BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 33 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
And just like that, there is the story of the apple falling from the tree!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This actually not true. There are at least 10 Hawks 2026 players that already have D1 offers.

I heard one of them has offers from five different top D1 programs.

A few of them actually do. Offers are from Get, Your, F*%#ing, Rumors, Straight. And when you do, you’ll realize these boys were all born in 2007/2008 and work their tails off to succeed. There’s no secrets, no middle school hold backs- just good old fashioned talent, size, grit and coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go Hawks Go! Greatest team in the history of youth sports! The rest of you should just quit playing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks blow.
Will be 3rd in HOCO this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This actually not true. There are at least 10 Hawks 2026 players that already have D1 offers.

And Drivers Licenses ...

And should be proud as all have already registered for selective service . Well Done lads !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A few of them actually do. Offers are from Get, Your, F*%#ing, Rumors, Straight. And when you do, you’ll realize these boys were all born in 2007/2008 and work their tails off to succeed. There’s no secrets, no middle school hold backs- just good old fashioned talent, size, grit and coaching.

I hope you understand those offers are completely worthless and can be rescinded at any moment for any reason because they are not binding in any way at this age. Yeah it’s a feel good moment when little Johnny gets that D1 offer when he’s 11 years old...until all the boys hit high school, and size and strength start to even out, and it becomes painfully obvious that little Johnny may have peaked too early, and the next thing you know he’s playing D3 at a community college if he’s lucky, but just knows his team would have won states if coach had put him in because he can throw a football over them mountains.

Get real talking about D1 offers to 11 year olds. It’s a win-win for the school. If they’re lucky the kid pans out and was so hyped about his offer at 11 years old that he honors his commitment and attends the university. More likely the kid won’t pan out, and the school will then rescind that offer with the quickness.

What a joke. D1 offers. I can’t laugh at you hard enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How dense is this conversation, kids can't commit till junior year now. NO kid that is 11 has any offer, get real.....you guys have seriously lost your mind....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope you understand those offers are completely worthless and can be rescinded at any moment for any reason because they are not binding in any way at this age. Yeah it’s a feel good moment when little Johnny gets that D1 offer when he’s 11 years old...until all the boys hit high school, and size and strength start to even out, and it becomes painfully obvious that little Johnny may have peaked too early, and the next thing you know he’s playing D3 at a community college if he’s lucky, but just knows his team would have won states if coach had put him in because he can throw a football over them mountains.

Get real talking about D1 offers to 11 year olds. It’s a win-win for the school. If they’re lucky the kid pans out and was so hyped about his offer at 11 years old that he honors his commitment and attends the university. More likely the kid won’t pan out, and the school will then rescind that offer with the quickness.

Wait - you thought I was serious? It’s called sarcasm. there are no D1 scholarships being given out to hawks 2026 players. My God you all have lost it. Signed a Hawks parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure you're the joke. There needs to be a sarcasm font.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This must be a comedy routine or some really bad acting. Offers ??? LOL.. Why stop at imaginary college rumor offers..Why not go straight to Pro drafts with a bonus ! That way it will be a great " feel good moment " with money !

Hopefully this is comedy and not a bunch of nitwits arguing over imaginary offers that arent allowed until 11th grade for D1 lax.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This must be a comedy routine or some really bad acting. Offers ??? LOL.. Why stop at imaginary college rumor offers..Why not go straight to Pro drafts with a bonus ! That way it will be a great " feel good moment " with money !

Hopefully this is comedy and not a bunch of nitwits arguing over imaginary offers that arent allowed until 11th grade for D1 lax.

I liked the Napoleon Dynamite reference. Made me laugh. Well played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait - you thought I was serious? It’s called sarcasm. there are no D1 scholarships being given out to hawks 2026 players. My God you all have lost it. Signed a Hawks parent

Don’t worry Hawks parent, those of us who knew it was sarcasm knew it was you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Removing the Hawks from the equation so we don't need to hear the arguing about hold backs. Who were the big winners from tryouts. Not DC or VA, just MD 2026 teams. Interested to hear people's thoughts of how things shook out after tryouts and where teams stand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talk about a miserable Monday. My son's offer from UNC was rescinded this morning. At least he still has Cornell, OSU, UND and Georgetown as options.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talk about a miserable Monday. My son's offer from UNC was rescinded this morning. At least he still has Cornell, OSU, UND and Georgetown as options.

When is his official visit to UND? Hopefully during an Irish home game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess he was not good enough to get attention from UVA and Duke? Have him hit the wall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess he was not good enough to get attention from UVA and Duke? Have him hit the wall.

He wants to go to school up North. His girlfriend is going to play soccer at Penn State so he is hoping to get a look from them as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a joke. D1 offers. I can’t laugh at you hard enough.[/quote]

[/quote]
I guess he was not good enough to get attention from UVA and Duke? Have him hit the wall.[/quote]

He wants to go to school up North. His girlfriend is going to play soccer at Penn State so he is hoping to get a look from them as well.[/quote]

He's only 11, he has time to catch their eye.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Removing the Hawks from the equation so we don't need to hear the arguing about hold backs. Who were the big winners from tryouts. Not DC or VA, just MD 2026 teams. Interested to hear people's thoughts of how things shook out after tryouts and where teams stand.

Hawks are the clear #1 in this division followed by Looney's and 91. After that I think its pretty even but based on what I saw at tryouts this year FCA and 91 seemed to have the most talent; again I am excluding the Hawks. Both had athletic attack and midfield and I think these two team will have the best defenses; big and fast, at the 26 level. I was impressed with both tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks are the clear #1 in this division followed by Looney's and 91. After that I think its pretty even but based on what I saw at tryouts this year FCA and 91 seemed to have the most talent; again I am excluding the Hawks. Both had athletic attack and midfield and I think these two team will have the best defenses; big and fast, at the 26 level. I was impressed with both tryouts.

Is there a reason Crabs can't pull the players these other Baltimore County teams are getting?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is there a reason Crabs can't pull the players these other Baltimore County teams are getting?

Agree in HOCO it is Hawks then Looneys #2...after that: BLC, Diamondbacks, Crabs, 91md going off summer tournaments results

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys and 91 has some really good kids. There are talented kids in the Elite division. Cant wait for the fall tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes...
Crabs blow...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys?
Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys and 91 has some really good kids. There are talented kids in the Elite division. Cant wait for the fall tournaments

based on summer play hawks, blc, looneys, diamondbacks, madlax, crabs, 91, aylc, vlc. who will it be this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

based on summer play hawks, blc, looneys, diamondbacks, madlax, crabs, 91, aylc, vlc. who will it be this year?

Whoever has the most holdbacks..Very simple equation in MD.. Most Holdbacks= Most Victories

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on what you saw at tryouts? Stalking, or trying out for every elite team because your kid is that good?
Don’t answer that. It was sarcasm, I know the answer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoever has the most holdbacks..Very simple equation in MD.. Most Holdbacks= Most Victories

Or weekly practices starting in less than 2 weeks. Fall tournaments. Winter weekly practices, outside. Practice 3X/ week starting on February. Early spring tournaments. Spring league against top competition. 4 top summer tournaments. Combine that with a team of excellent lacrosse players and great coaching, that's the equation. You end up with a dominant team of players that believe in themselves, their teammates and their coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practice in 2 weeks? We just finished tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes. less than 2 weeks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PLC has tournament and practice schedules out already. Your program needs to catch up. Tell your director to hit the wall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or weekly practices starting in less than 2 weeks. Fall tournaments. Winter weekly practices, outside. Practice 3X/ week starting on February. Early spring tournaments. Spring league against top competition. 4 top summer tournaments. Combine that with a team of excellent lacrosse players and great coaching, that's the equation. You end up with a dominant team of players that believe in themselves, their teammates and their coaches.

Plus the kids born before 10/07, they help too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks are the clear #1 in this division followed by Looney's and 91. After that I think its pretty even but based on what I saw at tryouts this year FCA and 91 seemed to have the most talent; again I am excluding the Hawks. Both had athletic attack and midfield and I think these two team will have the best defenses; big and fast, at the 26 level. I was impressed with both tryouts.[/quote]

Looneys and 91 has some really good kids. There are talented kids in the Elite division. Cant wait for the fall tournaments [/quote]

[/quote]

Whoever has the most holdbacks..Very simple equation in MD.. Most Holdbacks= Most Victories [/quote]

Or weekly practices starting in less than 2 weeks. Fall tournaments. Winter weekly practices, outside. Practice 3X/ week starting on February. Early spring tournaments. Spring league against top competition. 4 top summer tournaments. Combine that with a team of excellent lacrosse players and great coaching, that's the equation. You end up with a dominant team of players that believe in themselves, their teammates and their coaches.[/quote]

Plus the kids born before 10/07, they help too.[/quote]

Work harder on the field than you do making excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plus the kids born before 10/07, they help too.

yes. less than 2 weeks

Plus the kids born before 10/07, they help too

Me too. So tired of hearing excuses on why they didnt hold their kid back and get an advantage, stop making excuses ...Hold Him Back !

Is there any lacrosse coach in MD who did not hold their kid back?? I know of no one who had a player in the private schools. NOT ONE !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope..Only works if you have holdbacks when playing other holdbacks teams. Heavily practiced On age lose out to holdbacks ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI 9/07 birthdays are not holdbacks in Maryland and even if it was.... how on earth is a child born on 9/25 (just throwing that out) at an advantage to someone who was born on 10/2..... you think those 7 days is going to give that kid a holdbacks advantage? grow the heck up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI 9/07 birthdays are not holdbacks in Maryland and even if it was.... how on earth is a child born on 9/25 (just throwing that out) at an advantage to someone who was born on 10/2..... you think those 7 days is going to give that kid a holdbacks advantage? grow the heck up.

It doesn't matter what the MD school system or most other states use as the grade cut off date. IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT NY USES!!!!!!

FYI, 5 states use an age cut off date that doesn't fall in August or September.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It doesn't matter what the MD school system or most other states use as the grade cut off date. IT ONLY MATTERS WHAT NY USES!!!!!!

That's interesting. NY, NJ and whoever the other ones are should pipe down then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's interesting. NY, NJ and whoever the other ones are should pipe down then.

With all of the complaining you would think that MD was the only one that didn't have the same age cut off as NY.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With all of the complaining you would think that MD was the only one that didn't have the same age cut off as NY.

OH MY GOD WHO CARES! If you can’t handle the holdbacks, DON’T PLAY A SPORT! Because you ain’t gettin away from it otherwise. Sheesh.

Page 8 of 33 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard