BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 33 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FYI 9/07 birthdays are not holdbacks in Maryland and even if it was.... how on earth is a child born on 9/25 (just throwing that out) at an advantage to someone who was born on 10/2..... you think those 7 days is going to give that kid a holdbacks advantage? grow the heck up.

It doesn't matter what the MD school system or most other states use as the grade cut off date. IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT NY USES!!!!!!

FYI, 5 states use an age cut off date that doesn't fall in August or September.

That's interesting. NY, NJ and whoever the other ones are should pipe down then.
with all of the complaining you would think that MD was the only one that didn't have the same age cut off as NY.

OH MY GOD WHO CARES! If you can’t handle the holdbacks, DON’T PLAY A SPORT! Because you ain’t gettin away from it otherwise. Sheesh.

I agree,, Personally I think they should hold every child back that goes to school. Lets give everyone that chance..or better yet,,, Why go by grade, let anyone who wants play down a grade. Now that would be fair. playing up is for wimps

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't like the rules there are plenty of baseball teams in the area that would be more then willing to take your kid. So unless you want to pick a different sport, get used to it or hold your kid back a year. Either way, it's happening and nothing is changing so look at a way to embrace it instead of whine about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season starts next weekend. Everyone getting excited? What happens with 91's new stud attackman. Do Looney's look to step back or forward and catch Hawks. Crabs and FCA still playing second fiddle to the the other 2 big boys. Where does AYLC go, what happens to PLC and everyone looking at True Annapolis, did they get a 2026 goalie? Does BLC step up. Who's moving up and down in AAA and Elite. What is Madlax going to do to get better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season starts next weekend. Everyone getting excited? What happens with 91's new stud attackman. Do Looney's look to step back or forward and catch Hawks. Crabs and FCA still playing second fiddle to the the other 2 big boys. Where does AYLC go, what happens to PLC and everyone looking at True Annapolis, did they get a 2026 goalie? Does BLC step up. Who's moving up and down in AAA and Elite. What is Madlax going to do to get better?

He isn’t a stud, but his dad thinks he is
No one is touching Hawks. They are the best in the whole wide world.
Crabs will either play down a division to rack up wins or will stay in elite with their newly reclassified 2025 players
Who is AYLC?
I thought PLC folded
True Annapolis will play AA
Fall records will predict movement between elite and AAA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oct 20th - cant wait

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oct 20th - cant wait

Who is going?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oct 20th - cant wait

Who is going?

I don’t know, do you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oct 20th - cant wait

Who is going?

I don’t know, do you?

No, that's why I asked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oct 20th - cant wait

Who is going?

I don’t know, do you?

No, that's why I asked.

Asked what?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams still having tryouts?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams still having tryouts?

I would hope they had things wrapped up by now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I keep seeing clubs email blasting supplemental tryouts like True and Sidewinders. Anyone else seeing clubs having issues filling the roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I keep seeing clubs email blasting supplemental tryouts like True and Sidewinders. Anyone else seeing clubs having issues filling the roster

Its a sign of the times. Too many club options pop up every year and poach players that force other to scramble. Even the mighty Crabs havent posted rosters yet ( 1st time ever I can recall ) because they are scrambling too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did True 2026 Annapolis ever find a goalie for their team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its a sign of the times. Too many club options pop up every year and poach players that force other to scramble. Even the mighty Crabs havent posted rosters yet ( 1st time ever I can recall ) because they are scrambling too.

You are way too obsessed if you are checking websites and rosters of a team you are not a part of. No Crabs or VLC rosters are posted for any age group. All the players have been notified and have copies of the rosters of the players on the teams they are a part of. If you needed to know the roster you would have it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs in the know, know. Better luck next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are way too obsessed if you are checking websites and rosters of a team you are not a part of. No Crabs or VLC rosters are posted for any age group. All the players have been notified and have copies of the rosters of the players on the teams they are a part of. If you needed to know the roster you would have it.

Keep your top secret roster. You were irrelevant last year. You will be this year too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep your top secret roster. You were irrelevant last year. You will be this year too.

Sorry you didnt make the top club in Baltimore. Hit The Wall !! maybe next year your son can put on a Crabs jersey and be proud ! .... now get to it !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry you didnt make the top club in Baltimore. Hit The Wall !! maybe next year your son can put on a Crabs jersey and be proud ! .... now get to it !

You all did great last year in hoco. Keep up the good work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is so much funny in this statement.
Thanks, but we will stay where we are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What fall tournaments are teams playing in this October?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have never seen rosters for youth. I'm sure they do it at the high school ages for recruiting. You have serious issues if you are checking 2026 rosters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have never seen rosters for youth. I'm sure they do it at the high school ages for recruiting. You have serious issues if you are checking 2026 rosters

They 100% had the roster posted prior to the season last year. I know 100% for Crabs because my son was on it. This has nothing to do with talent, just educating you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, he'll re class next year and be a prime candidate for a Crabs team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have insight into what teams will be playing in the Maryland Lacrosse Tournament Oct 20th?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have insight into what teams will be playing in the Maryland Lacrosse Tournament Oct 20th?

Here's last years teams. Probably similar to this give or take a few

Madlax Capital 3 0
Bethesda 3 0
VLC 3 0
Crabs 2 1
FCA 1 2
Roughriders 1 2
API Diamondbacks 1 2
Next Level Blue 1 2
Sidewinders 0 3
3D Maryland 0 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax Capital 3 0
Bethesda 3 0
VLC 3 0
Crabs 2 1
FCA 1 2
Roughriders 1 2
API Diamondbacks 1 2
Next Level Blue 1 2
Sidewinders 0 3
3D Maryland 0 3

Will Team 91 be there this year ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax Capital 3 0
Bethesda 3 0
VLC 3 0
Crabs 2 1
FCA 1 2
Roughriders 1 2
API Diamondbacks 1 2
Next Level Blue 1 2
Sidewinders 0 3
3D Maryland 0 3

Will Team 91 be there this year ?

Probably. They have a new stud left attacker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, he'll re class next year and be a prime candidate for a Crabs team.

Finally coming to your senses ! About Time !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax Capital 3 0
Bethesda 3 0
VLC 3 0
Crabs 2 1
FCA 1 2
Roughriders 1 2
API Diamondbacks 1 2
Next Level Blue 1 2
Sidewinders 0 3
3D Maryland 0 3

Who's in the 2025 division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax Capital 3 0
Bethesda 3 0
VLC 3 0
Crabs 2 1
FCA 1 2
Roughriders 1 2
API Diamondbacks 1 2
Next Level Blue 1 2
Sidewinders 0 3
3D Maryland 0 3

Who's in the 2025 division?

2025 A

Green
Team W L
Looney's Orange 3 0
FCA 2 1
Madlax Capital 2 1
White
Team W L
Next Level Blue 1 2
Crabs 1 2
API Diamondbacks 0

2025 B

Next Level Red 2 0
VLC 2 0
HoCo 1 2
Madlax DMV 25-26

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will not be at MD Lax Tournament. Waste of time with sub par teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. 2-3 teams that you lost to last year will be there, maybe Looneys will go this year. But don't worry, the Canadians likely wont be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How long until this becomes the second post in the 2026 thread with a proclamation that gets deleted and is not True

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How long until this becomes the second post in the 2026 thread with a proclamation that gets deleted and is not True

It’s coming from team 91 dad, don’t bite. He will go away once they lose their first game of the fall season because too many leaves were falling from the trees.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hand Down the worst group of parents I have ever witnessed at a youth sporting event; Team 91 2026 by a mile!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hand Down the worst group of parents I have ever witnessed at a youth sporting event; Team 91 2026 by a mile!!

My money goes on Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you serious? I havent seen this from 91 parents at this age group. Lots of good people and we've played them multiple times

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you serious? I havent seen this from 91 parents at this age group. Lots of good people and we've played them multiple times

That's exactly what 91 parent would say. Nice try. Next

Page 9 of 33 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard