BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 161 of 263 1 2 159 160 161 162 163 262 263
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Colts21
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here is a piece of advice: Go HARD at any prospect day you choose to attend. I have several examples (my son included) of kids who were contacted by college coaches with interest and then half-assed their way through a prospect day, thinking they were "all set", only to see it evaporate in front of their eyes. The misconception is that if college coaches watch you 5-7 times, they only have to see you light it up once. Wrong! They are looking for reasons NOT to take you....so don't give them any. If they watch you play well 6 times, but then see you phone it in on the 7th observation, you are done. So, pick schools which are academically and athletically appropriate. Then have your coaches (BOTH club and HS) call in advance so you are on the list of kids to watch. Then go hard for every second you are there. Do not take a single rep, drill or minute of scrimmage off. My son ended up at a great school, but literally gave away a similar top opportunity early on. He learned a very, very difficult lesson. Don't make the same mistake.....

Best advice that I have seen on here. Pick your top schools, reach out to the coaches, send them highlight films, let your HS and/or travel Coach know that you are interested in those schools and ask them to reach out and play the best lacrosse you have played. You will also be surprised in what a coach looks at. One school we went to, my son didn't do that great in my eyes. But the coach reached out to us, and pointed to all of his potential and what his good points were. It wasn't about how many goals he got (he plays attack), it was his off ball movement, decision making, quick release, etc. Good luck!

Totally agree. If every player attending the prospect day played as though it was their HS or club team then every kid out there would receive a decent look/evaluation from the college coaches. Unfortunately, from what I have seen, there are many kids that think they must do something breath taking each time they have the ball. Having been through this and been able to speak with the many college coaches during the recruiting process I can tell you the coaches look for off-ball movement, hustle and how you react if or when you make a mistake. If you bust your arse they will notice. If you put your head down, sulk, drag your stick or walk off the field, they notice. As important, parents should keep their mouth shut on the sideline.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Gents for the feedback, it's very much appreciated.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Colts21
Here is a piece of advice: Go HARD at any prospect day you choose to attend. I have several examples (my son included) of kids who were contacted by college coaches with interest and then half-assed their way through a prospect day, thinking they were "all set", only to see it evaporate in front of their eyes. The misconception is that if college coaches watch you 5-7 times, they only have to see you light it up once. Wrong! They are looking for reasons NOT to take you....so don't give them any. If they watch you play well 6 times, but then see you phone it in on the 7th observation, you are done. So, pick schools which are academically and athletically appropriate. Then have your coaches (BOTH club and HS) call in advance so you are on the list of kids to watch. Then go hard for every second you are there. Do not take a single rep, drill or minute of scrimmage off. My son ended up at a great school, but literally gave away a similar top opportunity early on. He learned a very, very difficult lesson. Don't make the same mistake.....

Best advice that I have seen on here. Pick your top schools, reach out to the coaches, send them highlight films, let your HS and/or travel Coach know that you are interested in those schools and ask them to reach out and play the best lacrosse you have played. You will also be surprised in what a coach looks at. One school we went to, my son didn't do that great in my eyes. But the coach reached out to us, and pointed to all of his potential and what his good points were. It wasn't about how many goals he got (he plays attack), it was his off ball movement, decision making, quick release, etc. Good luck!

Totally agree. If every player attending the prospect day played as though it was their HS or club team then every kid out there would receive a decent look/evaluation from the college coaches. Unfortunately, from what I have seen, there are many kids that think they must do something breath taking each time they have the ball. Having been through this and been able to speak with the many college coaches during the recruiting process I can tell you the coaches look for off-ball movement, hustle and how you react if or when you make a mistake. If you bust your arse they will notice. If you put your head down, sulk, drag your stick or walk off the field, they notice. As important, parents should keep their mouth shut on the sideline.

This is the best thread I have seen on here. Great advice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is there a certain time of year prospect days are typically held (fall)? and when should a kid start doing them? assuming they are in the fall, would it be the fall of sophmore and junior year? is it a dense idea to do a local one he may or might not be interested in just to see what its about?

thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is there a certain time of year prospect days are typically held (fall)? and when should a kid start doing them? assuming they are in the fall, would it be the fall of sophmore and junior year? is it a dense idea to do a local one he may or might not be interested in just to see what its about?

thanks

https://beginnerlacrosse.com/lacrosse-prospect-days-camps/

good website that tries to stay up to date with prospect days and showcases. I think you need to start the process in the Fall of their sophomore year. Most will be September and October because the recruiting tournaments tend to be the first three weeks of November. If pursuing D1 then you should consider a couple prospect days to supplement his clubs tournament schedule. If interested in D3 there is less of a rebels as most D3 programs recruit well into the Junior year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

thanks

My son is a Junior and we started going when he was a freshman. I never heard from those schools. The ones from this summer are recruiting him pretty hard. He isn't on any of the recruiting rankings, so only the schools that we have been too really saw him. I would say the Summer after completing Sophomore year is when you should go to the schools that are at the top of his list, and the showcases. The Super Soph was a good one, and some of the ones hosted at a school with multiple coaches were also good. Many of the schools are still trying to fill their 2020 rosters, so the fall is a good time to go as well. My son plays football, so that is pretty much off the table for us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prospect camps are also a way for the recruit to decide if they like the school and coaches. There will be some schools that he will get a bad vibe or feeling about. If your son is a junior he should have his travel/HS coaches speak to the college coach and then if they are interested he should speak to the college coach before going to a prospect camp. If you just show up to a camp it is very hard to get recruited. It is not a bad idea for your son to attend a local prospect day at a school they are not really interested in to familiarize themselves with the process. If your son is a sophomore he should only do fall prospect days at schools very high on his list and again try to have his coaches speak to the college coach before he attends. It is not an easy process to navigate for any of the kids. Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a few topics i want to discuss

College coaches on the hot seat and the impact the carousel of coaches jumping has.

I think it is great the change from just a few years ago having the colleges wait until Junior year to recruit a player. Yes, a student should love the school so if the coach changes you still want to be at the school but the reality is, Lets say a school like Notre Dame. Byrne leaving for Havard is huge. Lets say a Duke/UVA/Yale recruit who didnt like Corrigan but loved Jerry would have most definitely considered Havard. Some will say the coaches just flip flopped, and I hear you but will agree to disagree.

NY schools

What has happened in Binghampton. Was the coach lucky in his first year with some really good transfers. Assit Coach jumping there is troubling. Being a top notch school why the heck hasnt NYS promoted this program. Am I the only one seeing this as a gold mine for some coach.

Canisius - does this school not appeal to LI kids.

Bonnies - welcome to the party

Colgate - could see a resurgence here, but take a cerytain student. ya really gotta like being away from everything

Cornell - Mighty mite. clear case where school means more than coach. Coach is good but a bit nepolianic rubbing poeple the wrong way.

Hobart - Hey guys put a few top contenders on your schedule -

'Cuse, losing a lot of recruits the past year, will there be a rebound, are some hot shot young players look up north. Love that staff but could things be heating up. Has Duke taken the kids you thought would have gone to 'Cuse. (Nope)

Siena - I see good things here

Albany - This is the perfect example of being a perfect fit both school and coach wise. Look at the coach and school if you fit this mold its perfect for you

Marist - Shocked it isnt any better nationally in lax. this is an amazing Campus.

Army - Thank you for your service!! Takes a special kid. unfortunately i dont see that in a few of their recruits and just have top shake my head.

Hofstra St Johns Manhattan and Wagner. I like McCutcheon from Momnmouth for Wagner. I am shocked why St Johns and Manhattan still havnt brought in real big name guys. St Johns, Manhattan and Hofstra do not have football but have hoops Lax could and should be a bigger focus. New Ad at Manhattan needs to pull the trigger and start the search. For a coach with a losing record should he

My middle son was recruited by Binghamton, coach gives off a weird vibe. Not sure how to describe it but neither of us felt comfortable. Also campus is oddly situated, main road separates it from everything else, you need to drive to go anywhere. Great school and value. I look at Binghamton and Geneseo and think both should be attractive for kids serious about school so easy sell for coaches. In fact, I expect the better SUNY schools to become powerful programs as college costs keep going up and SUNY looks so darn attractive. Marist is an amazing campus surrounded by.....unattractive neighborhoods stocked with not the choicest of people.

HOLY COW! My son ruled Bing out right away because of a "Vibe" he got from coach as well. Then the assist started leaving and that sealed it. Such a shame, would/could have been a good thing. I agree with you on Geneseo

The vibe is real. A few guys I coach with were talking about Geneseo as more kids are looking at it. One guy said he hopes they don't move to D1 like their hockey program, that would ruin the program. Right now its a great school with a program that looks ready to start making tournament appearances, don't force D1. Many kids are transferring from lower tier D1 to D3 because its pure drudgery and not for everyone. I think over the next 5 years more kids will choose D3 or D2 over lower tier D1.

My understanding is that a school can be D3 and have 1 D1 program. The minute they have 2 D1 programs, the entire school has to go D1 So I doubt that will happen

Johns Hopkins fields 24 varsity teams, 22 of which compete at the NCAA Division III level. The other two, men’s and women’s lacrosse, both compete in Division I.

I think the point was hopefully schools don't ruin the D3 experience just to play in D1. Look at the lower half of the D1 landscape. Unless they are giving you a monster scholarship, how much fun can someone have--is it worth it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true. If I was playing again, I'd go to Amherst and play for a championship at Gillette Stadium.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT High Schools will be top this year , i heard West Islip will be moving to Div 2 so they should dominate that league

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT High Schools will be top this year , i heard West Islip will be moving to Div 2 so they should dominate that league

Why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why?

MT sinal or SWR can beat them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why?

Why?

Why?

WI will not dominate D2. Way too much competition throughout. SWR, MS, Islip, BBP will all be tough to get through in the regular season and HF will be very strong in B. They may get to counties, but it's not gonna be easy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why?

MT sinal or SWR can beat them

so can Harborfields.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If WI does not make it to counties and win it then it is a failure of the year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If WI does not make it to counties and win it then it is a failure of the year

i wouldn't put my money on them just yet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring back Scottie..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does Inside Lacrosse keep announcing "additional waves" of 4 star 2021 recruits? Guess it's time for everyone gets a trophy! Were some of the daddy coaches upset their kid wasn't mentioned in the top 100, so now we have to create a top 200?? Give me a break!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be 3 and 2 star recruits heading to D2 programs. Nobody cares

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Inside Lacrosse rating system is imperfect. For the very top kids, the ratings are fairly obvious. Where it sort of falls apart is with the next level of very good players. There are many, many players who never make it onto the IL radar for the simple reason that they didn't pay in an IL event or have never been evaluated by IL. Kids can play everywhere and never get evaluated. IL may evaluate kids in UA tryouts in NJ, but not on LI. So it is often a crapshoot.....which on some level s too bad. Like it or not, IL and Ty Xanders have a platform and when they blast stuff out on social media about a kid or rate him high it creates buzz and interest. Then it becomes self-fulfilling with the same kids showing up on the same lists over and over. That then leads to invites to fancy combines and showcases, etc. etc. which helps with recruitment. Again, though, that doesn't mean if your kid isn't a 4-5 star recruit that he cannot play high-end lacrosse in college. It just makes it a little harder and the process may take longer. Go down the list of commitments on the IL site and see how many kids committed to top D1 programs are not 4-5 star recruits. There are a ton of kids that get completely missed by IL.....so just keep it in perspective.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Round 5 coming out tomorrow! Heard the D4 schools are drooling!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know when the Showtime invites go out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL
Probabaly when the checks to get kids put on the team clears

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Settle down in West Islip. You will not beat SWR or Mt. Sinai this year anyway or next for SWR at least. Put that in the bank. Good luck getting to semis; that is an attainable goal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Inside Lacrosse rating system is imperfect. For the very top kids, the ratings are fairly obvious. Where it sort of falls apart is with the next level of very good players. There are many, many players who never make it onto the IL radar for the simple reason that they didn't pay in an IL event or have never been evaluated by IL. Kids can play everywhere and never get evaluated. IL may evaluate kids in UA tryouts in NJ, but not on LI. So it is often a crapshoot.....which on some level s too bad. Like it or not, IL and Ty Xanders have a platform and when they blast stuff out on social media about a kid or rate him high it creates buzz and interest. Then it becomes self-fulfilling with the same kids showing up on the same lists over and over. That then leads to invites to fancy combines and showcases, etc. etc. which helps with recruitment. Again, though, that doesn't mean if your kid isn't a 4-5 star recruit that he cannot play high-end lacrosse in college. It just makes it a little harder and the process may take longer. Go down the list of commitments on the IL site and see how many kids committed to top D1 programs are not 4-5 star recruits. There are a ton of kids that get completely missed by IL.....so just keep it in perspective.

I thought a big component of it is that Ty Xander has relationships with D1 coaches and they inform him of their top prospects. This is probably supplemental to various national showcases, tournaments, etc. so who really knows.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought a big component of it is that Ty Xander has relationships with D1 coaches and they inform him of their top prospects. This is probably supplemental to various national showcases, tournaments, etc. so who really knows.

My son never went to get evaluated by IL so he has no stars next to his name. Was recruited by some top D1 programs and this was because of his high school coaches and going to prospect days. He also played on a top travel team so that also helped. Im glad its over and looking forward to his senior season. IL misses many top players so you need to market yourself with the help of your coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My sons came on Sept 4th

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip will dominate have a ton of talent returning

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What club teams do they play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you get them evaluated by IL? What is the process?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you get them evaluated by IL? What is the process?

It’s pay to play with a good dose of daddy ball thrown in!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know, humility goes a long way. You are setting yourself and your town up for serious disappointment if you really think that WI will dominate D2. Only a fool would think that way. Keep drinking the Cool Aid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know, humility goes a long way. You are setting yourself and your town up for serious disappointment if you really think that WI will dominate D2. Only a fool would think that way. Keep drinking the Cool Aid

these comments killed the season last year, you really want to start this again. Some of the parents you dealt with last year were kind. SWR and MTS wont be as nice. Dont say you werent warned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must not be good in math how does 5 kids=ton

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]a few topics i want to discuss

College coaches on the hot seat and the impact the carousel of coaches jumping has.

I think it is great the change from just a few years ago having the colleges wait until Junior year to recruit a player. Yes, a student should love the school so if the coach changes you still want to be at the school but the reality is, Lets say a school like Notre Dame. Byrne leaving for Havard is huge. Lets say a Duke/UVA/Yale recruit who didnt like Corrigan but loved Jerry would have most definitely considered Havard. Some will say the coaches just flip flopped, and I hear you but will agree to disagree.

NY schools

What has happened in Binghampton. Was the coach lucky in his first year with some really good transfers. Assit Coach jumping there is troubling. Being a top notch school why the heck hasnt NYS promoted this program. Am I the only one seeing this as a gold mine for some coach.

Canisius - does this school not appeal to LI kids.

Bonnies - welcome to the party

Colgate - could see a resurgence here, but take a cerytain student. ya really gotta like being away from everything

Cornell - Mighty mite. clear case where school means more than coach. Coach is good but a bit nepolianic rubbing poeple the wrong way.

Hobart - Hey guys put a few top contenders on your schedule -

'Cuse, losing a lot of recruits the past year, will there be a rebound, are some hot shot young players look up north. Love that staff but could things be heating up. Has Duke taken the kids you thought would have gone to 'Cuse. (Nope)

Siena - I see good things here

Albany - This is the perfect example of being a perfect fit both school and coach wise. Look at the coach and school if you fit this mold its perfect for you

Marist - Shocked it isnt any better nationally in lax. this is an amazing Campus.

Army - Thank you for your service!! Takes a special kid. unfortunately i dont see that in a few of their recruits and just have top shake my head.

Hofstra St Johns Manhattan and Wagner. I like McCutcheon from Momnmouth for Wagner. I am shocked why St Johns and Manhattan still havnt brought in real big name guys. St Johns, Manhattan and Hofstra do not have football but have hoops Lax could and should be a bigger focus. New Ad at Manhattan needs to pull the trigger and start the search. For a coach with a losing record should he

My middle son was recruited by Binghamton, coach gives off a weird vibe. Not sure how to describe it but neither of us felt comfortable. Also campus is oddly situated, main road separates it from everything else, you need to drive to go anywhere. Great school and value. I look at Binghamton and Geneseo and think both should be attractive for kids serious about school so easy sell for coaches. In fact, I expect the better SUNY schools to become powerful programs as college costs keep going up and SUNY looks so darn attractive. Marist is an amazing campus surrounded by.....unattractive neighborhoods stocked with not the choicest of people.

HOLY COW! My son ruled Bing out right away because of a "Vibe" he got from coach as well. Then the assist started leaving and that sealed it. Such a shame, would/could have been a good thing. I agree with you on Geneseo

The vibe is real. A few guys I coach with were talking about Geneseo as more kids are looking at it. One guy said he hopes they don't move to D1 like their hockey program, that would ruin the program. Right now its a great school with a program that looks ready to start making tournament appearances, don't force D1. Many kids are transferring from lower tier D1 to D3 because its pure drudgery and not for everyone. I think over the next 5 years more kids will choose D3 or D2 over lower tier D1.

My understanding is that a school can be D3 and have 1 D1 program. The minute they have 2 D1 programs, the entire school has to go D1 So I doubt that will happen

Johns Hopkins fields 24 varsity teams, 22 of which compete at the NCAA Division III level. The other two, men’s and women’s lacrosse, both compete in Division I.

I think the point was hopefully schools don't ruin the D3 experience just to play in D1. Look at the lower half of the D1 landscape. Unless they are giving you a monster scholarship, how much fun can someone have--is it worth it?

So true. If I was playing again, I'd go to Amherst and play for a championship at Gillette Stadium.

Have you gone through the process recently. You mention Amherst, if you have those grades you are not going to consider to a lower (Bottom) D1 program in the first place (sans maybe Lafayette and Dartmouth). If you mention Amherst grades and academics matter.

Stop spewing this, no you wouldn't. I know of a few kids smart enough not to compromise academics for sports. Not sure if I know many kids these days who really devalued academics for the lure of D1 sports. and D2? No way in heck! How many quality (Amherst level) academic institutions are there in D2? please list, id love to check them out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is an interesting one for everyone. If you ignore D1-3 and take the combination of academics/athletics (lacrosse only), how would you rank schools. For example, Yale would be #1 because it has incredible academics and is able to win championships. Does a school like Williams get ranked higher than Harvard, for example, because although Harvard can be considered better academically, the margin of difference is not as great as the margin of difference between Williams potential to play for a National championship. Rank the top 10 or 20 as this is for fun only as there are no wrong answers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In terms of earnings potential after college:
Georgia Tech (MCLA)
Princeton
MIT
Yale
UPenn
Dartmouth
Babson
Duke
Cornell
Harvard
Amherst
Williams
Wesleyan
Tufts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In terms of earnings potential after college:
Georgia Tech (MCLA)
Princeton
MIT
Yale
UPenn
Dartmouth
Babson
Duke
Cornell
Harvard
Amherst
Williams
Wesleyan
Tufts

Darn close

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is an interesting one for everyone. If you ignore D1-3 and take the combination of academics/athletics (lacrosse only), how would you rank schools. For example, Yale would be #1 because it has incredible academics and is able to win championships. Does a school like Williams get ranked higher than Harvard, for example, because although Harvard can be considered better academically, the margin of difference is not as great as the margin of difference between Williams potential to play for a National championship. Rank the top 10 or 20 as this is for fun only as there are no wrong answers.

Extend the rankings to top 25 or even beyond and these are the schools kids should be focused on. Academics first. Lacrosse simply doesn't provide enough scholarship money to make the decision to sacrifice even a little. The D1 lacrosse experience for many is now a miserable one. Drudgery.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Am I wrong for steering my son towards a SUNY school? He has gotten looks from some bottom of the rankings D1 schools but I don't want him to have student debt and I know he is wired for a less grueling sports environment. Its not easy when your teammates are committing to D1 schools and the old man is saying "what about SUNY?"

Am I doing him a disservice?

Like Reply Quote
Page 161 of 263 1 2 159 160 161 162 163 262 263
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard