Harriton High School (PA) 2020 Midfield, Defense Maddie Henderson Commits to La Salle College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Harriton High School (PA) 2020 Midfield, Defense Maddie Henderson of Quaker City has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at La Salle University.

High School: Harriton High School (Narberth, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College Committed to: La Salle University
Club Team: Quaker City
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 AAA State Champion & Central League Champion, Rookie of the year for Harriton (2017), All-Central League Honorable Mention (2017-2019), All Philly Lacrosse 3rd Team (2018) & All Main Line Honorable Mention (2018, 2019)
Expected Major: Education
Why did you choose La Salle University, Women's D1? "La Salle is the perfect combination of academics, athletics, and location for me! The coaches and campus are so welcoming, so it made me fall in love with the school."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents, grandparents, and sisters for always being my biggest fans! CoachDick & my Ramlax teammates for helping me become a better player and person every day! Lastly, Coach Dwyer & Coach Mongo for supporting me & helping me grow as a player!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Maddie Henderson on her commitment to La Salle University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: