BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If they left
Where did they go

Baseless rumors that will be debunked soon enough.
who cares. The team has lost its image after the stunt they pulled in the NLF .

Totally agree. They are the opposite of what youth sports are all about.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is talking about wolfpack losing two starting Midfielder's ?

Sounds like more pot stirring to me. 2/3’s of their first line left? I find that hard to believe. What are their numbers?

3 and 22 left? Yeah right. Nobody would leave a team like that.

a team that leaves when they lose. I surely would not even let my kid try out for a team like that. If those 2 kids left that team would drop the first a cliff.

I'm agree 100% #WolfPackUpAndLeave

Stop agreeing with your own posts, Madlax troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they left
Where did they go

Coming from a Madlax holdback parent, your words come up kinda empty, don’t you think? Question. Are you a parent of a holdback or one of the Madlax double holdbacks? Or maybe you are the parent of one of the 2023 guest players from the DC Dogs? Your kid will be driving this year, right? How exciting. Or maybe you’re a holdback parent from one of the other DC 2023 teams that on occasion plays for the “2024” (ha ha ha!) Madlax “pick up” team? I’m guessing you are none of these things. You don’t even have any kids do you? Thinking you’re just your everyday, run of the mill sicko troll. I nailed it, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they left
Where did they go

Coming from a Madlax holdback parent, your words come up kinda empty, don’t you think? Question. Are you a parent of a holdback or one of the Madlax double holdbacks? Or maybe you are the parent of one of the 2023 guest players from the DC Dogs? Your kid will be driving this year, right? How exciting. Or maybe you’re a holdback parent from one of the other DC 2023 teams that on occasion plays for the “2024” (ha ha ha!) Madlax “pick up” team? I’m guessing you are none of these things. You don’t even have any kids do you? Thinking you’re just your everyday, run of the mill sicko troll. I nailed it, right?

I think we can stop now with the complaining regarding the holdback issue. most 2024 elite players will either be playing jv or varsity this year which would translate to playing against older and bigger kids. deal with it. as far as the whole Wolfpack up and leave, u made your bed now sleep in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor being heard is that there is a AAA team being formed hubbing out of Babylon - any truth to this?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they left
Where did they go

I think we can stop now with the complaining regarding the holdback issue. most 2024 elite players will either be playing jv or varsity this year which would translate to playing against older and bigger kids. deal with it. as far as the whole Wolfpack up and leave, u made your bed now sleep in it.

If one is discussing JV or Varsity, the holdback issue is diminished, but not irrelevant. But this is a grade based forum, where holdbacks are still trying to steal glory. Holdbacks are a terrible part of lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone know what the Recon team is like in this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they left
Where did they go

Get off the LI thread Madlax holdback creep. We get it. Your team is 100% holdbacks, double holdbacks and guest holdbacks. Congrats on winning a few meaningless 7th grade lacrosse games against 12/13 year olds with a team of 14/15 year olds. You must be one very proud parent. Hey. What ever it takes to get a new T-shirt, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they left
Where did they go

Stop responding to your own posts, Madlax fool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they left
Where did they go

You think so Madlax holdback troll? So after 7 years of cheating by playing against legit on age teams, with kids 1 to 2 years older than the teams you played, now you think it’s finally not cheating, when Madlax plays with confirmed 2023 players, in a 2024 bracket? It’s grade base lacrosse, dummy. Still cheating, no matter how much you wish it were ok to cheat. Yup. You’re still the same old low life piece of garbage that you’ve always been. Madlax was cheating 7 years ago, they are cheating now and they will be cheating 4 years from now. Because cheating and corruption is the Madlax culture. It’s who they are, to the core and who the families are that they attract. What’s the Madlax plan for this year. Puberty is here for a lot of kids now. The on age kids are catching up to the holdbacks size. Another year or so and most kids will have caught up to and many surpass your holdbacks. Then what cheater daddy??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A friend of mine's son plays, they are supposed to be very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]If they left
Where did they go

You think so Madlax holdback troll? So after 7 years of cheating by playing against legit on age teams, with kids 1 to 2 years older than the teams you played, now you think it’s finally not cheating, when Madlax plays with confirmed 2023 players, in a 2024 bracket? It’s grade base lacrosse, dummy. Still cheating, no matter how much you wish it were ok to cheat. Yup. You’re still the same old low life piece of garbage that you’ve always been. Madlax was cheating 7 years ago, they are cheating now and they will be cheating 4 years from now. Because cheating and corruption is the Madlax culture. It’s who they are, to the core and who the families are that they attract. What’s the Madlax plan for this year. Puberty is here for a lot of kids now. The on age kids are catching up to the holdbacks size. Another year or so and most kids will have caught up to and many surpass your holdbacks. Then what cheater daddy??
my kid will be playing college lax and you will still be complaining about holdbacks and how its cheating. college coaches could care less about age. your lil skilled boys went as far as they were gonna go. now take a seat and let the big boys take over. keep crying and Wolfpack up and go home hahahahahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My gumar's sister's son also plays and she said they are good. Confirmed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is why this site stinks, because of people like you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are a travel team that only plays in C level & Town Tournaments.

Very good is a relative term.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So someone comes on here with a legit question and gets hammered for it. I guess people would rather spew detest then give solid advice.. Real trashy people on here for no good reason..Totally uncalled for detest..Your mother would be ashamed...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So someone comes on here with a legit question and gets hammered for it. I guess people would rather spew detest then give solid advice.. Real trashy people on here for no good reason..Totally uncalled for detest..Your mother would be ashamed...

Take it easy. It was a failed attempt at humor. I know better now and won't do it again. Carry on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take it easy. It was a failed attempt at humor. I know better now and won't do it again. Carry on.

It really is enough already. Most of you people are just mad that your kids aren't on the top 2/3 teams and want to lash out because you have no other recourse. To tell you the truth, the kids do not care 1 bit. My son has many friends on those teams and he is happy they do well. He plays on a good team and works his butt off to get better. This is 13 yr old lax get a grip, most of the kids haven't even hit puberty yet. To make fun of teams that aren't Top 3 in the whole in country is a joke and says a whole lot more about the haters on here then anything else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I forgot to add, a response of "they are supposed to be very good." does not help you or anyone looking for feedback on a legit question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams start practicing yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams start practicing yet?

Turtles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they left
Where did they go

Wow! I haven't been on this site for a while. Its nice to see that nothing has changed.

Facts:

Prior to the NLF the WP boys/coaches/families were up the east coast and across to the west coast for 7 consecutive weeks. The parents requested to not enter this final tournament because everyone was fried. The 91 organization felt that it was necessary to participate. So, we packed up for the 8th consecutive weekend. It was 100 degrees with the humidity, we were missing 2 players, and one goalie was sick as a dog. The boys and families were spread over 10 different hotels, some over an hour away. So, when the NLF tournament directors offered the teams that did not make it to the finals the opportunity to leave due to the extreme heat, the coaches polled the parents and we gladly accepted the offer. Most parents brought the boys and their siblings, (who were troopers this summer) to a lake. Besides for the boys winning the WSYL, by far probably the best memory of the summer.

Now for the team that stayed to play the WP that day, that was terrible. I will say that there was not one parent or coach that did not feel awful about that when we found out. However, that was the responsibility of the tournament directors to communicate that to the coaches of that team not the WP. If it make anyone feel better, I think I speak for everyone when I offer my sincerest apologies.

I am aware that this was a waste of time- but at least I feel better... It is well known that people will always attempt to knock those that are successful. Those boys, families, and COACHES sacrificed an enormous amount this summer, so continue to bash them all you want. But, if you are looking for facts, THOSE ARE THE FACTS. Those trash talking and making comments about how you would "never even allow your child to tryout for that team"... you're loss. I could not be happier with the coaches, families and friends that he has been surrounded by for the past 6 years. He has made life-long friends that come from amazing families. Families that have been there for each other through thick and thin. Can anyone else say that? My experience with other teams is that there is an awful lot of jealousy and back stabbing. The vile things I have come across during my years on the sideline... that doesn't happen on WP. The coaches will send you packing. Finally, for the TOOLS that continue to write #packupandleave... you remind me of a 4 year old that made someone laugh so you continue to post the same garbage over and over and over. It is old. Don't be that guy...no one likes "that guy". Get a job. For the rest of the lacrosse community good luck this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they left
Where did they go

Wow! I haven't been on this site for a while. Its nice to see that nothing has changed.

Facts:

Prior to the NLF the WP boys/coaches/families were up the east coast and across to the west coast for 7 consecutive weeks. The parents requested to not enter this final tournament because everyone was fried. The 91 organization felt that it was necessary to participate. So, we packed up for the 8th consecutive weekend. It was 100 degrees with the humidity, we were missing 2 players, and one goalie was sick as a dog. The boys and families were spread over 10 different hotels, some over an hour away. So, when the NLF tournament directors offered the teams that did not make it to the finals the opportunity to leave due to the extreme heat, the coaches polled the parents and we gladly accepted the offer. Most parents brought the boys and their siblings, (who were troopers this summer) to a lake. Besides for the boys winning the WSYL, by far probably the best memory of the summer.

Now for the team that stayed to play the WP that day, that was terrible. I will say that there was not one parent or coach that did not feel awful about that when we found out. However, that was the responsibility of the tournament directors to communicate that to the coaches of that team not the WP. If it make anyone feel better, I think I speak for everyone when I offer my sincerest apologies.

I am aware that this was a waste of time- but at least I feel better... It is well known that people will always attempt to knock those that are successful. Those boys, families, and COACHES sacrificed an enormous amount this summer, so continue to bash them all you want. But, if you are looking for facts, THOSE ARE THE FACTS. Those trash talking and making comments about how you would "never even allow your child to tryout for that team"... you're loss. I could not be happier with the coaches, families and friends that he has been surrounded by for the past 6 years. He has made life-long friends that come from amazing families. Families that have been there for each other through thick and thin. Can anyone else say that? My experience with other teams is that there is an awful lot of jealousy and back stabbing. The vile things I have come across during my years on the sideline... that doesn't happen on WP. The coaches will send you packing. Finally, for the TOOLS that continue to write #packupandleave... you remind me of a 4 year old that made someone laugh so you continue to post the same garbage over and over and over. It is old. Don't be that guy...no one likes "that guy". Get a job. For the rest of the lacrosse community good luck this season.

Don’t sweat it. The same dense comment is only coming from one person, the same troll from Madlax. Nobody else cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they left
Where did they go

Facts:

Don’t sweat it. The same dense comment is only coming from one person, the same troll from Madlax. Nobody else cares.

WHO CARES!, NO ONE CARES, it's 13 year old lacrosse. Next time you go to 7/11 for a cup of coffee tell your WSYL story to the guy behind the counter, you will still have to pay $$ for that cup of coffee. It means absolutely NOTHING! Take your personal memories of the summer, place them in a cigar box and place the box in you "keep sake draw". Next year at this time, you will understand what I'm saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's Coaching Turtles, and what tournaments will they be entering. Also are the A or B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same Madlax troll, trolling the LI thread, day and night, 24/7. His obsession with Wolfpack is all consuming. A real sick-o. Ignore him like the folks on the Maryland thread. He will eventually go else where to seek attention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just Wolfpack up and go home. Make up whatever excuse you want. Talk about being the best team in the world and then you can't even make the top 8 of the final tournament of the summer. Don't you think every other team played for 7 consecutive weeks, had to deal with the same heat and humidity, stayed in hotels an hour away, and were missing players because they were sick, go to summer camp or had family vacations? THOSE ARE THE FACTS, and they were the same for every other team in the tournament. The Wolfpack made their own call, and now they have to live with it. It really stinks....but everybody knows who you guys are. Just ask the parents from the 2023 Team 91 team who were completely embarrassed for the entire organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they left
Where did they go

Facts:

Facts:

Wolfpack is mostly white trash suffolk and paycheck to paycheck families. Come sept 1 junior year most will be disappointed because they can't afford the PG year required to get a spot at the top schools. Alternative is Stony Brook or Hofstra at best. Unfortunately this ends up with junior back at home maybe selling insurance or real estate instead of mowing lawns. I guess that is an upgrade for most.Very few of these boys ever get off the island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they left
Where did they go

Facts:

Facts:

Wolfpack is mostly white trash suffolk and paycheck to paycheck families. Come sept 1 junior year most will be disappointed because they can't afford the PG year required to get a spot at the top schools. Alternative is Stony Brook or Hofstra at best. Unfortunately this ends up with junior back at home maybe selling insurance or real estate instead of mowing lawns. I guess that is an upgrade for most.Very few of these boys ever get off the island.
Honestly , how does this kind of talk help this Site in anyway. How does anyone allow this type of talk to be posted. !!! so done .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly , how does this kind of talk help this Site in anyway. How does anyone allow this type of talk to be posted. !!! so done .

I'm with you. This exchange has crossed the line.. it's not even about lax or entertaining banter anymore. It has turned into 4Chan. Saying that, I am still sticking with this site. Just have to filter out the filth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO CARES!, NO ONE CARES, it's 13 year old lacrosse. Next time you go to 7/11 for a cup of coffee tell your WSYL story to the guy behind the counter, you will still have to pay $$ for that cup of coffee. It means absolutely NOTHING! Take your personal memories of the summer, place them in a cigar box and place the box in you "keep sake draw". Next year at this time, you will understand what I'm saying.[/quote]

Who cares? Let me tell you who cares, you Madlax troll. The leader of the free world cares, that's who. Yes, the Pack was invited to the White House to be personally congratulated by President Trump himself, for winning the world championship. Yeah. That's who cares. A lot better than cheating and using 2023's, holdbacks and double holdbacks just to win a t-shirt, right? What goes around comes around, friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Facts:

Facts:

[/quote]

I'm not the original poster but this is mostly true. Except the mowing lawns part, that's done by illegal immigrants these days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's Coaching Turtles, and what tournaments will they be entering. Also are the A or B

The coaches from last year's 2024 Outlaws have moved over to the Turtles this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Join the Turtles team You will be coached by 2 Parents that are only worry about their kid . They left because organization was having them back as coaches Good Luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What? 91 got invited to the White House?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What? 91 got invited to the White House?

No BBL got invited.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack up and go home!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack up and go home!

+1. Make sure the white house is aware of the ultimate example of unsportsmanship committed by this group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 2024 -- any background here??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 2024 -- any background here??

None. They went downhill along with the other grades this year. Big coaching and player changes. I think the public is getting sick of the nonsense.

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard