Northern High School (MD) 2020 Midfield, Attack Jason Daly Commits to Neumann University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Northern High School (MD) 2020 Midfield, Attack Jason Daly of Cannons Select Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Neumann University.

High School: Northern High School (Dunkirk, MD)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Neumann University
Club Team: Cannons Select Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Patriot Award
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Why did you choose Neumann University, Men's D3? "It is the best fit for me in terms of lacrosse & education."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family and all the coaches that believe in me."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Jason Daly on his commitment to Neumann University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: