Central Bucks West HS (PA) 2020 Goalie Thomas Kelly Commits to Arcadia University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Central Bucks West HS (PA) 2020 Goalie Thomas Kelly of Fusion Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High School: Central Bucks West HS (Doylestown, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Arcadia University
Club Team: Fusion Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: FLG Showcase All-Star, USBOXLA Nationals All-Star
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Arcadia University, Men's D3? "I chose Arcadia University because it was everything I could have asked for in a school. Between the atmosphere, coaches, location, size, and programs, I knew it was a right fit for me. I love how the team acts as a family and makes everyone not only a better athlete, but a better student."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family. My parents have supported me the entire way driving me to practices, tournaments, and showcases. I have learned that if it wasn't for their kindness and support, none of this would be possible. My sisters have been the best sitting at tournaments and long car rides to watch me play. I would also like to thank my coaches throughout my lacrosse career. Between my High School and Fusion coaches, I have learned a lot about not only being a good lacrosse player, but also being a good person. They have taught me a lot of life lessons that I will never forget. Finally, I'd like to thank my teammates who have always been a big part of my life!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Ohio Wesleyan University & Alvernia University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Thomas Kelly on his commitment to Arcadia University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: