Academy of the New Church (PA) 2020 Goalie Griff McGinley Commits to Mount St. Mary's University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Academy Of The New Church (PA) 2020 Goalie Griff McGinley of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mount St. Mary's University.

High School: Academy Of The New Church (Philadelphia, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Mount St. Mary's University
Club Team: Big 4 HHH
Lacrosse Honors: All-EPLCA, All- Friends League, UA Philadelphia Highlight Team
Expected Major: Computer & Information Sciences
Why did you choose Mount St. Mary's University, Men's D1? "It had a great fit academically and athletically. The coaches made it feel like home. They had everything I was looking for in a university."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Just want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me get to where I am today. It wouldn’t have been possible without you guys!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Bryant, Albany, High Point, Salisbury, Cabrini & Stevenson"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Griff McGinley on his commitment to Mount St. Mary's University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: