BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse for the Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Legacy Lacrosse are holding Nassau (516) Tryouts. Will be interesting to see now that the LI Wave have folded afrer Igloo girls also folding nd FLG going through their apparent issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI YJ Spallina still the top team in the country. Strong will get stronger.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All hail the incoming 7th grade “Spallina” team. I’m hoping you’re a “Spallina” troller because if ur a parent on that team this is comical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallinalomongelli team will be very strong this year. Putting this group together for select tournaments. Fear the bee...and the string of vowels coming together!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how many tournaments did JS actually coach this year? Not trolling, just curious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina does not need to join teams .
They win without the other team that never played in a major tournament!!!

Wishful thinking DAD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spallinalomongelli team will be very strong this year. Putting this group together for select tournaments. Fear the bee...and the string of vowels coming together!

Wishful thinking, goalie dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. you people don't get it...laugh a little and stop being so paranoid. "Spallinalomongelli" too funny. And leave goalie dad alone, its not him. We're just fine where we are...did you see any lomo girls at your JS tryout? No. No one cares. Happy with the coaching we are getting. Did see a few of the JS girls dropping in though...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how many tournaments did JS actually coach this year? Not trolling, just curious.

All of them

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All of them
LOL. you people don't get it...laugh a little and stop being so paranoid. "Spallinalomongelli" too funny. And leave goalie dad alone, its not him. We're just fine where we are...did you see any lomo girls at your JS tryout? No. No one cares. Happy with the coaching we are getting. Did see a few of the JS girls dropping in though...

Kudos to you and more should be like you acknowledging your kid at this point of their development is a B player and should play more is smart

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina does not need to join teams .
They win without the other team that never played in a major tournament!!!

Wishful thinking DAD

Spallina team won every tournament and was the Only YJ team ranked #1 why would they want any C team players off Lamangnini team ? They don’t Just be happy where your child is playing my daughters goal is to someday be on that team u til then keep practicing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Kudos to you and more should be like you acknowledging your kid at this point of their development is a B player and should play more is smart"

Lol. Curious extrapolation on your part-I'll leave it at that. We both seem happy where we are-you get to say your daughter is on the A team no matter what level of or of not contributing-I don't know, nor do I care and my daughters team has great coaching, a core of very talented athletes and players and civil parents on the sideline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Highly doubtful any JS kids were at the LOMO tryout. It's disgusting how the parents pit these girls/teams against each other over their own bruised egos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. YJ Spalina
2. 9D1
3. Top Guns
4. YJ Lomo
5. YJ Janelli
6. Elevate
7. Legacy
8. Jesters
9 Liberty
10 Empire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when will YJ 2025 rosters be posted for 2020 season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we will see

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All hail the incoming 7th grade “Spallina” team. I’m hoping you’re a “Spallina” troller because if ur a parent on that team this is comical.

They're a bunch of clowns. #1 7th grade team - who cares? What does that get you exactly?

Nothing. Nadda. Zip. Zero. Not even a free cup of coffee.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're a bunch of clowns. #1 7th grade team - who cares? What does that get you exactly?

And yet here you are... spending your time... thinking about them, talking about them, commenting on them.... green with envy... its a good color for you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep representing LI, but don't pat yourself on the back too hard, you'll fall through your arse… Excited for what Lomo will do this season as well. Plenty of talented girls and teams on LI led by the YJ#1 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And yet here you are... spending your time... thinking about them, talking about them, commenting on them.... green with envy... its a good color for you

It is distaste and dislike because of the small-minded idiocy that spills forth from the parents. It is far from envy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And yet here you are... spending your time... thinking about them, talking about them, commenting on them.... green with envy... its a good color for you[/quote]

It is distaste and dislike because of the small-minded idiocy that spills forth from the parents. It is far from envy.
[/quote]

I agree - a little humility would be nice but that doesn't help the brand.

Have fun this winter playing down in box again. Maybe this is the year your Coach schedules a real 7th grade Box team instead of the novices who are a year younger? Probably not - beating up on the younger boys looks better on his social media feed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Have fun this winter playing down in box again. Maybe this is the year your Coach schedules a real 7th grade Box team instead of the novices who are a year younger? Probably not - beating up on the younger boys looks better on his social media feed[/quote]

Funny you all come on here and trash a team that works hard for what they EARN. Not one of the alleged "small-minded" parents have mentioned anything on this forum about the other 2025 teams, a b c or otherwise. The girls work for what they have, and a lot is expected of them. Take your kid outside and practice with them before coming on here and knocking a dedicated team of girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun this winter playing down in box again. Maybe this is the year your Coach schedules a real 7th grade Box team instead of the novices who are a year younger? Probably not - beating up on the younger boys looks better on his social media feed[/quote]

Funny you all come on here and trash a team that works hard for what they EARN. Not one of the alleged "small-minded" parents have mentioned anything on this forum about the other 2025 teams, a b c or otherwise. The girls work for what they have, and a lot is expected of them. Take your kid outside and practice with them before coming on here and knocking a dedicated team of girls. [/quote]

So, since they've been working so hard, are they ready to play real competition and stop hiding playing in B divisions against younger kids? Some people will do anything for a trophy! Asking for a friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ask your friend how bad your daughter got beat this summer. whatever they are doing is working and working way better than what your doing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
have to love the YJ LOMO C team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ask your friend how bad your daughter got beat this summer. whatever they are doing is working and working way better than what your doing

Fake news, but hilarious to see you lash out when called out! Why not just answer the question? Are you embarrassed because you don’t want to admit what you did last year is lame? While you’re at it, why did you post on social media that you won a box tournament when you didn’t. All dressed up in tee shirts you didn’t earn. Remember the boys 91 team that blew every other team out, you were supposed to play them in the championship, coaches agreed not to so you wouldn’t be embarrassed. As soon as the boys left, your team ran over and grabbed tee shirts they didn’t earn and claimed to be champions. Just wondering why you pulled such a weasel move?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets....

LOMO Dad be careful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trolls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news, but hilarious to see you lash out when called out! Why not just answer the question? Are you embarrassed because you don’t want to admit what you did last year is lame? While you’re at it, why did you post on social media that you won a box tournament when you didn’t. All dressed up in tee shirts you didn’t earn. Remember the boys 91 team that blew every other team out, you were supposed to play them in the championship, coaches agreed not to so you wouldn’t be embarrassed. As soon as the boys left, your team ran over and grabbed tee shirts they didn’t earn and claimed to be champions. Just wondering why you pulled such a weasel move?

I have friends on 91. Technically, 91 forfeited. The 91 coaches did not want to play a girls team. Silly in my opinion, but their call. A forfeit is a loss. I'm not saying the whole social media blitz after was correct. I personally wouldn't advertise a win by forfeit. But, it was still technically a win. The 91 coaches were shocked JS was pushing it out on social media and not happy about it at all. Neither was the 91 parents. To be honest, if you know JS even a little, you'd know he would probably collect his t-shirts and advertise the win. It's his business. I suspect the 91 coaches won't make that same mistake again.

Also as an aside, this year, the YJ 2025 team would need to enter in the Bantam division. That is 7th *AND* 8th-grade boys. If they can do it, kudos to them, but it's going to be tough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have friends on 91. Technically, 91 forfeited. The 91 coaches did not want to play a girls team. Silly in my opinion, but their call. A forfeit is a loss. I'm not saying the whole social media blitz after was correct. I personally wouldn't advertise a win by forfeit. But, it was still technically a win. The 91 coaches were shocked JS was pushing it out on social media and not happy about it at all. Neither was the 91 parents. To be honest, if you know JS even a little, you'd know he would probably collect his t-shirts and advertise the win. It's his business. I suspect the 91 coaches won't make that same mistake again.

Also as an aside, this year, the YJ 2025 team would need to enter in the Bantam division. That is 7th *AND* 8th-grade boys. If they can do it, kudos to them, but it's going to be tough.

Well whoever this is is clearly trying to stir nonsense Just went and looked and both teams boys 91 and Girls team took a group photo Both teams together. So carry on with your life. You wasted 40 minutes of my time to find the post. Lets knock this off
Management

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any other clubs starting practice this weekend? Imo this is way too early

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any other clubs starting practice this weekend? Imo this is way too early

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. Isn't this the #1 girls team in the country? Sounds like sour grapes. I see a lot on here about box, and the comments about one tournament and 91 boys, my question is why the 91 dad who is so bent on what JS did on social media with some tee shirts is on the GIRLS 2025 page. If 91 dad wants to complain about whatever happened at that box tournament and his sons box team, there is a boys 2025 thread for that. Or does 91 dad not have an audience to b*tch on that thread? Asking for a friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, Lomo "c" team. Ok. It it makes you feel better, call them a C team. Whatever. Clearly you do not have a good understanding of the competitive landscape... and that is ok. Enjoy the ride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well whoever this is is clearly trying to stir nonsense Just went and looked and both teams boys 91 and Girls team took a group photo Both teams together. So carry on with your life. You wasted 40 minutes of my time to find the post. Lets knock this off
Management

^^THIS^^

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Management

You really did waste 40 minutes of your time. Here are the championship pics, trophy and t-shirts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJQhCmhywS/?igshid=pbrm9vg5xe79

Better work quality would be appreciated.
- The Boss

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Management

You really did waste 40 minutes of your time. Here are the championship pics, trophy and t-shirts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJQhCmhywS/?igshid=pbrm9vg5xe79

Better work quality would be appreciated.
- The Boss

Hmm.... How come only the girls have the tee shirts? Also, there were no champions, so why post at all? Play the game or shut up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty cheap of smithown blazers to bring a 2023 to a charity tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?? Its a play date on mini fields, 7v7, no scores posted or records kept with mixed aged groups. its not a tournament...doesn't matter. My daughter's team played 4 games all against 24's and all the games were competitive. Some food/drink vendors on site would've been nice though.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard