BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 125 of 144 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
want your kids to get better at lacrosse with paying 850 for box lacrosse? sign them up for Basketball.

Box for very skilled stick players. Meaning if you're on a B team you should spend the money training and buying a lax back.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
want your kids to get better at lacrosse with paying 850 for box lacrosse? sign them up for Basketball.

Box for very skilled stick players. Meaning if you're on a B team you should spend the money training and buying a lax back.

Haha alot of the b players have better stick skills then the A kids, Just not as big and mature if you know what I mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the pecking order Express '20 teams? Thank you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 is Channy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 is Channy

😂

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was helpful...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So back to lacrosse. My son has been invited to play on the 2022 Schwajle team. Any thoughts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So back to lacrosse. My son has been invited to play on the 2022 Schwajle team. Any thoughts?

Go find another team. Because unless somebody decide to quit aftwr the fall, the roster size is perfect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, you are considering having your son play on a team.that already has been chosen through tryouts? Are you also a guy who has an affair with a married woman, and then wonders why she subsequently cheats on you?? Just as they are willing to displace someone already committed to the team for your son, so too will they be willing to do the same thing to him! SMFH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, you are considering having your son play on a team.that already has been chosen through tryouts? Are you also a guy who has an affair with a married woman, and then wonders why she subsequently cheats on you?? Just as they are willing to displace someone already committed to the team for your son, so too will they be willing to do the same thing to him!

And what kind of person would ask them to join the team? LI Express management are the worst kind of people..

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, you are considering having your son play on a team.that already has been chosen through tryouts? Are you also a guy who has an affair with a married woman, and then wonders why she subsequently cheats on you?? Just as they are willing to displace someone already committed to the team for your son, so too will they be willing to do the same thing to him!

And what kind of person would ask them to join the team? LI Express management are the worst kind of people..

I doubt any new kid received an invite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly! And don't expect to be welcomed with open arms. The parents and players will not be pleased with your persons decision to take playing time away from current players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously. Don’t listen to these guys. If you have a good opportunity seize it. Just know that the same thing will happen again. The kids don’t care. They respect talent. Just don’t get too comfortable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You doubt it? Unfortunate I do not. It’s the Channy we know and love.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

http://expresslacrosse.com/team-longisland.html

Every team is order from bottom to top.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, good team and had a decent fall. But no winter practice. Really dissapointed because the team is good and so is the coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, good team and had a decent fall. But no winter practice. Really dissapointed because the team is good and so is the coaching.

That just shows you that Chan does not care about any team other than his. The Chan 2022 team has practiced all Winter long ...... shocker!! The 2nd team is not an A team cause Chan took all the best players for his team. The 3rd and 4th teams are just money grabs. But you are on Express so look at the bright side!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every year it's the same thing! 91 wins Denver everybody runs their. legacy wins, everybody runs to them, express wins it everybody runs their! I know parents that swore their kid would never play for express again and guess who they are playing for, I just don't get it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every year it's the same thing! 91 wins Denver everybody runs their. legacy wins, everybody runs to them, express wins it everybody runs their! I know parents that swore their kid would never play for express again and guess who they are playing for, I just don't get it!

there not their

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That just shows you that Chan does not care about any team other than his. The Chan 2022 team has practiced all Winter long ...... shocker!! The 2nd team is not an A team cause Chan took all the best players for his team. The 3rd and 4th teams are just money grabs. But you are on Express so look at the bright side!!

With Schwalje we had a winter practice schedule, we are playing all spring and have a separate summer schedule. And positional training was offered all winter at the St. Anthony's field house. Really happy with this team, solid schedule, but not a crazy one either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many express teams are there for 2022?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach C 2022
CoachMor 2022

Not sure if there is a 3rd or not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone?

Two.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone?

Two.

two that should be four

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone?

Two.

two that should be four

That is tunny

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone?

Two.

two that should be four

Wait until spring and all of Coach C's guest players start popping up! Unreal.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how many express teams for 2027 and 2028?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone?

Two.

two that should be four

Wait until spring and all of Coach C's guest players start popping up! Unreal.....

Not yet at least. They only put like 27 kids on each team as of now but who knows if that will change.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone?

Two.

two that should be four

Not yet at least. They only put like 27 kids on each team as of now but who knows if that will change.

That is because it is still fall. Coach Mor has 28 already plus a new player popped up at practice on Sunday. $$$$$$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 team has 20

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 team has 20

HAH! That's only if you count A as 2 teams!
Then there's B with another 20+
Who knows what new faces will pop up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone?

Two.

two that should be four

ONLY 27???!!!! That is crazy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 team has 20

AA / A teams have 40 kids I'm sure they will move kids around as season goes along. Then there's the 3rd development team with 20+. 3 teams this year. Mike C is rolling in it this year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 team has 20

AA / A teams have 40 kids I'm sure they will move kids around as season goes along. Then there's the 3rd development team with 20+. 3 teams this year. Mike C is rolling in it this year!

FALSE! I'm a Parent and this is false. The A team right now has 28 kids on it and the AA team has 30. Yes will be moving kids back and forth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 team has 20

FALSE! I'm a Parent and this is false. The A team right now has 28 kids on it and the AA team has 30. Yes will be moving kids back and forth.
Honestly stop being so dense people. Another money grab to make you feel all toasty inside that your child plays for an "A" team. There is A B C.. AA.. A .. is a joke. Its A and B..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 team has 20

How can you even say that with a straight face?
58 kids between 2 teams?? AA and A??

As far as I know, there is no true distinction between the 2.

If so which on is sitting in the B bracket right now for Blatant right?
Because the other one is the "developmental" team.

58 kids @ $4k each . . .

Only one team in that age group is getting the attention that price tag calls for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is not a money grab? Piano lessons? SAT tutoring? Heck... ever see what dancing school costs look like? Lax lessons? thats a real money grab... if you have kids, you know all this nonsense is a "money grab".... show me some NFP businesses doing lacrosse tournaments, and i am there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 team has 20

How can you even say that with a straight face?
58 kids between 2 teams?? AA and A??

As far as I know, there is no true distinction between the 2.

If so which on is sitting in the B bracket right now for Blatant right?
Because the other one is the "developmental" team.

58 kids @ $4k each . . .

Only one team in that age group is getting the attention that price tag calls for.

ok then go to the Rebels. They rot also, but are in the same town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is not a money grab? Piano lessons? SAT tutoring? Heck... ever see what dancing school costs look like? Lax lessons? thats a real money grab... if you have kids, you know all this nonsense is a "money grab".... show me some NFP businesses doing lacrosse tournaments, and i am there

The difference is at most places, they tell you what you are going to get and give you what they promise.

Express is a mess, we have had terrible years and some OK/good years. There is zero planning and Coach Chan only cares about the starters on his team. There is zero thought given to the B,C and D teams. Basically an implied catholic school mafia. Want to play at a catholic high school, you better play at Express. I'm not even sure if its true or not! Worst part is that with a bit of organization and a little less greed, it could be 1000% better.

Like Reply Quote
Page 125 of 144 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard