Shoreham Wading River (NY) 2020 Def, LSM Nick Cacciola Commits to Hartwick College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Shoreham Wading River (NY) 2020 Def, LSM Nick Cacciola of Team 91 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hartwick College.

High School: Shoreham Wading River (Wading River, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Hartwick College
Club Team: Team 91 Lacrosse
Academic Honors: Honor Roll, Principal List
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Hartwick College, Men's D3? "I wanted to find a college that offered everything I wanted out of the next chapter. I preferred to stay in the northeast region, wanted an excellent business school academically, a lacrosse program that is competitive and striving to win championships and a great college town! In Hartwick, I found all of that plus! I was open to any division as long as the boxes were checked starting with academics. Coach LaSala and his staff were outstanding and I look forward to helping them continue the success of the lacrosse program."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Nick Cacciola on her commitment to Hartwick College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: