Manheim Township High School (PA) 2021 Attack Megan Rice Commits to the University of Richmond

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Manheim Township High School (PA) 2021 Attack Megan Rice of Xtreme Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Richmond.

High School: Manheim Township High School (Lancaster, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Attack
College Committed to:University of Richmond
Club Team: Xtreme Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: (2019) National Lacrosse Tournament, Central PA Team (2018) Under Armour All America Philadelphia Command Team (2018) Nike Elite 120 Championship Team Winner (2018) Maryland Lacrosse Showcase- All Star Team (2018) Under Armour 150 (2018) National Lacrosse Tournament, Central PA Team (2017) Under Armour All America 2021 Uncommitted Team (2017) Philly Showcase - All-Star Team
Academic Honors: Honor Roll Student, 1 of 8 girls chosen for the Women in Business program
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose the University of Richmond, Women's D1? "I chose the University of Richmond because it is the best fit for me, academically and for lacrosse. At the first prospect camp I attended at UR two years ago, I remember feeling like wow, this place is special. The team environment is so supportive and positive. I felt an immediate connection to the coaches and players. Everyone was very welcoming and I felt at home right away. I am beyond excited to be part of this winning program!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank Coach Mark Pinkerton who has coached me since fifth grade. Thank you, Coach Pinkerton, for teaching me so much about lacrosse, even showing me how to hold a lacrosse stick at our very first lesson. Thank you for helping me through the recruiting process. You took my game to the next level and I will forever be so appreciative of the time you spent with me. I would also like to thank my trainer, Coach Rich Garcia, for working with me on strength & speed, and always having me prepared for events & games. Lastly, thank you to my parents for being at every game, tournament & prospect clinic, usually cheering a little too loudly. I am so grateful to have such a supportive family & I love you all!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Megan Rice on her commitment to the University of Richmond. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: