half way across the country? Besides, noone beating Express or 91..not from what I have seen. Just let those 2 play at some High School and save the money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Everyone knows it. Why go half way across the country? Besides, noone beating Express or 91..not from what I have seen. Just let those 2 play at some High School and save the money.

91 has been beat before. Its Express that probably wont he beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont sleep on the young 2024's that some of these teams are picking up! It's happening!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s a nice accomplishment for the team, going to WSYL. Winning that would be great. Something that’s not very easy to do. It’s doing it as a team, which makes it special. Picking up young 24s or picking up guest players, for that tournament, makes it not special. Id rather lose doing it the right way, then win dirty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares? If a team is that diluted and wants to do that they they arent worth playing for or against.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s a nice accomplishment for the team, going to WSYL. Winning that would be great. Something that’s not very easy to do. It’s doing it as a team, which makes it special. Picking up young 24s or picking up guest players, for that tournament, makes it not special. Id rather lose doing it the right way, then win dirty.

Not winning dirty - it's an age based tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your missing the point, the dirty part isn’t age. That’s a different type of dirty I agree. The dirty part I’m talking about is guest players, not on the team. Nothing like going to a tournament 9 months into a season, then all of a sudden kids you never seen before are now on your roster. Winning that way is dirty. I’d rather win, lose or draw with our guys. That’s what would make the win special.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whaa, whaa, whaa, sound like a 91 dad . They boast about how their teams play up a year (up a year in horrible b brackets ) , then when they get beat by the Hawks or any other team they say "those kids were tremendous, they have to be older " and now it's " they play dirty , fly players in " blah blah blah . If your 91 dream teams are so darn special then just get on the field and shut up. The team of sour grapes and dense whiners =team 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a dense response to a valid point. The WSYL is in July, it hasn’t happened yet for this age bracket. Follow what is being said. I’ll try and translate in simple terms for you. My son’s team is all set. Roster has been set since Labor Day. I want this roster to stay together for the season. The season ends in July. I want to win or lose with this roster. I don’t want other kids joining the team in April, May or June. Even if those kids are the greatest players on the planet. I don’t want them. I want to win or lose with what we have now. Adding kids at the end taint the win. I’d rather not win, then win tainted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a dense response to a valid point. The WSYL is in July, it hasn’t happened yet for this age bracket. Follow what is being said. I’ll try and translate in simple terms for you. My son’s team is all set. Roster has been set since Labor Day. I want this roster to stay together for the season. The season ends in July. I want to win or lose with this roster. I don’t want other kids joining the team in April, May or June. Even if those kids are the greatest players on the planet. I don’t want them. I want to win or lose with what we have now. Adding kids at the end taint the win. I’d rather not win, then win tainted.
That'swhat 91 WP did last year. They go out and recruit the top talent to win, They would not have won if they did not do that. Express does not need to do that. They will beat any LONG ISLAND team hands down. Don' t waste your money and go . My prediction this year. it will be a LI Team and and a team from somewhere else. .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did 91 WP add kids after September roster was set. Recruiting kids before September isn’t what was said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are always recruiting. Kids join them mid season if the checks clear

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did 91 WP add kids after September roster was set. Recruiting kids before September isn’t what was said.
there are rules to the WSYL. have to play a certain amount of tournaments with the team. so don't know that anwser. The tournament is not worht the money . thats my ponit. .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with you but are you on 91 AA? Because there is no such thing for Mule as the roster is set from July. He takes kids on mid season. So your with the wrong team if you are expecting the roster to stay set.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Genius, who is checking all of this at the WSYL? The WSYL Police? Body by Jake? Please son.... he is too busy counting his money, which was your money at one point. Shaking my head...Silly Rabbits

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sour grapes. Ummm I think 91 won it last 2 years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sour grapes. Ummm I think 91 won it last 2 years
91 not winning this year thats for sure..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Won what? The endorsement of people that have voids in their empty lives? The real winners are the teams that wake up and don't even go. 91 can travel across the country and get sent home with a t shirt and some sour grapes as a consolation prize. The rest of the LI teams can play at least 4 tournaments right here on Long Island and buy their own warp minis. That sounds like more of a "win" to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the taint. I get right in there and go to town.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with you but are you on 91 AA? Because there is no such thing for Mule as the roster is set from July. He takes kids on mid season. So your with the wrong team if you are expecting the roster to stay set.

To prove that point - he kept the roster small so he has room to add.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what? Who cares if they bring in 50 kids? Or if they win a T shirt in Denver? Seriously, is that going to change the direction of anything? Lets focus on whats really crazy: The NUTSO parents believing that any of this makes a difference. Denver, Long Island, China or Pluto...... BIG DEAL!!!!! Your kids will never remember it and your memories will be of yourself screaming at an 11 year old because he dropped a pass. There are a select few out there that do get it and for those people, I hope it is all a great experience. For the "I live vicariously through my kid" personalities? WAKE UP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is boring Lets talk about something that will ignite the board: Lets talk about the most dis-improved teams out there and why they continue to head south. Anyone have any comments on that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To prove that point - he kept the roster small so he has room to add.

Express kept small too - only 35 to start off the year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Move on. Old news about rosters, money grabs, WSYL, etc. You are not convincing people to change their view that have a different opinion about such topics. Everyone learns through experience, let them figure it. If you want bash a club, okay, why bother if it’s anonymous, nobody cares. Talk about what’s good about the WSYL, instead of it costs a lot and it’s LI vs LI. How about the fact a youth game is on National TV. How awesome for the sport. And you want to be negative, because people can’t help it, shame on Maryland, NE, DC, and Philly for not being a part of the growth of the game. Don’t respond they are all holdbacks, they can form an age appropriate team. Those regions don’t bother and hurt the growth. Crabs did show up to the first one and best soundly by Crush. But they deserved it, because the Crabs beat Crush hat summer with a different roster. Strong Island, on age, on grade!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks S for that plug.... PATHETIC....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what? Who cares if they bring in 50 kids? Or if they win a T shirt in Denver? Seriously, is that going to change the direction of anything? Lets focus on whats really crazy: The NUTSO parents believing that any of this makes a difference. Denver, Long Island, China or Pluto...... BIG DEAL!!!!! Your kids will never remember it and your memories will be of yourself screaming at an 11 year old because he dropped a pass. There are a select few out there that do get it and for those people, I hope it is all a great experience. For the "I live vicariously through my kid" personalities? WAKE UP
you are only allowed to bring 25 kids to the WSYL and that includes 2 goalies ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Move on. Old news about rosters, money grabs, WSYL, etc. You are not convincing people to change their view that have a different opinion about such topics. Everyone learns through experience, let them figure it. If you want bash a club, okay, why bother if it’s anonymous, nobody cares. Talk about what’s good about the WSYL, instead of it costs a lot and it’s LI vs LI. How about the fact a youth game is on National TV. How awesome for the sport. And you want to be negative, because people can’t help it, shame on Maryland, NE, DC, and Philly for not being a part of the growth of the game. Don’t respond they are all holdbacks, they can form an age appropriate team. Those regions don’t bother and hurt the growth. Crabs did show up to the first one and best soundly by Crush. But they deserved it, because the Crabs beat Crush hat summer with a different roster. Strong Island, on age, on grade!

Long Island is joke an everyone knows it. That's why you have to defend it so hard

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont drown in the koolaide. The positive will be when they cxl it . The concept is right but the organizers have no clue how to manage it. Just like all of these club teams. Clueless. They prey on unsuspecting people/parents. Some of them figure it out....some of them do not... Now, onward to better topics: Which teams regressed this year? Who overpaid and will get even less in return? Who really cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cynicville

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bunch of miserable people on this board. Maybe just maybe the $4k means nothing to some families and their kids really enjoy playing on the club teams. Maybe some kids have a great time on the trip to Denver with their teammates--its for them not you bozos on this thread who think their kid is getting a full ride somewhere. If you can't afford it don't pay or play. You won't be missed.

Page 8 of 42 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard