BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If your kid finds the circus fun at this age, then you have bigger problems altogether. Lacrosse isn't one of them.

👆🏻

If your kid finds the circus fun at this age, then you have bigger problems altogether. Lacrosse isn't one of them.

Then I guess I have bigger problems that my 10 year old enjoys the circus. Makes sense.

I enjoy the circus and I'm a lot older than 10.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A wise sage once said "just HIT THE WALL" and all of life's problems are solved...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

👆🏻

Then I guess I have bigger problems that my 10 year old enjoys the circus. Makes sense.

Yes, that his dad (you, aka Lamar Ball), when suggested he let his kid simply enjoy lacrosse, and enjoy the ride yourself, you instead suggest a circus if you want him to have fun. You don't want your kid to have fun in lacrosse? Are you looking for some sort of ROI? Running a P&L on your kid? Your kid can be the first Lax player to sign with BBB. Way to go Dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Carthage wasn’t in 1985 for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep in mind guys.... The top middie last year at CHC heading to Ohio State in the Fall.... He didn't play on any elite MD or NY club team as a 5th, 6th, 7th grader, etc. He lived in GA, where any club team he did play for would be considered inferior, certainly 7+ years ago.

My point.... The cream will rise to the top, regardless of the club team your kid plays for now. The middie from CHC moved to Baltimore from Georgia before his junior year in HS and promptly took the starting spot of some kid, who in all likelihood, played on an "elite" club team in Baltimore growing up.

It is easy to rise to the top with you look like the CH Middie. He is a superior athlete. Most lacrosse players are 5-8 to 6-0. Most real Blue Chip athletes play football, baseball, BB, hockey, the money sports. That extra year does wonders when your competition is the same size and a year younger in lax. It stinks but holding back works for most players under 6 ft going against other players same size.

He's not successful simply being a superior athlete, he still has to work. The point is, irregardless of where he played when he was 10, in time, he developed into what he was meant to be. Let things happen, and what will be, will be. Most real blue chip athletes play football, baseball, and basketball because lacrosse and hockey aren't played nationwide. Lacrosse and Hockey are confined to certain areas, however, both are growing. Lacrosse is an incredible game, no matter what level you achieve, high school, D1, D3, club, etc. Great people involved, and ask the elite they're advice..... Enjoy the game and let your kid be a kid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep in mind guys.... The top middie last year at CHC heading to Ohio State in the Fall.... He didn't play on any elite MD or NY club team as a 5th, 6th, 7th grader, etc. He lived in GA, where any club team he did play for would be considered inferior, certainly 7+ years ago.

My point.... The cream will rise to the top, regardless of the club team your kid plays for now. The middie from CHC moved to Baltimore from Georgia before his junior year in HS and promptly took the starting spot of some kid, who in all likelihood, played on an "elite" club team in Baltimore growing up.

It is easy to rise to the top with you look like the CH Middie. He is a superior athlete. Most lacrosse players are 5-8 to 6-0. Most real Blue Chip athletes play football, baseball, BB, hockey, the money sports. That extra year does wonders when your competition is the same size and a year younger in lax. It stinks but holding back works for most players under 6 ft going against other players same size.

He's not successful simply being a superior athlete, he still has to work. The point is, irregardless of where he played when he was 10, in time, he developed into what he was meant to be. Let things happen, and what will be, will be. Most real blue chip athletes play football, baseball, and basketball because lacrosse and hockey aren't played nationwide. Lacrosse and Hockey are confined to certain areas, however, both are growing. Lacrosse is an incredible game, no matter what level you achieve, high school, D1, D3, club, etc. Great people involved, and ask the elite they're advice..... Enjoy the game and let your kid be a kid.

So what you're saying is the guy HIT THE WALL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what you're saying is the guy HIT THE WALL

Hit the wall, played other sports, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can I eliminate my son as a "real blue chip athlete" if he plays soccer and lacrosse. It's not on your list. I need to be sure on how to build my "real blue chip athlete" according to an anonymous source.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can I eliminate my son as a "real blue chip athlete" if he plays soccer and lacrosse. It's not on your list. I need to be sure on how to build my "real blue chip athlete" according to an anonymous source.

You are correct, my mistake, soccer should have been included as well. My response referenced the Blue Chip Athletes (Money Sports) from the original response to the post. Great that your kid is a multisport athlete, how it should be at 10 years old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct, my mistake, soccer should have been included as well. My response referenced the Blue Chip Athletes (Money Sports) from the original response to the post. Great that your kid is a multisport athlete, how it should be at 10 years old.

Phew, thank you, I was worried there for a minute.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I always found football players to be more equiped for the rigors of the game of lacrosse. You can tell the Football players from the soccer players in any GB drill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I always found football players to be more equiped for the rigors of the game of lacrosse. You can tell the Football players from the soccer players in any GB drill.

You can always find them in the penalty box. This isnt football, you want to run full speed from 10 yards away and blast a kid then go play football. Fastest game on two feet with skill and precision stick work. That's lacrosse. You MD guys think you can bully teams all the time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2026 teams are playing in the NAL fall tournament on Nov 9th?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can always find them in the penalty box. This isnt football, you want to run full speed from 10 yards away and blast a kid then go play football. Fastest game on two feet with skill and precision stick work. That's lacrosse. You MD guys think you can bully teams all the time

Couldnt take the rigors of football, no problem. Volleyball might be a good second sport for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldnt take the rigors of football, no problem. Volleyball might be a good second sport for him.

Soccer players tend to use intelligence and have a higher sports IQ whereas football players are going to rely more on athleticism. It's not a tough debate. To each his own. Good teams will have a mix of both types of athletes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is 2026? Kids who play football and lacrosse or lacrosse and almost any other sport are fine. There is not noticeable difference on a lacrosse field between kids who play football and those who choose not to other than when you hear the stunad parent on the sideline giving bad advice because he never played lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go look on the site. They are listed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

https://www.nalacrosse.com/fall-2018-attending-teams/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks but the website only lists the teams from last year. 2018. That’s why I asked here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks but the website only lists the teams from last year. 2018. That’s why I asked here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Soccer players tend to use intelligence and have a higher sports IQ whereas football players are going to rely more on athleticism. It's not a tough debate. To each his own. Good teams will have a mix of both types of athletes.

Might be, Recently heard a D1 coach talk about recruiting along with some general lacrosse stuff. He said he gets lots of emails/videos and only reads the first paragraph and maybe watch first 20 seconds of video, His only exception was when he saw they played football in HS too. Then he read and watched much more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son’s team requires a helmet, but they are not part of the dues we pay. Is it normal for helmets to be excluded from club dues?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son’s team requires a helmet, but they are not part of the dues we pay. Is it normal for helmets to be excluded from club dues?

I would say yes it is normal, because returning players that can reuse their helmets would not need to pay dues each year for a helmet they already own. New players would be required to purchase the helmet if your club requires a specific helmet, so it would be considered an additional expense, and not part of the yearly dues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not unusual. Your guy will be able to wear that helmet for several years. Better to only pay that extra $250 once as opposed to them building into fee and pocketing the extra $ in years that you don't get a new helmet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most club teams provide helmet and uniform. If you are returning player, the club gets to pocket the extra money as long as helmet stays the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone heard if there team is going to the MD lacrosse tournament in Columbia on October 20th?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone heard if there team is going to the MD lacrosse tournament in Columbia on October 20th?

Yes, and I would think most teams know their fall schedule by now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...ivision=h20190912200052165e1ac38d946cd46

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...ivision=h20190912200052165e1ac38d946cd46

Thank you very much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 8am Looney's vs True game should be interesting LOL

I will never play 2026 right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

??????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

??????

If the comment gets deleted, did it really ever happen. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's will Roll True by 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No chance, True is loaded.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True will seal their position in the Elite division for the spring after these three games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No chance, True is loaded.

Loaded?? Lol. Garbage!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True will seal their position in the Elite division for the spring after these three games.

True is AAA at best. True is not playing Elite. Still looking for a goalie from what I heard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they're looking for a goalie they are not Elite or AAA. THey might be B.

You cannot compete as a team in this area at a high level without a good goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they're looking for a goalie they are not Elite or AAA. THey might be B.

You cannot compete as a team in this area at a high level without a good goalie.

One thing is for sure. The rumors were put to bed about their 2025 goalie so we know he can't be playing 2026 unless that father is a complete liar who ran his mouth out of turn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True is AAA at best. True is not playing Elite. Still looking for a goalie from what I heard.

Your source’s credibility should be questioned.

Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard