Immaculata High School (NJ) 2020 Attack, Midfield Bailey Lanzi Commits to Arcadia University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Immaculata High School (NJ) 2020 Attack, Midfield Bailey Lanzi has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High School: Immaculata High School (East Brunswick, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Arcadia University
Lacrosse Honors: 2x IACC MS NJ All-Star Team, 2020 Trilogy ICE Team
Academic Honors: 3.5 GPA, Honor Roll, Campus Ministry, Youth Club Leader
Expected Major: Mathematics & Statistics
Why did you choose Arcadia University, Men's D3? "Great visit with Coach Purpura and his staff. Loved his vision for the 2020 class. The University has an Actuarial Science Program that teaches 4 exams and is close proximity to home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you: My Mom, My Dad, and all of my coaches that have helped me grow as a person. Thank you to Coach Kerry Weigner, & Coach Ryan Licht and to all my teammates whom I played with that have pushed me to be a better player."
What other colleges did you consider? "LVC, Saint Johns & Saint Mary's College"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Bailey Lanzi on his commitment to Arcadia University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: