BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Next Level tryouts were impressive. They had over 70 kids out there for the 2024 year. NL added several new good kids including maybe the best player from DCE and one of the best players from Madlax. They should be one of the better teams in HOCO this year.

Well if I remember correctly they ended HOCO in the playoffs, so weren't they already one of the best teams? Its early but how would you rank the top 5 teams based on what is being heard about tryouts and released rosters?
This is funny! The best player from DCE? Considering they did not have a 2024 team last year I assume this would be a reclass from 2023? Are you going to claim that the BEST kid on the DCE 2023 team (who is a older "summer birthday" 2023) is now going to NL 2024?

Maybe from BLC since they and DCE are essentially the same organization. But it could certainly be a 2023 hb since that is standard practice for most BLC and DCE players.

From what I am hearing, he has always played up (you should ask you son to confirm) and now that 2023 is HS he has to play with the 24s. If this is true, it really won't matter as you will still complain.

The old he has been playing up and now he is on grade routine . LOL . Who really cares if he is a holdback prefirst reclass,, He just joins a large group of players who need an advantage and helping hand to compete .

No idea who you're talking about. But at least give kids that were held back or did a prefirst etc some credit if they played with age peers until 8th grade. Which is when they don't have a choice for spring lax.

So now we are given credit to holdback/prefirst kids that play at their own age ! LOL.. Shouldnt the credit go to the kids that played with their own age and later didnt need an advantage that others their age did ....like the holdbacks/reclass/prefirst players did .

The credit should go to the kids that didnt take advantage of system.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level tryouts were impressive. They had over 70 kids out there for the 2024 year. NL added several new good kids including maybe the best player from DCE and one of the best players from Madlax. They should be one of the better teams in HOCO this year.

Well if I remember correctly they ended HOCO in the playoffs, so weren't they already one of the best teams? Its early but how would you rank the top 5 teams based on what is being heard about tryouts and released rosters?
This is funny! The best player from DCE? Considering they did not have a 2024 team last year I assume this would be a reclass from 2023? Are you going to claim that the BEST kid on the DCE 2023 team (who is a older "summer birthday" 2023) is now going to NL 2024?

Maybe from BLC since they and DCE are essentially the same organization. But it could certainly be a 2023 hb since that is standard practice for most BLC and DCE players.

From what I am hearing, he has always played up (you should ask you son to confirm) and now that 2023 is HS he has to play with the 24s. If this is true, it really won't matter as you will still complain.

The old he has been playing up and now he is on grade routine . LOL . Who really cares if he is a holdback prefirst reclass,, He just joins a large group of players who need an advantage and helping hand to compete .

No idea who you're talking about. But at least give kids that were held back or did a prefirst etc some credit if they played with age peers until 8th grade. Which is when they don't have a choice for spring lax.

So now we are given credit to holdback/prefirst kids that play at their own age ! LOL.. Shouldnt the credit go to the kids that played with their own age and later didnt need an advantage that others their age did ....like the holdbacks/reclass/prefirst players did .

Hmmmm. Let me see if I understand you correctly. We are talking about a kid that was born in August 2005; started kindergarten late for reasons that had nothing to do with lacrosse; has never repeated a grade; is in 8th grade during the 2019-2020 school year; and will be graduating from high school in 2024. This kid has been playing with 2023s for several years now, even though he is the youngest kid on the field and in many cases is 1-2 years younger than the other kids on the field. This kid is not in high school; he is not playing for a high school team this spring; he is not eligible for any of the 2023 showcases; and most of his closest friends from school and elsewhere play for 2024 teams. Are you saying he should sit out this spring and not play with any club team during the spring season -- even though all his peers, many of which are considerably older than he is, are playing for a 2024 club team this spring?? I applaud any kid that chose to play with the 2023s all those years, and I certainly don't fault them for dropping back to 2024 this year to take full advantage of a non-HS spring league this spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmmm. Let me see if I understand you correctly. We are talking about a kid that was born in August 2005; started kindergarten late for reasons that had nothing to do with lacrosse; has never repeated a grade; is in 8th grade during the 2019-2020 school year; and will be graduating from high school in 2024. This kid has been playing with 2023s for several years now, even though he is the youngest kid on the field and in many cases is 1-2 years younger than the other kids on the field. This kid is not in high school; he is not playing for a high school team this spring; he is not eligible for any of the 2023 showcases; and most of his closest friends from school and elsewhere play for 2024 teams. Are you saying he should sit out this spring and not play with any club team during the spring season -- even though all his peers, many of which are considerably older than he is, are playing for a 2024 club team this spring?? I applaud any kid that chose to play with the 2023s all those years, and I certainly don't fault them for dropping back to 2024 this year to take full advantage of a non-HS spring league this spring.

I guess he got a taste of how all the on age players feel when they go against Holdbacks in youth. Now he can be the oldest and reverse that while all the other players who arent heldback go on being the youngest.

As far as scale of holdbacks, he is not to far from what most complain about. His degree is less than most, and with playing on age,,even a few more points to him. But he is the exception.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess he got a taste of how all the on age players feel when they go against Holdbacks in youth. Now he can be the oldest and reverse that while all the other players who arent heldback go on being the youngest.

As far as scale of holdbacks, he is not to far from what most complain about. His degree is less than most, and with playing on age,,even a few more points to him. But he is the exception.

He is 6 months older than than the oldest kid on Wolfpack and more than a year older than several players. Nothing special about the month of August. He’s just another run of the mill 2024 Maryland holdback. Yawn. Last I checked, holdback-ism is an epidemic in Maryland youth lacrosse. A chaotic frantic mess. This is news?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote

He is 6 months older than than the oldest kid on Wolfpack and more than a year older than several players. Nothing special about the month of August. He’s just another run of the mill 2024 Maryland holdback. Yawn. Last I checked, holdback-ism is an epidemic in Maryland youth lacrosse. A chaotic frantic mess. This is news?

[/quote]

Please don't come here to bring up the Wolfpups, they are a disgrace to the sport. They are the only team that anyone has mentioned that left a tournament early because they lost...

If you want to post about the pups go back to the LI forum, the one thing I will tell you about us in the DMV is that we respect game and rules, yes some of the kids may be older but the rules allow it. No DMV team would ever packup and go home because they were beaten, that was low, disgraceful and quite honestly classless. BTW did you reimburse the parents that had to stay and pay for an extra night, knowing that you were not playing the scheduled game the following morning?

If you want to talk about any other LI team feel free, but don't bring the pups over here with the big boys

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote

Please don't come here to bring up the Wolfpups, they are a disgrace to the sport. They are the only team that anyone has mentioned that left a tournament early because they lost...

If you want to post about the pups go back to the LI forum, the one thing I will tell you about us in the DMV is that we respect game and rules, yes some of the kids may be older but the rules allow it. No DMV team would ever packup and go home because they were beaten, that was low, disgraceful and quite honestly classless. BTW did you reimburse the parents that had to stay and pay for an extra night, knowing that you were not playing the scheduled game the following morning?

If you want to talk about any other LI team feel free, but don't bring the pups over here with the big boys[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote

If you want to talk about any other LI team feel free, but don't bring the pups over here with the big boys

[/quote]
[quote

[/quote]

Coming from a Madlax parent, your words come up very empty. Madlax 2024 plays with Madlax 2023 guest players and DC Dog 2023 guest players. They are a pick up team of 2024 holdbacks and 2023 holdbacks, for any given tourney. It changes from tourney to tourney. We all have seen it. We all know it. An unconscionable team. This despicable organization is the poster child for all the things that are wrong with youth sports today. The true filth of the sport. What ever it takes for a t-shirt, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote

[quote

[/quote]

Coming from a Madlax parent, your words come up very empty. Madlax 2024 plays with Madlax 2023 guest players and DC Dog 2023 guest players. They are a pick up team of 2024 holdbacks and 2023 holdbacks, for any given tourney. It changes from tourney to tourney. We all have seen it. We all know it. An unconscionable team. This despicable organization is the poster child for all the things that are wrong with youth sports today. The true filth of the sport. What ever it takes for a t-shirt, right?

[/quote]

Heard Wolfpack was invited to the White House to be personally gratulated by the President for winning the World Series of youth lacrosse. Wow. That sure beats winning a t-shirt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liars and blowhards love to hang out with people just like them. I'm pretty sure if Madlax wanted to get together with the President to celebrate their #1 national ranking and undefeated year that they could make that happen rather easily. They just choose not to. But enjoy the visit and the local sites. If the team is in town, why don't you give Madlax a call and decide it once and for all on the field. Oh right, I heard that offer was extended for the fall already and the Wolfpack turned it down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote

[quote

[/quote]

Heard Wolfpack was invited to the White House to be personally gratulated by the President for winning the World Series of youth lacrosse. Wow. That sure beats winning a t-shirt.

[/quote]

Brag much? I'm not so sure if the prez beats T-shirts nowadays. In any case, would love to see WP play ML at some point. Ill have my popcorn ready.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My money is on WP. To tell the truth, I’m not impressed at all with the ML team. My sons Express team played ML this summer and lost 4 - 2. If not for a couple of questionable calls and no calls, Express wins that game. Can’t say the same for games against WP. No comparison between ML and WP in my opinion. WP is more skilled at every position. Fun to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My money is on WP. To tell the truth, I’m not impressed at all with the ML team. My sons Express team played ML this summer and lost 4 - 2. If not for a couple of questionable calls and no calls, Express wins that game. Can’t say the same for games against WP. No comparison between ML and WP in my opinion. WP is more skilled at every position. Fun to watch.

From LI . seen ML play. WP has no shot. The team . is out Matched.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The two teams should just schedule a fall play day. Madlax should reach out to other local teams since WP would need to travel and maybe make it a two day event. However the Madlax game would have to be on day two because when they do not win Saturday they will #wolfpackupandgo

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The two teams should just schedule a fall play day. Madlax should reach out to other local teams since WP would need to travel and maybe make it a two day event. However the Madlax game would have to be on day two because when they do not win Saturday they will #wolfpackupandgo
Ha, that is also true.. also the weather. can not be to HOT !! and no other tournaments around that time. So they are all well rested.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As much as I detest to, I am in agreement. My son plays on the Hawks. We played Madlax in Delaware. Lost 7-5 but game could have gone either way. Our game against 91 this year was very different. Really wasn’t close. Definitely a top finesse team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As much as I detest to, I am in agreement. My son plays on the Hawks. We played Madlax in Delaware. Lost 7-5 but game could have gone either way. Our game against 91 this year was very different. Really wasn’t close. Definitely a top finesse team.

Also depends which ML team shows up. The one that played most of the year with DMV kids, or the team at the end of the summer that adds a couple DC Dogs and flies in players from Texas and CA. The ML team in June was different than the one that played in NLF. WP probably beats the earlier version of ML, but not the one that played in Naptown and NLF.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks dad, if you're referring to NAL Summer tourney in Newcastle DE, my son's team was there and I watched your game vs ML. It was a good game to watch. ML's new face off mid may be the best player in the tournament. Fast, big strong aggressive athlete, and he was the difference maker in that game. However, the ML 6'2 200+lbs middle with DC Dog helmet was not there. If he were, I can assure you it will not be that close. Don't get me wrong, this is not to suggest Hawks are not a top team.

I agree with you about WP, they bring diff style of play simply bec they are not as big overall compared to your team or ML. They're success is predicated on their FO Mid and other mid (#3 i think?), and they move the ball like a HS team from LI. If you can't slow down those 2 players, they are tough to beat. I would like to see the FO Mids from ML and WP go against each other. I think those 2 are MVPs of their teams. I hope a game with WP vs ML happens this upcoming season and if it does, post it here so we can come and watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks dad, if you're referring to NAL Summer tourney in Newcastle DE, my son's team was there and I watched your game vs ML. It was a good game to watch. ML's new face off mid may be the best player in the tournament. Fast, big strong aggressive athlete, and he was the difference maker in that game. However, the ML 6'2 200+lbs middle with DC Dog helmet was not there. If he were, I can assure you it will not be that close. Don't get me wrong, this is not to suggest Hawks are not a top team.

I agree with you about WP, they bring diff style of play simply bec they are not as big overall compared to your team or ML. They're success is predicated on their FO Mid and other mid (#3 i think?), and they move the ball like a HS team from LI. If you can't slow down those 2 players, they are tough to beat. I would like to see the FO Mids from ML and WP go against each other. I think those 2 are MVPs of their teams. I hope a game with WP vs ML happens this upcoming season and if it does, post it here so we can come and watch.

I forgot to add my prediction if they ever play (full strength).. ML 9 - WP 7

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am hearing that DCE (former BLC) has reloaded, how true is that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does “full strength” mean? ML uses players from the 2023 DC Dogs team. All the kids know it. Using players from other teams, not to mention, a grade above, is “full strength”? That’s just cheating. The ML team that went to Delaware is their team and quite honestly it’s very beatable. Against the real ML team, I think 91 wins decisively.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does “full strength” mean? ML uses players from the 2023 DC Dogs team. All the kids know it. Using players from other teams, not to mention, a grade above, is “full strength”? That’s just cheating. The ML team that went to Delaware is their team and quite honestly it’s very beatable. Against the real ML team, I think 91 wins decisively.

Full strength*:
WP = ALL their starters and "most" of their players present.
ML = ALL their starters and "most" of their players present PLUS the two DC Dogs players (both middies. one of them mentioned above).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Full strength*:
ML = ALL their starters and "most" of their players present PLUS the two DC Dogs players (both middies. one of them mentioned above).
GROW UP!!!!...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GROW UP!!!!...

Grow up? Get off these forums if you think you're above it. You're a a hypocrite and contribute nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Full strength*:

“Plus”? A team uses players from a different team, and a grade higher, and they are the “plus” factor. They aren’t part of the team, but they play on the team. Sometimes. So what you are saying is, your confident that ML would win, if and only if they cheat and use players that aren’t in their team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GROW UP!!!!...

Grow up? Get off these forums if you think you're above it. You're a a hypocrite and contribute nothing.
Again, Add value.. You have to be 13 or 14..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next Level reloaded. DCE not so much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GROW UP!!!!...

Again, Add value.. You have to be 13 or 14..

We're dealing with reality here.. not what we all agree it should be (which is age based) which is unfortunately NOT today's reality. Saying that, in "reality", WP vs ML is unlikely to happen so this is a moot topic anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NL picked up another 5+ reclassed kids. More than 2/3 of the roster is reclassed now. Feel bad for the on-age kids on that team. They will never see the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NL picked up another 5+ reclassed kids. More than 2/3 of the roster is reclassed now. Feel bad for the on-age kids on that team. They will never see the field.

The “business” of youth sports. Gotta love it. There is no more big hot mess than youth lacrosse. A complete failure model in youth sports, all due to putting the all mighty dollar above all else to include the sport and the kids. A total travesty. But you holdback parents keep working the system. Great example to set for your kids. Set them up for their future in scamming 80 year old ladies out of their nest eggs. You’re all trash.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The “business” of youth sports. Gotta love it. There is no more big hot mess than youth lacrosse. A complete failure model in youth sports, all due to putting the all mighty dollar above all else to include the sport and the kids. A total travesty. But you holdback parents keep working the system. Great example to set for your kids. Set them up for their future in scamming 80 year old ladies out of their nest eggs. You’re all trash.

Not to worry. Some holdback apologist will be here shortly to tell us how it helped his kid get better grades while stomping on kids 1 year younger than him in youth lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not to worry. Some holdback apologist will be here shortly to tell us how it helped his kid get better grades while stomping on kids 1 year younger than him in youth lacrosse.

All it does is make their team as old as the other teams in the elite division of HoCo and the other good tournaments across the country. NL is way behind BLC/DCE and others. I heard the 2027 BLC team only has 4 players born after 9/1/2008 and several are born in 2007. The teams with older rosters play in the elite division and the younger teams don't. Btw - they also test higher and get into better colleges. If you don't like it, put your kid in swimming or track where only the stopwatch matters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All it does is make their team as old as the other teams in the elite division of HoCo and the other good tournaments across the country. NL is way behind BLC/DCE and others. I heard the 2027 BLC team only has 4 players born after 9/1/2008 and several are born in 2007. The teams with older rosters play in the elite division and the younger teams don't. Btw - they also test higher and get into better colleges. If you don't like it, put your kid in swimming or track where only the stopwatch matters.

And people wonder why elites have so little morals. Youth Lacrosse and beyond is just a microcosm of what many in the private prep school world think is justified to get ahead .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you actually believed the garbage that your coach told you? There really is a sucker born every minute. Your "source" has one thing in mind and it ain't you or your holdback. He is only interest in what he thinks "might" be a short term gain for his team, so he can win more games and make more $$$'s. Even if he's wrong, and your kid can't help his cause, there is no down side for him. Your hold back kid collects splinters on the pines.
So what. However, there is a big down side for your kid. YOU just wasted a year of his life! Good going Dad! You really F'd up this time! Even if he does get some playing time in the short term, once the other kids catch up, your kid will be tossed aside like yesterdays newspaper. Face it! Your kid is a subpar athlete and subpar student, whether he is in the grade he is suppose to be in, or any other grade. Once his advantage wears off, he will be exposed for what he is, and he will get in line with the rest of his kind, in the trash-heap of failed-holdbacks, which, for some reason, nobody likes to talk about. Fact: Over 90% of the holdbacks do not go to D1 schools. Why? They simply aren't top tier players. If they were, there would be no need to hold them back. And of the holdbacks that actually do go to D1 schools... they would have gone anyway, even if they weren't held back, had it not been for an obsessed family, who wasted a year of his life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% incorrect. Team 91 Wolfpack has never had a holdback. Not in 2nd grade, not last year and still not this year coming up. Never. Yet they seem to be holding their own, I’d say. And 91 isn’t the only top team without holdbacks. Explain that, you holdback cheat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was that the 91 team who quit on a tournament because they got beat or the 91 team who doesn't compete in the big tournaments because they can't? You keep hanging your hat on the old holdback cheater routine. You are all alone up there on the island as far as the rules go nationally.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was that the 91 team who quit on a tournament because they got beat or the 91 team who doesn't compete in the big tournaments because they can't? You keep hanging your hat on the old holdback cheater routine. You are all alone up there on the island as far as the rules go nationally.

Crabs parent here. Let’s keep it real, as if that’s even remotely possible on this site. We were scheduled against Wolfpack in the NLF when 91 left. The tournament directors gave both teams the option of playing or not playing the game due to the heat. Same option they gave all teams in the lost bracket. Crabs coaches decided they wanted to play. Obviously 91 chose not to. Can’t say I blame them. Play a game in 95 degree heat that means nothing? For us, it would have been nice to get a shot at 91. For them, not much of a point to play the last game of the year with no shot at the T-shirt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs parent here. Let’s keep it real, as if that’s even remotely possible on this site. We were scheduled against Wolfpack in the NLF when 91 left. The tournament directors gave both teams the option of playing or not playing the game due to the heat. Same option they gave all teams in the lost bracket. Crabs coaches decided they wanted to play. Obviously 91 chose not to. Can’t say I blame them. Play a game in 95 degree heat that means nothing? For us, it would have been nice to get a shot at 91. For them, not much of a point to play the last game of the year with no shot at the T-shirt.

And that's fine except 91 kid/parent continues to scream at you Crabs parent about how bad your team is and what a cheater you are. You are being insulted and defending a team who quit because they didn't have a chance at the title and they tell everyone else how great they are and how bad you are. Come on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BTW - how many other teams quit?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% incorrect. Team 91 Wolfpack has never had a holdback. Not in 2nd grade, not last year and still not this year coming up. Never. Yet they seem to be holding their own, I’d say. And 91 isn’t the only top team without holdbacks. Explain that, you holdback cheat.

Unless you are the coach, you have no idea how many kids on the team are holdbacks. A ton of parents do late kindergarten - it's not just about kids repeating 8th grade at the "request" of a private school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never mind. I just checked tourney machine. They were the only team quitting, they quit on Saturday and not Sunday and they weren't anywhere near the top team. It makes their appearance on a MD forum that much more irritating.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard